/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhbWDp-GdYE
youtu.be/E6lGzEidRj4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muYnG8168aJGh6QAbk4Il1QkMdR7GXfCpUa8LN-AIpI/edit#gid=466107270
youtube.com/watch?v=dcOmkcDIihg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xenoblade 2 is better than Xenoblade X.

Go to sleep, Tim.

SHOES

How can Nino use a tome if she can't read?

EGG

Nosferatu looks cool as fuck

Are people who reset when a character dies the problem with Fire Emblem, /feg/?
She mimicked Sonias incantations

Jaffar reads them to nino and she performs them. She sits on his lap.

No, it's the children who are wrong.

>Micaiah is capable of seeing the future and can act upon it. She had this power since birth, and is actually a lot older than she looks. This is because she is a Branded that has Heron-clan blood in her veins, which keeps her from aging and gives her magical powers, including being able to awaken the Goddess of Chaos who inhabits her body. Because she can awaken the Goddess of Chaos, she also turns out to be the true Apostle of Begnion.
Kek what

i know it's a bit basic but how does this build look? i already have a unit using iotes so the best seal for her is either a ploy or smoke skill and 32 res base and buffs would let her ploy a decent number of common red threats
i'm debating making her my next +10 merge project so she'll probably get her bane swapped to HP eventually and maybe get a firesweep lance

There's nothing wrong with resetting when a character dies. Especially when it's your favorite or something.

Should IS have gone the FGO route of adding new units to the summoning pool after beating their story content? I.e. Beat Xander's GHB and unlock 3-4* Xander in the summoning pool.

People were really fucking mad at the heap of things that Micaiah was when RD came out, but it seems like people just forgot about it after Fates came out

>pisses down your throat

w-what are the chances of getting grima with 40 orbs if i have no pity rate

Fuck no

mmmmh... Micaiah CUMMIES

This is true

Merric%

Doubt it LMAO, I have somebody in my friends list named niggerlips

SIEGLINDE
WHEN
Eirika is going to make you Ayrashitters salty as fuck, I just know it.

Look, it just sounds bad when you put it like that, and it's still bad even with context

And people call Ike a mary sue in RD.

Zero

No idea if I still have space, but if you need a Blue mage for Black Knight, I hope she’ll be useful!

Why do you think fans call her a Mary Sue?

Small brain: Micaiah is/isn't a mary sue
Medium brain: Micaiah isn't/is a mary sue
Expanded brain: Mmmh Micaiah CUMMIES I want her to groom me as a sextoy and I want to taste her honey-flavored heron pussy juice

If you actually get greens then its pretty high

>Getting greens
4 reds 1 colorless

Swole Ike ... Epik

That comparison doesn't even hold up. That's like asking if they should put Caster Liz on a banner.

Everything IS does is all trying to artificially make the rates worse than they are. They would have added IV neutralization a long time ago if they didn't hone in on the fact that it makes them mad money. What they should actually steal from FGO is new 5* heroes not entering the general pool immediately, giving them a sense of "exclusiveness" for rolling on their debut.

Kinda ruins the meaning of defeating it at harder difficulties

I expected more out of a collaboration between Team Ninja and IS. Looks like that won't happen again.

where did the OH NONONO meme come from

Pretty high.

So are we talking about outclassed units in this thread?
OK
Athena.
Discuss

i had a dream that I rolled a green orb and the game crashed, when I opened the game I had 3 fates units on my barracks and normal veronica but i couldnt use them, after rebooting my phone the units were gone, what does it mean?

The only thing stopping her from being a complete Mary Sue in RD is Ike stealing the spotlight.

I'd argue that making it so character deaths result in altered supports/elements in the story would cause more people to be willing to let them die to see how things change, since right now a character death literally IS just you missing out on content besides maybe two or three lines of dialogue pertaining to their death

especially since the fandom is so replay happy, even the newfags, and it'd even give them a reason to try classic mode

youtube.com/watch?v=MhbWDp-GdYE

I want you to do a small test.
Put on Armor March on only one armor in a team with 4 armors, open a random map and click Auto Battle.
What you'll notice now is that the AI completely splits your team apart, because half are moving 2 units and half 1 unit.
This then get's even worse as the AI starts getting confused and sending random armors all over the place, letting the enemy easily pick them off one by one.

Now, make a full 4 armor team with 4 Swaps and no March.
What they start doing is Swaping in circles and forcing the enemy to come to you, which is way better.

youtu.be/E6lGzEidRj4

I got 2 in 40 orbs but that is really lucky.

Only one one way to find out user....

Africa

Despite Mia basically obsoleting Athena, Athena is still an above average sword unit and I'm happy to have her in my barracks.

Is he on top ranking VG as well?
You know some people in reddit will get triggered and somehow make you viral, like that Supreme Lord.

Who the fuck is Yune?

What do I have to do to pull a FUCKING 5* on this shit banner?

I'm NEVER rolling a goddamn Legendary banner ever again. Every
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME
I burn all my orbs and the banner ends with me at a 12% pity rate or I get nothing but ANOTHER fucking BIke when forced to roll greens and gray.

I don't want this fucking faggot.
I don't want fucking 4* Laslow, Henry (WHY IS THIS FUCK EVEN A 4*?), Severa, Bartre, Hawkeye or some shit Fates seasonal character.

