/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3433

Morning Swim with Saki edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

>Things I want to have with Hanako:
>good food
>good sex
>a family
>Probably in that order
So you want to cook Hanako, rape her and force her to raise children borne from trauma? I guess we know who is behind the aus posting

When I say good I am obviously including "good for her"

Let's be real guys, a lot of us are still here talking about a 2012 visual novel because one of the katawas remind us of someone we used to love/crush on/date. Who are they, how did it go wrong, and how well do you compensate?

Lilly!

Not me!

Never loved anyone. Don't have a crush since 2011. Never been on a date.

Hanako reminds me of a girl that could have been my girlfriend, but she was too shy. Cute, but not a conversationalist. Now I realise that we would not have been great together anyway. Hanako and her are still intertwined in my heart as worstgirls.

So how do you guys feel knowing DDLC has made KS obsolete?

I don't think about DDLC at all

Well no one who plays KS can play DDLC so these threads will survive

>short genre shift horror tailored for ironic memers
>lengthy heart felt romance VN
I'm fine thanks

is the first one referring to ddlc or hanako's route

I do not know which is supposed to be which here...

So I just played the Hanako alpha route but I don't really have time to finish the true one. How can I keep living with all these mixed feelings?

Also am I a faggot for actually liking first-half Hanako? That shit was too damn cute

ebin

Alpha is the real hanako route really, the one in final was junked up because the guy who had to write it hated the fact that he needed to write a happy ending for hanako, she got the worst of the writing.

Good morning /ksg/, how are you doing today ?

I'm good, thanks. Tomorrow is my friend's birthday, so I'll go to the city to buy him a present later today.

What do you plan to buy for your friend user ?

Don't know yet, perhaps something with Star Wars since he's a huge fan. Maybe some nice Lego starship so he could put it on his desk

I don't know if legos are suitable for him unless he is a really big fan of legos too and those things cost a lot i presume, i hope you have enough money to afford a quality one

Well I can remember him mentioning that it would be nice to have some Star Wars starship or a walker to put on display in his new home, so I think he'd like it. And I'm ready to spend some cash, he deserves it because he is a good friend.

>spoiler
That's nice to hear user, then i hope he will like your gift and that you will also enjoy his party !

Thank you, I will!

>This is Raping On Empty... Food Review! So, finally, I got my hands on Japanes-styled bacon.

>how are you doing today ?
I am colder than Lilly falling over in the snow, but content

So just like lilly you should get yourself some tea to warm yourself up it's good to hear you are content with yourself user, but any reason for that specifically ?

There's a character limit on posts and I don't think I can properly talk about it.

ur awful and bad things are your fault

>So just like lilly you should get yourself some tea to warm yourself up
Already on it
>why content
What's the feeling for when you know everything is right in your heart?

happiness

琳のために

I love Emi very much!

Good morning /ksg/ time to go shovel a bunch of snow, I thought it was over

I wish more things were my fault, that way I could improve myself so that they wouldn't happen again.

I don't have to shovel snow (apartment building), but it's the same situation here. It was even raining and like 13C here a few days ago, why has snow returned?

Good morning user, hope you are doing great today ! we are having a beatiful spring this winter in my country

God has come to reap the sinners.
Yep that sucked

Not yet user

Is this flurry not scorn from the big man himself?

Which if the Katawas would like the winter the most?
Emi and I are going to live somewhere warm, fuck this shit.

It's cold but we have clear sky and sun for today.
I guess lilly would like it since she has a good excuse to drink more tea than usual you gonna live in australia with emi ?

It's okay. We're still friends.

I love Hana

actual previous thread:

No, everything in the land down under wants you dead and the internet sucks, somewhere else warm.
Snow would significantly lessen Lilly's mobility, might be hard for her, plus ice would be very dangerous, she'd not be able to go out alone. I think Rin maybe, or Hanako.

I was in the forest a few days ago and was thinking: which katawa is most likely to enjoy a walk in winter forest and admire the beauty of the nature?

Italy would be a good choice if you can handle eating pasta for the rest of your life

R i n

What the hell, how did I fuck that up. I havn't even been on /vn/ today

Rin

Good morning /ksg/! How are you all doing today? Have any exciting plans? I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day!

>arms
That isn't Rin

Those aren't arms, those are sleeves

Those aren't arms user, they are empty sleeves

I-is this some in-joke I'm not getting? There are obviously fists in the drawing.

Its just the fabric user.

It's a very believable sleeve that looks like a fist user

Emi reminds me of my ex. Things ended when I found out that withholding sex until she "knew she loved me" meant "until I'm bored of it I'm going to fuck my lab partner, but I'll only fuck one guy at a time". Not an "Emi is a slut joke", their personalities are nearly identical. But KS had nothing to do with that, I didn't even find it until 3 years after we broke up.

Ok then... File says 'lisa ending' and I haven't played that game so I must be missing something.

makes sense, she could seek inspiration there, like on that hill near Yamaku

On an unrelated note:
>walking through the forest
>see a fox running away
>decide to follow it's footprints
>after a while stumble upon pic related
r.i.p. birdo, you were too pure for this world ;_;

Most of the time players in the ending end up with their arms lost during the adventure, alsothe main character is wearing a poncho
The poor fox needs to eat something to survive

I want to suck femhisaos toes

Can't trust these hoes.
How'd you find out?

