youtu.be/3P3nUilBw64
youtube.com/watch?v=9p182qhkJVc
youtube.com/watch?v=1Hxyh1OuGwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meet VR girl
>(s)he's very cute and fun
>hang out with her for a few weeks
>add each other in discord
>discover she's actually female(female, XX)

This is so dead in EU hours

NA go to bed, EU start waking up.

Sleep is for the we...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

EU has been up for hours. Who do you think is shitposting?

>NA go to bed
lsn't it already morning in NA?

Is Tofu posting the new Piper posting?

I want to cuddle that tofu

/vrg/ has ruined my sleep schedule

Gondola a cute!

The aussies obviously, EU shitposting is more about trannies
Yes, yes it is.

I noticed her weeks ago, she's mine

I want to cuddle with a kanna

the tranny posting starts with NA.
EU is either dead hours or >tfw no VRfu posting

>EU shitposting is more about trannies
That's just jelly and he is a burger

Please let me know when you'll be back.

So how's moderation for VRChat anyways? I feel like going nuclear with my next avatar

I'll give you all the cuddles you could want. As long as you join the scourge, of course

a 1-2 weeks till i can headpat Candy and grab her (him)
by the cheeks

I'm glad you guys liked the map. Some people were asking so heres the world id.

wrld_e3b2d4a9-43aa-4d29-a2e4-0ba2bd226786

Otherwise you can also find it listed under the Community Spotlight section. Doesn't show up under search unfortunately, like all worlds under that category for some reason since the last vrchat update.

Next world update I'll be adding markers, probably particle based as there's massive performance degradation when i tested with trail markers, some optimizations and what not.

Can I pet your horsie

If people report you, yore rightfully fucked. Mods watch these threads, too, so expect a swift boot if people here don't like you.

Remove armor and you got yourself a deal

Hey nice job with this map user, looks really cool. Do you have any links to a tutorial that you might have used? I'd like to give making a map a shot but I'm not really sure where to start.

Is there something wrong with the game right now? I just realized a shocking number of models I've uploaded don't track or blink like they're supposed to.

may have to detach the pipeline script and upload it as a separate model, maybe even reassign the eye bones when configuring the bones

jesus don't blame me for that abomination

Tupper please tell me you're working on the

Mostly just trial and error on my own and what I learned from working with models. I've also had my own spawn map for a while now where I've experimented with different map elements over time. The worlds channels in the vrchat official discord was also pretty helpful. >discord

Tupper, why is there an arbitrary limit on polys, but not on dynamic bones, materials, particles, etc?

the what

oh my god the WHAT

Hey I reviewed this map. Other staff really liked it. Good job.

( •̀ω•́ )

Tupper fix my avatar pls :3

holdover from old days. we're very aware it basically means nothing for performance.

it is just how it is

JUST FIX IT TUPPER

The love

That's what I've done. Multiple times, too. I guess the big goofus just wants to stare blankly into space.

I've made an account named DeskTupper, are you proud of me dad?

FIX IT REEE

try dragging around your hierarchy in unity so that it leads to your eyes first

I noticed the guidelines say no benises but don't mention how violent avatars can be. god i love america
wha

Oh cool, I think i'll start with something more simple like a comfy personal spawn world until I get the hang of it.

I also just found this & thought I'd share in case there's anyone else here who's also thinking of creating a map.
youtu.be/3P3nUilBw64

I want to play VRChat!

Apparently they were already up there. I figured I'd try shifting "Left eye" and "Right eye" up there as well, but it didn't affect anything.

How bad a performance hit is one prop if my avatar is atlased as a single material? It's an extra mesh and material. I'm not really sure how to apply the textures to the prop in blender, and I'm not sure I have time to learn today, but I can do everything else including the shape key.

Dang. Only other thing I could think of would be when creating eye tracking in blender making sure I selected the right eye bones when configuring in Unity.
Usually for me there's Eye_L which CATS usually auto assigns it to when creating tracking, but when assigning in Unity LeftEye is sometimes auto chosen so I have to switch them.

Relative to your original avatar? Twice the performance hit. But, a single draw call is basically nothing, so double of basically nothing is still basically nothing

At what point does it become a problem?

>update sdk following tupper's instructions
>load up world >all the teleport rpcs are missing
>panic
>restart unity
>its fixed
thank fuck

Someone screencap this so I don't have to Tupper my avatars

100x nothing is n o t h i n g

The draw calls increase by one for every material or dynamic bone or mesh in your model. Atlasing can take something like 12 materials and bring it down to 1, but dynamic bones are the real culprit of draw-call-birthing.

