/alg/ - Azur Lane General #136

REMINDER
Register your account and make a bind code, or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastelink.net/aeb5

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kuronyan9628/status/969564519163772928
pbs.twimg.com/media/DSx8ktUU8AAOhiG.jpg:orig
exhentai.org/g/1192900/c65efadf13/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floating_island_(dessert)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck I still got a lot of work to do and but I feel like it's my responsibility to look at hentai doujin updates everyday and read some then fap.

>actually functioning OP links
Good thread.

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

I married this harlot!

Yeah, and I only needed to copy the old OP. How the ecelebs keep breaking them I will never know.

It was intentional. He replaced all L's in the links with capital i's.

But for what purpose?

It was 100% intentional. Both times.

Touch fluffy tail.

Because he's an e-celebing faggot that wants to get the thread deleted.

But then where would he eceleb it up? I really don't understand how these faggots' minds work.

He admitted himself he enjoys the attention. Fucking up the thread in multiple ways (stupidly early threads, constantly using his shitty bote as the image, fucking up the links) just gives him the attention he craves. It's also why you'll see him constantly making shitty webms trying to get people to notice him. It's pretty easy to spot him and ignore him, thankfully.

Can someone explain me what's this "M****l" all about? Im out of the loop.

It's Moetal, the name of Reknown faggot.

Oh fuck Im stupid. I should've known. Thanks

I will never forgive him for sullying Renown's reputation with his faggotry. Even if she's a Saberclone, she deserved better.

The better question would be "why are there two autistic ecelebs now?" or "why did everyone stop reporting the ash shitposting?"

HARRO

Reset toot.

>Glorious in the event cutscene
Oh boy...

Reset Commando

Skindentation pleases me greatly. Blood leaking onto the carpet does not. I have such mixed feelings about her.

Maids don't have periods silly.

why is she so cold and mean

Because you got spoiled by Belfast.

Well she makes me want to be spoiled by Belfast even more.

>Renown on the medal exchange

>twitter.com/kuronyan9628/status/969564519163772928

MUH

So which bote made you pick up the game and which bote made you stay lads?
Personally, picked up the game for Lusty, and I stayed because of Belfast.

>Admitted himself that he enjoys attention from strangers by sperging out like a total retard in an obscure interweb forum.
Wow how low can he possibly get desu ?

Oh is that the ash snorting autist in the thread ?

Came for Atago, stayed for Unicorn

No that's a separate autist. Everyone stopped reporting his ash shitposting for some reason and now he's an eceleb faggot as big as m****l.

Atago and stayed for Brooklyn.

Enterprise. I don't play the game.

Akagi got me interested many months ago. I got her and married her. As for who I stay for it'd probably be Akagi, Warspite and Shoukaku. There's plenty of other cute botes in the roster but those are the 3 that I like the most.

Probably just a mecha musume version of Scopedogs and its variants (with skins and sound effects hopefully).
There are female characters but they're from an era before moeshit.

I just wish I wouldn't get cucked by Chirico.

Or maybe they will be just a temporary unit kinda like the Arpeggio event in KC.

If they make a mecha musume Scopedog, I'd expect her to have Chirico's personality. So you can say that you're marrying rule 63 Chirico.

this one was pretty cool but easier than the nep one

Who is this cutie? I want her, I need her!

HMS Glorious. Wait until we get her event.

Ok, she's glorious indeed, thanks.

Did the chinks get a different event for cygnet? Victorious is in it.

Lusty, Victorious, and Glorious were all in today's Cygnet chapter for JP.

This event's already been run once on JP, but they probably changed some of the scenes this time around yeah. Who knows why.

Did anything drop from the extra stage? I remember not getting anything in the neps.

I'm having fun, that's all you need to know. But let me make it perfectly clear - I made the thread too early ONCE, I made at most three threads back in January/early Feb, and I've never intentionally fuck up the links. There is another user making Renown threads since February, the same one that is changing the links. It's probably the same friend who was chatting with me last night. He likes to call me out and do funny stuffs just to shitpost.

You're him, ain't you? Are you having a giggle mate?

nothing

Which one of you bastards killed Glowworm?

probably herself. she doesn't seem the smartest

Don't reply to it.

