key - !mo-GDTlKmN79hSdu7xUJ5A

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread: →

You just had to do it didn't you OP

let it die
also would piper fuck a dog?

a dog would never stoop so low to fuck piper

5th for tfw no tall handsome Dom legion bf to cuddle with after he rapes you

I'd go legion if this was an option

>after he rapes you
There it is.

I could use whatever ideas you can give me for a couple mods I'm making for FO3
even just giving name suggestions for the uniques would be nice
>pistol rebalance
The 10mm is good enough and given right at the start, the .32 and chinese pistol might aswell not exist. The .32 is easily fixed by doubling its damage. I'm also adding in the Law Dog (which will have the victory rifle knockdown effect). But where I'm stuck is trying to make the 10mm and chinese pistol distinct from eachother. Should I make the 10mm automatic and make the chinese pistol function like the regular 10mm? How about making the zhu-rong v418 not suck ass? What about adding a unique silenced 10mm?
>big guns rebalance
First things first, the size matters perk has to not suck ass. I'm making each rank increase damage by 10% and I also wanna add extra effects. Besides +10 carry weight per rank I can't think of anything else. A unique rock-it-launcher and unique heavy incinerator would be nice.
>Entomologist improved
At first I thought I would make the perk improve consumption effects of the insect drops (ant nectar, radroach meat, bloatfly meat, fire ant nectar, ant queen pheromones) but I think it would be better to instead make the perk add a leveled list on death of any insect which adds a generic "bug nectar/insect extract" (need a better name for this, it has to apply to all insects) which gives a good buff. Healing is a no-brainer, but I'm gonna need another effect or two for it.
>Explosives improved
I'll take any ideas you have as the skill is trash. A no-brainer is moving the missile launcher and the fat man to the explosives category. Then I'd like to add some extra effects to the demolitions expert perk (higher projectile speed, explosive resistance)

hi I play fallout new vegas

in fo4 I never understood the point of the pipe weapons, like right off the bat you have a gun that's tons better than any of the pistols, and the pipe rifles are super crappy

>not having a rape fetish
>not wanting to be His good little slave girl
I bet you're a fucking foot fetishist piper fan or something

>>not wanting to be His good little slave girl
>girl

gross

>being a profligate faggot

>not

> I never understood the point of the pipe weapons
They are there because there was this thing called the resource wars, not to mention every major city in America was under martial law, the military was suppressing riots and taking everyone's guns, so people had to make thier own.

Post-war, they are still used because they are cheaply, and very highly,moddable.

>not having a rape fetish
Hey, I didn't say anything, I was just waiting for the rape part because if that wasn't in there, I'd have called lore-breakeronis.

no but like from a gameplay standpoint, what role do they play? Everything they do they do worse than the weapons you start with. I don't recall actually ever using a pipe weapon in any playthrough organically, like I'd just use them for shits and giggles. Using lore to justify lazy game development is stupid,

true I guess

>no but like from a gameplay standpoint, what role do they play?
a highly moddable weapon with the most common ammo that the player can use in situations when they run out of ammo for their main weapon.

>the player can use in situations when they run out of ammo for their main weapon
I'm not the user you were talking to, but that has literally never happened to me in Fo4. I've never used a pipe weapon, never had to or wanted to. They're almost completely pointless.

they should give the player a crap weapon from the start for once

Maybe if they made the 10mm crap or didn't start the player out in a vault with a 10mm it'd be easier to do that

who runs out of ammo? how bad do you have to be at planning your actions? Why carry another useless weapon and crap ammo, taking up inventory weight, when you could just carry more ammo?

o what you mean letting the player have a solid pistol, a laser musket, a machine gun, and power armour in the first twenty minutes of gameplay isn't the best idea? I can't believe nobody thought of that before release

yeah, again they made poor design choices.

>not wanting to be His good little slave girl
why would God need a slave girl?

to impregnate so he can fulfill his master plan

again?