It's the CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIFE

Oh man thats a comfy image.

One for Mish. Comfy and warmly dressed Mish, cause fucking cold outside.

Funnily enough, I didn't really find out until after it was over. She was being evasive and was trying to avoid spending time with me, so I asked her if there was someone else. She said yes and I ended it. On Christmas Eve, classy. Then a couple months later she decided to "confide" in my best friend and told him the whole story. We both cut ties with her after that.

That's rough user. I hope you're doing better now.

Eh, it fucked me up good, and I'm definitely a different person now because of it, but enough time has passed where I'm mostly no longer bitter about it. Live and learn.

rin

in

bin

It's funny the lies and compromises people will tell themselves to not feel like a bad person. Specifically referring to the "only sleep with one guy at a time" thing, seems like something they made up to deal with the fact they're cheating on someone. It doesn't actually make it any less bad, but I bet it helped her sleep at night.
Sorry about that user, you didn't deserve what she did to you, I hope you can get through the bitterness caused.
I'm pretty thoughroughly bitter myself, no fun story attached.

>implying putting hanako out of her misery isn't good for her

Not really.
The only girl I dated was an annoying harpy. The few girls I've had crush on...
Most of them are probably closer to Emi (my waifu) if I had to pick one, but it's really small stuff.
Though my first ever crush might have been a little closer (she was super tiny, and very playful/physical) but that's about it.

My most recent crush/love/itscomplicated isn't anything like any katawa. Or any character in any medias I've ever seen. She unironically makes Rin look normal.

>She unironically makes Rin look normal.
>sticking dick in crazy
Desist

Not that guy but
If I never stuck my dick in crazy I'd never have any sex, ever, past, present, or future.

>short genre shift horror tailored for ironic memers
100% this.
This makes me think, I was stuck in a youtube suggested videos loop the other day, and it brought me to some Red Wedding reaction videos, and there was some dudebros going 'This is why this is the best show on television!'.
>hurr they kill everyone HELLA FREAKING EPIC
These are the same kind of people who are that much into DDLC. Don't give a shit about a good story, characters development or just good interesting characters, no, just kill some shit or spook me up!
That's enough for them to think DDLC is great. Because there was spooky ""shocking"" moments (to be fair to ddlc there was exactly 1 actual shocking moment - but 1 or 1000, it's not enough to make it a good game).

Sometimes I wish I could tell her just how much she destroyed me, but I know the better thing to do is to just keep moving past it.

Emi would probably call you a wuss for not liking to play in the snow.
she'd probably push you into snowbanks to force you to play with her and stuff

>5 shocking moments in DDLC!
>You won't believe #3!

That doesn't make it a good idea.

Don't forget the appeal it has to both strains of ironic weebs.

There's some days I regret ever talking to her desu...
But believe me when I say that if you met her you'd definitely want to stick your dick inside.
She's a literal 12/10 and the smartest girl I've ever known (maybe smartest person ever). But she's fucking nuts. Meaning, batshit insane/potentially dangerous. If I hear she killed someone someday I wouldn't be that surprised.

>If I hear she killed someone someday I wouldn't be that surprised.
If you keep it up it'll likely be you

yeah haven't talked to her in few months now, but it's very on&off, don't talk for a while, then back together 24/7 and then another break etc..
She's the sun to my Iracus tbqh.
But we're always in good terms, we've never once quit angry or anything.

>iracus
Icarus* derp.

Anyway, to come back to original posts... This girl is probably close to Rin and Hanako (she's very shy/asocial doesn't talk to ANYONE she doesn't know). Not like Emi at all.

Even if she wasn't going to turn your skin in to a rug at some point that still doesn't sound like a healthy relationship

Post your comfy winter-ready Katawas!

Not a katawa but still ready for winter !

Absolutely not worth it user, best case scenario she doesn't give a fuck, otherwise she revels in the pain she caused you. Better to suffer it alone and quietly, don't give her the satisfaction of knowing she meant more to you than you did to her, and that she hurt you deeply.

Probably, and it's a cute scenario for sure, but she's probably not the biggest fan of winter either, considering her participation in summer sports. Running is hard in the winter, can be dangerous if you're not in a track, and it makes it harder to breathe.
No, I suspect she'd be happy to move somewhere with a more mild winter [spoilerpwith me.[/spoiler]

Of course not, but sometimes sacrifices must be made. Just important to do your best not to get emotionally involved with crazy, that's when the pain starts.

That's so cute! I'd love to playfully tumble in the snow with Emi!

ctrl-s to spoiler tag

how would you katawa her? no easy way out like broken nail.

A war veteran that lost her limb/limbs but got prosthethics

Phoneposting my dude

>end of her route is finding her corpse slumped over a shotgun due to mental trauma and the shocking state of the worlds mental health care

What kind of weather would Kenji like best?

He's already got a scarf