/vn/ - Blind Love Edition

Visual Novel General #1902

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqckVZQmORs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Runa!

I love Rider!

I like Runa so far!

I love Pantyhose!

I love Torta!
youtube.com/watch?v=IqckVZQmORs

If only she wasn't a shitty imouto, it would all feel so right.

I LIKE READING!

You're just jealous because every anege is trash.

I only read moege

i dont have particularly strong feelings for anything

Fuck you

I love y'all, bros

>that feeling of impending, light despair when you're on the last route of a VN you've enjoyed and have nothing else to read after

As you should!

based

I like you

Yuuna is the fire of my loins.

Drink with me, moebro

When that happens the only thing I think of is "guess it's time to work on that manga backlog"

Would you like her sprites?

Aroduc comes back, but he only translates RPG Maker NTRge.

I have a few games in my backlog but I'm not really in a gaming mood. I just want some fluffy, maybe light chuunige japshit.

At least we're getting new moeges soon

Are we really, though? I know there's some things slated to come out in March, but you also know the state of things. All we can do is wait and hope, I suppose.

I love lolis, lolis are super cute and sexy

>wagahigh
>ashe route
>they make up in vienna
>immediately go to h scene

come on now. let me get my feelings in order before doing this.

What in the fuck

STOP flip flopping already

Sorcery Jokers

The only time I was OK with instant H scene. They were both craving each other so much.

/vn/, why the fuck does my cat get in my lap right before an H-scene starts? Does she have arcane knowledge I don't? It makes it awkward as fuck and I hate having to move her off my lap.

She's trying to save you from committing a sin.

Furebara better have a lot of hand holding.

Stop fucking your cat, user.

Cats like warm spots. It can sense your crotch getting hot and bothered and seeks it out.

M-Me.

H-h-hand holding? That's just too lewd. How about head pats first.

This isn't the pussy I'm looking for.

My lap isn't even fucking comfortable with the way I sit during reading, she slides off half the time because she's an idiot.

This body was built for sin. Sloth, mostly.

>1 minute later
IT fucking happens again

Sakura sakura seems to have a cake with a route. Is this finally it bros?

No.

>heroine's breasts are described as small
>suddenly triple in size once the bra comes off

STOP
I'M PLAYIN WITH A USB STEERING WHEEL
FUCK

I hear the all ages version of Muv Luv is better if you're in it for >the plot, is that true?

>I'M PLAYIN WITH A USB STEERING WHEEL
why did this make me laugh so much

No. It's not like the all ages version adds any content so you're missing out on some scenes and a certain case of character development.

It's pretty much just the same VN with H cut I believe. I don't think they added extra stuff for the all ages version.

I mean, I've played things where the H-scenes come out of nowhere, have much worse writing than the rest of the game, and are literally never mentioned again even when it would make sense to do so.

sumika is the brain btw

good night /vn/

I've been spoiled for years bruh, it's been in my backlog forever

Good night user

What about indirect kissus

what the fuck is lacrosse?

>indirect kissus

Awawawa

>I'M PLAYIN WITH A USB STEERING WHEEL
Do you turn the wheel to the right to advance the text or do you have an accelerator pedal you press?

The H stuff isn't really that good and it just happens at the very end of the route. Not much of a loss to skip on it

I love awawas

>thread was comfy last night
>thread is comfy again
This seems to be the best time for these threads

Partial patch when

accelerator is for skip, brake stops skip, turn wheel to the right to advance, turn wheel left to activate backlog and scroll through, use the clutch to cycle options and turn the wheel to the right to accept the option.

Any version if fine as long as you pirate it.

Post your favorite awawa

Why are you doing this?

Did anybody save the version of this with the USB steering wheel and pedals?

this is great.

i wonder if i can get my xbone controller to do the same

Are you able to adjust the speed of the skip by pushing harder on the accelerator? What's your best time for completing a vn?

>implying holding a wireless mouse and using the scroll wheel isnt the best possible option

DI is the best for speedruns, with the 4 laps it takes probably around 10 minutes. It always goes to max though.

Life's a race and I'm gonna win.

I don't really like 99% of anime at this point, I feel like VNs and manga are the only ways to truly experience weebshit. You get to spend more time with the cute girls of your choice (VNs) and the stories/side stories are generally better fleshed out (Kinetic novels/manga), most anime feels very shallow and most of them don't even have the production values necessary to make them feel like they're just a distilled, prettier looking version of a story. The only anime I really think work (for the most part) are the ones that do their own stories and are more focused on animation and the visual flair that comes with it, as a whole I do not think anime (especially TV) does a good job at story telling and I think most animu fans would prefer VNs if they could get over the stigma associated and got the attention span necessary to read them for 50 hours.

/blog

No but actual enlightened master race should be a USB remote like pic related.

Also is there a way I can pick out a vn by fetish? I have a thing for bj, brother/sister incest, and long running casual sex within the parents house while the parents are oblivious.

>bint

I've never heard that term, and had to look it up, neat.

Godspeed.

Are you not aware vndb has tags?

Spoil the last VN you finished in a way that only people who actually played it would understand

>VNDB
>tags
>fetish

The letter was written by your other childhood friend.

God cucks himself in order to destroy the universe.

slut

Pure suffering and everything goes wrong, but things are ok in the end.

MC meets the final boss in the first 5 minutes of the VN

Anime is advertising for the superior medium they are from, it's nothing new, you know.

Supernatural drug crime on a man-made island.

I don't watch anime at all, or read mango, VNs are literally the only japanese media I consume

Three routes translated.

Three to go.

The heroines are super cute

MC became what he hate the most at the end.

No she's not.

It was all because he didn't fuck his sister.

Hyperslut.

No

>If you don't pick her route, you see her tiddies and cooch, forever defiling her

The same can be said to every other heroines in the game.