/XBY General/

Theres too many threads in this, so its probably a good idea to just have a /XBY General/

COUNTDOWN EDITION

>We will be hitting 50.000 blocks within the next 24hours, we will be primed to boom then
>Price is sitting nice and comfy

I dont think there is any doubt this coin is going to be massive, shall the devs deliver.

There are shills trying to hold the price down by claiming its a scam, they have even admitted that this is their plan. Ignore them.

Other urls found in this thread:

domain.hu/domain/English/domainsearch/whois.html?domain=borzalom.hu&ekes=borzalom.hu
borzalom.hu/static-list.html
strawpoll.me/12957482
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BURST

without shilling me, I believe in this coin... but how high price wise do you think it will reasonably reach?

I was holding some, then literally sold it an hour ago to buy more XBY

The shilling / anti shilling on this has been some of the most ghastly I've seen, will try stick around ITT for moment of truth.

Thats obviously an incredibly loaded question, and the last thing I want is for this general to turn into a shill-thread, so im not going to answer it.

I think we will be able to get a better idea of possible marketcaps once the nodes come into play

I'm confident guys, but can someone who understands the technicals explain the value proposition better?

I understand that if you get 500k of these, you can set up a static node and this will give you passive income. This will also take supply out of the system and increase the price. I also know that it has some new proof of signature technology.

Are these 2 things really enough to launch into mars?

Who here holding nodes by the way? If I buy one does it need to always be online or what? I don't have a permanent connection

fair enough. I didnt mean to cause issues, just was curious.

I'm just trying to gauge if I can dump what little money I have into this and sit on it. I ready about 30 of the pages on it and it has been looking good. Their twitter from 7h ago looked nice as well.

Keep up the work informing people on it! Its better than a lot of the big coins and has real potential. now I just gotta get enough money to get a decent amount lol.

Literally my first time reading up on stocks and trading and such, and this entire thing seems like a joke. Are you people meta memeing people into buying useless shit? Or do I just have lots to learn?

Well that latest post linked by the twitter reads like bullshit to me. Opinions?

I've read the white paper. This coins going places; trust me!

Subtle and underrated

Damn it just dumped.

>tfw I Fell for another scam.

You call 2btc a dump. Watch it recover.

Loved it! Just bought more :)

saw that, been hovering around this price anyway though wouldn't worry about it. whether or not it's exposed as bullshit at 50k will be the real test here, but that post on it could be seen as a setup to drag this out further so fuck knows.

Yea I was just kidding about the scam part for now. If the static node shit works out, we might go to Lambo land. If not, then I only invested $20

Still bad omens, the drop was caused by a guy selling 500k, the exact amount you need for the nodes

i assure u u wont go to lamboland with 20 dollars in it now. I put 2k. Trust me i read the whitepapers. I invested in ETH at .15 USD but I had little capital back then. I can see this reaching similar heights as ETH.

As far as I knew there was no white paper yet?

Did you get a static node for yourself?

Mmm maybe, probably just figured if he was going to break his node might as well just liquidate it all. I guess we should consider that as him calling bullshit though. If these guys are for real they really need to stop acting like fucking retards.

There is no whitepaper, this is just more pathetic shilling from desperate little faggots, he most likely has 5 bucks in and wants millions for it.

I want to believe in it, I know that the dev is a real person (WHOIS says so) but I find it worrying that he hasn't interacted with us at all.

It would probably make a big difference, that marketing guy constantly sucking his cock is more of a big red flag than anything else.

Yeah, especially going all "HE'S INGENIOUS" in the recent video. Perhaps he is really just amazed but it's a bit of a weird thing imo.

Yes very weird, almost like it's all too fucked up to be a scam. Very difficult to judge this.

Speaking of WHOIS,
domain.hu/domain/English/domainsearch/whois.html?domain=borzalom.hu&ekes=borzalom.hu
Also, we just hit 48,2k block.

I'm holding a decent amount of XBY but not quite enough for a STaTiC.. to what extent will this impact me?

