Charles the IV Edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on Youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

northshield.org/Resources/SubMenu.aspx?MartialArts
avacal.org/SitePages/Home.aspx
sca.org/geography/kingdom_lookup.html
youtu.be/IkDDBL7jNew
youtube.com/watch?v=tMVGUm-J1zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B0GWk-5aF4E
youtu.be/QbG_ktYFNPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey! Henry's come to see us!

>fextralife OP
No true Bohemian.

What's wrong with it?

>save game
>game freezes
Vavra?

Meme site for Soulsfaggots.

Did you happen to bump Alt?

I don't think so

Is there a better wiki? I've not used any of them.

Xth for Sigismund did nothing wrong

>usurper
>did nothing wrong
Pick one.

Jesus Christ be praise

>If any of you Henry's live in mid west of Canada or in ND/SD/Montana etc near the Canada border here are the sites I found for the Medieval SCA society.

Manitoba Canada

northshield.org/Resources/SubMenu.aspx?MartialArts

Saskatchewan

avacal.org/SitePages/Home.aspx

As well as a location finder for other anons not in Canada..

sca.org/geography/kingdom_lookup.html

krauts get out

for a better German reich.

user please stop posting those clowns and talk about game

he doesnt bash u lmao

>heretic..

>perform "mercy kill" with mace for the first time

For those who aren't aware, there's a permanent +2 buff to Vitality if you pick a certain amount of herbs.

speaking of herbs, can anyone here identify Wormwood from this picture?

The answer will blow your mind!

The ugly one in the bottom left?

not even close

Bottom left is the right shape, but in my game it has yellowish flowers. Is that on low settings?

yeah its the right shape, the two wildgrass looking shits in the back are wormwood. it is in low settings, but if i wasn't picking up sage i wouldn't have moused over it thinking i could harvest it.

Middle background standing up near the hedge?

Why am i the only one that loathes Godwin, Everyone thinks its all fine and dandy that a priest that fucks whores and doesnt even care for the mass ,is also a fan of super puritan rebels that will turn the country into a backwater. Godwin you gay faggot i dont want to drink with you and you suck you creppy old faggot

Whoops

They're always the tall, pale green one with no flowers.

>accident

You're not the only one. I fucking hate hypocrites.

He's a fool for Christ. His puritanism is entirely against the avarice of the church and the commodification of absolution, not all sins in general.

I have yet to successfully brew a potion.... any tips?

Also does anyone else feel like they are summoning slenderman every time you wistle for your horse? Creeps me out sometimes and I don't know why.

>I have yet to successfully brew a potion.... any tips?
Buy recipes from herbalists and learn to read.

I wonder if there's even a single one that's actually an accident.

I can red and writ most goodly. I am at 8 or 9 reading level, and own a few recipes, but I always fail at making the potions. I follow the instruction, but it never seems to work. Is there a super easy potion you can make that is better practice than the savior snapps?

>Post HEMA/Historical Medieval Battle/ SCA links and pics you knaves!!

youtu.be/IkDDBL7jNew

Ok, so Henry's comments to himself actually do give one point of Speech experience. I went to the edge of the map and tested it with his "I can't just leave." dialogue.

>pickpocket 4 items at once from some dude
>grow 1/3 of a level at lv 9

>lockpick 2 easy doors and 2 very easy chests
>grow like 1/5 of a level at lv 6

this is going to take YEARS, i cant proceed with the miller questline without at least 10 and a patfood potion

pioson is perrty esay to mkae

Pay for some training at 0/5/10/15 senpai.

Are wayfaring knights supposed to be giganigga strong?

Yes, because his rewards for victory are baller as fuck.

Sigismund is ourguy

Is there any reason to perform mercy kills besides RPing

Movie? Costumes seem good

Jesus fuck I just fucking Kotaku's "review: of Kingdom Come. I haven't played the game but jesus christ I feel sorry for you guys having to deal with all this 21st century virtue-signalling bullshit. Most of the review wasn't about why the game is popular or the fact that a small team kickstarted their own game and delivered a hit. It's all about BOOHOO WHERE ARE ALL THE STRONG WOMEN AND AFRICANS???

DESU this just encouraged me to buy the game now

After chasing assholes for days at a time, I JUST learned you can tackle people.

fml

where is simon the sasau miller supposed to be?

late to the party, nobody gives a fuck or even mentions that shit here anymore

Its from Czech hussite trilogy. I never found the full movies anywhere online with anglo subtitles (its pretty hard these days to even find the movies without) but there are some good scenes on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=tMVGUm-J1zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B0GWk-5aF4E

he randomly died in my game
rip

who cares? Those who shit on the game wouldnt buy it anyway, those who hate SJWs will support the game even more and the normies who dont know whats going on and were caught in the middle will at least find out that the game exists and some will buy

The one close to town is a literal who used for another side mission

Praise Jesus Christ.

The controversy made me buy the game instead of pirating it and I'm probably a SJW by Veeky Forums's definition of the term. Fuck historical revisionists more than conservative retards.