Eh, I dunno, I consider anything up to 10 draw calls not a huge deal. 20+ is "hey, you should optimize that" and 30+ is "stop it, get some help"

Can you make a tutorial on Social Anxiety next?

dynamic bones isn't related to drawcalls retard

Do you know enough about weight-painting a skirt to your legs to make a tutorial on that? Yours have some of the best explanation I've seen in a youtube tutorial.

No, but they both hit the CPU. Dynamic Bones is a super bad offender. Honestly I'd worry more about dynamic bones than draw calls, but only a little bit more.

Nah I haven't done that yet. My skirt's super floofy so I don't get collision issues. Weight painting is basically an art

Tupper can I kiss you later, and maybe feed you while I pat your head and call you a good boy?

Just noticed that I replied to the wrong post, this was meant for you

It's working now. I don't know what was affecting it, but I pretty much wiped the slate clean, and uploaded him in the most basic state. Now I'm afraid to go back and give him lipsync/dynamic bones though. Thanks for trying to help.

Glad it works. Just make a copy and run that fbx back through blender if you haven't already added mouth visemes.

I'm going to do so many lewd things to this ass

>tfw you miss old school purple tofu

Do things to my ass instead, I have butt jiggle rigged up.

I did so many lewd things to his ass

>order oculus rift, 3rd sensor, adapter cables because my gpu only has 1 hdmi port, and sensor mounts on Monday
>All shipped directly from amazon
>Oculus rift and sensor out for deliver
>Literally everything else "preparing for shipping" so I have to just stare at my rift for at least another week
Should I email Amazon? This is ridiculous I live within a few hours drive of Chicago so I doubt theres no distribution center issues

oh yeah make sure you test your map locally. don't be an idiot like me and wait for your map to take forever to upload then test it online, it was such a waste of time. Just make sure the sdk is pointed to your vrchat executable properly in settings.

Dynamic bones update when, to allow them to react to any dynamic bone collider (including other players'), rather than a limited list.

>ordered rift and third sensor in december
>rift turns up next day
>sensor has to come from America
>sensor makes it across the Atlantic in one day
>sits in a warehouse within walking distance for a week

Tupper, do you know any good places to RP in VRChat?

Tofu is for dance, not lewd

Man the MOGRA count up and count down party for this year was great, hope those are on rotation so I can relive the experience in VR

they will dance their virtual tongue on my virtual heterosexuality

why is blender hell
i just want another outfit

Tupper let us bind animations and gestures to keys manually since you guys wont fix it.

What is your opinion on torture simulators?
youtube.com/watch?v=9p182qhkJVc

This is way too lewd.

another user is handling the videos
iirc we have jan and feb on rotation.
its about 45mins per track with 19 tracks total atm.

We'd add more, but the video sync player handles large amounts of tracks poorly. You may have noticed the world takes a bit to load, that because the vrc video sync player checks ALL the urls in the playlist when you first load in. All of them, at once. Originally we had 50 urls queued and uh, the world basically took forever to load.

Of course it is made for VR
youtube.com/watch?v=1Hxyh1OuGwU

Outside of BJs, what can I do for a VR sexual partner, without Vive trackers (possibly could use Kinect though)? I'm kinda insecure about my limitations..

DELET THIS

This is the big thing that turned me off from the whole lewding thing...you're super limited to bjs/hjs and some private worlds with invisible grab able chairs for better positions...but the experience is weak without trackers, and spending over $300 just for ghost sex and dancing just seems wasteful.

I can't believe you're cheating on me noodles

Do drugs and VR mix?

dude alcohol lmao

everyone is shitfaced on the weekends, either drunk and/or stoned

death run is fucking rigged, people with bad ping can just walk through everything and you can't do shit

>tfw starting to learn how to do custom animations
Man this stuff is fun.

There are plenty of people who lewd (to the point of getting off) every day in VRChat (maybe multiple times). I want to know how they do it and keep it fresh and engaging.

I don't know man, object overrides and being easy to please is my best guess. I'm a bit curious too.

I would never do that

Why does anyone put the view position inside their head? I tried it and it completely fucks up the ability to touch your face as you have to do it a foot in front. It's annoying because when you're kissing someone with the VP in their head they clip in to you.

People with decent ping can do it too if they time it right. The traps all have a delay. You have to anticipate when they will pass if you want to get them.

Quite nicely yes

wich ones?

It looks absolutely adorable, but doesn't sound 2.200 triangles sound like a bit much for that furball? (•́⩊•̀