coub.com/view/147com
yourmom.com/
yourmom.com/spoonfeeding_user_is_gay.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE HOURGLASS MASON, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

1st for elf

oh well

coub.com/view/147com

It resets any buffs or debuffs from practicing in the Keep you fucking FOOLS.

spear >> daggers > glaive > default sword >>> dont even bother with melee > wardancer > sword and dagger > dual swords

Thank you, Lohner.

HOLY SIGMAR, BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY said Saltzpyre, as the rat ogre began to force his turgid member inside him for the third time.

Dwarf anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(power gap) everything else

PS: Do you like my new shirt?

source????

oh. Thank you friend.

yourmom.com/

pls

yourmom.com/spoonfeeding_user_is_gay.mp4

>he doesn't like sword+dagger
It's great as long as a lumberfoot is on hand to clean up the dregs you leave in your wake.

>wake up
>Start up Vermintide 2
>You have new items in your inventory
>Orange Imperial Pistols, blue Righteous Hatchet and blue Van Hel pistols

What warp trickery is this?

be my gf

Ok I'll think about it.

Nah. PS: Best class is slayer.

Throw them out. They are chaos gifts to persuade you to the way of Slaanesh. You wouldn't want Slaanesh to drain you of every drop of your imperial goodness would you? Certainly not!

Are you gonna post her dick or not?

Tits or gtfo
bet you're a trap anyway

>getting a hero to level 10 adds a cozy new room onto your keep and cleans up the garbage

I don't have a dick. Being a reverse trap is fun though.

Also what should I build for Sienna? She seems weak.

So everyones saying huntsmen kruber is OP, whats the deal with that? does his ult give him bonus damage or somethin? and what ranged weapon to use with him?

he gets attack speed from it

he literally 2 shots any boss

Why elf is so fucking broken?
t.BH

let me guess, a trap

Near infinite ammo from his passive and his cooldown is basically pressing two buttons to remove bosses

Would pyromancer be better if I'm not getting hit at all? The 20-25% melee damage from unchained is nice, but having that high damage ult and 100% more passive venting with a grim seems too good to pass up when I can do no damage runs on vet

dagger and fireball staff, the rest are shit
fully charged fireball pierces entire hordes so angle it through them and have the fireball land in the middle for max horde fuckery

stop replying to the attention whore

His move makes him invisible until his first attack, BUT during the entire duration of his move (like 8 seconds) you do super crits so you go from 5k hits on the dummy to 20k.
I personally like his blunderbuss with the reduced spread perk

- Passive regen means they can be more aggressive in low difficulties.
- Large ammo pool means they don't have to scrimp and save and carefully ration ammo like most classes other than wizard/huntsman/dwarf with flame weapons
- Spear is one of the stronkest melee weapons in the game, and sword/dagger is as good as it was in VT1

>play festering ground on recruit
>barely make it through with 1t1g
>play festering ground on veteran
>breeze through 3t2g
the power communication is truly astounding

What's this 30 second clear that people were talking about?

>swing 2h sword at rat
>out of range
>rat stabs with his knife
>hits me

haha

>shitters complaining about elf when ironbreaker and huntsman exist

>Start up match
>It's Against the Grain
>Everyone else is new
>Show them Grim & Tome location
>Bit of a slog as I have to keep getting them up but it's okay I'm Ironbreaker
>Get to the final hoard bit
>Host comp cant handle the large number of dudes and game DC's
FUCK. I don't mind a team wipe and shit, but I fucking hate how I don't even get experience if the fucking lobby dies.

>unchained/fireball staff remains sleeper strong
>everyone on the steam/official forums crying about Sienna being weak and wants her buffed

I want these people to shut the fuck up, they're going to get her buffed and then once it's noticed how good Unchained and fireball are she's going to get smashed with nerfs.

I'm with this, ironbreaker is straight up insane and have the best passive of the game, it's soo good everything else looks like utter shit

Everyone playing elf please try to be an ara ara onee-san to noobs to get rid of elven prejudice!

So is the beta everyone is playing now the "Closed Test" that showed up in my library after pre purchasing or is that a remnant from the older beta and doesnt matter

But user, it's a known fact that normies can't play properly

>Huntsman Kruber with the gall to whine about how strong rapier pistol was

Amazing.

>huntsman ult with blunderbuss

Grudgeraker actually destroys hordes now, its kinda a tough call between it and the drakegun. Only 12 shots as IB but you can kill specials plus hordes.

But muh slayer

I play foot knight but huntsman is top tier. Sigmar keep me on the righteous path.

Fuck me Sienna just feels more and more underwhelming compared to these bullshit things you can do on elf and Kruber. I fully expect Pyro to become a monster with +crit, crits lower cd on firespear and firesper clears overcharge but the road there is paved with AIDS.

