>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

penis

firekeeper is for fucking

Is going for lmao27VIG on an Irithyll/Pontiff faith invader a bad idea? I normally gouge vigor way more but I need points for FTH.

The best ending is clearly the Bully the Firekeeper ending.

> vit

you mean end of fire ending?
you get to be with the firekeeper for the rest of the age of fire and possibly more, fucking until you hollow

You're already doing it wrong. Reroll sorcerer, get the Dusk Crown Ring, and invade with 304 health. Better yet, stack some of attunement, and get more FP than health.

I’ve just replayed DKII after finishing DSIII and I really think that DKIII not only saved itself but gave a new meaning to DSII. I have to say that it is worth it to have the whole trilogy and play them individually if you haven’t done it yet.

>git gud

Clearly there is a foreshadowing of the time collision between fire ages in Dark Souls II if you can get from the top of the Eathern Peak to the Iron Keep just by taking an elevator.

>DK

Its unironically my favorite ending just for the ending shots and the narrator repeating the intro lines

And I’m not even mentioning the random aperance of an “Old Dragon Slayer” in DKII.

>gave a new meaning to DSII
>by completing ignoring Aldia, the curse, the beyond light & dark ending
>and bringing back such legendary characters as Laddersmith Gilligan and Creighton

>do the item duping glitch
>now have 99 slabs
AYYYYYYYYYYY

>he doesn't know that Laddersmith Gilligan was the true Scholar of the First Sin, and that Aldia merely stole his work and branded it as his own

Most cinematic: Bulli
Most beneficial for the world: End (optional: go and live in the painting)
Most interesting: Usurpation (especially if the age of the deep sea arrives, potential canon ending for a subsequent game)
Most bamboozled: Link

>Beyond the scope of light
>Beyond the reach of dark
>what could possibly await us?
>fucking ladders

The First Sin wasn't Gwyn linking the fire, it was you only giving him 500 souls for a ladder.

did somone actually rage at the git gud meme here?

>by completely ignoring Aldia
Aldia is overrated as fuck. Sure, he kinda stands out in DS2 which had shit villains in Nashandra but otherwise he's a literal flaming faggot that throws out partial shakespeare verses as an attempt of coming off as "deep"

>beyond light & dark ending
It's literally nothing. Your character fucks off instead of linking the throne and it's left even more vague than either of DS1's endings. The ending wasn't even in the first release of DS2.

What's your favorite attack? I like to use an R1, R1, R2 combo.

My favorite combo is R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1

It's an old copypasta. And like most old, good copypastas, it probably started as genuine hurt. Didn't start in /dsg/ though
I really like the E, W+G

>start playing ds3
>immediately fall in love with fire keeper

RB RB LT if the weapon has a good WA.

Mine is the slightly delayed R2 that goes right past some faggots parry spam.

black flame
black flame

Is there no reason to use any greatsword over the Bastard Sword. It does everything better.

>he doesn't like getting 1000 dmb leo counters

Range, movesets, Weapon Arts, Aesthetics, etc.

The "Git gud" meme got really obnoxious at times though. I understand when it's used to shit on people ranting about the artificial difficulty and such when they're just bad, but back in the day the Dark Souls conversations were so focused on the difficulty that it was just obnoxious when there were a ton of people who literally and unironically only played Dark Souls for bragging rights and while that's cool and all, the tryhard attitude of those who did became a bit unbearable.

I still see traces of that attitude in the general sometimes (especially from invaders salty about hosts having fun with friends in co-op) but it was incredibly irritating to have blowhards who played the game for bragging rights trying to tell others how to play the game for themselves (where outside of blatant cheating anything goes) and trying to establish some gay cast of "real Dark Souls players" vs those who don't deserve to think they finished the game because they didn't play along the rules that were self-imposed by said blowhards.

Can you dupe in DaS2?

>shitters whom'st'd've'y'all forgo aestethic bliss in favor or mere efficiency
Off thyself, wretch

Will finding about, or invading as Moundmaker fail Sirris' quest?

>using the soyboy clamore
>instead of using the CHAD flamberge
didn't know someone could have such shit taste

MATING PRESS + YOUR FAVORITE FIREKEEPER

no, it's the fingers that fail her quest
you can still join them, but don't put their covenant item in the slot, and don't give rosaria any tongues until after sirris' questline is finished

since fashion > all, the only greatsword you should use over the bastard, if ever, is the flamberge and the onyx blade

How many Basilisks are in the Depths? Only 2?

