/2hug/ - Touhou General #122

Buddhist edition
Previous thread >What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shoot other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Reminder to take it easy!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Symposium_of_Post-mysticism/Bunbunmaru_Newspaper_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>take it easy

How's that 1CC going?

I have reached "Genetics of the Subconscious"! Wish me luck /2hug/ this is gonna be a rough ride!
Just 2 bars left after this!

Reminder that both you and your 2hu sux.

What kind of music do they play?

Reminder that your 2hu most likely eats humans

Yes. But i like both Mystia and Yukari because their evil bitches.

>Try several Reimu A DDC runs
>Always reach until Seija's last spell
>Try Sakuya A once
>Almost beat Sukuna
Sakuya is so far seems too overpowered, though it took me a while to realize how broken the bomb was.

Punk rock. The article literally said it.

Rude!

She wouldn't eat me though, right?

Think they have any songs written?

Link to the article? I forgot most of it already.
>His 2hu is a filthy yo*kai scum

ReimuA is pretty tricky but it's by far the most fun shottype in the series
Remember to tap shift and re-position your gohei for maximum damage

You can try SakuyaB if you feel cheesy using her other shottype but keep in mind she was made for scoring, not for survival.

Isn't Sakuya at least 10 years older than Marisa?

"Find the rhythm of Koishi" oh ZUN... You drunk magnificent bastard.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Symposium_of_Post-mysticism/Bunbunmaru_Newspaper_1

Wait a moment
>blue eyes reimu

Wait a moment
>brown hair futo

Always remember that, by virtue of Aki Eda's promotional artwork, blue-eyed Marisa and Yukari are canon.

Songs about typical teenage-ish Youkai problems. "Reimu keeps beating me up" "Why can't we hunt village humans?" "Im going to die soon because of science". That kind of stuff.

>When Marisa fucks up the cosplay

>blue-eyed Yukari
Blasphemy.

WOOOOHOOOO
Yesterday I was reluctant to get the last clear in this extra, but today I decided to give it another go and got it!

You mean golden eyed yukari

Congrat-
>Portraits
WHAT THE FUCK user

yeah nah, my touhou eats youkai

Wew lad... Gonna take a break.

>his 2hu is reimu
basic/10

Nah man.
Marisa is the baby's first waifu.
Reimu is a secondary repellent.

>Being a Mariofag

childhood is liking Reimu.
adulthood is realizing Youkai is better.
sagehood is comint to terms that Reimu is the best.

>ReimuA is pretty tricky but it's by far the most fun shottype in the series
Indeed, she's pretty fun. SakuyaA seems overpowered but Reimu is simply just good, though I feel like ReimuA works better for the stages than SakuyaA.
>Remember to tap shift and re-position your gohei for maximum damage
I know that, I've grasped DDC already excepting the literally who sisters and their stage. I always choke against them with ReimuA, but SakuyaA cheeses through the fight.

Nice work user!

Buddhism.

>Reimu is his favorite.

How can you have taste bith this shit and pleb?

how about no

Nah. Sagehood is realizing Youkai are awful. And that Reimu is supporting a murderous dictatorship.

That fang is so cute. A shame she uses it to eat people.

Sagehood is discovering that both humans and youkai are horrible and that fairies were the perfect creatures all along.

Only if Remilia gives her permission.

Don't faries lure people to their deaths all the time?

>Fairies

>implying remilia isn't the one that does the eating
Only if they're completely stupid with their guard down.

>having a 2hu you can't spend time with
must suck

>implying remilia isn't the one that does the eating
Your blood goes to Remilia. Your flesh goes to Meiling. And your organs/bones go to Patchouli for use in her magic.

What about Flan and Sakuya? Does the latter subsists solely on vaginal fluids?

Flandre also gets your blood. While Sakuya gets to enjoy killing and butchering you. She also eats normal food.

goodnight /2hug/

What about Koakuma,hobgoblins and the fairy maids, there isn't enough user to feed 20+staff

What about us? Who feeds us?

Soy plantations

Wow! Nice job user! I'm almost there myself!

This explains why the men in the Human Village are forever beta.

The Fairies and Hobgoblins eat normal food. Not sure about Koakuma. Mabye she gets your soul.

Nah. That's because every alpha and omega man is taken away by the youkai secret police.

The SDM also only uses outsiders.

Remilia only gets my semen.

You don't get a choice in the matter.

Well is it far fetched to think that all the humans in Gensokyo are actually descendants of people who were at one point or other abducted or got lost and broke through to "the other side"? And that the human village is basically a cattle pen for more or less food for the other "first class" residents of Gensokyo who are obviously youkai and other paranormal entities.From time to time they eat somebody to sustain themselves, not to mention the faith and fear the humans generate for the other entities who sustain themselves that way. And when someone oversteps and starts gorging himself on humans he gets exterminated by the "Shrinemaidens" or even other youkai who wish to maintain the balance and their source or subsistence.

