>Mining
dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/

>Twitter
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

>Reddit
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/

>Gaming
digibytegaming.com/

Letting you anons in on the next big thing before it blows up.

I'll be here to help for a little while.

Other urls found in this thread:

dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/
miningfield.com/
mybitcoin.space/2017/03/how-to-mine-digibyte-with-your-cpu.html
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted
virustotal.com/en/file/73b8f72c9db8b929b52b3ed23e9ef2fdd0cb5aae1f1c3fa086ef8a6d20a6f595/analysis/1494703052/
theblocksfactory.com/
coinwarz.com/calculators/digibyte-mining-calculator/?h=50000.00&p=100.00&pc=0.00&pf=5.00&d=395.61770462&r=891.17417000&er=0.00000106&btcer=1772.00010000&hc=0.00
dgb-sha.theblocksfactory.com/server
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do the quarterly statements look like?

>next big thing
Lol you spelt XBY wrong

For the project or pool?

I'm not even sure what you're asking.

>spelt

sneaky

Price Prediction by Jan 2018?

Going to say 1-10 cents.

The big surge is going to happen middle of june with Digi gaming and minecraft being released.

The next rallies will be from unreleased news that will give us more bragging rights.

I think you can only invest in this if you are a /v/ideogamer. Sure it starts as minecraft integration, then maybe it targets the biggest online pc games (Wow, lol, dota?, blizzard games, counter strike go)

Then perhaps twitch integration. It's a lot of speculation, but gaming and crypto seem like a natural combination. There is also gamer credits for mobile games.

ಠ‿↼

I'm thinking upwards of a dollar by Jan 2018.

10 cents is achievable through the summer alone.

Glad to have you on board user.

It already has integration in cs:go, wow, lol.

when it hits overwatch and minecraft it's going to explode.

The big promoters will be twitch streamers who already accept donations in mBTC.

dgb is the next logical step. it's also a lot cheaper for the average normie to buy as well.

Bump for more insight.

Just buy Myriad.

Nice another shitcoin being shilled

>retard

Pretty hilarious that you're calling DGB a shitcoin when it's the only alt coin with promising utility in an actual real world market place.

Bitcoin and possibly ethereum will be the only two coins left standing for all crypto transactions, DGB is smart my cornering the gaming market first before expanding outward, therefore it doesn't have to immediately begin competing with the biggest players therefore it has room to grow from fractions of cents to dollars you nigger

>I'm thinking upwards of a dollar by Jan 2018.

i came. but lets be realistic. it would need an 8 billion + market cap for that to happen

Would it be worth mining? In its current state, I can't imagine it costing too much to do so.

>DGB would only need to become Ripple
>lambo time

You can literally mine it playing LoL. So, yes. But right now the gaming wallet is down.

We are hoping in a spike in price when its fixed.

Can i mine this with cpu?

Can anyone explain to me how the payouts to random noobs just for playing games are supposed to be financed?

The only use case I can think of is developers of pay2win games integrating it to get people on board.

(Apparently it’s been integrated with some huge titles already, but that seems more like marketing. I don’t suppose Blizzard is paying for the DGB going to people playing WoW.)

I'm looking to drop about $1k into Digibyte as a hold which will be around 520k DGB. Besides the June integration with minecraft, is there anything else in pipeline that could increase the price? Figure if this thing get near 10 cents at 500k, that's $50k for $1k investment so why not.

Id say marketing at this point. Getting more people familiar with the name DGB. Just wait for when Digibytes to do something clever with this.

I think the sooner all the DGB gets mined, we can have an official price.

Part of what makes DGB a good investment is that you are getting in before good news is released. T.bh, the minecraft news was meh to me.

But what makes it great to me is that i think this is the start to bigger and better things with gaming.

if you were to wait for DGB to announce that they are going to be on steam, twitch, or nintendo, it would have already gone up a 1000% already, and would too late to get rich off of a $1000.

Thats why all these people who prefer XRP over DGB are retarded to me: they are buying XRP after all the good news is announced, and at most, will only make a 1000%, as opposed to DGB, where you would to buy in now, would have a 10000% return

Think buying ETH at $1 vs at $10

so how do i mine this? do i have to be playing vidya?

>dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/
Link is in the OP.

>miningfield.com/

This is where I mine cpu. I'm thinking of trying to get a pool up but it might just be worth it to just join one already

We know the link is there but it doesn't explain HOW to set it up. I loaded the configuration file and can't seem to get it to connect to a mining pool. What should the pool url look like in config?

>want to start mining
>only available on Windows

Oh well.

