Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Jeanne alter needs to clean off that mud and dye her hair back to blonde

>20SQ for 250th day

Correct previous thread:

Why does Jeanne alter stay with me even though she clearly hates me?

autorama
u 1st

Ahhahaha girl is mine fuck off beta nigger xDDDD

She has nothing else better to do. Dealing with a disgusting sub-human to save the world and experience life is probably worth it.

who day 250

>1 servant left
>down to literally 1 more turn
HAHAHAHAHA

latelet here I will always be one week behind

Here, 444Qz now, if i keep farming, i will get 480 before Americal Roll

>Dumb
>Male
>Masters

What do you think about this, Serenity poster?

>248

If you didn't only use 3* you should feel bad

latelets need to quit

hi guys Ive been here for about 3 months and Im wondering why do I get a 3 to 1 response rate on shitposts to gameplay related posts

>he got his shit pushed in on the easiest quest

Surprised the shit outta me. Didn't even realize it was today.

Who care if I get this big tits girl

>tfw updating my list every month and seeing no progress because I get new SR/SSR

Personally for quick memes. I already have a maxed out Jack and MHX, among a few other quick servants, not to mention a a few friend accounts with 2030 servants as well as my own. I've honestly been able to to get 40-50 stars every turn with NP spam to boot.
I know buster becomes the "meta" once merlin is a thing, but Quick is working just fine for now and I have no reason not to add to my quick focus.

W O A H

I like this

Because for every 1 average poster there's 3 shitposters.

Theres only room for one chad fergus...

Makes sense to me, I also have Jack and MHX. Problem is, I have Lancelot and he can draw stars to himself. So its like, you know... He does so much damage with his buster brave chain crits, so I don't need Dantes yanno?

How does this sounds for 3rd Night??
Okita, Tamamo, Salter and back row Marie, Kintoki and Edmond

Took longer than I expected again

To be fair though I should've just brought Ushi with a Kaleido and NP'ed the Daemon instead of saving both NPs for the last part

Right here

Let's hear it
Recite your baseline, hopeless lost souls

>he used his command seals

EZ

Didn't even reroll either.

>"Challenge" event
>Second challenge is easier than the first

So much for that.

I used a ticket and got this, how bad is she??

Just got this from the ticket. It works well on Saber Alter?

Mash should get a new model and animations, her hesd is the size of her chest.

Fergus just wanted some fug, please understand.

>Been there done that
>Actually in the green with quartz since I got everything I wanted from tickets
Now I'm just waiting for America so I can try to get grandma

>no command seals

oh nononono

no 4* or 5* reddit

Luckily Jack is still relevant for some high level content later regardless of her quick status. Quick memes in general though certainly die out. Crits are a fun mechanic and the fact that servants and CEs can make star gen meaningless is pretty sad.

I think you need to go back you jizz jockey

>no command seals
Never post again.

Build NP off first wave, nuke 2nd wave, then kill Gilles fast since his NP is AOE

Big moaning dummy that burns and shocks herself for (You)

Based Serenity poster

Decent AoE berserker, on par with Smartcat. Lancelot is better than both, though.
No, she has no way of collecting stars. It's great for Lancer Alter, though.

i really like this gremlin

Not terrible. Basically a slightly better cat and a slightly worse Jets.

So this is the power of male masters......

Feels good bro

Shes cute do you need anything else?

She's about the same as Lancelot, but her grunts and moans are cute.

I have NP3 Jet as well, just he's delegated to farming.; Star pull is cool but when your genning high enough it doesnt mater, not to mention he's fragile. He's usually in the back of my team if not herc with a limit over.;
Already having to deal with that since my only decent SSR on JP is Melt. I just make due with the memes and say fuck it.

>got my 250 day login bonus

holy shit, time flies

>771 SQ
>51 tickets

God to hear cause I dont have Machinegun

Bad, her NP stuns herself, her last skill burn herself and her NP gain is trash even with a maxed out first skill. Save for her Saber version who can actually talk.