How short are you? The story goes the STaTiCs are locked in at 50k, there's word that more will become available at some later date but no price indication. If you're not far off and intend on taking the bet on this I'd say go the STaTiC now.

you're still making money if this thing blows up

i wouldnt any money that im not willing to lose into this tho, new coin like this is always risky

This. Be well fucking prepared to lose the lot

Yes, that's true gamble

Shifted all my coins into XBY hoping for a rise soon, then gonna put profits back into my original coins. Risky as hell but that's the name of the game in crypto.

How do I see what blocks were up to?

Also what are blocks?

I bought $100 worth a few weeks ago but got cucked by my bank, was going to put 1k in

now im a lot less certain. concerned with massive whale holdings

its obviously a big risk but how the fuck else are you suppose to get big rewards. I'll just buy another $500 worth and just cry if it ever goes interstellar

If i have a STaTiC, can i still sell the 500k if i want to?

Yes, but as soon as you sell any of the XBY in the node youll lose it

fuck cant get in in less than 24hours
fucking trade sites and their verification

why is reaching the 50k blocks the big factor here? i would say its gonna moon if its available in more than two shitcoin markets

pls gib some

BQ9J2S5YmpnghLiqAb6kXbofkYCNn5NAmm

I bought 20000 XBY for around $50. Will I be rich?

Hi user
It's possible but it may take a while
If you hold 20k XBY and you want to become a millionaire 1 XBY would need to be worth a 50$. There probably will be around 500 Million coins of XBY in total supply (because the coins from the nodes are gonna get taken out of circulation but will give the node holder passive income) that means if XtraBYtes will have a billion dollar market cap - 1 XBY will be worth 2$. So for you to become rich the market cap of XtraBYtes would need to be 25 billion dollars - at this point in time only Bitcoin has achieved that. I think that it is rather unlikely you'll become a millionaire with only 20k XBY. But if you held 200k XBY for example you'd only need a market cap of 2,5 billion dollars. I think this is a more realistic scenario at the moment but yeah nobody can you tell how things will develop and how big XBY will get or if it will wail. Only time can tell.

How do I run my node when the time comes?

I haven't done this in years. Are there any instructions on how to mine this coin?

Better question: Aren't there mining pools or something for this type of thing?

Just got a reply from borzalom himself.

Yes, he is real and indeed working on the project. I ask him about his true identity but He says he's not comfortable with it and hoping that I can respect his privacy.

I'm doubling down on my investment (by doubling down I mean put another $10 in it)

Whatever it may be, I'm going to buy $20 worth of xtrabytes and see where it takes me. I'd appreciate any info regarding mining though

Former xby bagholder here, its fun to watch borzalom crash and burn. No but in all seriousness we cannot let this guy get the static nodes.

BLOCK 48.6k....IGNITION ENGAGED

kek

Where can I buy this, I don't want to miss the shuttle. REEEEEEEEEE

Yobit

do you need crypto on hand to buy?

You trade it with BTC

how much time before the rocket takes off, I put my cash in the bank after the recent drop
got out alive but now I have to deal with transfer time again

I have a node registered but I'll be dumping it if borzalom fails to deliver on this changeover to PoSign.

I'm pretty sure there will be some hiccup here and there, if you dump when you heard some failure that's probably good idea since people will dump it also.

And you can re-buy at cheaper price.

That's a very bad way to keep privacy, it's so easy to find this mail.

Sorry had to delete it.

What I'm concerned about is that they might just string us all along with the node stuff.
It's possible that nothing will happen at 50k and it'll be "oh just wait till 55k, borzalom is still working on the programming" "ah we just need a bit more time, it'll be done at 60k", you get the idea.
I understand that the development process is always going to be bumpy at the start, but I'm not going to stick around if this transition doesn't happen within 2 weeks.
It's a big gamble being invested in this coin to begin with because there has so far been no concrete evidence for the existence of this algorithm.
That being said, I'll definitely stick around if the transition to PoSign happens shortly after 50k and is at least partly functional.

Lel this looks fake as fuck

what's the point of me faking it? You can literally find borzalom email if you got half a brain.

How about you quit being an instant gratification fucking two year old and hold until its ready?

>Waaaah I want muh nodes and I want it NOW!

