pastebin.com/6RiC2TKi
pastebin.com/DGASbVfv
pastebin.com/DgZDz1KC
pastebin.com/KyKLyiqf
pastebin.com/nf9Xiqjf
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/81b2cp/just_a_little_appreciation_thread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terrible op

You realize the magnate belt is still going to be cheap, so will the int version, its just the dex version and the prophecy that are going to be expensive.

guys im thinking about going slayer sunder build is it good enough?

mana

Frost Blades / Molten Strike Raider. Anyone else?
Molten Strike Raider: pastebin.com/6RiC2TKi
Frost Blades Raider: pastebin.com/DGASbVfv

if it's good enough for /ourgirl/ it's good enough for you
>100% more damage for a 5man party is bad

turns out champion is better for dw sunder
relationship ended with glad

>free
>FREE
>F R E E
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>FREE
>free
>F R E E

no sunder is a bad skill and slayer is a bad ascendancy
I reccomend ele hit Elementalist

@janny BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>partying
LMAO

yea

worst op i've ever seen in my life

>A common question from players is how capturing Beasts works in a party. Once the Beast has a net on it, other people can throw their nets onto it too while it's stunned (though they have to be quick and get them in before the capture completes). If the first net succeeds, then everyone who successfully got a net onto the monster will receive a copy of it.

>not partying

turn your monitor on

no i just know it's going to be like 5c

and i also would like the dex version ideally

>hvc rage deleted his character in their practice run

the absolute state of hardcucks

want i should setup an appointment to check your eyes

how is havoc ever going to regain his former glory status if he practices with nobodies and a gurl gamer

Is lacerate user here?

pastebin.com/DgZDz1KC

I took the tree and refined it a bit because it had lots of wasted points on crappy node and some bad pathing as well, but I can't come to how this is supposed to get enough dps to melt shaper and so on

I turned it into dual wield basically for more stats and because star forge feels like a meme item for a subpar skill that doesn't scale well and can't go full phys only. Because of that I also added auras to try and go with this shit but I don't know how this will actually turn out

I'm also missing fortify and I have no fucking idea where to get that from (can't slot it into my movement skill because not enough slots reeeeeeeeee). I built this around a 5L mind you

I'm really REALLY trying to avoid just going frosty blades.

how did he die

>Zizaran will never get first 100 HC
>He knows this so much he says he's not even going for it in Bestiary
Imagine being such a fucking failure

honestly reave is better
>can't slot it into my movement skill because not enough slots reeeeeeeeee
don't understand this part, it's impossible for a build like this to not have slots

he's going for first to kill uber elder, a far more prestigious accomplishment

did his doctor tell him he would die, if he didn't stop staying up for 50 hour stretches just to die to bearers

reddit op, reddit posters, reddit oppinions

poeg on new low

Not that other guy but that build is gonna be dogshit. Lacerate feels terrible unless you have a huge amount of aoe which is basically going Slayer with Starforge mandatory. Also there's very little reason to go Raider with the buffs Champion and Juggernaut received. If you wanna go fast or just dead set on playing a Ranger then Pathfinder still outclasses Raider anyway.

ok now i took a look at your build. maybe you didn't know this but PoB will show you which skill gems are better (the ones listed first/higher are the best). with that in mind you also need to understand that you quite likely won't be playing lacerate without multistrike. also drop added cold for elemental damage with attacks

Heart of the Oak is a noob trap. Ambidexterity might be too many points to reach. drop Eagle Eye

Why does it feel like the hype is so much lower for this league? There arent even any starter build guides up from the main GGG approved streamers like there always is.

Its weird im more hyped about this league then I ever have been before. Mostly because im a lot better at the game now after last league

That guy also doesn't have multistrike in his setup and lacerate is absolutely terrible without it.

>hardcucks

Xoph's Nurture

gaypoopy league mechanic and no skill balancing

That is going to make partying really strong this league

>having friends

Nice DSL desu
not even gay
i'm like a 1 on the kinsey scale

it's 2018, grow up

Anyone else getting an error when trying to torrent the patch?

