Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67507516
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone know how to get Nikkou H-scene? I tried like user said but didn't get any option for it.

So, any good strategies for One-Turning Medusa beyond turtling and using Rizna, which is very unreliable, for the record?

Aurola H Scene when

What's Galtia's apostles' deal in X? Are they basically animals in monstergirl bodies or are they sentient?

Both

What's this about a part 3? If it had unseen CGs and whatnot wouldn't people have found them earlier?

You need to trigger a certain ??? event too

That's frustrating. After Kentarou's recruited?

Yes

The tools used to extract the files are outdated. There's a reason no one has mentioned that .jpg until today

theres a jpg for part 3 in the files
theres some unused art for naked quelplan and alice
we still havent found the final golden statue
its either gonna be a patch, some draconic bullshit or cut content

They are all of his Insects merged together to form Apostles.

I nuked her with Hawzel and healed with rance's maids. You can try to cancel Medusa's most powerful attacks with Kanami's shurikens, but it depends on your luck.

How so, animal noises but can understand Galtia or can speak but still behave animalistically? Are they good girls? I do prefer their appearance in side material to their appearance in X. Especially the mature-looking ape-chan.

>Galtia, one of the weakest Dark Lords, fighting Lambda
Are we certain he's low-tier?

How can fight this ? maria attacks does nothing

Combo with Rance Attack

Which ??? Event? The one with Miki walking around town?

Katusya H CG is so bad, why am I fucking shitty plain kid instead of hot, sexy purple haired bitch!?

Certainly better than Level 169 Skill Level 2 Martial artist that can only throw punches in a game that allows enemies to have more than one ability.

Because whoever did the CG gallery selection for X should've been fired

Because it's a KR throwback, lmao.

Yeah, you need to see a flashback with her and Nikkou in human form.

Is LeMay Curtis LeMay and Curtis reference?

Thanks ^ ^

How to get it?

Why is Kite's picture replaced with Sieg Rance? Poor guy gets bullied even in art books.

>Takes note that Katyusha is way too young to look like she does
>Ages her up in X
>Turns her into Saulnia
>Possibly still the same age
I don't get Orion.

Kanami's shurikens are iffy at best. With my luck it's just gonna disable the weaker attacks or nothing at all, which is annoying, to say the least.

As for Hawzel, it's a good thing to keep in mind for future attempts, however I have neither aquired her by this point, nor do I have the demon frame unlocked (due to being on turn 5 and focusing primarily on unlocking more commander frames like a retard). Also this run has been pretty shit for me and acquiring Rance's maids. Only 2 have dropped this entire run.

Starting to think I should just cut my losses and settle with the Galtia kill.

>all this fucking text in rance 10
Is there atleast less text later on in the game?

>X finally motivated some dude to draw Miki getting dicks from non-descript guys who are most likely fat and certainly faceless
How nasty.

That's what you get for being a fucking EOP newfag

Share.

Obviously Alicesoft are bullies who would mistreat a manlet with scenes and give big picture in the book to a guy who is, I am quoting, "Mineva's subordinate. With him having no special scenes, you just kill him in the war."

But I understand. Tami is the tallest human in the game, so certainly he deserves a big portrait while a manlet like Kite can make do with just a small profile picture.

>implying EOPs would actually read anything
I'm actually reading it so it's taking fucking forever to get any gameplay

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67507516
Here you go.

>whining about too much text in an RPG

Best Sanakia.

Where's Perfect Sel?

He voiced the first PV and left.

Fuck off Newfag

Killed by Bernard Blanco.

She looks so similar to Priestess Monster Girl from Persiom, only more conservatively dressed. Though I guess it's the other way around.

NSFW

Wow, the designs really took a turn for the worse in later games. Must be the glorious 90s anime artstyle. Atleast they fixed Rance's haircut, it was awful in KR.

>then
Sword Combat Lv.1, Shield Guard Lv.1
>now
Sword Combat Lv.1
What happened?

Shield got retcon'd so anyone whose got Shield got it removed. It's replaced by Guard, but not everyone who can use a Shield can Guard people, so it's not a true replacement.

Won't Guard also help to protect oneself?

Like what can you even do with a shield skill? Just put the shield infront of you am I right? haha

Stop, Miki is for pure cute heart-attack inducing love!

Perform Captain America-esque stunts with them? Even if the shield isn't circular or able to bounce?

That could be pretty cool, imagine a magic shield that allowes you to throw it, bounce it on several opponents and then travel back to you.

