OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Last Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6ehdgc

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

digimonunlimitedapp.com
the-qrcode-generator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good edition

>wasting OP pic on MImi
worse than gays

What? I am only saying the truth. Nothing wrong with that.

Tyranomon is also humanoid.

Threadly reminder than Erika existed

Still the ugliest female humanoid digimon to grace the series

The only uglier female is Yolei and 02 Kari

This is a human

>Mimi's day
SOON

Renamon has no tits at all, only renamon evolution with tits is sakuyamon and its recolour
>posting empty pictures again

*humanoid

I know, but it's still concepts I would like to have seen explored. We got the fusions of the good spirits, but what about mercuremon + sephirotmon, ranamon + calamaramon, etc. Since Kaisergrey and Magnagaruru were fusions of all the spirits, then really each line would have an adult -> ulti. It'd still be like, 3 levels of ultimate I guess, but hey not too far fetched considering imperialdramon got 3 ultimate forms.

Or you know, I think someone proposed something like Human Spirit (Speed form Adult) Beast Spirit (Strength form Adult) -> fused (Perfect) -> Unified (Ultimate) -> Susanoo (Super Ultimate)

Will rearise be good?

Will we ever see a NA release?

But user, she IS gay.

She's Mimisexual and nerdsexual, don't you remember?

It's mobile gacha shit so no
Never ever

>phone game
it's going to be another shitty gacha game at best

No
Yes but it will be too late

how do you do, fellow humanoids?

>barafurry
the worst type of fag

speaking of phone games, did they ever actually open the colosseum for linkz? dropped it a while ago

I have seen better times.

Why does Izzy keep blushing and spilling his spagehtti around Mimi in the TRI movies? Why does Mimi keep trying to suck Izzy's dick? I don't remember any of these shenanigans in the original anime.
Why is Kari lusting after TK in the TRI movies even though they only had that dark ocean episode hinting at any romantic inclination which was immediately dropped afterwards.
Why does dark gennai get all rapey with the girls?

Why didn't they just make this a tv series when it barely has any budget and the length of the movies fits a season of anime?

Censoredmon

>Why does dark gennai get all rapey with the girls?
I mean what else will you do with them

>modern digimon designs

Still better than goldmons.

>Why does Izzy keep blushing and spilling his spagehtti around Mimi in the TRI movies?
He fell into the Mimi Nerdtrap.

goddamn Keisuke, fucking obliterated

Tri is a shitshow, stop asking, we dont talk about that here because everyone agree than is trash
But you can waifu Meiko and like Meicoomon if you want even if they are shit characters

No you can't, they are my waifus

Rubbing salt in the wound. I wonder if that Phantomon ever got released.

eh, time got rewritten anyway

I don't know how they can possibly top this scene

Chitose a best

How could you say "no" to this face?

I dunno, the villains seemed to be able to do it fairly easily.

Easily

I would do things with that face even if she say no

>even the digimon know humans are fat fucks

But CS humans can eat as much as they want and dont gain weight

>wearing a gay shirt

NINGEN

Yeah, he should really evolve it to a holydramon shirt

Only if they are Yuuko. And I still suspect that Rie starves her.

>it's actually yuuko's mugendramon after ai yuugo fucked off

The answer to half your questions is puberty.

rub ribu taught me that anime characters' "weight gain" is pure density

I forgot that Mimi kills threads.

discuss

I like the brave shield

Nah, Ophanimon shirt because Ophanimon is Tailmon's canon ultimate.

Kinda wish more Digimon had emblems of the crest somewhere on their bodies.
Excluding the armors which no one gives a fuck about.

Zubamon to Duramon have 20, Durandamon has an emblem on his chest, Hackmon was going to have a 15.

How come Dianamon gets to be in a bunch of games while Apollomon is just forgotten?

I meant crest. I don't give a shit about numbers.

Because Koh is a shitty shota, while Sayo is top tier loli.

He's still recovering after suffering from being in xros wars.

>Because Koh is a shitty shota, while Sayo is top tier loli.
This is the actual reason.

Apollomon was one of the few decent things from XW though.

And he suffered so much to do that and is still recovering to this day.

>there will never be a fangame using DW1 while adding digimons from DW2 and card battle
Just kill me now

Apollomon and Dianamon gets some love in the 20th vpet.

>tfw perfect balance but Bandai's love for Dianamon will make her the dominant partner in the jogress and they will change his design

So this is the power of infinity money... not bad

Talk me out of buying the anniversary v-pets.

the sprite leaves a lot to be desired though

they're expensive, currently only sold by scalpers (unless you're talking about the pendulums, but even then), only in japanese, and you'll never find another person irl to connect/battle with
if you just want to scratch a v-pet itch there's an emulator for phones. It's buggy but you can iron it out with some work

Yes, and it's a pain in the ass. At least I got a fancy Gaiomon doing the minimal effort.

Which its the best mobile vpet anyway?