Yes.

So I can go purple madman as fuck and ravage some hosts' anus and she won't care, but if I do it as Fingers or red phantom she will be mad?

I already did a bunch of glass cannon sorc invasions.

Dusk crown ring a shit
Sage+2 + damage + damage + obscuring

exactly

THAT MEANS NG+ BICTHES

no it doesn't, you moron
just cast it a second time, it costs like 25 fp

Warrior or K***ht?

pyromancer

I recently bought this game and have been playing for around 20 hours. Was wondering if there's some "community" for EU PC for co-op and stuff?

/dsg/ steam group

already have one.
Want something that can be respec'd into dex or str.

you can also ask here but make your to include that you are on PC EU when asking for coop

>needing str/dex beyond reqs

Depends if you want a spell or two or care about WA usage.

>Dex or str
How to spot a shitter in 1 post.

Any cute traps play this game?

Can't Dark Infuse Pedo's Great Hammer.

Give me a 125 pyro build, RIGHT NOW

Well, not with that attitude you can't

>using that stupid meme weapon
>when you can use a Dark Great Mace and get better results

>not just infusing a big fuck off club with dark

Give me this hammer, NOW!

>follower javelin WA
why did none of you fucks tell me how fun this is.

Aldia’s influence in Dark Souls III is undeniable. Right at the beggining at the High Wall of Lothric it screams Aldia, look at the fucking trees.

and what, pray tell, does an aldia design look like

How do I farm wolfblood swordgrass at SL 88?

>not going 130 to get an edge over the 125 shitters
S M H T B H F A M

Now post the same without a meme character with the same fashion that was seen 100000 times before.

give me a build then

Are you retarded or just pretending?

40/40, demon's scar, onyx blade, something else with lightning. CBV, Black flame, black serpent, surge.

everyone dodges my spells and throws am I just shit? should I be using just my weapons and pyromancy to catch heals?

Aldia surely played with the fusion of organic matter to find immortality, this theory is expanded into DKIII by combining living creatures and nature across the whole game.

Best waifu, best covenant.

That bonfire that has the bridge connect.

Try free aiming

based Gwyndolin poster

[embed]

lotte is shit waifu

what are some good weapons for low lvl invasions with low stat requirements? no straight or thrusting swords preferably

Any user willing to give me Sage Ring +2 on PC? I can give you anything in return as long as I have it.
Thanks in advance

Do you know how many people don't know how to fight against pyros?

If you want to trap one or many faggots use black serpent so they're forced to roll, then throw CBV, get back and repeat. If someone gets close to you after black serpent use black flame or slap their asses, they will always go back after that so you throw another black serpent or just finish them with CBV.

A single CBV does between 600-800 damage, sometimes even more so killing retards is easy and 99.9% of the braindead minmax cucks don't even know how to PvP.

STOP
ASKING
FOR
HELP

HOLY SHIT GET THE FUCKING SAINT TREE BELLVINE

>Mfw finding out the online for Demon's Souls was terminated

people always thrash me in the arena mode, it is a little easier in invasions, i guess i am not being very good at the game. thank you for the advice
no

I DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH 2NGS FOR ONE RING AND BELLVINE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MY BUILD FFS

>dark infuse zweihander
>some chump tries to block a power attack
>my pure darkness and edge cuts through and kills him
Heh. Should have been paying attention kid

Cheat engine then faggot, holy shit I'm going to fuck you in the ass with no lube.

Try the torch out. Its crap but its cool as fuck

>invade the world of 'Veeky Forums' as aldritch faithful
>fuckin reks me with a dmb greatsword
>another invader finished me with magic

>want to make low lvl pyro invader
>sorc seems to be better starting class than pyro
this sorta bothers me

Just remember, get the fucking demon's scar, is a catalyst for pyros and have unique features for them. If you master the way of the Pyro you will never lose unless you make a mistake.

>invade a guy named "56%"
>has 1 password phantom
>kill phantom, right as I land final blow
>disconnected

i never use it, is it that good?

He sounds too much like a dude to be a real trap. As a straight man i cannot fap to this.

Sorcerer has way too much luck.

planner still gives me that as best option for ~lvl20, if i dont need all that strength of pyro

Is a top tier weapon in the game, S+ rank.

how's the pyro damage compared to the other pyro flames?