Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Guides 2: dota2.gamepedia.com/Guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Personal Statistics 3: stratz.com (beta)
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/dota2_gamepedia/0/02/Bane_level_06.mp3
twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for sheever is streaming

Second for no more dedgame posting

post link pls too lazy to look it up

Do you guys think they will have a giant gameplay changing patch with the "May" Battle Pass huge update? Despite all these faggot ass bi weekly patches, that's my final hope for the game.

twitchtv/sheevergaming

>twitchtv/sheevergaming
dog bless

What if Winter Wyvern was buff? And male?

Then he'd be Dragon Knight

Would you pat her head D2G?

>Top 3 in Bucharest Major
can NA do it this time?

great thanks for reminding me bane
almost started to believe that i was free of this place after the last thread

its possible, with swiss groups kyle cant just use the lame excuse that seeding was the problem

>dickhead pings me because according to him I should have died with the whole team
>post game screen
>he commends me
>I report him

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/dota2_gamepedia/0/02/Bane_level_06.mp3

>206989950
>this fucking graph

fucking proves that esports fags ruined dota
every time some fucking shitstain complains about the slightest thing its like an echochamber for all the twitter sheeple following them
>"waaaahhhh update the game because I get bored playing the same update for 6 hours a day getting paid 6 figures!"
>"my idol sharteezy said X, so now I have to be of the same opinion and spam it everywhere xD"

the casual gamer playing 1 game a day has to suffer, because his beloved game is constantly changing and he cant keep up with all the new talents and meta shifts

but that's artouritos niche.. even your pick implies that he's a crybabyrager lulz xd kindda character

What are some lategame carries that are fun before lategame?

any niggers here use 2-3 monitors? is there a way that lets me screenshot only 1 monitor instead of all of them?
i dont like editing the excess screens i have

nobody that plays dota plays only one game a day

Idk how young you are but pretty much every single group of every game asks for updates constantly forever.

I was the same way with wc3 and sc2. Pretty much everyone is. The fucking infestor broodlord era or 200/200 3 base roach time was horrendous. Thats to say nothing of 5 rax reaper in WoL. What a joke.

terrorblade
morph
ck

make sure the screen you want to snap is your active window and press alt+prt sc

WHERE IS DA ARTIFACT valve?

>that guy who keeps crying about lost game when he loses his lane in unranked

WHY ARENT YOU HOSTING 6.78 GAMES DOTARDS???

Why aren't you?

i started dota in 6.81 and never played wc3 so i dont have nostalgia for it

ROFL
NEW MORPH IS FUCKING BONKERS

yeah i saw rtz playing it in pubs
if morph copies rubick he gets any spell he has stolen lmao

thanks but it was too late the game was over and the game wont let me download the replay fcking buggy game

just wait for the replay it will pop up later

If invoker casts invoke during the duration you can morph to get the new invoked spell too.
fun hero lmao

Ive been playing wc3 dota in 2004
for the longest time new patches were fun and I was looking forward to reading the patchlog and figuring out new strats etc
dota was literally perfect around 2013-2015
then esports memers somehow got enough influence to demand more regular patches
I remember some players openly stating that they are in constant contact with devs/icefrog and that they get asked to actively contribute to hero changes
>inb4 icefrog copypasted ideas from dota-allstars forums
its about the amount of changes per time that has gotten ridiculously fast and is obviously there to create a "more competitive environment"
but who has time to memorize all the different interactions of heroes + skills + talents anymore? literally only people who get paid to do so

name a worse ult

>bounty rune xp removed
>FUCK EVERYTHING
>scrolling down, see +xp talents get buffs
>FUCK YEAH Zeus bout to get that sweet xp buf-
>the most useless buff to the talent no one in their right mind takes
Guess i still gotta spam click the tome eh?
at least this is conclusive proof icefraud lets some bullshit fly under the radar

>no artifact
>no battlepass

>BING BING ΖΗΤΩ
kys

Where's my flesh golem spawns zombies talent valve?

/OURQUEEN/ has been picked!

>same team as TB
carried

what are you watching

twitch.
tv/epicenter_en1

Tombstone is your ult, this is just a normal ability that would be OP to have before 6.

