/palg/ - Paladins General

PTS Waiting Room edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB66)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?70572-Open-Beta-66-Patch-Notes-February-21

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuperBadJuJu/status/969715517236875264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PTS probably isn't going up until 5 or 6 Georgia time.

First for Maeve's curtains not matching the drapes.

. . . and SMITE!

Are you ready for the return of best girl, /palg/?

I love the evie announcer pack, so glad I decided to save crystals

i want a maeve announcer pack

Maeve trims her pubes in the shape of a cat!

You are a true patrician.

Its really funny watching people freak out about how titles are "worthless" now when its rare to see someone who is level 20+ and isn't a total retard on the champion since all they did was grind bot games.

People act like their precious titles they grinded for mean anything but they also want everything for free without having to grind. F2P communities are fucking retarded.

I think it ends up to around 16 right now on the new patch for the title which IMO is pretty good. Once you hit 17+ its just a dumb grind for the sake of it being a grind.

Although I feel kind of like a bitch for never getting a champ title even though I played since CB

>I was too lazy to grind a title and was jealous of everyone who had one, thank you hi-rez for giving me one for free

I just want to say that i love Seris and i want to traverse the abyss with her holding her hand while i talk about how much i love her.

>implying I don't have a title
I'm just not a pathetic Scrooge

VIP is best title

It's literally "look at how much of a good goy I am" the title

>muh title

good post

They really should add more "rewards" to champion levels. Like, they should shit out another 3-4 mvp poses per champion, I don't think people cared if they weren't top notch, it's just a good thing to grind for. Or more titles, more sprays, anything.

stay mad poor fag :^)

The fact they're being more generous with the champion titles means they'll probably start rolling out even more titles. They're worthless but I always like them in games for that personal flair even at the end of the day it is just "Player: The Faggot" every time.

Maybe for the chink event they'll give out a limited title

I want to look deeply into her gorgeous eyes, simply admiring their natural beauty and lose myself in them.
She is my world, there is nothing I would not do for her. I wish only to protect her from all that is evil so she never loses her beautiful smile.

I'd love to see your Ying loadouts when they finally launch the PTS.

why do you obsess over a slut so much?

Lmao, he probably doesn't even play.

That's why I asked

strix with the flare leggo is pretty fun and useful

forgot pic

ITS UP
RESTART STEAM

literally nothing on my end

at least make the background color of the text the same as the rest, dumbass

its an old metro theme for steam my dude

yes and the fact that both "time remaining" and "time completed" are visible is also a theme thing, right?

I'm not gonna lie, I only have one. Some people like to run shatter meme builds but I've never been convinced by them.
That said, I imagine my loadout will be just about the same with the point system back as it is now.Unfortunately, her cards really aren't very good aside from a select few that are essentially obligatory.

I've lost count how many times I've been accused of this, but it's still not true.

maybe :^)

Yeah, that's the only build I use too. With the superlaser legendary/talent, of course.

If you don't use rewind and carry on at least you're really fucking your team over without constant healing. Sucks that she depends so much on those.

>not leveling up your waifu's cards to 10

It's really stupid that Carry on is so obligatory. They should tweak some numbers on illusions (cd, duration) to make them not so garbage without Carry On.

>Game crashes
>Deserter for 30 mins
N E A T

umm can somebody delete this toxic person?

>playing unbound

Quickly Hi-Rez! i am tired of playing unbound mode!

Only I can't now run Paladins?

>playing

hurry up and update so I can start playing paladins pls

inb4 crystal login reward changed to 2500 gold

So what rewards will we get for champion level ups in the new patch?
I mean, since champion chests will be removed.
Should I grind some champions and get chests for them that will be cashed out for gold?

You might as well, user.

Buy and open all your radiant chests, and save all your champion chests. That will give you the most gold and vip. If you don't care about gold then open your champion chests for more vip but a lot less gold.

bk is balanced t. bad palyer

PTS when

legit played a game with bk where my bombs that stuck someone did 250 dmg too buggy4me

PTS when

So if I just want VIP and have no use for gold, should I open my Champion Chests?

Yes, I'm going to do that because I want to buy a couple of skins.

You get vip for card duplicates, chests just give gold, unless you purchased them with vip points.

So now level 5 of normal cards is previous level 10, but what is the level of legendary cards?

We don't know yet. It's why I want the pts so I can look over all the talent values.

Probably varies.

leggos will be all level 10s screencap this

based hi-rez

oh my god I want Evie to belittle me

That would be insane but I'll take it
More reasonable idea: level 6.

It's 12 AM, get the fucking PTS out already for Pete's sake

rip ttk

I would prefer this desu fampai

All cards should be level 10 by default.

Well it seems realistic artstyle didn't work so I'll go with this design. You better like it or I'll chimp out.

players won't have any fun if you make their cards level 10, that's why here at hi-rez we're introducing a NEW card chests that automatically upgrades any one card to level 10 for 25 crystals a pop

>hamhands

>can't be bothered to put in effort to draw semi-realistic art
>reee it doesn't work
Either draw in Shin-Chan artstyle or don't, you hack. This isn't tumblr

Cute as fuck, like all your art.
btw do you have discord or something I contact you at? Want to ask you something about some fanart you did for me some time ago.

It looks pretty nice, cartoonish isn't a bad style at all.
Those forearms DO look like they belong on some great ape though.

i like it

>You actually won. Wow.
It never gets old

fix the wrists and it's fine

they really look that bad? I'm hoping people will learn to accept those abominations with time.

Bullycat Blanco (Completado)#8039

would work if you also went with pillar limbs, but they just look out of place imo

yes they look awful

twitter.com/SuperBadJuJu/status/969715517236875264

legs*, blah
something like this

It's pretty noticeable, friendo. The wrists are as thick as the arms. You can say it's your style and call it a day though.

ok, I'll change it...

>I'm hoping people will learn to accept those abominations with time.
If you start saying "It's my styylllleee!!!" you might as well go fuck yourself because having no artistic merit is not a valuable trait.

Just go full cute if you want to keep ms. potato head, there's plenty of artists who have done so

Damn it, I'll just go to sleep. I'm sure it'll be 5-6 AM here by the time they manage to get it out.

Well at least they're confirming that it should be up today instead of just being silent and making us guess.

don't think too hard about it man just draw whatever works

change your artstyle every other panel if you want to

I really need the PTS now

So its way better to blow all my gold on radiant chests and open them for the VIP points, right?

Yup.
However, if you have any champion chests, leave them unopened since you'll get 7500gp from them.
Unless you really want the VIP more than the gold.

looks like the launcher is switching versions, update soonish?

How do I into Inara?

Take mother's grace and sit on point with EG, if its on cooldown then wall half the point, if its being scaled then put down the dildo thing, repeat until the healer dies or until you screw up the cooldowns.

build wall to save people or to fuck enemies over, or to save yourself from getting fucked over

also learn to dodge drogoz ults by wall hopping like int hat webum

Will PTS revive us?

I think so.
>look at my build
>is X better or worse in newbound?
>X is finally fun again!
>X sucks now!
>I'm having fun again
>unbound was better desu senpai
>wah wah Willo voice boo hoo
I'm personally stoked for playing a fully levelled Thrust Drogoz again.

I want to test out a support moji that isn't gimped by card level. I could pull respectable heal numbers with a level 2 toot and other garbage cards.