>Fairies

But it's in the middle of the afternoon

According to PCB the human village was founded by youkai exterminators. But it's hard to say if that's still canon.

Regardless, the human villagers seem to mostly just be there to produce fear. Outsiders are the humans used as food to keep Youkai like Rumia happy. That's why Yukari abducts a steady stream of suicidal and easily missed people to gensokyo.

The whole thing is quite horrible.

>Most people feared the youkai, but a brave warrior would occasionally rise to defeat them. >Some of those brave humans settled in Gensokyo to keep close watch on the youkai.
>In those times, humans would fight with youkai every night.
>
Gensokyo was deemed useless to the human world as well, so priests sealed it away with the Great Barrier, which could never be opened again. Of course, both the youkai and the descendants of the brave humans who kept them in check were sealed away in the process as well...
At least no one from the village nor youkai die anymore, but kinda sad that the villagers have gone from brave exterminators to fags that are afraid of something that can't even attack them.

>Spend your entire life defending humanity from monsters.
>As a result, you become trapped in Gensokyo. And your ancestors are doomed to become fear cattle.
>The monsters you fought get away with everything.

There is no justice in the world.

Interesting. I didn't know the part about the humans being youkai exterminators. Let's just say they really decayed over time...
The part of humans being abducted and stuff and the rest being more or less cattle. Well it's not "that" horrible. In fact, it's not all that different from our world. I mean it's still horrible, but I don't consider youkai to be inherently evil. They deserve to exist too.

Akyuu only hates fairies because she can't compete.

still the best

I will conquer Gensokyo!

>But it's hard to say if that's still canon.
A lot of people like to say that PMiSS and PCB were retconned, but it all makes sense. It's just Gensokyo changing through the ages for a more eficcient and secure one.
>So, why is Gensokyo a paradise for humans if they have to live with youkai?
>Well, that's because when everyone has enough power to defeat youkai in combat, and that's anything but boring!
>Inscribed by the 13th shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine
> Is Reimu the 13th Hakurei Shrine Maiden?
> The manual's back story mentions the 13th Shrine Maiden.
> So this would have to be Reimu, wouldn't it?
>I've kind of gotten away from the topic of the question, but for the above reasons, as you might expect, there
is a high possibility that Reimu is not the 13th Hakurei shrine maiden.
Judging from all of it, it seems like the PCB prologue is still canon, but it doesn't apply for current day Gensokyo but rather from a time on which spellcards weren't implemented yet, the village wasn't spied, and the youkai didn't protect the villagers. And also I think that nowadays it's better for Gensokyo, youkai used to be able to kill and thread on the village which means those other than the exterminators also had to live in constant fear but they did have justified reasons to fear the youkai.

Oh god what the fuck is happening

I just want to announce I deleted my Touhou games folder and emptied my Recycle Bin. I feel so free, I recommend you all do the same.

How?

I just want to announce I deleted my Buddhism folder and emptied my Recycle Bin. I feel so free, I recommend you all do the same.

>Reisen
>Akyuu
>Patchouli
>Yorihime
>Byakuren
>Iku
>Kanako
Purple is the hair color of best girls. This is irrefutable.

Fuck, I dunno.

Byakuren's hair is brown
Kanako's blue
pls don't hurt honest news birb

>Conquering Gensokyo through the power of Fuck
You may be interested in a little game known as EratohoK...

>Reisen
pleb waifu

>Akyuu
literal garbo

>Patchouli
asthmatic, anemic neet

>Yorihime
mary sue

>Byakuren
boring

>Iku
Lisa Lisa copypasta wannabe

>Kanako
the only good in that list

>Kanako
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""good"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>asthmatic, anemic neet

That's moe.

Hanny, pls go
/haniho/ is this way

I just want to announce me and Murasa are getting married

Nah.

You have a Buddhism folder?

>>Kanako
>the only good in that list
Good taste

I hope she leaves you stood up at the altar.

If AQN were to wage war against yooks would a gun be her best choice?

Black hair 2hus mustard rice

>he doesn't.

"blocks your path"
>restore previous versions

>bloating your system with shitty backups on the same drive
disgusting

Nah, we're gonna fuck all night like husband and wife.

>not having a 12tb raid array
it's like you don't like hoarding

Then I hope you have cute and happy sex while she fucks your butt.

I fuck your slut every night dude.

>Yorihime
>best girl

Your 2hu screams my name every time you fuck her

>Kanako's blue
You must be blind. Try opening your eyes.