>DSL
whats that? I'm not a degeneracy expert

it's 2018, consider suicide

Queens decrees 7c day 1

what should i play holy DFUCK i ofrgot ot make a BULID

essence drain is cool and fun
i will have a lot of fun playing it this league
i hope you have a lot of fun too friends

eq jugg

started ggpk torrent an hour ago
ETA: 5 more hours

*completes torrent*
*closes client*

1-3 Shrapnel Shot Trapper
4-6 BAMA
7-9 Arc totems
0 Skele boi

So do I just run this again from abyss?

pastebin.com/KyKLyiqf

I mean I really liked it and all but I wanted to try something new. Eh whatever

I was also trying to do a jugg build based around the new maul for tectonic slam, going 100% fire meme

pastebin.com/nf9Xiqjf

Since jugg gets so much acc I was thinking of going crit with this

you wouldn't download a car would you

global warming will kill tens of millions of people by 2050 because of selfish people like you

>2018
so fucking what?

well when you put it that way i no longer support a pigouvian carbon tax and would also like to start an oil well fire

HAHAHA TRIPLE FAGGOT!

>Steam Client
>Cant pre-load for another 10 hours

Dick Sucking Lips

I think the league mechanic seems cool and I like the unique items they've shown so far. Not the fated ones, the new ones.

Some skill balance and shake up would have been nice though but maybe that will be the main focus next league since we got ascendancies which lets be honest couldnt have been easy to balance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK DO I PLAY

dd elementalist

essence drain

>Sunder Slayer Uber Lab Farmer $$$$$$
>GC Totems Hiero easy all around Uber, Mapping, Boss killing, Cheap
>Tri Curse ED Occultist CI because Occultist is gonna be really nice
>RF Chieftan FREE 100% fire resist, some leech and other kool stuff

These are what im considering as of now

Are you playing softcore?

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/81b2cp/just_a_little_appreciation_thread/

thats why developers don't use their forums anymore

Huge huge huge shoutout to me

let's be real for a second, if you at this point, still have no idea of what you want to play then you're a complete idiot just wanting to have some quick fun and will quick the league 5 days in at best

so stop wasting my time, stop wasting this thread visual space and fuck off back to whatever game you just hopped out of

usually they are just too cheap to run their forums and offload things to facebook or ribbit
respect for decentralization on the net is at an all time low

We literally just got this ascendancy changes and patch notes a few days ago you retard.

Reminder to skip content

don't quote me again

PSA to rollback your NVIDIA driver to an earlier version if you've updated recently. It'll save you a whole lot of hassle with crashes and BSODs tonight.

We didn't though unless your builds were all trickster your drafts should be ready.

have fun playing totems/summoner/sunder for the fiftieth time

I tried to salvage your lacerate raider as best I could and this is what I came up with:

pastebin.com/DgZDz1KC

Maybe it'll give you different perspective. I also used more realistic weapons for early league and managed to get slightly more life but slightly less damage.

i never updated it to begin with so haha

get a tidebreaker and play the teksmash for clear and heavystrike for bossing
new experience for you

I looked at patch notes, picked one of the newly buffed ascendancies, and created my build in 10 minutes

it's not hard, unless of course, you're some idiot d3 refugee who wants to "try the new season" and needs to be spoonfed what to play

nice meme
>ed
>totems
>rf
im getting sleepy just thinking about it

Is this a really big thing? I just went from 3.81 to 3.91 or whatever the newest is. Right after I updated I started worrying about it but couldn't find much info on if it affected poe.

I've played since Onslaught and I've never done the The Great White Beast in Act 2 or the full Fairgraves quest line in Act 3.

Is Pohx the most out of touch streamer? He is unironically listening to le ebin dubstep in 2018. Geez what a loser

No thanks, I don't play shit builds.
Good for you, but like I said not everyone wants to play sunder/totems/summoner for the millionth time.

This is why I hate reddit, the guy is obviously disingenuous and just fishing for upvotes, karma and validation from virtue signaling faggots.
The entire situation is just disgusting and dishonest.

you probably do tbqh

joke's on you, it's a free rare leather belt

stfu ret ard

I do everything everytime, including library

Well they are 100% better than meme strike with memebreaker

Essence drain elementalist? Sounds good.

post profile

Reports are coming in that the driver has fucked up PoE among other games. YMMV of course, but I wouldnt risk it. Rolled my own driver back to be sure, its a 30 second job anyway.

>tfw made new build every league
>tfw almost at 500k dps vs shaper on 5 link and sub 1 ex gear
Feels good not being a baddie

not that different from fishing for (You)s and validation from your shitposting user fellows

Why do runners opt to using totems as templar when you have access to ED? Surely grabbing some generic %inc spell damage should be enough? Add some %inc cast speed and you can throw that shit while you move

how 2 play jugg????

>reverse search this image
>google's best guess is 'human'
I'm still not convinced bro's

GC mines, as always.

nice and easy leveling compilation desu

Runners usually have less hp vs content so if hc it's safer totems plus ed plays like poopoo

Don't forget condescending