I mean NY has zudamon in stock for roughly msrp, and the second gen for slightly under scalper prices
first gen is like full scalper though

I got digimon universe. had to run it through an app duplicator to get a version of it that works. Seems like the devs abandoned it but there's a handful of people using the battle/jogress server fairly regularly

we're probably too small a group to make a fan game, right? I mean, I sincerely doubt we could do dw1/2 stuff but sprite games aren't too tough if we could rip like DW:ds or championship assets

any link?

bro they made a full priced retail game in unity, like 3 people and a cup of ramen is already more manpower than they had

So we can actually make a DW1.5? but which type of ramen we need?

digimonunlimitedapp.com

Copy it through something like parallel space or 2face otherwise it'll bug and freeze constantly

eh, I guess programming wise it wouldn't be too huge a step up but 3d models still take a lot of work to puppet correctly, and you'd need walk cycles, attack animations, damage animations, idle animations, victory animations, death animations, and whatever else. Spirtes are much less work
I say this but I've only ever spent like a weekend dicking around with unity before

>15 posters
How do we make digimon popular again?

Its really cute, but how does this works? it took me a while to realize he was hungry the first time

>red ver 20th: 9000 yen on NY
jesus christmas, glad I got my blue when it was only marked up to like 6.5k, but it looks like I'm not getting dorumon any time soon

We get people spamming threads in /v/, /m/, /vp/ and /a/, then pretend it wasnt us and link thise threads so people come here

Or get a virgin girl and give her to Yggi

>Or get a virgin girl and give her to Yggi
We already had that. Didnt work

meiko a cute

Oh she is. Unfortunately, she's part of a fucking trainwreck.

>she

>Unfortunately, she's part of a fucking trainwreck.
And a band of servants.

Top button cycles through options, middle is select, bottom is cancel. Tiny button is to reset, you'll need to use that when your mon dies or just if you want to try a different one. It's good to let it die naturally though so you can collect digimemories.
First option, starting at top left is Status, you can see hunger level, strength level, dp (their energy to do stuff), how close they are to evolution, etc.
Second option is feeding/care. Meat fills hunger, protein (pills) fill stats (and give you 1 dp for every 4 you feed them, but too much can make them sick). Word bubble is sickness, they'll show that symbol if they have it. Just spam that till they look happy cause they might not accept it the first time. Same for the skull symbol- that's just injury instead of sickness.
Third option is training. Succeed or fail your training counts for raising your mon, but only successes count for raising their strength. Classic training cycles through 0-100%, you have to hit 100% to get a success. Pendulum training will prompt you to shake your phone, then your mon will attack a number of times, and with any luck shoot a super shot (when they shoot 2 attacks at once). Each mon has a megahit number which, if you hit it, all their attacks will be super shots. It'll be somewhere between 2 and 9 shakes, just experiment till you find it. The number will change between mons- even between evolutions though.
Last training option is Search, which you can battle NPC mons. You'll need lots of battles to evolve so it's good to build them up here, since you can pick out some weak enemies to fight and boost your win rate. You'll need qr codes to find them, I'll get that to you in a bit. Just like pendulum training it'll prompt you to shake your phone. You'll want to aim for that megahit number so your mon will attack with 2 shots each time.

Last symbol on the top row is the online server, which you use for battles and jogress. Battle is just as above, try to hit that megahit number. winner is usually whoever trained more, regardless of level. Type traingle applies though, Data > Vacc > Vir > data.
Jogress combines 2 mons to make a new one at a higher level, but you'll need to find someone with a compatible mon (good luck there). Your mon will also have to be at full dp to do it though. Can be good if your mon fails to evolve, which is somewhat common to start.
Bottom row: First is toilet/lights. Toilet cleans away their poops, lights will turn out the lights once they want to go to sleep.

Next is shop, devs never got to that so it's useless.

Then there's digimemories. Any digimon you've gotten to adult level or higher, and let die naturally will be recorded here. You can use them to battle with if you really want. The more digimon you've got here, the higher chance of success of your digimon evolving.

Last is tamer call- if your digimon needs anything this symbol will show up (should also show as a notification on your phone). Hunger, strength, toilet, sickness, injury, sleep. If you ignore any of these calls for 20 minutes, you'll get a care mistake.

Go here for search battles: the-qrcode-generator.com/

type in the following:
a_00003 for Tapirmon (Vacc)
a_00004 for Candlemon (Data)
a_00005 for DemiDevimon (Vir)

each qr is on a cooldown once you use it (like a day maybe, dunno exactly) but you can change that first letter before the _0000x to any other letter, even like aa, ab, ac, etc. and you can fight that mon again.

Well that explain everything until now, let see how this little cute thing end

Too bad bandai still dont make an official vpet for phones

All that snow will not be healthy to your Meramon.

You will give your money to Bandai and they will only keep forgetting about Digimon. Or they will release an unrelated franchise when nobody asked, like Appmon.

I wish they weren't wasted on a fucking anime literally no one cares about

>unrelated franchise when nobody asked, like Appmon.
>unrelated
Your tears are delicious.
You should become from friends with the fag that hates Arata. You have one thing in common, you believe your headcanons matter.

>with the fag that hates Arata
But I like Arata, user. And every cent that Bandai invests in Appmon is a cent not invested in Digimon.

You are implying that they'll invest whether Appmon exists or not.
Silly user they don't give a ratass about either.

Maybe thats his goal? Gotta recruit Frigimon somehow.

really sure that is only with babymons
Dont tell me how to take care of my kids

Is not like they spend much money in digimon nowadays, just look at Tri.

Or any of the fucking current games.
Most normies will not give a Digimon a chance because the graphics in both CS and N0 were dog shit.
And the Vita is no excuse because there are games with better graphics on it.

I thought it worked with any cold sensitive mon.