amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wkAaJ/
pastebin.com/dKgbCMt2
youtube.com/watch?v=pnmcrZQltPE
youtube.com/watch?v=F7T7fOXxMEk-influenced
youtube.com/watch?v=ylPvu75YVx4
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/81ff59/scotts_challenge_to_dawko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for holy shit the clusterfuck that awaits us.

What did he mean by this?

Third for sweet jesus, Dawko's going to die.

Reminder that death has no dominion

>EDIT: OK, OK, for those of you with OCD, I went ahead and cleaned up some of the mistakes that everyone caught right away. ;)

>Fixed the backwards posters
>Fixed Freddy's weird eyebrows
>Fixed microphone clipping (mostly)
>Fixed balloon clipping
>Added something from FNaF4 (though it might be hard to spot)

That was fast.
>something from FNAF4
I wanna say it's the green toy behind the fan.

I still can't believe Candy Cadet is fucking dead.

I don't actively follow this thread. What's the story on this new game coming out? Is it a standard game or another one of his wacky minigames?

I haven't played since 5n@f4.

picosong.com/wkAaJ/
Reposting this from earlier.

New game as in Pizza Simulator?
This is an update to that game that adds in an endless mode with around 50 characters taking the stage

It's not a new game, it's a custom night with 50 characters.

New game's already out. It was advertised as an 8bit minigame but secretly released for free.

Neck yourself you fucking waste of space.

My guess is that the locations of the posters and props tell you where they'll be coming from.

Baby, Freddy, Foxy, Bonnies, and 6's Melodies at the west hall.
Funtime Foxy parks herself at the left hose, and BRAPS down gas through it, resulting in a toxicity meter. Possibly resulting in Phantoms.

Ennard, Newtrap, Fredbear/Nightmare in the vents.
Fredlings, Balloons, JJ, drop through the right hose.

Withereds, Puppets, Lefty, Chica, Ballora, Scrap Baby, remaining nightmares, come through the west door.
Molten Freddy, Mangled, Springtrap, come through the vent.

I doubt more than 15% of this will be true but it's worth a shot.

Nightmare Chica x Fredling lewds.

I wrote a story.

pastebin.com/dKgbCMt2

This one felt a bit hasty, honestly. Comments and especially criticism are welcome, as they always are. I can't get better otherwise.

Also, while I'm here, does anybody have suggestions or requests for stories? FNAF 6 related are preferred, but I'll consider prompts for any game.

I'm feeling a little bit let down with this office. It's missing the lights from 1, and I get the feeling that there won't be any moments where the animatronics are leaning in the door frame looking at you like the first game had.

Well, that is certainly an effective way to keep the employees in line and ensure that no more missteps happen.

I almost want to say that the bit with Goldie's head was a bit unnecessary and added nothing to the story since it just seemed to happen, but I could see how it would work as a stepping stone to introduce Shadow Freddy after Jeremy's reaction.

Replace JJ, Phantom Freddy, and Phantom BB with Porkpatch, Snowcone, and Souldozer

Line 19: Replace "why stole" with "why he stole"
Pretty good overall. Might just be my autism, but whenever someone says "must've been a dream" to themselves it kinda takes me out of the tension. But then you wouldn't have the dialogue between him and Shadow Freddy
Overall, short but sweet. I liked it, and I liked the little mysteries you had here.Great description of Shadow Freddy

>Shadow_of_the_Collosus.gif

I'm kind of put off by the overall concept of being a dream and that aside form a conversation not much happened. It's too short to really have anything to mention.

They need to learn about the pancreas, because this shit's going to give me a heart attack, yo.

Yeah, I agree that I kind of mishandled Golden Freddy a bit. Note, though, that Shadow Freddy said that the Puppet "wouldn't leave us alone", emphasis on "us", which was my attempt at showing that the Puppet was throwing a major tantrum and a few of the spirits were gearing up to take action. Also, there are some definite parallels between Golden Freddy and Shadow Freddy, especially considering Shadow Freddy is literally just a recolored FNAF 1 Golden Freddy.

This is some pretty good shit, I like the characterization. There's a definite possibility that I feel this way because this is the first time I can recall a writefag using Shadow Freddy, though.
>implying it was all a dream
Learn to read in between the lines, user.

Maybe next time you could have Shadow Freddy gesture to the tablet and mention that the puppet is throwing a shitfit, with noises from said shitfit coming through the speaker in the form of either something banging around in the box or weird voices speaking in tongues, similar to the noises heard in FNAF 1's later nights?

Lovecraftfag did a story with Shadow Freddy a bit ago. While we as the reader might know otherwise Jeremy dismissed the events as a dream.

Ever wanted to see a FNAF/Cuphead crossover?

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmcrZQltPE

The first 1:30 or so.

I'm not sure how this makes me feel.

How would you feel about a Fleisher-style FNAF cartoon?

