>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/cacodn.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

Instructor Rean...

I'm going to protect this.

Its been 1.5 years since we last saw each other, haha

I dunno man, i think despite it's flaws CS2 is still pretty good. My only gripe is that it's not the end of the erebonia arc. Imagine if it was, and that twist at the end of Rean's father happens and then you go straight into the crossbell part and face Rean but instead of regaining control of Rean, you don't and it's just implied that Rean is nothing more than a heartless military puppet who will become a primary antagonist in the based as fuck hopefully coming soon Calvard arc. Cash money cs3 never needed to happen.

Rean...

Fuck Cold Steel!

she's so precious

I'm already protecting her so don't worry.

>pcucks have now played the first half of erebonia
>the hate for cold steel is at an all-time high
CS3 is gonna bomb hard when NISA brings it over.

What's there to protect? She doesn't have any feelings.

Please no bully she realized when she confessed that she found something more important than sword.

Laura is the worst Cold Steel caricature. That's right, she's so shit she doesn't even count as a character.

>she found something more important than sword.
nice fanfic

t. dumbully

I WISH Laura was interesting but it's always fucking swords with her. Like sometimes she tries to be moe and pick up a vacuum cleaner but she's just hiding the fact that she has no personality aside from being a chuuni.

*dad explodes in the distance*

>has two separate harems
>has 4 games where he is lead, more than any other trails MC
>has a mech
>has best weapon in the series
>has best crafts in the series
how can people hate him?

>t.alisa

But she's trying her best to be like normal girl since CS1 if you did her bond event, even if it seems to be pointless because the main story never show any connection to those bond events.

>4 games
Juna will be the protagonist, Rean is done.

Why is Elie the cutest?

Self-insert fags need to leave. By far the least interesting character in the whole series.

It's a JRPG, if they "die" in an explosion it doesn't count. You can only kill off major characters if they die in someones arms after making a noble sacrifice.

NISA
COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018

You forgot all of me mode.

this tbqh
based nisa saved the franchise

IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THAT WHAT ELSE?
MORE MONEY FOR FALCOM WHICH MEANS
MORE GAMES
WITH BETTER ANIMATIONS
AND BETTER GRAPHICS
WHOS HYPED FOR FUTURE HERE

Calvard when?

Yeah but her character development outside of bonding events basically stopped after she settled her differences with Fie in CS1. Which sucks because bonding stuff is optional, and you aren't even able to see all of the events in a single playthrough. Falcom will probably forget about most of her washing machine moe.

You... You're alright! I'm so glad... *sniff*

>momfu of the group
>perfect looks
>cute, diplomatic
>can be bullied with ghost stories
>is a stable person who won't ever go crazy on you, perfect wife material
>loves Lloydo very much

This, Milium is another example of stuff that shouldn't be hidden behind bonding events. Especially her CS2 events.

BUT MUH XSEED
WHY PLAY THE SERIES IF HATSUU ISN'T INVOLVED

She's too busy with her otome game and doesn't even care about Trails now.

>changed her twitter picture to her cats
>too busy to appear of CS2 streams
>too busy with discord
>too busy with her fate fanfic
its over bros

If the Zero patch user is still here, then here's another crash from chapter 4 in the hotel restaurant. It crashes when you talk to the chef and mouse over full moon soup.

my.mixtape.moe/cacodn.zip

And it all happened after she finished CS3. She's probably done with the series now just like the rest of us, except as a company representative she can't allow to have a public meltdown and shit on the games, so she's just chosen to remove herself from it instead. Can't say I blame her, either.

so, which Crossbell makes your dick hard?

She's distancing herself from Trails because XSEED lost the license. That butthurt she's feeling isn't just from her translator's cock repeatedly entering her anus.

None, because I don't find 2D attractive in the slightest and the writing is so shit there's no way you could ever consider any of them actual people and feel a connection.

After the shitshow that was CS2, who even gives a fuck. The series is finished, now it's just a matter of watching it crash and burn for good.

(you)

>That butthurt she's feeling isn't just from her translator's cock repeatedly entering her anus.
A-at least she didn't have vaginal intercourse, r-right? She's still pure, r-r-r-right?

>make her voice actors write a formal letter to Falcom asking to give XSEED the licenses
>NISA fucks up PC ys8 round 1
>NISA fixes Ys8 on ps4 but fucks up PC round 2
>STILL lose license
hahahahah

Ilya and Noel.

Hatsuu is a drunk slut. She gets her vag plugged every single weekend.

Falcom wants dat NIS Switch money.

