Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

Which of the threads will survive? Let's wait and hope.

Since I like Hopeman I'll choose this thread

>Dantes is one of the few characters in the entire game that don't make me want to skip dialogue when he talks
Time to use all my quartz on him and not get shit
Fuck Jannu Alter and her shit personality

Good bread

dogo da xd

Hope I'll get him one day

Wait and I fucking hate this MEME STOP FUCKING SAYING IT YOU HACK NASU

one simple trick for dantes
wait, and spend

>can't see myself grailing any of my servants, nor any of the upcoming servants in the entire game, even on the leaked list
Why am I an indecisive faggot

when's the next half-ap hands?
my hoard from the last one's all withered out

today I will remind them

I expect most of you are having no trouble with this event, but I noticed a few threads ago that some people were resorting to using Command Seals to beat the quests.
If you're struggling to win and want help, screenshot your Servants and CEs and I'll try to help you make a team that can clear tomorrow's fight.

>wasting quartz on a useless faggot
Fucking stop it already. You don't have to be 100% tier list bullshit, but at least go for someone who is half decent. Like Nero Bride for example isn't the best arts meme servant, but she strikes a good balance between waifu and tier list.

We have ongoing weeks of nothing, just do them now.

There's literally nothing wrong with Attendre et Espérer, it's a catchy and meaningful quote.

The Saint

>gameplayfags
every time

Are you trying to stop hope?

I'm not saying be a gameplayfag who only rolls for Merlin and Edgy Jeanne. I'm saying don't roll for utterly useless servants like Dantes, Bed Warmer, and so on.

strongest saber.

this
save4Jalter!

Fuck off nigger, let people roll for whoever they want.
t. gameplayfag

>kinky sex
>okita

Is roma a footfag?

>like Nero bride
I wonder who is behind this post

Always roll for your favorites. Strength should not factor into your decision in the slightest. You can beat the game with absolute scraps thanks to welfare 4*s, strong 3*s and below, and the support feature.

>/alter/

Someone with good taste, dumb tamakek.

Anyone got a George at 70 or 80? I'm curious how his HP looks at those levels, since he's amazing at 65.

Y'all niggas ready for Jeanne Lily Alter?

>grailing trash
why tho

Come on herc. You got this...

You can check gamepress' graph for that.

Just use a CS to get his NP to 100% and NPBB

I have someone on my friends list with an 85 George. Gimme a sec to check him.

I don't have him at those levels, but he should be gaining 116.5 HP per level when grailed. You can do the math yourself.

I dunno, she seems a bit too fast.

Did you mean Jasilly?

Don't forget to give your mom a kissu.

Why is Mordred such a bro in London?

jalilly

>struggling with the easiest quest

She's a bro in general if you don't trigger her by misusing her pronouns

No need, my boi pulled through.

but where's the "santa" part

She seems like an ass in Camelot though

>Say's George as trash
>While posting the Saber that'll become completely irrelevant once Saberlot, Mu-Chan and Yagyu show up.

SEKAI DE

>10947 at 80
Right, thanks.

I'M NUCLEAR

It's because her Father is actually giving her attention so she's in full MAKE FATHER HAPPY autism mode.

12520 at max Fou with Kaleido. Feels a little disappointing.

Why are they Riders when they dont ride anything? Wouldnt assassin or archer make more sense?

Jaily

GHOSTO

They ride pirate ships. And each other.

Will you roll for this smelly NEET?

OFFICER NO I WAS JUST HAVING A DISCUSSION OVER PROPER /alter/ TERMS PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY QUARTZ AWAY

They're riding each other.

And (you) once you max out their bond.

Checks out with the math.

Summer version is Archer. What annoys me more is that they come as a duo, yet they don't fight as a duo. They should have had both characters fighting as a pair.

Lily.

Was kind of thinking that. He's under 10K at 70, which I guess is normal for a 3* and I think worth one Grail with his defense and heals. Don't know if three is something I'll give him though.

T-Thanks, Euryale.

I've got their Rider version at NP2, I'm gonna roll for the Summer one when it comes out, mostly to satisfy that exact duo issue somewhat.

I still want their Rider version to get an animation update. Hopefully they're on the list of characters that JP's gonna give them to.

>fretting about how to beat the final challenge quest
>realise I have NP5 Euryale, ascension materials to get her from Lv1>70, a Black Grail, and enough spare Fous to max her out for good measure
Grinding out 250 gold EXPs before the 7th day is going to be a cunt and a half, but I think I'm probably set.

Tamamo with 2030 would be the best possible support, right?

Hey guys!

>and the support feature.
Except the times when the game shoves a support Dantes or Musashi down your throat.

Just borrow a friend Kintoki

based RP autist

Is this the new shitpost

If you want to arts meme him to death, yeah. Otherwise just hit his bitch ass with a support Kintoki. If you REALLY just want to ez mode him, just get a black grail Kintoki, command seal for NP, repeat command seal spam until he dies.

Dantés is lvl. 90 and NP 4 with decently leveled skills. He's more than strong enough to carry a sub-par team through this event.
Can't speak for Musashi.

Soon

>Dantes
Why is that a bad thing when the quests also involve fighting rulers.

Hihi

Nino!

based RP autist

How much should I give her?

A formally dressed Helena is also cute.

Everything.

BUT 2030 RATE UP
FUUUUUCK

Jailter!

Indeed. They could have Anne mix in some shots. but if their NP is a musket, then perhaps she just cant because that would be her blowing her NP anytime she helps Mary.
The lolis animations are great. Their NP, the Anne part could use some razzle dazzle.

Depends are you saving for Edgy Jeanne like everyone else?
It's a crime that they gave Ceasar a formal dress but not Helena. At least we get fanarts.

Id fuck her but I would then leave her for another servant. Just cant raise a family with a cunt that tries to destroy mankinds existence.

I want to fucking BAP this serenityposter

I don't trust Kintoki. He never seems to do as much damage as people credit him to, though that's probably more due to my Waver being a shitter with underleveled skills- and me favouring the Plugsuit over the Anniversary Blond outfit. Regardless I'm happy to level Euryale because she'll be useful in future fights; also Robin Hood is my current highest Lv Archer and a totally unreliable piece of shit that constantly whiffs his poison at the worst possible moment, whom I'm very keen to give the boot.

Anyway thank you. Time for Artsmemes.

Are you the NOBU poster I'm in love with?

>The lolis animations are great.

Fucking what? It's generic crap that Sumanai, Ushi, Sanson and probably more I'm forgetting have.

Warm and fluffy pharaoh!

Nero Bride is the most fun support in the game

Post CUTE servants not wearing their usual clothes

Most likely but i don't want to avatarfag. Nobu doesn't deserve a bad reputation.

gudako and nito being comfortable together

But its special when a loli does it. fxt

Nope, saving for summer Martha. Along with Helena it's split rateup hell.
>It's a crime that they gave Ceasar a formal dress but not Helena. At least we get fanarts.
It's especially good when the official artist draws her a formal dress illustration. We don't deserve MatsuRyuu.

OHNONONO don't let gilchads see this

>stealing shticks