/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #301

Best archetype incoming

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

● Latest News
>The new structure deck 'Destiny Rulers' has been added
>Syrus will be roaming Duel World (GX) starting on the 5th
>The event 'Duel Island' will end on the 7th
>The D.D. Tower: Wind and Earth Dimension is coming early March.
>A 'superb' legendary duelist will be roaming Duel World mid March
>Jesse Anderson will be obtainable late March

● Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

● Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g3avjfncJtbcrrPjK4UP-3YiHQamxqNG

● Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

● A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdy3_T7pRqU
youtube.com/watch?v=suJfl_KX2_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i realized ssa deck is trash after i bought it

this now a waifu thread

/dlg/ will fear the roids

if the wind and earth tower boss isn't desert twister I'm gonna kms

Rebecca when?

If it comes out with Power Bond

Is there a card that will change a card in battle phase back to ATK position after it has been shifted to DEF (ECon, SKuriboh etc)?

idk if A/D changer can but it might

During your battle phase? I don't think so, but if its during their battle phase, you can use Gamushura

Begone, thot.

Final Attack Order.

Gamushura is a counter to Floodgate, right?

A/D isn't a quick effect and can't be activated during your battle phase.

Yeah, but it also requires your opponent to attack the Defense Position monster to work.

How do we make a playable Armed Dragon deck?

install league of legends
and pick any character
then buy Blade of the Repick King

wait for masked dragon and flying insect dude 1

Transmodify with 3 Lindwurms and 3 Lusters along with the level cards. Also this

Is this actually hard or can any deck with good backrow beat it?

i used AG so it was just me attacking his face down monsters
he had some s/t face down

I really hate how CA players put cards in their exrra deck to trick people that they are using Gladiator Beasts.

I mean it works doesn't it? Mind games and all.

Phantom Beasts are pretty ass but this was worth playing them.

Reminder that regular Marik isn't in the game when his sister, his adopted brother, his split personality, 2 characters controlled by him, his underling, all the regular opponent duelists from DK and BC, the Paradox Brothers, non duelists like Mokuba and Tea, and GX world are in. Tristan and maybe the big 5 will also be in the game before him. And no, a cameo doesn't count.

>marik cameo doesnt count
>but tristan and big5 april fools event cameo counts
:thinking:

THE SEA FEAR THE BIRB

>Aromage vs Aromage
>Enemy clear my side with Fragance Storm
Outplayed. Shit.

One is a one second cameo, the other seems to be an event with (maybe possessed) Tristan as an opponent. And even if it turns out to be just a sleeve, this doesn't really change much.

is there any deck that will take me to kog that i can get for ~6000 gems?

youtube.com/watch?v=mdy3_T7pRqU

ayy

lmao

Get lucky with GB or CA lol

got so many new feiends. I don't even remember who sent me redman.

i'm gonna go aliens then
thanks dlg

WHEN

meawhile fragance storm in not mirrors is really not that good

when desu

What am i looking at

The hero Fuuto deserves.

>if summoned: you win the duel

Yes, one is just enough if you need to discard Rose Lover that turn.

TOON SUPPORT WHEN???

お前の罪を数えろ!

when?

Who is this new LD that is coming out?

But Tristan is the one who says "Wait up for me"

but Syrus is the only one pathetic enough to start asking for people to wait up.

Reminder this event takes literally 7x more time to farm the same amount of coins as tagduel did.

just because you inverted the colors doesnt mean its not from reddit

it's not inverted it's a custom theme and I didn't claim it wasn't from reddit

Oh no boys, here he comes

Where can I use this fucker? Is Gaia Power beater a thing? I just really like his card art and unfortunately he hurts aliens more than he helps.

>3 turns
Well that was disappointing

>playing ayyyliums
>Come up against mirage dragon
>His anti trap effect works against a counters
?!??! Wtf am I supposed to do against this.

Get firm as earth on bastion
Stick it in a papa corn deck

He works in an alien deck fine, he just isn't great.

At most you could run 1, and youd probably dump him with a cell

>I hardly lose in attack, which means that everybody I duel loses his defense
Jesus, it didn't really kick in, but I'm actively fucking people over just by trying to do this event.