All these entitled whiny punks on /d2g/ don't know how great this game is. Always complaining about the lack of content and how delayed battlepass, arcana, or some other bullshit is. People on here daily saying that the game is boring and there's nothing to do. What the fuck are you expecting to do other than play dota? Why are you starting up dota to jerk your dick to a new crystal maiden skin? If you want to do quests go play WoW. The happiest these fucks have been in the last year is when you could see QoPs tits take up half the fucking screen on your profile page. Why are you even playing this game?

Like seriously, I cringe every time I read something like "there isn't anything to do in this game anymore, that's why it's dying". Just the other day I was down at the local bball court and people were like "man there's nothing to do here anymore, I need some incentive to play pickup games." Nah, just kidding that didn't happen, they're there to play fucking basketball not whine about how nike announced that they'd release a michael jordan arcana 204 days ago. They're there to ball, blow off steam, fucking school some kids.

That's the same reason 95% of us play dota. We just wanna style on some mother fuckers, pull off some cool moves, and get completely absorbed in a fun ass game. Balance changes don't affect us much at all. 99% of you bitches will continue to do the exact same things you did before a patch with zero thought as to how it impacts your ability to win. Yet you go on reddit like you're some fucking godlike analyst saying how we have shit patches and balance changes that make no sense. None of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about.

Back in my day you had to install a third party program to fake a lan game just to get something that resembled a decent match. And even then you'd get a leaver like 25% of the time. But you know what, we put up with it. Because we loved playing dota. Now all people want is for Valve to cash in on the community's creation and waste time on shit like cosmetics and quests. Yeah, fuck that. Go play league if you want to shell out 10% of your measly peon income every month for cartoon tits and cringy cosmetics. The rest of us will be enjoying the masterpiece that is dota 2.

So please, kindly fuck off with your asinine suggestions and stop asking for things that are at best tangential to the dota experience and at worst detrimental to its core. Go to an art museum if you want some cosmetics. Get a job if you want some quests. Play dota if you want to play some fucking dota. I know that's what I'll be doing.

>damage amplification spell
>literally doesn't feel like you're amplifying damage at all

>back in my day I played dota six miles uphill, both ways, in the driving rain!

Also, as it's been a while as well since I posted this, here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

All these entitled whiny punks on /d2g/ don't know how great this game is. Always complaining about the lack of content and how delayed battlepass, arcana, or some other bullshit is. People on here daily saying that the game is boring and there's nothing to do. What the fuck are you expecting to do other than play dota? Why are you starting up dota to jerk your dick to a new crystal maiden skin? If you want to do quests go play WoW. The happiest these fucks have been in the last year is when you could see QoPs tits take up half the fucking screen on your profile page. Why are you even playing this game?

Like seriously, I cringe every time I read something like "there isn't anything to do in this game anymore, that's why it's dying". Just the other day I was down at the local bball court and people were like "man there's nothing to do here anymore, I need some incentive to play pickup games." Nah, just kidding that didn't happen, they're there to play fucking basketball not whine about how nike announced that they'd release a michael jordan arcana 204 days ago. They're there to ball, blow off steam, fucking school some kids.

That's the same reason 95% of us play dota. We just wanna style on some mother fuckers, pull off some cool moves, and get completely absorbed in a fun ass game. Balance changes don't affect us much at all. 99% of you bitches will continue to do the exact same things you did before a patch with zero thought as to how it impacts your ability to win. Yet you go on reddit like you're some fucking godlike analyst saying how we have shit patches and balance changes that make no sense. None of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about.

Back in my day you had to install a third party program to fake a lan game just to get something that resembled a decent match. And even then you'd get a leaver like 25% of the time. But you know what, we put up with it. Because we loved playing dota. Now all people want is for Valve to cash in on the community's creation and waste time on shit like cosmetics and quests. Yeah, fuck that. Go play league if you want to shell out 10% of your measly peon income every month for cartoon tits and cringy cosmetics. The rest of us will be enjoying the masterpiece that is dota 2.

