/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>wpsg guilds
Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2016/08/02/charles-cahill-drunk-driving/87956288/
twitter.com/alexensual/status/723372996706988034
youtube.com/watch?v=V5-LOBA4Ryk
youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twinks get mogged

Should I wait for Kronos 3? Been gone for a few months and wanna play some vanilla again. Is there anything better atm than LH? Don't wanna wait for classic.

what happened to /lhg/ ?

K3 is later this month and then a few months after that Lights Hope is opening a fresh server. That means you have two options, but it also means that the current lights hope servers are merging and will become much less populated and be less friendly to new players.
If you're new, either k3 or waiting longer for lights hope fresh would be your best option. Even now on lightbringer it's pretty shitty to be rolling brand new as most guilds are established and don't need anyone, every zone is packed and top heavy.

However if you can't wait, then no, LH is the current best outside of fun-rate servers. But like I said, the future in it would likely be questionable so it depends on your goals with the character and if you give a shit.

Wait for classic.

AQ happened. Only MoH is still raiding there, DBC can't kill C'thun and pupper niggers quit.
Surprisingly enough MoH cannot keep it alive with their own shitposts.

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

yeah thats what i was thinking, i dont wanna start again this late into the progression. i'll see how k3 goes.

(H) Sunwell Angrathar WoTLK 3.3.5a is looking for more players to have an active 25 man going on.

>Server?
Sunwell.pl is a progressive realm with more than 4k pop on average.
buffed naxxramas, prenerf ulduar

>Rates?
Sunwell has lvl 1 to 69 x2 and then lvl 70 to 80 x1. Raf x3

>Whats classes do you need?
whatever you want to play (update: shamans full)

>But who do i whisp?
Anyone from the guild

>Raid times?
Weekends, late afternoon

I always thought K3 was going to take a good chunk of the population and end up being a 3-4k EU/NA realm, no matter what Light's Hope did, but since they announced plans to merge Lightbringer with Darrowshire/Anathema a month after Naxx releases on Lightbringer, that has changed drastically. They are essentially killing off Lightbringer with the merge and then release of a fresh realm a week after the merge. Outside of raid logging there's no reason to start or continue on Lightbringer unless you're already raiding.

Thus it comes down to K3 vs Light's Hope fresh. I think the merge and impending death of Lightbringer will push most if not all of the EU/NA playerbase to roll on K3. Light's Hope will end up being even more Chinese heavy then it is currently. Nighthaven also has become the unofficial Russian realm. It's a perfect storm if you're looking for a true NA/EU realm with no P2W aspects, history of corruption and a majority of English speaking players.

K3 will end up with 5k~ and will potentially see a pop after Light's Hope fresh releases and the remaining English speaking players realize that its 95% Chinese.

Woah! This anime looks super excited!

She MUST be playing on Felmyst, Horde side.

Any ETA on classic? I really dont want to play on chinks hope

>tfw you get your third dui and are facing a mandatory minimum sentence of one year

I don't understand the purpose of anime posting.

Nope. Just complete speculation. If you want to play vanilla K3 might be decent and it releases at the end of the month. Don't hold your breath though.

Blizzard is probably behind this...

I agree with this and I suspect much of it if not all is on purpose to get those sweet chinese dollaroos. I know WK had some disagreements about deploying the fresh server and he wanted to do it sooner, I also have a feeling (but no evidence) that the reason it was held off was that GM guilds didn't want to reroll.
I'm suspecting k3 will get ddos'd hard by WK or someone associated with him. Remember how suspicious it was when gum was getting hit, and then immediately after WK and phoosy would pop in discord to ask if he needed help.

>people say that alliance is the tranny faction on gummy
>tranny guild rolls horde
hahahahaha

Hello sir. My name is Officer Esfand from the Hartford police department. Can you please step out of your car?

>faction with anime elves

no one wants to play on kronos, shut the fuck up
It's a literal funserver with custom line-of-sight that the retard developer thinks is better than blizzlike LoS
It has cross-faction cash shop mounts. it has people buying/selling characters. its a for-profit server
The only reason kronos name has ever been relevant is because Nost went down. Kronos is fucking shit and it will be hitting 200 player peaks after a couple weeks.

