/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #755

"K8 is Gr8" Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Kate a shit

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Is danny in here?

wtf.
Let's try again.

>le friday night trolling xDDDD

Kiss the Price.

(You) tell us, Danny

t.Danny

MY Chloe didn't reject her kiss.

Please Ignore the fake lesbian. Thanks.

You need to go back, Danny

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

MARRIED

>There can only be one Danny, (ME) XD

Reminder we identified another /lisg/ Legion shitter today. Twitter handle thelittlescribbler

Two days.
Sixteen hours.
Fifteen minutes.

The life Chloe dreamed of. The life Chloe deserved.

Is this a Spartacus situation now? We're all Danny.

HYPE

You wish, Danny, now go back

Hell no. I would never want to be Danny. i would not talk to him if he was the last guy on earth

We're all Danny because Danny represents the worst parts of humanith which live within all of us

I would, he seems cool and chill

>"Shhh Lisa.... don't make a peep or we'll get busted."
*nibble nibble*

Kiss Chloe. Everytime.

>"When creating Rachel we wanted someone who could take Chloe out of her grief, out of her belief that there was nothing good in her life and that she didn't deserve to feel happy anymore. We wanted you to watch Chloe change and grow and become capable of caring about something, about someone. Someone who would empower her to transmute all the pain that she's been feeling for years into strength, so that she can be strong for Rachel, someone who hasn't needed other people to be strong for her before. Rachel gave Chloe a person she wanted to fight for, someone to be heroic for"

>"For the Tempest, we wanted the player to feel how Chloe would feel as Rachel swept her off her feet. It says something about Rachel that's she's so comfortable and confident on stage that she's willing to turn the scene of the school play, in front of everyone, into a moment that will make Chloe feel special. In the next scene, we see that love consummated."

Are you Danny's boyfriend?

You would beg him for his D and everyone here knows it

I love Chloe.

Hi Danny.

WE GET IT, MAX

Absolutely based, so good.

Hi, how is it going, Danny?

???

Stop being cancer and cutepost.

Once again paranoid pricefielders fighting each other. Fareshit can't come soon enough

DarkDanny your fic is shit. Hope your musty ass knows that

I LOVE K8

Don't be too harsh on your work, Danny

t.DarkDanny :v)

What happens when Dorothy walks in?

She's pretty gr8!

Todays shit show is exactly what I keep saying. You make your own enemies and get even more paranoid

IGNORE
HIDE
GHOST
STOP SHITTING WHERE YOU EAT

DarkDanny is the hero this thread needs but does not deserve

It only started because Danny's bf or Danny himself came in last thread to keep himself and his fic relevant. No one was even talking about him so seems very suspicious

Comfy Kate got really dark really quick.

Comfy Kate is also a warrior for Christ.

Go back to sucking your boyfriend off Danny Boy.

Triggering the fuck out of the Pricefield without being here.The mere mention drives one Pricefield so spastic that it creates a domino effect.

Jesus this thread got shit on quick by the Amber brigade.

The irony of this post is really telling.

Hey, so I know actually "discussing things" seems like kind of a foreign concept to /lisg/ right now, but I just watched the Black Mirror episode San Junipero. What did you guys think of it? I'll be honest desu I was crying through a lot of the second half.

It's only 2.... Fuck you mean and those 2 are being ignored

Pretty sure everyone talking about this Danny dude are a part of that too. Because who gives the fuck about a fan fiction writer? Really?

Thisx10000000000000 and infinity and beyond

>normie tv
ISHYGDDT

You have a bf, Danny? Good for you!

>>Another $dollar$ for the Swear Jar®

Black Mirror is kino, you pleb

To be fair literally the entire past three threads have been paranoid Pricefield turds talking to each other about the Leegun boogieman

Mostly the one samefagger who types like a 12 year old xbox kid who calls everyone a faggot, the one who agrees with every anti-Rachel post instead of forming his own opinion, but still

This. Writing fanfiction is autistic, but getting mad at fanfiction takes it to a whole other level

Oh I heard that episode was really good. I stopped keeping up with the show though, so I've never watched it.

>t. thelittlescribbler
Fak off m8

Threadly reminder to ignore the 2 void spamming fake lesbians :) the more you know.

No

No need to tell is, mate. They are already being ignored. Good shit /lisg/

square up, heathen.

Pretty sure it's the same dude just talking to himself for whatever reason. There's some real autists in this thread.

17 ip's so I doubt that

Stop spamming, you stupid whore. One time per thread is more than enough, cunt.

It's in theaters this now, coming this summer, starring (you)

It's beautiful. I find Black Mirror a little too stressful to watch very often, but this episode... it's beautiful and heartbreaking. I posted it here because it's a lesbian romance with a sci-fi twist.

Goddamn I love this fandom.

Let's talk about Dana.

Yeah I've only watched a few episodes myself. All of them are mindfucks. The ones I remember are the camera eyes and the android husband thing

>Let's talk about Dana.
Dana is a cockslut

Dana could have done better in her taste of men

>Let's talk about Dana.
Arguably the best of the "side" girls.

>chloes_ideal_night.jpg

Hey man, Trevor's pretty cool.

Logan is a piece of shit though

I gotta starting watching Black Mirror... and Stranger Things... and Twin Peaks which I promised myself I would watch after I finished LiS some 2 years ago.

Where can I get a Dana?

Kek. They're all really good, you better get after it.

Logan > Kate

Do her laundry and she'll come to you.

DANA STRONK

Luke was more better looking and would have been a good choice for her but his character was nonexistent.

Luke would've been a good het ship for Max