Come on, I didn't draw it. And in artist's defense there's REQUEST written in katakana in the picture description so obviously the artist aren't to blame either. He is just really good at drawing lolis, including ones like Miki.

Unfortunately, I think Sanakia's dad bossfight was the only time in the series when the SHIELD was portrayed as imposing since Sanakia's dad is a tank.

Am actually gets tons of dialogue despite being optional even though she's not involved in the plot.

Perfect Sill is better

Do you mean Sachiko?

>Sachiko
Who?

Yes. Poor Sachiko, not even I can remember her name.

How do you get into Magic's basement in order to destroy the mana batteries in Rance VI? I either get blocked by guard bots or by her.

A Ralga cat Redesigned

Does Lei have a nude pic or no?
Asking for ref.

>Not even the cotton-candy fluffy lion's mane or the afro hair
That's not even the best Sill.

I think it's only for Rance and Rance spawn. Otherwise it's all females.

>Only for Rance
We'll never get Rick's HCG
Does Crook's kid have a nude sprite too

IS THAT A FUCKING COMB
DOES HE COMB HIS HAIR TO LOOK BADASS

Why can't I do Miki meal event?

You're not Kentarou

I'm pretty sure that unlike KR he can actually turn his electricity on and off now. Otherwise I don't see how Cecil would have survive getting raped by him

Yes, that's what user meant by Rance's spawn.

>his hair is naturally straight and boring
>he charges the comb with electricity to make his hair spiky
way better of a design than KR

I remember that everybody here didn't like Lei's design at first until we got the covered eyes version.

>Lei doesn't have a single interaction with Cecil during his meal ticket events
God that is going to bother me

I bet she liked it. Do you think he biri-biri'd her pussy and asshole until she would make an ahegao and come all over the place?

I wish we had a DK Sill ending.

>The fluff absorbs the continent, the gods and all neighboring galaxies.

Actually, you remember wrong, hobo Lei was the first we got and the part where he gets spiky was revealed in the trailer.

So, what do the Combat Experience Value Increase +50% NG+ bonuses do? Does that simply raise attack and healing power of your party members?

If nikkou did fuck chaos, does that mean chaos could use his ghost arms to fight with nikkou

>Combat Experience Value Increase
What could that possibly mean? Probably not something like increasing the value of combat experience, no, that would be too simple.

So did she get a H-scene in X? Like a textscene? Is it even implied that they fucked or did she elude the Hyper Weapon once again?

Does Asuka have a nude sprite?
If no, why not?

Because you probably should take a seat right over there.

My map currently looks like this on turn 6. First game.
Got Miki, did the AL church mission and the desert mission (cut reinforcements and fought Kay clone).

What should I do if I aim for a decent ending with no nation falling?

I suppose I need to do Lezas Op phase and use Prep on Helman/Zeth?

I can also access the Steel Horror map but seems to much for my current team. How many waves I fight (only got to the 2nd)?

>DISGUSTING

Rance isn't a lolicon

That wouldn't stop her from having a nude sprite though. Uspira has one and Rance never sees her naked in X.

Probably start by not focusing all your efforts on Free Cities like you've been doing. Leazas is probably gonna fall any turn now because you neglected to defend them.

Once again someone asks this general if Amitos got a textscene and once again that post is ignored because it's immediately followed by a pedophile post made by some sick lolicon. It must be deliberate at this point.

No

It was said multiple times that no, she wasn't. Will this response be ignored like all others?

I think that's more toddlercon

So what are her events? Onsen scenes? Now I understand the "soft" in Alicesoft.

Why are you using a 25-year-old as your example?

Her nude scene is just talking with Tillday while they're both nude

Why was she excluded though?
Even Nagi, Shizuka, Earthy Jiuletta, Kaybnyan all have nude sprites.

Because age is irrelevant? Rance isn't present in a bunch of nude scenes.

Galtia isn't low-tier at all, he's pretty fucking strong. He's one of the more ancient demons, he can hold his own against Toushin, he fought well in the Holy Magic War, he has a unique pocket dimension in his stomach unlike any other known in existence. And this is all while having three apostles which are each pretty strong in their own right. I'd say he's probably stronger than Ray, actually. I wouldn't even put them in the same category as Kentarou and Satella.

Why would they add a nude sprite of some little kid

Because she's for cute, not lewd

Because lolis are cool, but toddlers are a bit too much.

Asuka is the cutest.