>implying they're not just killing time before k3 because they have literally nothing else to do
>now they can say they don't always go alliance to be femhumans/nelfs and crutch on pallies
>implying the pop on gum will be enough for them to adequately attention whore

K3 upgraded their DDoS protection though. Even Gummy who has more basic protection has had zero issues after moving to OVH even though it would make sense for Warmane/LH to bomb him. Light's Hope is the only direct competitor for K3 and I think WK doesn't care anymore. He knows if he goes mostly Chinese then he can make a lot more money because they don't give a fuck about P2W, they eat it up.

>It's a literal funserver with custom line-of-sight that the retard developer thinks is better than blizzlike LoS
t. scumbag mage

WHAT THE FUCK IS A DUI PLEASE XPLAIN IM JUST A SIMPLETON EUROPOOR

>xiao being this mad that he's going to lose the portion of the playerbase who arent p2w shitters
btw, no shop or trade/auction on k3. enjoy your chinese regional fresh server in june.

never mind quick google search did it

You're first mistake was going gummy in the first place.

There is no separation in that case. It's a retard tranny free for all in every direction.

Yummy yummy gummy cummies in my tummies

driving under the influence. alex has had two prior to last night. after you get your third one its mandatory that you spend one year in prison, though the judge can sentence you up to three years if he decides to. it just means we are going to be free of alexensual for awhile and hes going to miss the classic launch.

is... is that really gummy? his voice certainly lines up with that face.

what the fuck has been going on this generals its like a bunch of bots replying to themselves talking about nonsense and repeating the same things over and over lol

I wonder if spending a year in prison will help him open up about his sexuality...

>mandatory jail after driving under influence for the third time
I don't want to defend the retard, but so much for the land of the free. just take his license but why jail lmao

>a year in prison will help him open up
kek

yeah let me just play on the next shitty scripted 1x vanilla server and do MC forever with 6000 gooks lol

Because of the obvious danger you pose to yourself and others when you get behind 3,000 pounds of metal while loaded up on substances. Eventually you need to get it through their heads that they can't keep doing it.

can you post proof of this please

Probably just represses it more and makes him more obnoxious with probably more self fabricated lies aswell. The guy is full of shit and always will be. Classical narcissist and compulsive liar.
Of course there is always the option he doesn't make it and kysses.

prisons are big business in the land of the FREE, the prison system is basically legalized slavery.

i cant believe alex is fucking gone...

how would you keep doing it without a driver's license?

>want to pvp on wotlk a little bit, dont feel like leveling
>memories flopped hard as fuck, no other inta80 servers on the horizon
>quickest option would be warmeme, since it is 7x, but the server is shit

It's been like this for awhile. Someone was even copy pasting these weird nonsensical rant replies the other day.

They give you your license back after a certain amount of time. Unlike Europe most people do not live within walking distance of their work and the public transit system sucks. He will likely get his license revoked for a few years at least. Even if they revoke your license most people will just get a car in someone elses name for insurance purposes and drive it. It's not uncommon to hear about people with several DUIs who finally get jailtime after killing someone such as:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2016/08/02/charles-cahill-drunk-driving/87956288/

How do you get drunk and behind the wheel of a car for a third time after being charged twice? At that point they'd likely drive license or no license.

By just doing it?
Lmao. Are sheeplets really this stupid that they think someone saying you can't do something actually stops people from doing it?
That's exactly what people do with their licences taken. They do it anyway. People do a lot of other shit to anyway. You can't actually stop people from doing shit just like that unless ur a sheeplet drone like yourself i guess. You'd probably make a good loyal oven guard when the time comes.

gd is 7x too, but enjoy being raped by a storm of smournes all the way

how's felmyst like?

dog bless :DDDD

twitter.com/alexensual/status/723372996706988034

yeah I brought my shitposting crew with me

FELMYST HORDE!

