One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Previous thread: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_0s3yykKqw
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legend Camie when?

first time doing invasion whitebeard.

I assume with Lucy I can just plow through it?

Threadly reminder

>2 arms

shit meme

As long as you can burst him down (hits for like 22k) and have either delay or fixed damage or something to deal with stage 4 mobs (100k defense). The colo beforehand is much harder to be hoenst.

I love Blucci.

>all the pedros in this general saying Luffy/Ace isn't the best legend in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=K_0s3yykKqw

It's funny really

>Blackbeard forest cleared with 5 units
Dude duo units are fine they are just a gimmick like Sanji ecks dee

He'd honestly be fine if it weren't for the swap gimicks giving matching orbs every turn and making you practically immune to Despair/Paralysis/Orb lock. That's pretty fucking stupid.

the best legend in the game is the one you enjoy the most :-)

thanks yugi

Okay Ash Ketchum

Powercreep legends are fine
They let you use your favorites as subs or even as non-matching captain no matter how shitty they are
At least in Fortnights

They seemed pretty balanced when I was using double Luffy/Ace :)

Wait guys is usopp black

Anime production error, same with Robin

Zoro is the darkest member of the crew

>Using anything but Npetune in as a FN captain
It's 2018, user.

>not using Kimono Urouge purely for aesthetics

I'm fucking finished with Neptune unless it's for a raid or something Urouge can't do

>dad ran away from home when he was a kid

What has been the most universally useful sub for you guys? I don't think I've had a better return on investment than raid Kuma. I've used him so fucking much.

INTvankov

I used this shithead as a Neko sub for ages

I'd literally still be using him if I hadn't pulled V2 Law

Remember that the Orb King walks amongst us once again and to free yourselves from the circle jerk of DRedditors.

D: Nice to meet you, Oda-sensei. I have a question. If One Piece was set in the real world, which countries would the nine Straw Hats come from? Pen Name: MICHAEL JACKSONS' BROTHER

O: Well. I'll just put what fits with the character's image.
Luffy: Brazil
Zoro: Japan
Nami: Sweden
Usopp: Africa
Sanji: France
Chopper: Canada
Robin: Russia
Franky: USA
Brook: Austria

African doesn't always mean black but his hair makes him look pretty black.Hes at least a half breed.

Sauce:SBS Volume 56

Ussop is a sandnigger aka north African

Sanji and Pudding kiss

She took a drag on his cigarette you autist

sure thing goy

>his dad abandon his family
>is ugly but funny
>shooter
>a coward and liar but has the guts of a warrior
yes

She doesn't even smoke. She definitely kissed him. And 15 minutes passed before we saw him again. They might have had sex.

PLEASE JUST GIVE HIM 1 VIEW, HE IS STARVING

Kanjuro.

>Sanji furiously ravaged pudding's pudding in the alley
I want this to be true

I'd give his wife a view if you know what I mean

Is there a legend that is more fun to play than Boa V2?

>decent and solid attack boost of 3.25, which is not boringly overpowered like certain shitter legends but still can clear content
>screwing up your combo won't ruin your run but you won't fall asleep either because hitting perfects is still important
>with the right ship and cd sockets all specials ready after only 10 turns, basically the speediest team in the game
>reduces chances of getting shitty tnd and rcv orbs
>great passive heal every turn
>special of only one Boa grants 2 turns of matching orbs, nukes away fodder, delays
>has great orb and attack boosters, lockers, chain boosters, everything you need
>will trigger pedros because she's not a LOOOSHY with a gay fake beard
>will trigger pedros even harder because muh shooters
>is actually super CUTE

>streaming is a job

6* Robin
>best girl

Enel
He is even a better shooter captain.

>trying to justify your shit legend pulls by disparaging others

lol

I've been having a lot of fun with her. Didn't exactly open up any new doors but I take her to whatever I can. Love her special!

Call me a spee D. reader but was katakuri always almost triple Luffy's height or what?

ya, he's a real tall boy

>the autistic pedro poster is back again

>5.09m
>1.72m

>40 Sanji copies
Is it enough? Can I be done please?

If your lucky. You could get 8 skill ups from those copies if luck bitch slaps the shit out of you.

>We only had ONE new 6+ this month

Is it about 1 new legend a month on both global and jp?

If they keep going with 2 a month they're going to outpace themselves and recently released legends will end up getting them (which I guess has happened but that's fucking stupid).

Or they could just fucking change it to RRs instead of Legends. FUCK'S SAKE WHO EVEN WANTS TO USE IZO OR SOME SHIT.