Can you point to the part of the lore that says Caesars legion is stable and completely incorruptible from New Mexico to Denver?
You actually think that everything is perfectly happy and nobody is greedy? Especially considering the literal only man who keeps them together is on the ass end of their territory and will take years to fully return

that's fucking terrifying

what? I didn't say anything about a god, though I guess I'd worship my legion bf if He wanted me to

>not domming your legion bf

how much of a fucking beta are all of you

ya'll niggas weird

Why would God have the need to make you worship your legion bf?

you could always consider the bit of lore that states that caesar is unusually hard on corruption, even by legion standards

what is with you and your fixation on god? I've never mention god in any of my posts

would read

You could point me to any lore examples of him keeping corruption from running rampant in his furthest territories while he sits on Fortification hill?
He can say he’s against it all he wants, doesn’t help anybody who’s suffering in his territory til he gets there

Sure does feel good coming home to Nipon after a hard day's night.

Nippon Banzai

>tfw plasma pistol will never be that small

Fallout 4 isn't that bad, is it?

Yes yo did dawg

It's worse.

when? Are you unfamiliar with D/s grammatical conventions to the point that you think when I capitalize male pronouns it's in reference to god? It's a way of showing respecting for a Dom, not some desert religion god

Wtf? Why was it 80cad in the first place? That's 60 Ameribucks and that's still 30$ more than what it normally goes for

u mad :)

bazooper

All "new" games are $79.99 here. It's the standard.

it's fun for the first time, modding it isn't hard and All of the DLC's including the Creation Club stuff is in the OP.

FALLOUT XDXDXDX :D

This is why I don't buy or play many video games anymore.

>They are there because there was this thing called the resource wars

>implying pipe weapons are prewar
>This is what the average bethesdrone believes

He's too much of a big guy now.

Pipe weapons are big in Australia right now mate why can’t they be popular in pre war America?

>who runs out of ammo?
Given how long I saw people argue
>AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE USELESS BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH AMMO!
I would assume many people

They are pre-war, they even show up on pre-war magazines. Hell, pipe guns exist IRL right fucking now

Because nobody needs to make a pipe weapon in America.

Think about it like this, how likely would a politician be corrupt if 9 of his colleagues all just got put on the cross because one of them was corrupt?

>They are pre-war, they even show up on pre-war magazines.

>wasn't in fo1-3
>acknowledging bethesdas shitty lore retcons

>Because nobody needs to make a pipe weapon in America.
>not to mention every major city in America was under martial law, the military was suppressing riots and taking everyone's guns, so people had to make thier own.

But user...

for you

Lorelet gets
B T F O
T
F
O

Somehow manages to look better than FO4 pipe guns

Let me put it like this - how much would you care if you don’t get a cross out on you til Caesar hears of it and sends his boys.
Oh, Caesar and his boys heard of it? Gotta wait 2-3 years for the orders to come and the boys to be on their way. I’ll be long gone by then.
So let me put it like this -yes-.
>that example
You do have proof of that exact situation right?

>wasn't in fo1-3
it was, and it was almost a joke of a weapon. nobody who actually wanted to complete the game in a timely fashion ever used this gun.

>not to mention every major city in America was under martial law
You're still talking about a country with hundreds of millions of guns. If there is anything in the story that indicates there was a gun grab, it had to have been done close to the end and with a lot of death.

You’re an idiot if you think that America couldn’t grab 90% or registered firearms with no real issues.

What site? i want to pick it up

>registered firearms
lmoa

lol

nigga you the dumbest motherfucker in this thread for the moment

Give it a minute.

Yes user America makes you register firearms, pipe weapons ironically enough aren’t registered.
Hello /k/, still afraid of the ATF kicking down your door and shooting your dog because you machined an illegal barrel?

Two years? How fucking long do you think it takes to cross a state? Now you put on the fact that the messenger is person who is a fanatical to the death follower of Caesar and odds are you aren't going to get the corruption that you get in the NCR. It's almost like people don't understand how to control others through fear....

You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Who really wants their dog to get shot tho?