Think I'm gonna dust off my grailed Ushi for this one.

>fergus survived Tesla's NP with 7k HP left
fug he ruined it

>playing this game for 250 days already

Man holy fuck, I remember being hyped about the NA release being announced and coming like a month earlier than expected

Medea can instakill the shit out of the 2nd wave and Tamamo Cat and Santa Alter do the rest.

Worse than other similar berserkers in some ways, but still fine. Her major gimmick is firing off her all-or-nothing AoE NP in a blaze of glory, while making it as strong as possible. If the planets align, she will fucking destroy entire waves and even some bosses in an instant.

The downside is that her NP stuff comes with demerits. She gets stunned for two turns, where she's just hogging up command stars and being useless. Not only that, her NP buff skill causes her to take burn damage for 5 turns. Its not too bad, except berserkers are so squishy that any HP loss is bad.

But holy shit, when she hits hard she hits HARD. Still, she's a weird and gimmicky berserker. If you don't have any others, she's not a bad choice.

Do yourselves a favor and go in blind for the challenge quests if you actually want a challenge, building a team beforehand totally gets rid of any problems you might have. Euryale, Santa Alter, and Hans made the fight a joke.

I'd trade my Jets for your Fran.

>implying Lancelot's grunts and moans aren't cuter

Where ia your Master Buff user, either Uniform or Plugsuit?? (Uniform is better right now tho)

I'm not going to waste my AP on some dumb sense of self-entitlement.

wtf bros how come sieg can use her np better than her

b-but I played this event already.

>not restarting and giving him a Black Grail CE to get a 3 turn clear pic

Are these guranteed drops?

LILY.

Thanks user. Any other character who particularly benefits from it besides Tituria?

>Throw 40$ into the story gacha because want Arturia.
>Gold caster card
>"Sweet NP3 medea lily that'd be ni-"
>Waver
>Don't give a fuck about Waver because I don't like his character and he's a crutch for shitties
>"It's okay I don't even have to use hi-"
>Get first Fragments of 2030 and second formal caster in the next 2 rolls
I just want my 3.5

>Do yourselves a favor and go in blind for the challenge quests if you actually want a challenge, building a team beforehand totally gets rid of any problems you might have.

Does building a team only based off what you see on the enemy type list count as going in blind or not?

I think so because I got those exact drops as well

No. You got lucky.

That may be so, but they're for Arthur, not for (you)

People are lazy and will just use a strong Berserker like Herc or Vlad with supports.

Gil, Nobu

Yeah

Might as well go play JP and see how far you get before you just rely on Merlin

Fucking imbecile

Unless they decide to catchup wit JP they wont have the joy of me wasting AP for then having to use apples

I don't want challenge, I just want the tickets.

Arturia is 5.0 now my man

Yes.

>I think so because I got those exact drops as well
It's prob a high chance since it's a one off challenge quest

Personally my front line tends to be Saber, Lancelot, and Jack. Saber and Lancelot were servants I got early on in the game so they're the most leveled up. I bring them along because they're already strong, while I have weaklings in the backline just to level up bonds. Saber is reliable, I guess, but her low damage putput is starting to hurt her. I'm thinking of replacing her with Okita? Get a bit of a weird quick team going on there.

what the fuck, ok I'm worried I'm going to die in some horribly painful accident soon. I've drawn three SSRs in two days, this dude with a ticket

>he only got 1 heart and 3 claws
you shouldve resetted the fight for 2 hearts and 6 claws

don't go to sleep tonight, user

Wait, and hope.

You know what you need to do, right user?
Np5

I mean you literally only "challenge" losing 20 ap in that situation because you would know all the class types servants and stuff after 1 failed run.

does anyone else leave CEs in their inbox like me

>tfw attendancelet by 2 days

>drew 2 5*s in two days
>got the flu a day later
This game really tests my belief of superstition