/wfg/ - Warframe general

ash is not trash edition

previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.14.2)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/928851-shrine-of-the-eidolon-hotfix-22142/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqOMJ10QZcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime is trash

If I'm building an eidolon-killing Lanka, does crit matter at all, or do I just want to go full retard on radiation damage?

crit matters, newfriend

TIBERON

becca a cute

why is null star so shit

>Dear me, your life juice is leaking out

>gif that should have 2 frames has 13 frames
god i hate animeshitters so much

wow she's really ugly

why is molecular prime so shit

You want a burst damage Riven. Damage, fire rate.

Why are people so shit about Becca
That ain't nice

post nipslip

Right, so does crit matter on eidolons or not? Getting mixed messages here.

Also, is it even worth bothering with if I don't have a good riven? Are the -lysts gated off that hard?

Because it has a hidden 5% health damage reductiton per particle that nobody knew about for years.

You had one job /wfg/. How could you?

BUY UNUSUAL RIVENS

Post megans

youtube.com/watch?v=SqOMJ10QZcs
DE knows what all the cool kids like

>tfw you met a guy with a cranked-out Nidus and he helped you run derelict survival a bunch but you still didn't get the neuroptics and now he's gone
why won't this shitty game just give me her stupid-ass helmet

it's not even a fucking rare drop come on

Lanka does fine without a riven. That sniper is strong as shit and don't listen to vectis prime faggots like brozime and agayguyplays

i feel like youre making fun of my post but i really see no reason why null star is a good ability
it does miserable damage and the only utility it has is its DR which you need to max duration for anyways (and kill your range, which kills a lot of other skills too)
you also need an augument to be able to recast it
if you dont you lose have the 90% DR it has, which is only applied to health, and its not like nova has that much base health or armor to work with

its a shit ability

Do they add fanart which they featured on stream into the game? My orbiter needs this.

>it does miserable damage and the only utility it has is its DR which you need to max duration for anyways (and kill your range, which kills a lot of other skills too)
Nova should be built for minimum range, newfag. Antimatter Drop's explosion doesn't scale with range at all, and Molecular Prime's area of effect scales with duration.

copyright?

How is this band still even around in 2018.

People like me that just can't let go of the 90's. Sorry.

>this video is not available in your country
fucking canadians

just making sure, but from what it seemed like in yesterdays thread to get the Sekhara from raids they gave it people who didnt complete the raid...? I'm on console and would like the reward. What do I have to do exactly, just start it and fail?

>shiny parts of MirageP get darker and less shiny when wet
why can't we have nice things

It's nothing DE related; just a really roundabout Simpsons reference because I'm a memegurgling fuck

I spend plat on catalysts. Shame me.

Any new or current PROMO code around? Been gone for 2 months

ugliest helmet in the game

buy plat

Just did got the Dual vault, so nothing around?

catalysts are okay
its the reactors that are unnecessary
in a game that has ~30, half of which dont have primes, and most arent good enough to have a potato, you dont really need that much
there are however, around 300 weapons and a lot of them have their own use

I do the same, not gonna wait 10 years till I have every single useful weapon veggied

but they might release endgame content by then.

Ugliest post in the thread

I used to think the Asian guy was a girl. Am I gay /wfg/?

>he doesnt know

I actually had fun with stubba on low level enemies today.

>he thinks he knows

What a stupid bird. Slap the thing.

Crit, radiation. Immune to all status effects except the shitty Void one.

