Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Samurai Warriors 5 is now in development
-English version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms The Legend of Cao Cao has been released for Android and iOS

Remember: Do not respond to shitposting. Report it and move on.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GKw6xVE
exhentai.org/g/516089/64764e5f34/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That image makes me think...

WU #1

I like this. Source!

Which RoTKs are in English on PC?

Here to shill this discord and "kill \eagg\"
discord.gg/GKw6xVE

It's opposed to the other more popular server filled with SJW and Reddit.

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

11 and 13

Upcoming DLC

I don't fucking care

Keep to your own circlejerk and then neck yourself.

exhentai.org/g/516089/64764e5f34/

Which is easier to pirate

11, it's also WAY fucking better.

You are fools to challenge the Tiger!

Finally made it to Mai Castle East Village?

Not if you enjoy Officer modes, 13 is easily the best to offer that.

After farming for gold coins and exploring, it was inevitable.

1-4, 10 (fantranslation), 11, 12 (fantranslation) and 13

I found 9 and 10s officer mode way better.

I assume you meant 8 and 10, 9 was the one on the big map where you have no control over battles

What's the max level for a character in DW9?

8 maybe, 10 is a complete downgrade to 13 and 8. 9 doesn't have one.

Won't stop me from chaining SIX Ma clan Onslaughts in a Wedge formation

Disgusting Wei degenerates

I want to run away mysteriously in the night with Lu Lingqi!

Thanks.

Is Zhou Tai still cool?

he never was

He spins around like a ballerina. His moveset is very feminine. Koei fucked him up real good. You should see some videos on youtube if you didn't know this.

>run away
>mysteriously
Not gonna be mysterious if you're telling everyone.

two meaningless fucks who probably wouldn't even get noticed anyway

He’s cool when you’re 13

All of the movesets are very spinny in this game

How is ROTK (Legend of Cao Cao) for Android? Loved the original PC version, but not keen for any cash shop bullshit.

Really? Is Sun Jian the only manly character?

So someone with 100 WAR looks like Lu Bu, and 100 INT looks like Zhuge Liang. What does 100 LEAD look like?

Cao Cao or Guan Yu? They're usually the top two for LEAD.

So LEAD > WAR and INT?

More like 20 LEAD

Why did Zhuge Liang hate him?

Apparently he appreciated his abilities, even when him and Yang Yi constantly fought.

Wei Yan was pretty accomplished, but he had a huge ego. Zhuge Liang was less accomplished, but also had a huge ego and authority.

He fucked my wife, he fucked Lady Zhang, he fucked Lady Zhenji, he fucked Lady Sun, he fucked Master Jiang Wei. He needed to die.

out of control

are we getting DW8 outfits as DLC or Koei is going to drop it entirely

I'm sure they will at some point. They always dump DLC costumes in their games.

We didn't get any of 7's DLC costumes as DLC

they should hurry up with this one tbqhwy famalam

>There's no RoTK or even game where you can side with Wei Yan
At least X lets you save Liu Feng from execution.

???

Oh shit, how did I miss this?

You are not a true DW fan.

I'll have you know that I've masturbated to Cai Wenji more than everybody else in these generals combined.

You must be great

Why do people treat Cao Cao as the villain anyway? I know he has no honor but he's more of a hero than Liu Bei.

Because Cao Cao used his power to obtain his territory and army, Liu Bei and Sun Jian/Ce/Quan acquired theirs through popular support.

It's easier to make Cao Cao an interesting, threatening villain than Liu Bei or Sun Quan. That and the most popular piece of fiction on the era was made as Shu propaganda.

K so I was wondering. Is it worth playing through DW7's story? I never got around to playing it but I do have a ps3.

Considering how much content there is in 7 in general and how cheap you could probably get it, sure.
Though, especially after going through 8 and 9, the combat can get really boring.

Wasn't Cao Cao against the Han though? He pretty much wanted to end the shitshow that was going on while Liu Bei wanted to restore it.

Best DW story to date. Totally worth it.

Cao Cao was the de facto reason why the Han still stood.

50% of americans think the presidency is trash. So it's ok if Senator Smith of West Virginia dismantles the country.

Don't forget Ronald Trump related in no way other than name to the president. He's in Colorado trying to restore the presidency. And Texas is trying to secede again.

>Cai Wenji just wanted to help the injured Wei soldiers at Changjiang but the Wu savages raided their base and stole their supplies
>Cai Wenji just wanted to enjoy the riverside scenery but Wu savages and Pang Tong attack her and Yu Jin on their way to Changban

Please tell me the turtle bullying stops at some point. I don't want to play as Wu anymore...

>official hypotheticals will always be unimaginative cartoony railroaded shit

So in this analogy, Ronald Trump is hanging out in Cleveland, but then General Lu Bu of the US Marines runs him out and takes over the state of Ohio. But Senator Smith leads an army there and executes him before swinging north to New York to fight Governor Yuan Shao who controls all of the north east and was a former Fortune 500 CEO

Wu just needs to be executed en masse.
It's what they get for housing Taishi Ci.

>and Texas is trying to secede again

Pretty much this guy. I'm no Sengoku buff, but from what I know, he never officially loses any battle. At worst, he is just forced to withdraw due to circumstances.

>forgot pic
Fuck.

This final battle took me almost an hour to finish and it was pretty difficult. Most of the maps were around a half our long to complete. When do I unlock Cao Cao? I played the game as Xiahou Dun and I'm trying to unlock all the Wei characters.

forgot to mention this is dynasty warriors 3

Square, R1, Triangle, L1, Triangle, R2, Square, L2

Clear 2 Wei character's stories

Where the fuck is DW9 full OST download?

battle of fan castle song is still pretty good, not better than 7's song but still pretty good

buy it

so free mode is just use any character to run through the story huh

do I unlock characters as I run through it? I thought it was just a free roam mode

Nowhere because SOMEBODY here (you know who you are) doesn't want to fucking upload it for us to enjoy. At least there was that kind user that uploaded the disc with 10 songs. If only it was the full soundtrack...

anyone got a list with all hideaways, I really don't want to buy one in the middle of a jungle

Here's a map for you.

the only one worth buying is the one with a small bamboo forest and a lake behind it

Thank you, now I can fill all of them with Wu flags.

*Son Ooo

What's that town in the end of the south called? Ya know the one near Vietnam.

>no house on top of the snowy mountain area

into the trash, directly into it

why I gotta fight in the desert

Jiaozhi, that would be modern day Hanoi, but the location is a little off.

I love you Cai Wenji.

Cao Cao pls

Because the framerate is good there.

i'll give you that

There are a shitload of polar bears on there.

Hmm that's pretty neat. We could have Ba Trieu rebellion if Koei give us Fall of Wu DLC scenario in the future.

But you can in the latest RoTK. Assuming that you can beat ZGL in a debate.