/pdg/ Raid WW2, Payday:The Heist and Payday 2 General

Death Sentence is such a Reddit name edition

Previous Normal heist with the One down mutator >Extremely Autistic Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796195988

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Steam group (cocksuckers allowed)
steamcommunity.com/groups/Itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/tygApnyc

>Weapon Skin Previews
pd2stash.com/

>Eternal Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Other urls found in this thread:

pd2tools.com/l/13cb0541470da2fa40944af5bdaf24cb
youtube.com/watch?v=4AY5YCN36WM
youtube.com/watch?v=y3Mkil4US40
youtube.com/watch?v=4yvKXUbxj0U
youtube.com/watch?v=izY4ovlisl4
cnet.com/news/iceland-big-bitcoin-heist-cryptocurrency-mining-computers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jules killing himself when ? This update made the game balance way too confusing now

Keeping this thread alive is the true One Down difficulty heist.

>implying Cursed Kill Room on Death Sentence with OD isn't the true challenge for payday esport players

enemies litteraly anywhere

>update arrives
>thread dies
Really makes you think.

at least, the update brought quality quotes in the comment section of the announcement

>hey Overkill why dont ya delete the Contractor Shitrifle cuz you nerfed the fuck out of once a great sniperrifle and now the ammo pickup is shit, the acc is now shit even a Assaultrifle is better than the contractor now. Why do ya nerf the good and buff the bad that doesnt even make any sense who needs dmg buffs on rocket launchers and why do ya nerf the only good things left in the game to the ground so noone wants to use them anymore. Great Overkill :(

>OK. Really? It was already beyond difficult to try and kill anything beyond a normal unit on mayhem or higher (that is, without a specialized build for it), and now you've just removed the reason you could feasibly bring any weapon into highest difficulty. I DO appreciate the rework of one down, and the sniper build will be interesting now with Graze, but none of that was a reason to remove SK. Welp, color me salty, 'cause there's a reason why we have mods.

They would probably have better luck killing things if they stopped blowing skill points in the revenant tree.

>shitting on sentry builds when they're ammo efficient if using a double grenade launcher loadout, especially with fully loaded aced

pls

Come on, I know you're a survivor!

dont put sode

>now the ingredient is muriathicc assid

what did Bain mean by this ?

>here comes the pain train achiv

Just fuck you

>he didnt get it for FREE from the beta
baka senpai

>implying I played before April 2017
At least I didn't swallow all other unfunny bugs and I didn't pay all that DLC at the gold price

>Hey heisters, we're aware this shit was bugged since christmas, go eat a dick we will fix it when we will feel like it.
>t. almir

im talking about the beta 1 week ago

as this gook mentioned, the devs during last friday made some fuck-up and whoever launched the game during that bugged update got dozens of achievements for free, including the Pain train one.

#justswedishcodingthings

>cook-off

die

im already dead

>mfw this will be my last memories of this public beta

implying I had 100% achievements before last update,if I reinstall this nuisance am I going to get 85ish achievements for the sake of getting called off from the butthurts contained in other games,or I have to redo 89776654654654456 contracts cause those smart pants at OVK can't into a proper difficulty balance?

You don't need to redo any heist you've already completed on the old One Down difficulty.

>cuban pete
>not dual GL and trip mines
Fucking faggot

The algorithm is simple: you had everything before, you get everything unlocked automatically.

If you didn't, good fucking luck

>good fucking luck
>OD is easier now tough

HAPPENING

it should have been called zeal

Where were you when specialized killing was kill?

nothing of value was lost. shit still dies to crits

I recently cleared my progress from being XXV-10/ and it's funny how people treat you differenly because of the roman numerals in front of you level.

because we dont want people who still dont know the difference between spending cash and offshore cash

Dodge feels dead. Cops have a fuck ton more accuracy and everything seems to hurt more. Can't just run around anymore and do objectives solo. Now I have to either pair up with a full team or face losing over and over again.

I JUST WANT MY GOATFUCKING DW MASK.

Goatfuck needs a map revision like they did with Transport:Train.

>lvl 100 joins DW GoatFucker hiest.
>"dude this is DW, on GoatFucker."
>"oh I know lol, I'm good don't worry"
>proceeds to go down over and over while complaining about difficulty.
>ends up being more useless than a bot because he hides in a corner while everyone everyone else does objectives.
>quits when he goes down and grey

I used to be able to do day 1 no problem. But it's day 2 that's a shitfest. I could never ever get past delivering the goats.

But after this update it seems like I can do shit anymore. Can't even get past day 1

>lvl 33 joined DW house raid
>keeps thinking he can do it
>starts yelling about me getting hacker friends
>wtf even

This is why no one takes low levels sriously

>Disclaimer: we haven't killed anybody in order to make sounds in payday 2

i'm sure the fire scream sounds say the opposite

pd2tools.com/l/13cb0541470da2fa40944af5bdaf24cb

R8 my build lads. It has all the killing power of a standard Critzhma build but with the added bonus of being able to shit on snipers. I know I'm going to be shit on for taking Steady Grip, but I've found the slightly increased accuracy on the Grimms does not negatively impact them enough to not be worth the increased stability and 100 accuracy on the Arbiter.