They're pretty fucking easy as long as you're not a shitter, squads just make them go faster. Sometimes pubs will be competent and you're getting all three in a night.

so what you want to get a stubba riven or not, if yes shoot a price and ign, i probably gonna accept it, but im in mission rn

still havent seen arcane energize proc yet ;_;

zephyr's new helmet looks great

So right now I've got Serration, Split Chamber, HCal, Point Strike, and Vital Sense, with space for three more mods. Should I just pump fire and electricity into what's left, or am I missing something (besides a riven)?

the answer is very simple
buy plat

kill yourself

i don't need plat

That was uncalled for.

your birth was uncalled for

I've hit that point again.
Nothing in the game is challenging or requires any thought any more. The game feels "solved" if that makes any sense.
I've even thrown 4 formas on limbo just for the fuck of it. I can easily solo the hydrolyst with massive time left, maybe even two full runs are possible but I can't be arsed because who even cares.
Everyone is just so fucking bad. Always being the first at extraction, always having 80% dmg done on hydrolysts no matter what frame I play gets dull.
All there is left is farming for plat which I can't use because I don't want anything any more.
It's time to put this game on a break again until after some months I get my 3 hours of new content.
Have a good one.

Do you just pick random posts to yell at, or did I strike a nerve?

have you ERP'd?

i really wish they made arcanes as a low drop chance from sorties cause i wont touch grinds of eidolon with a lighyear long stick

That's a retarded idea. Have fun being poor and years behind everyone else.

I'm surprised you didn't get tired of the low skill and difficulty cap within the first month of the game.

5 hour Kuva fortress survival

go.

What other MMO RPGs do you guys play

>years behind
>zaws still cant compare to some melees
>amps are completely unnecessary for 99.9% of the game
>????
thats literally everything plains of shit has to offer, except for waybounds, which you dont even need to give a shit about anyways because nothing but the first two zenurik skills matter

>nothing but the first two zenurik skills matter
o am i laffin

>tfw he doesn't know about the pocket loki, pocket harrow and pocket nyx school

They got away with a Pepe glyph. Why not this?

It wasn't about the difficulty, but at least I had ways to optimize how I take on the content. But that is completely gone as I now only change my loadout and have the perfect solution for anything in this game. My brain just goes on autopilot, it's not engaging in any way any more.

Thats not real content its artificial difficulty

Real Life

It's fucking awful. Think I'm gonna sell my account soon

Two 90% elementals and a flex mod, yeah. Speed Trigger is what I use for the last slot, but Vile Acceleration, Hammer Shot, or a 60% elemental for more Radiation also work. You can also go with Argon Scope or Bladed Rounds if you want to get fancy, just remember to proc the effect before you start shooting the big guy.

Rivens are completely unnecessary.

>pepe is copyrighted
o boy

>craft a weapon
>no polarity
You'd think they would have fixed that with the massive weapons overhaul we've had

>get good riven for pyrana
>needs 7 forma to fit the basic build
It was worth it but still holy fuck

>Pyranna
Let me guess, you tried to use it because of Nekros

I understand it for shit like opticor or arca plasmor where its already a godslayer with just a potato, but the fact that so many good weapons get 2-3 while so many ass ones have none is annoying

Silly goyim, if they did that who would spend plat on forma?

i wish it was possible to sacrifice a riven to have one of its stats replace another riven's stat so long as theyre the same weapon

>craft a weapon
>no potato
Any weapon without 60 points is unusable. Just serration takes like 15 points and you need at least 7 more for a status/element mod. By the time you hit level 30 on almost every weapon you're ready to throw it straight into the trash because it's shit and does no damage.

I'm not sure I follow.

No because I could a really fucking good riven and wanted to see what it can do

just shut up retard

my nigga
i cant wait for fucking pyrana prime
i would literally masturbate with that weapon

>Razor shot
Atleast use fucking Augur Pact you nigger

>No primed pistol gambit or target cracker
How can you say you love her if you won't even grind endo?

I don't understand where this sudden aggression is coming from.

Dont forget Primed Heated Charge :^)

its there as a placeholder for maim
i have them but theyre unmaxed
maim serves as a reminder that despite my love towards her im still unworthy

did I fuck up by maxxing link shields for kot?

>ugliest
>not zephyr everything

yes you absolute brainlet

so my endgame is farming kuva and reroll every single riven i find, either a good one or a bad one, until i get a decent roll but i literally did all kuva missions available.
nice game framebabs

>Pet users ever