Dumb bote tried to ram my wife. I'm glad she's ded.

Is the KCbaby Blizzardfag gone already ?

Don't fucking ask me where my argument is

Yes. We are now back to being comfy again. Remember not to feed shitposters and report them instead.

I'm not a blizzardfag, nor will I defend any of their games after the abomination that was real money auction house in diablo 3.

Has anyone bought the premium furnitures? Do they do anything interesting?

Another day for no core data on jpn. When are we getting them sweet extra rainbow dildos...

There's a jihadi assault bus you can put your botes in.

You can buy the bus with coins though.

Well your mom's a bus

I guess I'm done. I have literally nothing to look forward to now. The chinks should add some boats permanently to the gacha with perhaps a 0.05 chance to get so people always have something to pull for.

Can anyone tell me the build time for Victorius?

The wiki can

Can

pbs.twimg.com/media/DSx8ktUU8AAOhiG.jpg:orig
ZENRYOKU

Please stop posting disgusting imaginary pictures of my cute wife Jabberin, thanks.

But that's a real photo of her.

your wife herself is just an imaginary picture

>CNfags get auditorium
>CNfags get 0LB level 100 ships
>CNfags get cheaper gold equips upgrading
>CNfags get core data and several exclusive equips with it
>CNfags get to farm everything for cheaper because of the previously mentioned things
>JPfags get fucked raw in the ass
Someone will defend this.

>York on my second 10 roll
Well that was easy. I guess I'll take it easy and hoard stuff for Washington's event.

They also pay comparatively less for diamonds.

>where should i start guys
>CN for easy progress, JP for panties and stuff
Everyone made their choice. Why are you complain now?

>CN literally unreadable
>JP can actually understand the text

what the FUCK

>The chinks should add some boats permanently to the gacha with perhaps a 0.05 chance to get so people always have something to pull for.
But that's basically what the whole SR pool is for?

Kisaragi is my wife

I'm not going to "defend" it, but it's also hard to complain about it when the game is still easy as fuck without any of this. If the event wasn't going on, I'd have literally nothing to do but grind for levels/plates/affection.

I can't remember any specific character that made me interested in the game, but now I'm staying for Nelson and Honolulu.

Who wouldn't want to ram Hipper?

Anyone with common sense and taste. No wonder Glowworm was so eager to ram her.

If only Victorious would come home.

>got Victorious in about 10 crafts
>got Musketeer as a random drop
>got Duke of York twice as a drop and once through the gacha
>~40 runs of C3 and I still haven't seen Fiji
Oh well, I don't care about her and the rest so I'm fine if I miss out on then.

I need a recommended fleet for D3,the ridiculous torpedo stat needed for that map is sealing my Aniki,Helena and Portland Kai.

>Spend like 120 cubes and no Victorius.
I must have burned all my luck on previous events.

exhentai.org/g/1192900/c65efadf13/

KanColle 2018 Winter event in a nutshell.:

- Casual difficulty
- Interpid is a potato with strange body proportions
- KC twitter deleted
- And now this heh.:
"KC Staff's Twitter has reported that someone has been trying to attack KC's server with DDoS attacks that caused server outages.
The attack on servers stopped but it is possible for it to return."

I guess some hardcore fans weren't really happy with the Phase one ending event.

That's cool and all, but you got the wrong board. KC general is on /jp/.

Game devs are all greedy, be it chinks or nips.
If the KC devs were really un-greedy gods, they would have actually put more effort into making the "game" more like a game.
We'll get "f2p friendly" games when we phase out money.
But of course, doing that would also destroy society and life.

Any recommendations for auto in D1?

ded

It's believed that it's a rival company instead of fans because KC wasn't the only one targeted, but who knows. The anal devastation one person suffered could just be off the charts.

dead

It's easy, but the fuel efficiency to event currency needed ratio is pure shit this event, even with a "cheap fleet" you are using around 300 fuel per 180 coins and that's assuming you never get ambushed at all.

DED

What the hell is she eating?

Looks like Floating island.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floating_island_(dessert)