Giv furry bara beast warrior bf

that why i set six samurai as defend deck
currently, i have 40% win

take this

Never saw the end of the first yugioh show? It's god.

post dick

Fuck you, I wanted glad beast card rewards.

>Konami adds boss enemy who barely shows up and has 0.002% of dropping an only x1 time copy of burd and nothing else

>too lazy to even use a different phantom beast for higher level decks
Come on...there's even 4 of them in this event.

Andal on Wild-Horn action when

Tour Guide with a strap-on pegging Wild Horn when?

what a fucking shitshow, this events rollout will forever be a meme

You enjoy those easy wins.

Im getting x3 of all the cards, havent fucked up an event yet, not even the shittiest, this is what true autism is all about

Why every time i put augustus in the chad beasts deck i ALWAYS have it on my hand?

Really konami

Augustus would be handy if it wasn't for that fucking detail.

Yeah, sometimes you special summon him, use bestiari/murmillo from your hand and the combo goes sweet, other times he get in your hand and you suck a D

I'm really curious as to what the creative process behind the making of this horrible event was. The base concept was fine and seemed fun but then they kept adding limits on top of it and pretty much killed it.

>tfw you finally feel confident in deck building and believe you would get KoG during the first competitive seasons and not the game is a p2w machine and you are not able to follow up than use f2p decks

youtube.com/watch?v=suJfl_KX2_I

>still need 3 golden homonculos, 3 gamushara and 2 rock lizard
>rarely get UR drops and when they are its only crosswings and the dark warrior guy
Fuck this event

Keep grinding for them.

WHY IS THIS EVENT SO SHIT
WAT WERE THEY THINKING?

I don't know, it feels like so many bad ideas added on top of one another compounded the problems of the event and ruined what could have been a neat concept.
>mediocre rewards aside from chain destruction for millfags
>stamina system
>extremely low rewards per match
>Lottery has the same abyssal droprates of other, more easily grinded events
>refresh button with an annoying cooldown timer that gets in the way of trying to efficiently use said stamina
>"""fix""" was to make people play pvp to regain stamina
>But this event coincided with the start of the new season so pvp is filled with extremely tryhard decks right now, making the whole experience unpleasant
>Defense deck system that doesn't tell us how many points our deck offers, so for all you know you're running a 5k deck while everyone is searching for 6k and above decks

Dude it takes 2 hours at most to get 300 coins, even with the "intruder" and thats if you dont mess up 1 duel and lose, and then when you do have the coins, 70% of the time its nothing, and 28% its the same SR. I think no one is gonna have a playset of all these cards to be honest

Still got the potion refills and few top tier decks for pvp?

Are we realistically going to get this in Duel links? I want my OTK decks to be better Jewnami.

>when you go on purpose against Aliens and SSA decks to test your decks and how to react to their shenanigans

Oh yeah and I forgot
>NO FUCKING XP DESPITE TAG DUELS GIVING XP

>It's a "You build a tier 0 or tier 1 deck for defense but you actually lose because AI is a third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck and auto bricking" event

BRAVO KONAMI

If you are using glad beasts, just use a single esedarii, otherwise the AI goes full retard

Indomitable gladiator beast fucking when!?

no because of Last Gamble

See these posts, it summarizes everything wrong.

In the beggining of the event I was using a CA deck, I was around 10 duels, 2 wins. Now I'm using a Samurai Deck, 20 duels, 11 wins

too many chefs in the kitchen probably, unfinished/unfulfilled idead and whatnot...

the japs are saying konami execs want to start milking the playerbase even more, creating a bigger and bigger divide between whales and f2pers, so you should probably start saving up, baggios

>ideas

Well they already did make a big divide between F2P and Whales. A F2P person has no chance against someone with 3 floodgates, 3 mirror walls, and 3 SSA.

>enemy has no backrow and two 200 atk monsters on face up attack possition due my WoD
>AI summons a 1900/0 on defense
...you can't make this shit up, is just stupid

>900k score
>Finally got prisma pack after 4 consecutive duds
>It's Gamushara
>Already got 5 of them (2 from previous card flipper campaign)
>Only 1 Dark Crusader
Fuck you Konami, I just want Dark Crusader.

Cuck