So how much do you get per game?

hes implying dividends are better the cryptocurrency

Try this mybitcoin.space/2017/03/how-to-mine-digibyte-with-your-cpu.html

For mining during gameplay, I believe you make 1000 coins an hour or something. Dont remember, ill have to try it out myself.

But Digibyte gaming is down for now, and needs to be fixed.

one day. once its compatible on ubuntu and mac, we'll just moon more.

>Try this mybitcoin.space/2017/03/how-to-mine-digibyte-with-your-cpu.html

Shit user, thanks for the sweet tut and info. Too bad I fucking can't stand playing LoL and shit

I keep getting a "Stratum authentication failed" message. I'm using the qubit pool, so my config file and .cmd look like pic related. What should I do?

shill harder faggot

consult the redditards. reddit.com/r/Digibyte/

they know what to do!

You can only get 1000 a day, look at their gaming page.

I'm mining these and I get like 1200 a day with 35 MH/S. Obviously I'm losing money atm mining, but if it moons it might be worth it.

You lose more money with the electricty you retard

No wait , you have no concept of expenses as your mom and dad pay the bills dont they? lmao keep your pc on overnight grinding $1 a day while our chink overlords have mining farms getting $100 a minute

How do you mine so much? I'm only at 1810kH/s

Sacrifices need to be made to get to lambo land.

i5 4 core processor - 3 MH/s
gtx 970 - 35 MH/s

that makes a lot of sense. I've got my rx470 and rtx 960 straight on mining btc from nice hash. I wonder if I should just set my 960 to DGB
Is there a specific miner for Nvidia gpus?

>lose more money
DGB will be 1$ one day. If you make a 1000 everyday, thats a $1000 a day.

You think the electric bill is going cost more than that?

My b, I just look ed at my pool website and it has everything I need. Thanks for the chat

Can anybody else help with

I use Groestl on that pool because i didn't know how to set up the other ones.

How do I actually get coins with this mining shit? Looking at my mining information it says I have a valid hash rate of 9 MH/s and the thing i'm running is saying
accepted 173 (yay)
accepted 174 (yay) etc.
But how does that actually convert to coins?

It will show up on your account info page, it takes a while to get any coins (especially if your hashrate is low). As long as the hashrate is showing on your worker page, it is working.

You just need a DGB address (either on an exchange or a wallet) to cash out to.

you get paid through the PoW consensus.

Go to your account page on the mining pool and you'll be able to see your balance.

There should be a place where you can enter a digibytes address.

Click payout and you're good.

I do auto payouts in increments of 100.

Thanks. Is there any place I can just buy these coins? I would rather spend $10 buying 10k coins than spend weeks trying to mine that much.

Yeah. Bittrex and Poloniex have it listed.

I don't see any options to put $$ into Bittrex. Is there any way to deposit from Paypal?

Groestl doesn't work for me, windows seems to think "The file contains a virus" and deletes the .exe when I try to run it

Run the .bat file not the .exe

Make sure you entered your info into the file tho.

Like username and such.

I already tried that, it just closes the cmd window after a few seconds and deletes both files

Please help me. I sold 2 million at 35 sats when I was trading them when it was 20-30 thinking it would dip again.

you've sold me based user

I'm running the .bat file and it's literally just doing this.
There hasn't been any chance for me to type out anything; what do?

nvm.

is it supposed to look like this? worker stats on site showing inactive

How the fuck do you get 400Mh/s? What kind of monster are you running this on? Here I am with 10Mh/s.

You figured it out?

Have you edited the .bat to include your pool username?

>ihavenoideawhatimdoing.jpg

set -u and -p same as my worker's

this is what my .bat looks like

Got it sorted and everything's working, thanks user.

I hope we all profit from the ride to the moon chaps.

I'd like to be on the rocket, but can't get any of these fucking miners to work. Fuck this bullshit.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG HERE???

this is mine

Have you entered your password for the pool like:
-p passwordgoeshere ?

tried that already, same result

Same user on a different computer, I'm not being patronising, but do you have a 64bit PC?
I'm a newfag to mining, all I did was:
>download & extract the ccminer folder
>right-click ccminer, then edit
>entered the bottom code as per here for my video card
>dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted
>replaced with my username and password where necessary
>linked to my wallet on my account on the server webpage
What's your video card? Do you have admin settings enabled on your computer?

Buy bitcoin in fiat on Coinbase, then transfer to your bittrex bitcoin wallet and trade for dgb. Kind of a hassle but its the only way I know how

I see what you did here.

>Re-download the miner folder and extract it(Just so you have a fresh copy)
>Right click x15-start.bat
>Click edit
>Enter your username and such
>Save
>Double-click "x15-start" to run the miner

Enjoy user.

remove "pw" from the end of the code

makes playing minecraft in muh gearvr an easy choice, as long as I can log on to the DGB server to earn taht sweet cash

faggots

how do i mine using the linked program through a socks5 proxy?

