Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1700: Wooby Wubs Dia Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events
JP: UR Yoshiko Scouting
EN: HonoUmi Chafes

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/dota2_gamepedia/b/b3/Pud_ability_devour_16.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/cgpalf.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kotori!

aquors a shit

Big Tits makes everything better.

Wub the Kurosawa sisters

ALEXANDER THE GREAT
HIS NAME STRUCK FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF MEN
ALEXANDER THE GREAT
BECAME A GOD AMONGST MORTAL MEN

Umi is love.

Chika, her beautiful wife and little sister-in-law.

For Mari

I wub Wooby!

So I started a fresh account after trying this out over the week, decided I should start properly instead of trying to back track on my early fuck ups.

I'm idolizing and bonding my N's early (Like 5 songs in I think), and I got another of the Honoka I started with after a song. Should I instantly idolize her or use her in a team since it's so early in the new account?

I like this artist's art, but the sexualization feels weird, because the characters always have baby faces.

yes

>a new poshn
Yes, more fresh meat.

Seal all your Honk cards immediately.

Yeah it's weird and offputting.

maruchink ruins this general :(

>I like this artist's art
>complains about the art: the sexualization
ignorant piece of shit

I personally prefer his stuff over Kougi's "draw a man and say it's Chika" art.

I doesn't matter really, R cards become obsolete really fast. Might as well just idolize her now.

I might cave and do one pull. I'm missing the Autumn URs, Time Travel Chika UR, and Circus Woobs UR.

cute.

Why aren't you saving all your gems for the eventual ChikaDia set?

>but the sexualization feels weird
A reminder that we are not the one that started it.

>only two Aqours scorers
>useless white day set

Not happening for a while at EN. I should be saving for the New Year set, but the step-up box is tempting.

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN

For magnets.

Guys I'm bored and I'm not into tiering for HonoUmi. Also I don't want to bother getting Junai Lens at the last round again.
MGR, FO:NV or Pkm Platinum?

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/dota2_gamepedia/b/b3/Pud_ability_devour_16.mp3

I'll do 30 for Aqours, if those are the cards for Muse, thats fucking garbage.

Don't you dare talk shit about KOUGI again, you peasant. Even Anchan loves her work.

Platinum, then get a Mime Jr/Mr Mime, name it Nico and enter a contest.

Platinum. Thank me later.

>white day step-up
>no moose valentine's step-up
Thanks, kiab

NV

Platinum. Name your team after raibus. I might just do this as well.

>drawing girls as ikemen-type guys
no thanks

>Anchan also likes Pana
Not really helping your case because she doesn't have good taste. :^)

But that's my favorite.

Went FeMC and named her Ruby already.

Smart

t. low test beta

>No one has posted Setsuna yet

Kiss Umi

Cute.

NV
do a raibu-based build

I don't want a raibu that can't cook.

Odd buy the packs
Even save the money

Liking Pana is a sign of great taste.

jokes on you i was going to waste the money anyways

I love her

Yeah I figured as much.

Also, the tips/guides I've found for starting are from way back when "Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE" was 4LP instead of the normal 5. Should I just stick with it anyway for the initial spamming song?

Post cute Yous!

>initial spamming song
If you just started out, there should be plenty of new songs to play. Why stick to one? Just pogress with the story and bond your Ns while doing so.

Rising.

I don't know where else to ask and get a quick reply so i'll here in the Veeky Forums general.

Which idolshit franchise is doing better between the two of this board that have generals?

You!

Your least favourite.

Yoshiko/Ruby Punk Set Probably Soon?

Guides recommended it for gaining friendship points, although that might be outdated/to do with the 4lp cost back then.

Should I stick with easy difficulty atm even though I'm capable of hard, to preserve my initial shit ton of lp's for now?

Holy shit those thighs.

She can't cook, but she can summon a member of her harem to cook for her, so she doesn't need to

Is her mole blue here?

Piss off flip.

In terms of making money:
I think Idolm@ster has been selling a lot more recently and it's also the longer running one.
Neither of them are dying anytime soon doe.

My balls are.

You are not losing anything if you tell me

You're going to get bored to death if you play on easy all the time. If you can play on hard do that until you can do expert and never look back.

Oh, never mind, thanks answering me.

That's most definitely outdated. Unless you want a specific card coming out soon, you're in no rush to max bond all the cards, so there's no need to consider which songs would be best suited for that.
Play the hardest difficulty you can manage as soon as possible since you'll gain more EXP that way and improve way faster.

Higher difficulties have a higher exp reward relative to LP spent. Go for higher difficulties to stockpile LP faster

I should at least just clear through each song on easy at least once just to collect the completion stuff though, right?

Im@s makes the bulk of their money off the mobage and countless games they release, whereas LL makes a ton of money off the anime and merch. Currently trends are favoring mobages more so im@s is doing better in that regard. It's also been around for nearly a decade longer than LL so it's been doing something right.

Nothing wrong with that, especially if you are doing something where you need gold and are strapped for cash

The bonuses you get from clearing songs are mostly miserable so only do it if you can't stand seeing numbers over your lives' tab.
As soon as you can get a C score in expert songs never look back.

For regular songs, the easier diffs only give you G and friend points, which is pretty useless. If you're broke, you could go for it I guess. Otherwise, there's no real reason to bother.

my.mixtape.moe/cgpalf.mp4

;____________________;
senpai is so slutty

what happen to FRAMESPAM or whatever his name was, you faggots do talk about him anymore.

He was a fraud that got exposed and bullied to death.

He got exposed as a fraud and deleted everyone on his friend list.

That fraud left when the update that lets you see the score and combo of your friends hit EN.

no clue about bandori. idolmaster and love live are doing fine

Wub Woobs

What , and said

Wooby belongs to Kenny.

Kiss Umi

I thought friend points were good at the start, since I can just idolize and bond a ton of N's for gems, along with the odd R popping up?

Wooby belongs to the anons who love her despite the poshn menace

They're good, but easy songs have such worthless rewards.

>starting just after 10x exp and right before SIFAS

Welcome to LP regeneration hell, moron.

There are better games to get into

Wooby has bigger tits than Nico, Rin and Umi.

I would protect Wooby with my life.

They are, but if I remember correctly, the clear/score/combo rewards of Easy/Normal diffs barely even give any, and finishing all diffs of a song only gives like 500 FP too. Getting the S score and S combo rewards on Hard is worth it, but other than that there's no reason not to play EX only.

Cute loli mikan.

You can also clear each difficulty of a song once for a bonus.

Mikan without Mikans!

Cute dorks