>no best boy or best girl
shit picture. Cecil is absolutely lovely.

this but unironically

>Patrick saves Elise and Alfin by bringing TWO of those big magical knight golem bosses to their knees in CS3
Absolutely based, I love it when the asshole joke character redeems himself.

mommy

MOMMY

Stop posting alcoholics.

Big tits on fatties doesn't count.

end of chapter 3*

Why so mean to mommy,.,,

HI GEOFRONT HERE
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING ZERO IN MID-2019? LOOK FORWARD TO AO AS WELL IN 2022! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PLAY GUREN'S SHIT VERSION AS THAT GUY'S A GIANT FAGGOT AND WE ARE THE BEST

Rixia

>cs2 sales capped out below 30% of the previous games just like every other sequel in the series
WOAH WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Noooooo cold steel was supposed to sell better and btfo skyfags oh noooo how can we recover from this senbros....

>cs1-2 have more negative reviews than the other arcs
>they didn't get any distinctions/awards like the other games either
Phew

Guren shouldn't have said he might release Ao on Valentine's Day. Because of him, CS2 sales are really low.

Lots of shitposting here today.

TOP TWO GLOBAL SALES HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Even game critics can see CS is bad, and XSeed doesn't have the money to pay them off so you know that they wrote their real opinions.

Honestly we don't deserve Nisa.

Ys 8 had dual audio, no fan fiction, no censorship. But people unironically like the "flair" Xseed gives TitS. Its Hyperdimension Neptunia all over again.

Neptunia > shit > ys > cancer > cold Steel

We only like fanfic fluff when XSEED does it.

Fixed it.
The patch coming shortly

>based xseed gets shitty cs
>shitty aksys gets good TX
>absolutely awful nisa gets awesome Ys8
Worst timeline.

*chortle*

And now XSEED gets NOTHING. Best timeline.

>entirety of cs2 was pointless because everyone was dancing in the palm of osborne's hand
When will they kill off that asshole?

>CS2: 12k bought, 60% played
>SAO: 100k bought. 90% played
reminder people are still falling for the buy our games = we bring Zero, Ao, CS3 meme

>implying people aren't waiting for zero and ao before playing cs1/2
at least i am

Sen 4

But then it will turn out that he implanted another means of resurrection inside the Calvard protag and the 1st Calvard game will end with Ozzy's revival. The final game will be about him outplaying Aidios to become the new god emperor

Blind sheep, famalam. They aren't even aware that XSEED's basically done with Falcom at this point. BUT PLS BUY 5 COPIES OF CS2 AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME! :3

I bought 20 copies of Akiba's Beat to keep it afloat! Would that bring us CS3??????

No, but if you PM Hatsuu your personal info, she'll swing by and let you fuck her.

Finally, after all those years of buying multiple copies of her games, i get to fuck her..... FINALLY FAMALAMS WISH ME LUCK!!! !

YOU GON GIT AIDS SON
FELINE AIDS

Nate here, I wish I was lucky as you, user. Been defending this series since FC and haven't got anything in return.

ロイドさん。。。

>blue destination doesn't play when you run out with Alfin
You had 1 job Durante

Nate is never ever going to taste Hatsuu's sweet and sour vaginal fluids. She also wanted to play Ao, you fuck.

Is that scene not supposed to be without BGM? hahahahaha

Its really fucking shit without any background music

So THIS is the power of xseed...

fishing is so not comfy in CS2

>She also wanted to play Ao, you fuck.
No she didn't. She wouldn't stoop so low to play an unofficial localization that hasn't been worked on by herself. I hope it never releases.

Compared to cs1 or what? I just wish it had bait options and go away with the 5/3 fishing max per chapter.

>alleged falcom fan
>doesn't play ys 8 because she didn't get to work on it
No wonder XSHITs don't give an actual fuck about Falcom.

the guardian is impossible unless I change to 30fps (seems like a bug)
most fishes are also seems harder compare to cs1

Wish it just go with button presses like older games or just like TX
Spamming button is tiring after awhile

>Kiseki fans

Sounds like an issue with your input device because mashing is very easy in both cs1 and cs2.
I read plently of people that thought it was way harder on ps3 which was likely because it just has way more input lag and wireless adds even more.

How heartwarming she got Zeku tamed this fast.

>Brittany "I've played the Sen games 8 times over but where's the S-Craft button hehe :3" Avery
>Brittany "I never finished Crossbell but ask my translator because he's the one that played them all" Avery
oh guys im soooooooooooo drunk rn haahha soooooooooooo drunk hehe ;3

As someone who doesn't follow the eceleb shit, where did she mention not having finished Crossbell?