So please, kindly fuck off with your asinine suggestions and stop asking for things that are at best tangential to the dota experience and at worst detrimental to its core. Go to an art museum if you want some cosmetics. Get a job if you want some quests. Play dota if you want to play some fucking dota. I know that's what I'll be doing.

the absolute state of /dead2g/

Also, as it's been a while as well since I posted this, here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

how can one general be this dead, what the fuck

where's my twitch chat experience reeee

there is literally nothing wrong with using twitch as a friend simulator

there is literally nothing wrong with using twitch to feed my delusions

that's what I said shitbreath

blitz is live dotards

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in The International, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret stacks in FPL, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in dota bootcamps and I’m the top ranking player in the entire US server. You are nothing to me but just another +25. I will wipe your team the fuck out with GPM the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over reddit? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MMR assassins across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Storm Spirit, maggot. The storm spirit that wipes out the pathetic little teams in your ranked games. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare gauntlets of strength. Not only am I extensively trained in CS trainer, but I have access to the entire arsenal of NADOTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the servers, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” reddit post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn baboon. I will microphone rage all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, dotard.

>nu-blitz
no thanks, watching empire lose is better

>all your friends are yelling out random shit to no one in particular

not really, no

Is that as dead as this comic?

>the dota two gulag missed out on crypto gains last year

your one chance to make it and you blew it

unfortunately
youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg

busy having fun instaed of replying to bait

>custom games
>fun
OH NONONONO HAHA

>custom games

the only semi decent build there is void and maybe phoenix. medusa is a megafaggot

>none has ever picked Dark Willow recently in pub games because pro is not playing her(was not able to)
>now when she's in CD and pro's are playing him because of that it will be in every pub game now
Dota's meta is even worse than LoL at this point

>that medusa
Fucking kek. I've literally never played ability draft in all my life but I guess I should try it some time.

t. peru

>win lane because omni skills are balanced
>icarus dive dropping wards and hammer on a tower is bad

Blog time /d2g/

>Play 50 minute game of dotes 2
>We've lost top rax, and melee bot.
>We have decently farmed SF, and a 6 slotted medusa with satanitc, bloodthorn, and a rapier.
>And me, a decently farmed pugna
>team decides to push bot. And get to the enemy shrine
>Our chen gets instagibbed
>Medusa is initiated on by 5 slotted Huskar and Tiny, and a 6 slotted Juggernaut who has refresher shard and a lion who ults her and begins stealing mana
>Only me and SF are there
>I think she's dead so i decrep her to save her the double omnishlash damage and tp middle to try and rax them
>She flames me because she claims she could have 4v1d them all with satanic and rapier
>Thinks i threw the entire game.

Did I? Honest question. I think we could have won if i had decreped one of them and then used life-drain heal on her to keep her up. That's for sure. I failed there.

But I dont think she could have 4v1d without me there. For sure.

huh?

How to counter sf mid? Every fucking game lol.
What should I pick to piss in his mouth?

a roamer that runs at people

>AD
not a literal joke/custom gamemode

pick Sky Wrath, currently one of the best mid heroes to play if you want to carry games. He also shits on SF

>spectre
JUST

reminder that there are hero picking apps, why not put them in the OP?

>roamer in 7.10
U w0t m8?)

I am talking about mid pick.)

not bad but it would be cool if you could replace concussive shot with something else

That's arcane bolt to bully people in lane.
I confuse them too

shit, it really looks like the particles for concussive
my bad

OD's health talent was always just better, the only reason it has a lower winrate is because 90% of the players who pick him regularly are ricing autists. People who random him are more likely to take the other talent.

It's interesting how icefrog buffs the underpicked talents on already strong heroes, for example OD and previously medusa. I'm not sure what the logic is there.

The HP talent is dogshit because you really need the attackspeed at the point of the game where you're lvl10. And you're going to get +20 str at lvl20 anyway because the multiplier talent is way too small to be worth it, even if the ult had a reasonable cooldown, so it's dogshit.

Does Dark Willow got the best voice acting of all Dota heroes?

no because that is rubick

I disagree, OD already has enough damage. Maybe you're right, it's always going to be down to the numbers in the end and it's not always easy to tell how your decisions affect the outcome of a game. But I do feel like 200 extra HP saves me a lot.

rip rubick voice actor

>tfw having more fun playing against bad bots than in NuDota
Why havent we made a hamachi server for this yet?

You fucking cuck why would you post that picture