Is there a lightweight digibyte wallet I can use? The core one says it will take 12 years to sync.

it's heavily detected as a virus virustotal.com/en/file/73b8f72c9db8b929b52b3ed23e9ef2fdd0cb5aae1f1c3fa086ef8a6d20a6f595/analysis/1494703052/

Asus GTX 1070. I am the administrator of my computer, yes.
There's no x15-start.bat in the folder

can you screen cap your folder?

mine looks like this

I downloaded this from the qubit page, if that has any bearing on it. Windows does not like the groestl version, no idea why.

fuck

I have 30k Digishit that I bought at 0.00000126. Can someone tell me how high this shit can actually go? No shills please

It'll go to zero. buy XBY fag.

How long does it take to get my coins? I cashed out at 50 an hour ago and I still don't have anything in my Android wallet? Did something go wrong?

You aren't going to get an accurate price without anybody shilling.

This is a buy and hold for a few months not a quick pump and dump.

My opinion is probably $0.05-$0.10 in the next few months. They have a lot of stuff coming to the foreground.

What pool and algo is everyone using. I'm at miningfield with a gtx960 with 210MH/s I want to know if any are more efficient.

buy bitcoin from coinmama, then get the wallet bitgo... send the bitcoin to your wallet... then deposit that bitcoin on poliniex, there you can use the bitcoin as a currency to buy other coins.

>Can't mine with either of the 2 gpu's I have and cpu only produces 2kH/s
Should I buy a used r9 280 (~$80) to mine with or just buy coins directly?

i'm buying 500 Dollars of this and 500 of Humaniq, i just hope this isn't just a meme

Okay, i'm interested in mining this shit, but I'm learning the ways of memecoins this week.

i see there is a tutorial here:

But is this retarded proof or i need some basic knowledge in mining memecoins before jumping in?

just download a mining app like ccminer, then look for a pool of miners, they should have a site and some kind of instructions to join then, just follow those and checkout when you fell you have enough shitcoins

Yeah, I'm trying to figure this out, i see there is this pool here

theblocksfactory.com/

Should i look into the biggest TH/s, right?

Mining seems to bring paltry returns. Not even $1 a day, with a decent rig. i7 / 1060 gtx

Am I doing something wrong? Hamstringing my computer and the electricity costs don't make this profitable at all.

coinwarz.com/calculators/digibyte-mining-calculator/?h=50000.00&p=100.00&pc=0.00&pf=5.00&d=395.61770462&r=891.17417000&er=0.00000106&btcer=1772.00010000&hc=0.00

Literally being made by some minecraft modders to get you DGB for mining in game.

Think of all the kids who want to buy lol and steam shit but are poor or parents won't let them. Now they set up an online wallet for dgb and play minecraft like they would anyways but earn dgb too, the same kiddies who watch yogbox and old pewdiepie and would tip to them for being lolololol hilarious.

It will take off after it get implemented into that and people realize how often it will be used.

Guys, I think I'm mining, but I'm not sure the coins are coming to me or to some random Jew.

I'm using the ccminer like some user told me, using this server:

dgb-sha.theblocksfactory.com/server

i registered and followed some youtube vid steps

the CMD file looks like this

ccminer-x64 -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://s1.theblocksfactory.com:9001 -u myusername.host1 -p x
but in the CMD screen it says that the BTC Donation address is some random wallet (tpruvot)
and keep appearing green lines with "bitcore block 4434344, diff 313213313.121

Am i doing right? I surely can't tell because I'm a fucking retarded

ccminer-x64 -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://s1.theblocksfactory.com:9001 -u username.workername -p password

It goes to your account on the website, you have to manually cash out from there.

Dunno mate, but since I believe in DGB I'll give you the bump I'm hopes one of the people who know more about mining come in to help.

is this satire?

Do I need to edit either of these .cmd files, or is all of the editing done in the .conf file? This is digibyte - qubit if that has any bearing on this.

Yeah, I'm doing this, but looks like it keeps giving what i mine to this "tpruvot" wallet, my wallet in that site still 0 after like 15 minutes of mining

this "-u username.workername"

translates to something like "-u joseph.host1" right

Bump for when I get home.

I'll help you out.

I did edit that "RUN-BTX-coinpool.cmd" file with But I don't think it is working

try to do the same as me and post results

Not at all. There are plenty of poor, autistic kids who would put the time and effort in. Hell, when I was younger I used mTurk and other pay to click sites just to make ends meet.

It could honestly end up on reddits beer money or some other similar area of the internet as well. You have to factor in the autistic world into money as well for minimal or things people would be doing anyways.