God bless amerimutt intelligence and learned behaviour.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5-LOBA4Ryk

Esfand is now /ourguy/

>has a personality
>doesnt sperg out
>articulate
>able to listen
>no desk slamming
>constructive
>isnt going to jail for his third dui like scumbag alex
Yeah, I'm going to sub to him now. I would definitely suggest everyone else do so as well -- he will be a big part of Classic!

>Ascension servers
>Every Man For Himself exists
Is there ANY reason to play any other race than human?

Esfand is just the funny and adorable kind of dumb as opposed to Alex's pathetic and sad kind.
But yeah he at least has a personality and looks like Ron Jeremy.

You can't go wrong with Esfands race.

someone boost me through sm cath, horde so i can do q for muh sword.

Did elysium general really die? Yikes

how do you even get a third dui? after the first two wouldnt you learn not to drive drunk? is this a common problem for stupid people?

(H) Sunwell Angrathar WoTLK 3.3.5a is looking for more players to have an active 25 man going on.

>Server?
Sunwell.pl is a progressive realm with more than 4k pop on average.
buffed naxxramas, prenerf ulduar

>Rates?
Sunwell has lvl 1 to 69 x2 and then lvl 70 to 80 x1. Raf x3

>Whats classes do you need?
whatever you want to play (update: shamans full)

>But who do i whisp?
Anyone from the guild

>Raid times?
Weekends, late afternoon (Should start 8pm server time)

drug addicts aren't known for their good decision making.

>horde character creation locked
NO NO NO NO
I WAS LATE AGAIN
THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

>is in prison while classic is launched
holy shit i dont think this could get much better

Stupidity,arrogance,carelessness,narcissism,delusions of grandeur,entitlement, not being able to control yourself and your urges or assess things in a logical manner. These are all typical american traits and they fit well with alex aswell.

>Light's hope general dead

Embarassing!

Light's Hope is dead. When K3 is about a week out most of the thread will migrate to /krog/ and this general will go back to the graveyard. Enjoy it while you can.

>no stream today
>no twitter spam
I'm starting to believe this is true.. where's the proof though?

The other animes tried to warn you earlier. . .

>/wpsg/ goes back to normal with actual discussion
>/krog/ starts with same fagging and spam from obnoxious 12 year old
lol literally can't wait

what do you lvl up as warlock in tbc, destro looks like it has the best talent set up, but i'm not sure ?

you're fucking retarded.

So you're saying i'm better off going ret?

better off going to retail you fucking faggot. when i get out of prison im going to corpse camp you.

???

is there a non shit wotlk server yet

Affliction is the best leveling spec

but he's a shit skin muslim

There is a lot of room in when and if thought ;)
Watch out for you're achilles heel with low level hunters.

youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24

you know what Anonymous, you're BANNED. we dont tolerate racism here. just think about when i get back from prison and you want to join in on the real classic discussion, you won't be able to.

My problem with Esfand is that he is so repetitive. If you watch two of his streams you have seen and heard them all.

when im in prison im going to have alot of time to think about how to approach different encounters and i will probably be the best player on the server. i might start on the bottom bunk but i will eventually make it to the top.

server?

To the top of the bottom bunk. Learning the secrets of being the top power bottom.

my problem with esfand is that he streams Legion. his wc3 streams are comfy and he's actually talking about the game because it's not fucking dogshit.

ALEX ISNT EVEN GOING TO JAIL BAKA YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED

prison would be an improvement over living in public housing and washing dishes for 12 hours a day.

>implying there's any chance whatsoever of WOW Classic being launched in the next year

affliction is the best, demonology is 2nd best.

Probably sucked the cops off.

You dont automatically go to jail for a 3rd DUI. You have to go through the whole bloated court process, which could take up close to a year depending if he tries to fight it and wastes money on an attorney.

i hate shrek

proof?

In the state of Connecticut there is a mandatory minimum sentence of one year for your third drunk driving conviction. Assuming he blew well over the limit then he has no way of fighting it. On top of that his license will be revoked permanently with a request for a hearing after six years. Dude is straight fucked.

>Everyone on Felmyst is either farming Kara or is deep into TK/CF
>If I start now I'm going to be way behind

Should I just wait for Classic bros?