What do people get out of posting shooped picture of celebrities to make them ugly? Like, what's the purpose?

7 shields isn't even that much.
I have 8 shield currently and could have 9 if I had kept a low power level item from before the possible values were adjusted.

>not praising Taal
Full pleb you are

Don't worry user, I'm pretty fucking sure they are going to cap his dmg.

Unchained is her best subclass though. Pyro wants to be on high overcharge for its passive/15 talent but it gets fucked by overcharge due to it significantly reducing attack speed.

You will literally never die from health loss on Unchained, only from exploding from overcharge if you don't manage it properly, and with 50% cooldown reduction + being able to spam vent due to the temp health on kill talent and health not being an issue due to her tankiness, this isn't that much of an issue.

Closed Test is defunct. The new beta is just the regular Vermintide 2 launcher

>tfw festering ground 15 times in a row without exaggeration

>on elf
elf is nothing compared to this bullshit

ty bro hope u aint bullshittin me but my internet is good so not a big deal even so

Momokun

I gotchu

>wanna play Slayer for a change
>carrying is so much harder as I aint fucking invincible anymore
I mean I top the scoreboard, obviously, but when the 3 shitters go down all at once I can maybe get one up with the leap but then they die again in seconds fuck

>Ironbreaker uses slayer idle animation with 2handed hammers while slayer uses ironbreaker one

MY AUTISM, FIX THIS ASAP.

i think i just got killed by a firework from the end of empire in flames made me lose a grim and a tome

wait ironbreakers flamethrower has INFINITE ammo?

Which trinkets are mandatory for endgame?

curse resistance

Health regen, doesn't event prevent health potions so this is a free boost

Huh,i dont remember she talked to me before

these

>she
it's a midget man with a really fake russian accent

Pyro can maintain high overcharge and spam fireball staff near nonstop, unchained can't even hold a candle to it right now, you can literally spend all mission staff only and not have any downtime.

Theres not been a mission I've not come out with 6k~ damage because it's fucking overpowered right now.

>Charge + Blunderbuss combo

She's still much taller than Bardin

Yes. Flamethrower, drake pistols, fireball staff (all staffs), Huntsman Kruber, all get infinite ammo. Elf gets a gigantic stockpile of ammo and regens it like fucking crazy BUT LET'S NERF RAPIER PISTOL CUZ INFINITE AMMO UHHHHH

Her name is Olesya and Lohner refers to her as a she multiple times

Can anyone confirm/deny dwarf greataxe deals nearly no damage to bosses?

There's trinkets with +Hp regen properties?

jesus

It is well known that fatshark can't into balance, and with the talents and traits shitshow you might as well wait a year before there is a semblant of balance

why does chaos spawn have to be so much harder it's fucking fair

well "she" 100% has a male voice actor

SUPER broken how bounty hunter could kill trash semi-fast from range though

>bounty hunter
>while ironbreaker still exist
I'm deeply afraid for bardin, how long until the normies realise they nerfed the wrong class and focus on the dwarf ?

>got the game 2 days ago, played 15 minutes of v1 back when
How much is there to know to not be a total shitter? I've got plenty of experience with l4d so I'm used to tagging specials and having my team ignore them anyway

are hagbane bows a meme?

Just picked this game up, Ironbreaker or Zealot?

I've never played Vermintide before this and I'm by far the best player in every match that I play regardless of difficulty. Not bragging, just saying you don't need prior experience with the series.

I just shot in dummy head with blunderbuss in melee range and that wasn't count as headshot. I'm so confused.

Ironbreaker, without a doubt, you solo hordes like nobody's buisness, tanks like an absolute boss, and every single talent is good for you

Ironbreaker with flamethrower, enjoy your easy life.

I've noticed on veteran there really aren't bad players, so even if you are level 1 you have more chances on veteran

Anybody else noticed Kruber's blunderbuss has a hard time hitting packrats? fine with everything else though

I guess I'm just looking for pointers, as in "ignore crafting until max level" or "there's a necessary mechanics guide for higher difficulties"
I'm also lazy

Are there staff modifiers that lower the amount of overcharge generated?

Yesterday I was matched with a group on veteran who didn't know where any of the grims or tomes were or otherwise ignored all of them for no reason, and they didn't know you had to pop the nurgle zits in the mission

I guess you could make the argument for saving your crafting materials until max level, but getting there takes a while and well you probably want to try new weapons every now and then and crafting is the easiest way to get them. If you have plenty of experience with L4D then you know to share and not to run ahead like a retard.

yes, the trait is 20% less overheat generated. I personally don't have it yet so I can't say whether that applies to all overheat (i.e damage while playing as unchained) or just staff based overheat.

WHY IS EVERY ELF FUCKING RETARDED.
HOLY FUCK I DIDNT'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT BUT GOD FUCKING DAMN