/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2722
Spoilers Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/1738yeaaababy/
discord.gg/ABATJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for waifu.

Print me

WORLDS

Make sure to buy Kaiba Legedary Collection boxes.

We don't know what the KC promos are yet do we?

Yes we do.

we do.

Oh I'm out of the loop. What are they? I'm hoping for Melody

I'm teaching my friend to play YGO tomorrow. I have a 20 card BEWD deck, a 20 card Lightsworn Plants deck, a regular size Worm deck, a regular Bujin deck. I personally have never tried using Pendulums or XYZ. What should I use or craft?

You will get a rhapsody and enjoy the fuck out of it!

>yata that only needs to be summoned

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING A REGULAR BUJIN DECK BUT HAVE NEVER TRIED USING XYZ

>craft
What

I just bought a guy's old collection. First time I saw Bujins were in duel links

>20
>>>/dlg/
>>Worm, Bujin
>never Pend or XYZ
how the FUCK are you gonna teach when ya haven't even finished the basics? might as well go back to MR3 DDD so both will learn.

Nigga I have a stack of random shit here I could brew a deck with this shit.

Neither of us want to play in tournaments, both are nostalgiafags. Figured I'd do the simple version before getting into the fancy stuff.

>play sentouki gouki
>spend minutes making a troymare board that prevents all my co linked links from being targeted, destroyed by battle, and negating all non-colinked monsters
>get immediately hit by kaiju slumber and the soul charge i reset gets twin twister'd
it hurts so much

Sure dude. I'm not a BLS expert or anything but this should be kinda okay. I'd say it's a "go second" deck since your BLS doesn't really do anything to protect himself or interrupt your opponent.

3 envoy of the beginning, hes nutty as fuck and triggers the knights in the GY.
2 Black dragon Collapserpent 2 White dragon Wyrenburster, easy summon, triggers knights, float into eachtoher, overall pretty good.
1 Envoy of chaos, hes the honest of the deck but you generally don't need it to overcome. You can also trigger the knights, but playing more than 1 is asking for bricking.
3 Goblindbergh for swarmig with your knights, going into Isolde to search p much anything in your deck
3 each of the knights, you really need em
3 Super soldier because you really wanna see him
1 regular since he also can gain the effects of the knights and hes not OPT summonable like super soldier
1 Raigeki 1 Black hole to break the field
3 trade in to dig deeper, you can ritual summon from the grave anyway
2 terraforming and 3 gateway of chaos, you really want to see it but not more than once, it's a ratio to be worked on. on activation searches a BLS ritual monster and gains counters if monsters are sent to the GY, remove 3 to add a ritual spell from deck to hand
1 monster reborn 1 foolish 1 rota, just overall goodstuff
warrior returning alive for some spicy plays and reusing resources
3 Super soldier synthesis, your key ritual spell
1 super soldier ritual because it allows you to banish it + 1 light and 1 dark monster to special a BLS from hand in case it gets tight

For the ED it's just generic cards since you have access to Rank 4 and 8. If you summon 2 BLS and your opponent didnt die, try to lock them out with number 38. The generic rank4 help overall. Underclock pushes for damage, decode maybe too. Isolde to add p much any monster to your hand besides the dragons. I'd add borrel but I dont think you can get 4 monsters on the field easily .

You deserved it.

>try to get creative with deckbuilding and try out different playstyles and win conditions
>realize that any deck that is not about generating + with every card and making an unbreakable board turn 1 is not competetive

I think it's time for me to take a break from Yugioh.

>tfw no TCG Crystron Needlefiber

yeah but it still upsets me
>worrying about being competitive
>not just dedicating yourself to a pet deck and topping a ycs with it
lmaooo

nigger

>20 card
>BEWD

You're just not believing in yourself hard enough.

>Took them this long to release Secret Polymerization
Why?

Rei is a cock-hungry slut who pleases goukis

fuck yo funnels

Good
Shit needs to be banned

what are you talking about

Never

Rei is for pleasing her mistress Iblee any way she can

>secret Trade-in
KAIBA PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY

>Secret DaD
Oh baby

Gladly

Thanks, Stratos.
Your list doesn't seem to have anything too out of the common, I generally prefer Butterspy instead of Goblindbergh because it's another Dark monster to fill the GY but it's also a valid choice.
That said it doesn't really does anything to sane one of BLS greatest weaknesses, like you said it has no protection or interruption.
I tried to solve this by using Djinn Demolisher of Rituals and a level 5 Light monster to summon BLS, it makes him lose out on the little knights banishing/double attack effects but it gives him targetting protection, which granted, is not much as there's lots of non-targetting removal in the game, but is still better than nothing.

what would happen if foolish went to 3?