>how long do you think it takes to cross a state
Considering Caesar hates tech and refuses to use it and there’s no reference to tracked or wheeled vehicles we can safely assume he’s going to be walking with a large army, which isn’t conductive to cross-country travel

Sawyer has stated that there is very little if any real corruption in the Legion because Caesar deals with corruption harshly, even by Legion standards.

But then again, he also has stated they have no farms, mines, or infrastructure of their own, and just survive by pillaging, so... Gary Stus will Gary Stu.

Nigga it takes 4-5 months to walk from east coast to west coast.

2yrs to go across a state is ludicrously slow.

Enlighten me, my dear gadson
Nobody, but the ATF does it regularly without martial law, the BATFL probably did it on the daily

>Refuses to use tech
>Has auto doc that he rewards people with and is armed with displacer glove

Pick one. One of these is in the game and one of these is your mental gymnastics to try to prove "le corruption".

Assuming your travel is perfect in the wasteland and all infrastructure between you and your location is intact and passable, sure?
But this isn’t 2018 and that’s not the case, and a small group will move faster than an army.
I don’t see Caesar traveling around without his army

Enclave is the best faction. Arroyo deserved it.

>two pieces of tech prove me wrong
Kek, you’ll have to explain literally why the entire legion’s basic MO is wrong because Caesar wants to cure his cancer

Where the fuck are you getting two years?

Frumentari Assassins say what? Now tell us all exactly why Caesar is the one who is personally carrying it out. IN TWO years. When you can walk the rockies which don't have much more than trails in less than 6 months from one border to the other.

>refuses to use tech
>uses tech

Took a small group 8 months to get from the Texas coast to Mexico in the 1600’s, I’m assuming Caesar won’t be traveling faster than them.
Where are you getting 4-5 months from?

>Took a small group 8 months to get from the Texas coast to Mexico in the 1600’s, I’m assuming Caesar won’t be traveling faster than them.
And why are you assuming this????????

>Where are you getting 4-5 months from?
I'm not getting anything from anything.

You have to show me where it takes two years to cross a state.

Face it, you are retarded.

Pipe guns would be cool if they didn't look like shit

>why are you assuming Caesar will move at a similar speed to a similar group in a similar situation?
I dunno.
>I’m not
Okay, do you know where the number came from?
They unironically require Caesar to give them orders which unironically requires Caesar to know to give them orders.
>a state
Caesar starts in Nevada and has to end up in New Mexico, that’s two states and about 500-800 miles depending on where in New Mexico he goes

They'd be good if they hit like a truck but have absolutely abhorrent accuracy and a change to cobain you.

At bare minimum at 10-12 miles a day 500 miles takes 41 days which is assuming everything is perfect

they would be cool if they could actually damage shit and weren't the color of mustard

they shouldn't need mods to fix them

I'm loving Kellogg's Pistol, but I really need to get around to renaming it considering I nuked him to hell.

It depends on their logistics capabilities you fucking dunce. Even the Roman legions were capable of marching 10-15 miles a day, maybe 20-25 if they were worked to complete exhaustion.

I don't browse /k/, I don't know what memes or slang you're throwing at me as I'm literally just a gun owner in the state of Texas, my firearms are inherited and not registered with any state, but ok.
You said America makes you register your guns. I'm going to assume you're talking about the federal government since each state has their own gun laws.
It's illegal for the government or any state to keep any kind of database or registry that ties firearms to their owner,
however federally licensed sellers are required to keep their own information. These sellers are not required to relinquish their information even after retirement unless in the event of a criminal investigation. Private sellers aren't required to keep any registry.
Several states don't require you to register your guns.

A person can do a forced march of 50 miles a day. I know I have done it. So that is 10 days.
We will even give you a non forced pace of 25 miles a day (which is slow). So that is 20 days.
>Muh two years!!!

Caesar’s legion isn’t Roman legionaries.
They’re more akin to Huns or Mongolians.
Legionaries were trained from the start to fight march and shit in formation.
That logistics you speak of is significantly needed in the wastelands and there aren’t many fast ways to keep supplies around.
>I have done it
...in the wasteland as a member of caesars legion?