>not even enough for a standing blowjob
>the state of Luffy

5+ RRs would breathe a lot of life into the game to be honest. I think they're gonna have to come up with some new shit though because newer RRs are already pretty busted and are just increasing multipliers/doing multiple things. We need new mechanics. Dual units are a nice start I guess.

looks like im already done running this shit heap

There's already been a few times when 2 legends were released in a month, Franky and V2 Ray were both added on TM sugos

Sorry, user. I got a fuck ton of attack CC in my runs. Just RNG.

>tfw you will never be young AND hung

I'll try again. Got a few questions about double characters
1. When it comes to dealing double or half damage, how is it calculated when both characters are together?
2. How do the typings work with Captains like Judge and Magellan?
3. How do the classes work with a captain like Dexbeard?
4.How do type specials effect Luffy/Ace when they're together? V1 Boa+ special comes to mind.

>didn't farm during 3x skill up
Did you pull the team your using just last week or what?

>almost pentamaxed Sandersonia

all I need are 4 fucking small green shards, and she will be perfect

Go to the forest and try it yourself

1. What the fuck does that mean?
2. You only have one type at a time. If you need a QCK unit to activate your captain ability and switch to Ace your captain ability won't be active.
3. Same deal.
4. SAME DEAL. They only have one type at a time so if you boost QCK units but you're Ace then you don't get the fucking boost holy shit they are not that complicated. You realize that they're never literally two types at once, right? When you use their special and "combine" you just stay whatever type you were prior. If you have Luffy in and use it you're QCK. If you have Ace in and use it you're STR.

Double characters aren't double typing. You switch between them constantly, even when they're together, you still only get one typing.
With that in mind everything else falls into place.

>Luffy captain activating special=qck Luffy/Ace
>Ace captain activating special=str Luffy/Ace

Yeah.

she seems fun. is it worth picking ace from the legend mail to use as a sub for her? i'm missing inthawk and barto though

@BurningOcean2012
Stop being a faggot.

sry bro

If you have zephyr or brynndi world, then dont bother. Ace is nice but inthawk special and his 6+ is more valuable imo. Especially if you have marg too, the one turn burst isn't her strong suit.

No. INTHawk and Barto 6+ are both good captains for their respective classes and also both have very valuable specials for other teams. Ace 6+ special is basically just colo Byrnndi World with some added wave clear.

Barto (both forms) is worthless, but definitely pick Inthawk. Only a retard would pick Ace if they're missing Inthawk.

barto 6 plus isnt useless but yeah i would go inthawk over him if you dont have inthawk

IntHawk is probably more useful but Barto is not useless at all.

>Barto is not useless at all.

He's not good. Inthawk is.

>inthawk has a meme special only useful on the 5% of content where a boss revives
>Barto+ has a great special for colo sub bosses

>memehawk
>useful

>Ever taking a hit on a boss
Hello 2016 meta.

fuck i forgot about pedro!

>Barto+ only gives resilience

I know right?
Because so many teams run RR croc right?
R-right?

Gives a team that easily can always have matching orbs a free buff in damage for a miniboss without wasting your good specials is bad

I've unironically used Croc more than my 6+ Inthawk, globads need to stop talking about things they know nothing about

>sir
is there a more soy expression used to refer to the opposite party?

What do you guys think about One Piece Bounty Rush? The game doesn't look as pretty as OPTC but it's a one piece game so I am still interested.

soyboy

All 3d mobile games are trash. This one will be no different.

so are all 2d mobage so

>sir
>soyboy
are you some sort of new york faggot or something? jews arent allowed in this thread so you better leave

Optc is genuinely fun imo. Something like Dokkan on the other hand has complete shit gameplay. Can't believe people can play that game without getting massively bored.

We are still in Punk Hazard, but atleast things happen, besides just running.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring snacks.

Only quads can stop him!

>has a job quits to stream full time
>gets another job ($20 an hour apparently)
>quit that job within two months to go back to full time streaming
hmong are fucking brainlets

>Optc is genuinely fun imo
It's also got genuinely beautiful art, too. I hate the dumb chibi shit 3D (anime) mobile games seems to have

How the fuck do you know all this?

used to watch his stream for sugo pulls then he quit doing sugo pulls so now there is nothing redeeming about his content

How good is gigga nigga vergo's rap game ?

>but vergo-san you're not a rapper

>quit his job so now 100% of donations go to barely paying rent
>people don't donate since he doesn't do pulls anymore