I want to see this

Shaddolls would be happy. Not much else.

Also I just noticed you don't use Manju on your build. Any reason why?

>not much else
that's what i was curious about, foolish has been at 1 forever but i can't think of many decks that would want to run more than 1 foolish

Brandish ft. Diabolos would be happy.

I want to rim Rei!

Shadow duels fucking WHEN again?

Shaddoll Dino becomes less of a meme

>Brandish ft. Diabolos
what

Read Rei, then read new Diabolos.

ygorganization.com/1738yeaaababy/
> LCKC-EN008 Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon
I still have the movie one but that's nice

that's pretty spicy, user. but wouldn't diabolos kill the whole brandish strategy? or are you just using rei to trigger diabolos?

>not wanting Rei to rim Iblee

>wouldn't diabolos kill the whole brandish strategy?
You didn't read Diabolos

>Getting reprinted

>playing a brainlet deck like shaddolls

Did Kaiba even ever use this?
>brainlet deck like shaddolls
Spotted the retard

You have the Fieldspell and the knights, also no space. I'd really say Goblindbergh is better since you can normal summon him without having to summon something else.
Trying to play a deck in a way that doesnt have natural synergy usually doesn't work well. Like, synchro zoodiac or some shit. Just doens't work

>Just one print
>Tournament Pack: 2nd Season
>2002

MIKAZUKI NO YAIBA!

>Rei is a cock-hungry slut
Who isn't?

>i can't think of many decks that would want to run more than 1 foolish
Are you talking about meta decks? Because if not, then pic is fun to me.

let me guess, you play a brainlet deck like darklords?

>Female Kaiba
My brain and dick don't know how to process this.

Nothing would change.

My dick is confused

How d-did you know???

BASED (FEMALE) KAIBA

>tfw no kaiba gf to mock you and beat you in yugioh
no point in living lads

I have tried to teach this game to multiple ex-girlfriends. I don't recommend it. For some reason it's just not a game women enjoy or can really be good at.

It's quite depressing, but once you accept this it becomes more fun. Just find some bros.

discord.gg/ABATJQ

>tfw no kaiba gf
>He doesn't study characters so much that he can have full conversations with them in his head
I love having an over active imagination. I think I have a sliver autism but not enough so that I can claim it legally.

tfw she sees your deck

When will rata make an archetype archive for cyber ogres? I think they're very under appreciated

That's why you always play with bad cards against new people to make them win. You didn't know that?

When will rata tell me what my cum tastes like?

What is he standing on?

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Lair of Darkness because banishing everything you destroy with Virus effects is too good to pass up.

cyberspace

i think i'll just stay lonely, user

TRIP!!!!!

trip on please :3

>battle negator for ANY cyber ogre and gives it T W O T H O U S A N D attack
completely broken

Real talk Mekk-Knights are cool.

A pity they are fucking DEAD

Lunalights would be happy

>Proof?

No proof, just a feeling based on past reprints.

not just YGO, they will dismiss everything too complex looking if they don't care about it or even if they're indifferent to it, I have tried teaching football or tennis to some ex-gfs, they have to be into it beforehand to really learn stuff, I can't fathom how much of a chore would be teaching a card game with each card having a paragraph and things like missing timing, chain links and SEGOC, the difference between cost and effect and a bunch of other stuff to someone who would rather be watching Game of Thrones or The Big Bang Theory, so I don't even try

I played them a lot recently but they are so bricky

I tried playing them with Aleister but then it isn't really a Mekk-Knight deck anymore

At locals there's a girl there that's super competitive, shes fun too. She keeps trying to convince the girlfriends of guys to also start playing lmao

>Game of Cucks
>Big Shitters Theory

Well there's your problem

>no secret CoCk or master

It hurts a little

>tfw your boyfriend promises to play with you but never does

anyone know if a supreme king dragon starving venom copying a rune-eyes pendulum dragon would get the extra attacks? Can't find a ruling on it

Yeah they just look good as small engines. Pures seem shit.

>rather be watching Game of Thrones or The Big Bang Theory
Oh god. I am so sorry.
Is she cute?
I want a secret Allure, so I know that feel.
Dump him then. You can find a dude who wants to play super easily.

How to fix modern Yugioh in 3 steps:
>Remove Link and Pendulum
>Remove all omni-negation and burn related cards
>unban Construct

>How to fix