Does it work in DW?
If not its shit

Works fine on DW.

Why dont you ace Bullseye? Youre using Anarchist, that should work well together

if anything payday has very weak sounds

Because Bullseye ace doesn't grant enough armor to be worth it. When armor gating getting 5 armor back is just as good as getting 20 armor back because the enemies are just going to bring it down in 1 shot anyway.

True, but you can usually gauge it depending on how the player acts.

Im pretty sure they killed the sound guy for recording that fucking glass cutting sound
Fair enough. Why did you aced Steady Grips tho? Youre using shotgun and a grenade launcher, I dont think aim factor in that much

Bullseye ace is good on DW, but its shit on The Difficulty Formerly Known As One Down.

Seeing Jules using the JP36 was the worst possible thing to watch. Just kill me now.

Because Steady Grip brings the Arbiter to 100 accuracy so that I can kill long range snipers and the stability bonus on the Grimms is extremely nice. The increased accuracy on the Grimms doesn't negatively affect their room clearing ability too much since they're still less accurate than the Izhma.

>he doesn't know that the arbiter has god-tier accuracy no matter which weapon mods you take

Arbiter to kill snipers whaaaaat? Isnt that a little excessive? Why mark the sniper and let your teammates kill the snipers while you do something else

Reminder that bots have better mark range than you

bots > other players

Until you ace High Value Target.

Because snipers are the bane of all Anarchist players and it's really fucking annoying having to rely on teammates to deal with them. Arbiter does all the same things as an HE Judge but better because it can actually kill snipers.

100 accuracy is more consistent than 92 accuracy.

the problem is that when the first it happened for Death Wish or whatever thing they removed/added I had to fix those achievements manually to prevent getting stalked down from witch hunters.The 2nd time I just said fuck you,game was installed so I logged in and got god only knows how many achievements in a blink,now this crap happens again,have no intention to reinstall game,I just sammed them all and gg.I just hope they will stop adding shit like this cause is fucking pointless,Pixel Puzzle is another achievement simulator with overpriced DLCs but at least nobody cries about things being difficult or just too easy.

Reminder that bots are better than you for carrying bags

Now thats bullshit they are fucking retarded when it comes to bags

>throw them a gold bag,
>they look like they're carrying a fucking artifact

fucking disgusting

So I've finally gotten a build that works on DW now. Its so retarted that it works

>mini Uzi because I like A E S T H E T I C S
>KSP light machine gun for that heavy stuff
>body expert because fuck aiming
>lots of armour even though I play like its dodge
>paired up with the amazing Hitman PerkDeck

It makes no sense, it's fucking stupid, but It works.

>Tom Sweeny is actually a meme in 2k18
????????????????????

t. super shitter

>hitman
>works
wait a sec are you trying to cheat me again

Like I said. It makes no sense but it works.

>hitman perk deck

go hump some garbage, not falling for that trick.

Who's Tom Sweeny?

Try using weapons that aren't super meta.

Is kingpin any good?

Naw. Try hitmen legit.

So what's stopping you from being able to solo One Down heists /pdg/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4AY5YCN36WM

me

>Bank
Lmao I stealth that shit for breakfast

You stealth pieces of shit for breakfast?

me on the right.

no, just stick to stoic already.

Looks like somebody want us to go in custody early by using this perk deck.

on dw it's far superior to stoic
on od it's the other way around

>youtube.com/watch?v=y3Mkil4US40

would u this hoxton breakout trailer ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4yvKXUbxj0U is always better

Am I missing something or does trigger happy turn your guns into literal cannons now?

120% damage boost now, but it doesn't stack, it needs to fade out to get the "damage by # duration" again

Funny cause I'm always the last man standing

Stop hiding on the corner pussy, you sound like a shitter crewmate

What is even being said.
How do I understand jironese?

Ay man. Come play with me anytime and I'll prove you wrong.

post codes

It doesn't seem like you'd ever want to ace it now.

ded

But seriously thouh why does everyone hate Hitman?

It's breezing me through a ton of DW missions in this new update. Something which my old dodge build can't do anymore.

Because it's an armor perk deck that includes dual wielding bonuses for some random reason.

Also, what happened to dodge?

Dodge is still good. Some people are just calling it shit because it's not as broken as Stoic.

its bonuses are meaningless and all it's good for can be solved with fully loaded aced, it's THAT bad.

I find dodge harder to use now that the enemy AI has a brain to aim with. Either that or the last handful of heists with it I've had terrible RNG.

Whatever the reason, I don't find it reliable anymore so I'm back to armour builds.

And as for Hitman, it only has the duel wielding bonuses for like one of its perks. Ignoring that it's pretty good.

>can be solved with fully loaded aced

A skill pertaining to ammo fixes a perk deck focused on armour recovery?

>youtube.com/watch?v=izY4ovlisl4

had to wait for a bug in order to be seen as cool

Hotfix when

cnet.com/news/iceland-big-bitcoin-heist-cryptocurrency-mining-computers/