This is literally you right now, you fucking faggot. Just shut the fuck up and hold you fucking cry baby bitch.

nice argument lad

You know whats worse than a couple of minor delays?

Dumbasses like you who put pressure on the developers to hurry up and release a product, only for the product to be rushed, buggy and unusuable. Thatll really make the price tank far worse than an extra week of waiting for a final product.

Like I said, shut that fucking gigantic gaping vagina you call a mouth and fucking hold, you insufferable piece of shit.

>getting this mad
I'm going to sell my coins if borzalom fails to deliver, simple as that

How about you just sell them now and out them in an index fund, you weak handed pussy. Dont let the door hit you on the way out, faggot.

So if I understand correctly when they reach 50k blocs those STaTics nodes will come online and automatically remove 500k XBY for each one.

Will this mean the current market cap will be divided by a smaller number of coins?

yep

Sweet!

According to the bitcointalk thread around > 107 million XBY should disappear from circulation when the nodes come up. If that does indeed happen at 50k that should mean a 20% increase in price over the next 24h.

SELL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Should i sell my shitty 11LTC and lose money there to buy XBY?

50 k was an estimation on when the code was estimated to be finished. It's not some hard swtch limit.

Sorry nope, you gotta buy at the price right now

Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm patient, I'd like to hold them at least until the end of the year. I'll decide then if they're worth keeping.

I don't understand how you guys are buying into this. From everything I've seen no one involved in this is competent, they can't even make a decent website. How can it get huge if there's no one to implement this?

They are looking for extra people

borzalom.hu/static-list.html

500 100 * 251 = 125 525 100 coins should disappear at this moment.

>How can it get huge if there's no one to implement this?

I know right, I mean look at this thing called bitcoin, no chance a coin that huge is only created by one person. No way. Nope.

253 nodes right now and we still got over 1000 blocks to go about ~ 10-12 hours I guess

I think at least 300! nodes will be registered at the end that means a whopping 150 Million coins will be cut off the supply

damn the price will pump up brutal

I've only got about 1/5 of the XBY I need to buy my node and coinbase fucking unverified my identity after I verified my bank accounts.

Are there any ways I can buy BTC with credit card or bank deposit without verifying my identity? I can't wait and let the price shoot up.

maybe localbitcoins, i know if you're in the uk bittylicious and bitbargain don't require verification

libertyx

Every site where you can buy BTC with your credit card requires ID.

Without any ID you cap at around $100 or something.

With ID the cap is $10.000

I mainly use coinmama.com

Last I tried to use coinmama they told me to fuck off and they don't serve my location. You USfag too, or foreignfag?

Localbitcoins has prices I'd rather flay myself after only one shot of vodka than to pay

never heard of it; will do some investigation. Thanks m8

Sorry bro if you don't register the node until we reach block 50.000 you will not be able to register one anymore. Only chance you'll have then is to buy one node from someone who wants to sell his.

Im from Sub saharan desert Africa and still can use coinmama.

New logo was leaked, I think they are serious after all......

If coins get out of circulation, why does the price pump?

Is it best to buy now or wait for the static nodes to go live?

strawpoll.me/12957482

oh fuck are you serious? EEEEEEK gotta get a move on, NOW

okay calm down. not sure if this guy is samefagging but you will be able to get a node later on after 50k blocks. Chill out

No, you will be able to register a node after block 50k

leaked by who tho, and where?

why are you misleading him?

this is literally the latest post in the announcement thread:
"This must be done NOW... after the 50.000 block there are no more STaTiC registrations being accepted. Please review the report above to understand why."

Hurry up bro you have less than 24 hours to get a node

can you give me the link? I want to know where you got that info that no more nodes will be accepted.

fucking shitnigger I'm fucking fucked.

I can't use most of the services because my new ID hasn't come in the mail yet and they all need ID verification. Fuck the fucking government and the fucking law - they've cost me millions today.

I'm reaching out like a madman to everyone I know in my city right now trying to get someone to come with me to a BTC ATM

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1420

Just please tell me, is this really a scam?
I'm this close to purchasing a node..

It looks promising, but it's a gamble regardless.