JUST

She's alright, but completely outclassed by Mia. Easier to get merges/IVs than Mia and forged Wo Dao is probably better than Resolute Blade. I actually use her 4* self in AA sometimes because she's got a good stat spread despite everything

Actual game updates are every 6 months

A shitton of players complain about having unuseable IVs, IV neutral will arrive eventually

top is the cutest

5.35%
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muYnG8168aJGh6QAbk4Il1QkMdR7GXfCpUa8LN-AIpI/edit#gid=466107270

Athena will get a prf soon

I like her a lot
Hopefully she gets a prf to differentiate her from Mia

Athena's sword soon

Not sure, I think he's on my team cause I've gotten his lead unit once or twice. Any way I can find out?

Neither Ike nor Micaiah are a mary sue in RD.

Micaiah has all the makings of one on paper, but in Part 3 she's challenged and pushed back way too hard to ever be considered one. The only people who revere her around midway through Part 3 are her own merry band of idiots, who everyone else sees as nutjobs.

I'm on a 12% pity rate too.
Meanwhile I got NP2 Edmond Dantes on fgo, whos at 1%...

>Supreme Lord

Wasn't he the user who sent all the semen princess lewds to Kippu?

You don't want Bike but posted Soren pic? ..Epik

youtube.com/watch?v=dcOmkcDIihg

Why would I be salty? I am just glad she is in the game at all. Who gives a fuck about ESports

Then why aren't people saying

>bruh, look at this DUDE

more?

Robin Grima ... Epik

UUHHHHHHHHHH bros...?

oh, THAT'S where it came from? i guess i should've connected the dots

Holy fuck

/feg/??? More like /fag/.
Post gays.

It will never not hurt
I have all 3 of the myrms as well
Athena ayra and Mia
Athena I still use because I still like her more
And I have a bad iv ayra and Mia is just annoying

Is Fallen Celica really going to beat regular Celica?

>50 orbs, want PA Olivia
>get a -res/+atk Jaffar instead
Well shit. I kind of like this. Anybody have any experience with his refined prf?

>feg made elincia a semen dumpster
>feg made lilina a piss enthusiast

who is the next?

Around what score do I need to stay in T20 during Water Seasons?
reposting since it was at the end of last thread

Bk fag here, free grandpa if you have trouble with "magic"
Id 2679148169

Yeah, having a split story focus lets you see what people besides the ones who hang around them think of them, if it weren't for that change of perspective you'd be stuck with some stereotypical "Child of destiny who's perfect at everything and can do no wrong". There's a slim chance that subverting that kind of trope was what they were going for.

People always think with their dick, why does this surprise you?

looks like sages but skinny

you're waifu

el goblino's...

What does Lillie's piss taste like?

Probably.

I agree, regular Celica taking a beating is pretty hot.

Because that phase is long gone.
Everyone was saying Bruh look at this DUDE, but then it got annoying, so Veeky Forums meta memes moved on to OH NO NO NO NO, since it also goes well with >WTF BROS
It's called a meme merger.

I wish Lilina wasnt tied to such an awful fetish

Every character has been shat on at least once in /feg/

[Deleted]

>feg made Celica a crazy bitch

>Micaiah has all the makings of one on paper, but in Part 3 she's challenged and pushed back way too hard to ever be considered one

That's the thing about Micaiah. When you look at her execution, her traits play a role in the storyline and aren't there to make her look better than the rest. She's still a vulnerable character and the enemies thought she was just crazy and you have playable units turn heel on her. She's a very balanced character once you stop reading through the Wikipedia synopsis and play through the game, sort of like her Heroes unit build.

Eating out Nephenee's creampie!

Zelgius, Zelgius’ twin, Zelgius’ girlfriend and Zelgius’ twin’s girlfriend

>ywn hatefuck Micaiah
feelsbadman

Fucking Micaiah is the absolute worse Mary Sue in the entire franchise.

>Is Branded
>Despite being Branded, in a world where they're treated like dirt, she's all sweet and caring
>Everybody loves her for no reason. The people of Daein literally worship her like a cult.
>Somehow gets elected queen because people love her so much
>Sothe's personality gets completely derailed (see above point). Even when she ditches him, he's still holding an out-of-character torch for her
>In a setting where people have unnatural hair colours she manages to have one that's so unusual everyone comments on it. All the time.
>Has unique powers nobody else does, including special healing powers, reading minds and foresight
>Has a cute little bird that follows her about because animal companion/pure of heart
>Huge fucking hypocrite
>Chosen of the goddess and can hear her voice
>Absolutely terrible leader, yet gets put into positions of power solely because people love her
>She's not just a Branded, she's a half-heron. The super rare magical and nearly extinct laguz breed that don't leave their forest
>She's the secret long-lost sister of the empress. No actual evidence though, she just feels like she is
>That cute little bird is actually a goddess, who follows Micaiah around because she's so special.

Absolutely awful, how anyone can like her other than tits is beyond me.

Olivia as the navel queen

>Getting so bootyblasted you have to delete your own post

NO!
I WANT MORE FUCKING SOREN'S SO I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THIS RACIST GOOD BOY A +10

I'VE ROLLED FUCKING 2 (TWO) (DEUX) (ZWEI) SOREN SINCE HE WAS ADDED IN THE GAME!

I've one-pulled Jannu Alter, Mordred, Drake, etc. I've gotten more units I actually want in fucking FGO than fucking this shit game.

Easy, people don't like her for her tits,

people like her for her ass apparently