Mite b cool. A youtube.com/watch?v=F7T7fOXxMEk-influenced Kafkaesque dark comedy spookfest starring a guard could work.

>toonshit
Go away Ace.

You need a name. Preferably one playing on your similarities to Barneyfag.

>Ace's hateanon will never hatefuck the squishy catfood out of Ace's nono-hole
Feels bad, man

Are you seriously whining about cartoons now? Is there anything you don't bitch about, child?

Come on user. It isn't all bad.

Are we going to have to put ">REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS" back into the OP because of chucklefucks like you? How difficult is it to just not respond?

Who is this cutie?

We never should have removed it in the first place. Or the little comments under that section in the OP.

>Fredling scaling her body to get to her breasts
>holding on for dear life while mounting her ass
>getting pounded into the bed as she straddles his small form looking up at swaying chiggun tiddies
>

An ol' timey Spring Bonnie.

It's wholesome and innocent regardless.

It's degenerate shit that proves Ace needs to fuck off for good.

user, I'm going to make some more rubberhose bons just for you. Maybe I'll sprinkle in a few clickity clacks for good measure. Doesn't that sound nice?

>rubberhose
>degenerate shit
I don't understand how anyone here takes you seriously.

>tfw you're going to have to smack Helpy off of your desk during Custom Night

>you see Helpy riding on the shoulders of larger bears
>he happily bounces the closer he gets to the office
>he covers his eyes when he gets to the door
>closing the door on him and his big brother startles him
>you hear a crack from behind the barrier

Truly, the moral challenge that will create fissures within the souls of many.

>there will be thread long debates on the ethics and morality of pushing Helpy off the desk

>the camera inside the office is the animatronics watching you

I wonder how /v/ and /5N@F/ would've reacted to this image right after FNAF 1 came out.

>Scott lowkey calling out the autists
Based.

>I wonder how all of these characters will interact with each other and the plot.
>I wonder how all of these characters are going to grow and change over the course of 7 games

ded thred
ded kids

We'll never know what Shadow Bonnie actually was. And I'm just fine with that.

Dead kids were mistakes
Demons or evil robots are better

Demons in indie games are already overused

We already had that in the first game

It's probably for the best, really.

Looking into the camera lens is very different than seeing a camera light turn on, hearing it pan the room your in, focus on you, then seeing the light wink out. To me it's far more creepy because instead of wandering around or being seen playing red light green light there's a chance the camera inside the office is them scouting you. Unless you mean the game over when you get spooked in which case I'm not even sure the FNAF1 thing was intentional or served a purpose.

Probably a springsuit wearing employee

>2 doors, a vent and a chute
Rad

2 doors, TWO vents, and TWO chutes, user!

>two vents
Are we talking about the one that's actually shaped like a vent?

>Unless you mean the game over when you get spooked
Yeah, I was referring to how the monitors turn on and show the office behind you when Foxy enters the security office.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylPvu75YVx4

He's the best.

Which game had chutes? I don't remember them showing up before now. Is this their first appearance?

Minecraft Story Mode had them, duh...

>he didn't play Chica's Party World

hey guys do you like my FNaF OC? I worked very hard on it pls rate.

>ballpit slide goes straight into a giant underground meat slicer

Deer skulls are good spoops. Wish it didn't Robo-Purple in there and was just a decayed deerbot.

>FNAF 3 is three years old

Someone's still bitter about no FNAF world (aside from old man consequences) characters huh?

If anyone's a degenerate here it's you

I'm surprised Scott even put him in there since reddit despises World.

Why would he leave out the author of all Hurricane's pain?

>author of all of hurricane’s pain
That’s Scott.

It's me.

>funtime freddy was the only male in Ennard
Poor little bear guy

Funtime Foxy's a pretty boy.

Why don't the bots leave the pizzeria once the guard is dead?

If all the Funtimes had special secret abilities, what was Funtime Chica’s?

>Literally just covers his last purple oc with deer parts
BRAVO KANE

reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/81ff59/scotts_challenge_to_dawko/

I hope Scott wins

She has an oven in her torso. It's used once the corpses are no longer useful to cremate the dead kids so no evidence is found.

>cupcake forces kids to follow her like little ducklings
>numbing agent in lipstick
>brings kids to a nest that's a trapdoor
>a bunch of pizza cutters in her chest
>plays a little ding when her kid cupcake is ready

That’s darkly hilarious and a bit horrifying. It even reflects the “Freddy Krueger circa Freddy’s Dead” personality William has in 6. Imagine if the other Funtimes had a similarly comical twist to their secret programming.

>Candy Cadet comes back to life and tells fragments of stories throughout the night
>he starts dispensing candy out of nowhere

>candy cadet changes poses while you’re looking at cameras or working that circuit breaker
>blood drips out of the coin slots
>”FRUIT PUNCH FOR EVERYONE”

Here's Scott's terms

And here's Dawko's terms

Dude sounds like an asshole.

>there’s a “FNAF show”
Children were a mistake