I went spelunking and I found it was someone's torture cave. Uh...is there a quest tied to this?

>tavelling around finding shit for 2 hours
>see a lone bandit with a bludgeon
>fighting him, going well
>here someone to my left all of a sudden
>another bandit with a polearm bursts out from some bushes and fucking OHKO me
>I hadn't saved at all

Poachers camp, he might be lurking around and tell you to fuck off

I can't turn in the nightingales quest, the dialog stops and I get stuck in an empty conversation

>save the poacher afaik
>he disappears into the woods in the middle of the fight and doesn't come back even after I killed all 3 bandits, even when I tried it again a couple times

I have no clue if he's dead or what.

Has anyone else experienced never ending loading while trying to enter the archer contest for the keg of wine?

I have tried everything. Coming at different times of day, waiting, doing a regular contest first, finishing a few quests then coming back....

Solutions? I need that goddamn wine and I'm playing a no stealth/lockpick/pickpocket build.

Offer the greedy fuck a premium for it if worst comes to worst, IIRC it's 150.

>He can't make savior scnhapps
Does someone else dress you in the morning as well?

Or just steal the wine.

Can't, the second I ask about the wine, it loads(or tries) the contest.

is there supposed to be a man marked 'simon' where you've placed the arrow?

i can only find a generic miller and a quest to remove a cuman

>do 2 miller quests for Peshek
>everyone in Rattay now hates me

How do I redeem myself?

Vavra the first, CEO of War Horse and game director, had a buggy and unfinished game.

>tfw moved and there's no SCA around
Kill me

Learn to stealth.

But you can redeem yourself by doing quests, killing bandits and helping wayfarers.

sorry bro I marked the wrong buildings

Clear one bandit camp
I don't think Peshek's quests drop your rep anyway, are you sure you haven't completed the patrol with Nightingale recently? Your encounter with Hans drops your reputation

Where can I get some archery training? Pinging hares and Cumans is taking too long.

God save you, Henry. Spampick sleeping travellers, I got to Lvl 12 in 3-4 game days.

Chumps in Ledetchko gives you a skill up I think? That's if you beat the guys personal best

I've gone through most of the main quest and cleared all the bandit camps in the area for Bernard. After I stole the bathhouse ring none of the shop owners want to talk to me

Game masters do. Most do hunting but I know one was hunting and archery

Oh that makes sense. I've been avoiding them because I'm usually breaking my back carrying a ton of poaches deer and hare.

heh

Was William Tell actually Bohemian? The answer might shock you.

More HEMA/HMB

youtu.be/QbG_ktYFNPE

He's a slav though so i think the game gets a pass, I mean stalker was buggy as hell but people still love it, also

>they're not bugs they're features

cheers man

>He's a slav
WE WUZ GERMANICS

The Czech seem to change between being Germanic and Slavs after what is convient for them.

Well in the game the Germans are still just immigrants so they get treated like Mexicans.

I love this old man. I hope we meet again.

>Starting Clothes Only Henry

Think it is possible ?

>HEMA/HMB
>implying one touch twinkle toes and metal wrestling are the same thing
>implying either are real fencing
Reenactment rules (competitive reenactment)>SCA=HMB=HEMA
SCA is more realistic than HEMA because it factors where blows hit and how hard making it far more realistic
HMB is more realistic than SCA because it doesn't stop on percieved blows and requires full force making it more physically demanding.
HEMA is more realistic than HMB because it actually uses historical technique and isn't just about pushing people over and pretending it's period accurate.
Personal preference: SCA>HEMA>HMB
Obviously reenactment which is like HEMA with SCA blow rules and HMB physicality reigns supreme.

Don't make losers think they're the same thing though. HMB and HEMA are water and oil. HEMA takes skill HMB takes grit

But he's dead.

I managed to convince him to leave.

pshaw. 've no idea what you're on about, goodman.

Very possible. Just train hard and don't skip leg day. Get a stab weapon and prepare you anus.

This but I keep I'll always keep him and by him I mean his breast plate (best in the game) close to my heart

How long does it take guards to forget crimes?

A wanderer had eight arrows in his quiver. Four of these he fired at a travelling Riddler, of which only two of these arrows successfully struck their target! One pierced his heart, the other his leg. After looting the Riddler's corpse, he noticed a Hare bounding along in the distance, which the wanderer chased down and poached!

After leaving the area, how many arrows would the wanderer have remaining?

One?
Two?
Three?
Four?
Five?
Six?

or

Seven?

My sword down your throat.

5, it would have been 6 if he took both arrows back from the riddlers corpse, but in medieval days any weapon that touches the heart is to remain.

Well there's at least one 'Accident' that is believable as an accident. I found an old guy in a shack full of booze laying face down in a puddle, so I'm going to CSI: Bohemia it and say it was alcohol poisoning or an alcohol induced fall in which he struck his head.

>expecting this high a level of RP
Most shitters here play the meta