/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
youtube.com/watch?v=El7JRdRAqWU
mhworld.kiranico.com/monster/great-jagras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HBG for life.

what the fuck

xth for discord

Is my understanding of the bow correct?

>Close-ranged coating has natural Ballistics in exchange for a smaller max distance critical distance

>Power coating is stronger than close-ranged but is limited in number and does not have natural Ballistics.

>Therefore the Ballistics skill should be added on elemental bow sets that use power coatings, but the skill is not needed for bows that cannot equip the power coating, like Hunter's Proudbow II

Remember to cook your meat properly.

The Arena GS, renamed Wyvern Jawblade but it's literally Agito from older games.

gross

this is nice

Steaks should have some new effect.
They are literally useless in this game.

What's the point of cooking? Do well done steaks stack with canteen food?

Also cute huntress. Got sliders?

Nice retarded weeb look

>dust off xx
>try to take on hyper barioth
>tilt off the face of the earth because nothing I do will last me more than three minutes against it
What the fuck.

Tempered room?

not tonight

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high iq to understand raw and SAED. The charge blade is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the spam will go over a typical hunter's head. There is also grud's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his gear customization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from *gajin hunter's how-to-vids*, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity truly *appreciate* the depths of these combos, to realise that they're not just spamming- they say something deep about /mhg/! As a consequence people who dislike charge blade truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the skill in grud's existential catchphrase "SAED UNGA BUNGA BLOS SAED," which itself is a cryptic reference to Arekkz Gaming's epic *Monster Hunter World | Top 5 Charge Blades.* I'm smirking right now just *imagining* one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Grug Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their quest reward screens. What fools.. how I *pity* them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a charge blade tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Kirinsluts eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 seconds of my own TAs (preferably higher) beforehand.

>tfw hr130 and have yet to use bbq spit
Stamina reduction is too slow in this game.

>tfw
post em killscreens

Not tonight, my love

I got two Greatsword Streamstones. What are the best Rarity 6 and 7 Greatswords?
This person said Non-Agito. What does that mean?

me unga bunga me used not be the good at hunting monster, they scary and hurt bad, friendly little kitties save me with cart many many time. other bungas laugh at me unga because of me unga's not good hunting. they roll real good and not get hurt by monster.
but me unga got thinking (not so good at that since small brain fall out from hole where eye once was), and me unga find answer. me unga hit monster harder so it fall down faster. that me unga's problem all long!
so now me unga share secret best build for big hit
with unga's unique build you be talk of cave, don't tell other ungas
ok here all skill you want for big hit

attac
we
pp (ha ha)
handycraft
crits boopst
non elmental boopst

with unga build you not only get big hit number, but small time number also
me unga time before build 21:15 on scary nergiagant, with unga build it 19:54!!!!!! me unga not a attacking time bunga like the really really good ungas but me pretend!!!
now monster fall down faster, which mean me unga not get hurt less!!!

(I only telled friendly kitties about unga build and friendly kitties say they still save me with cart just as much as before????? that not right..)

FWPzKYjXZTM

Coral event gold crown farming.

1 slot left

what's SAED mean

>tfw every time I read Agito, I thought of Kamen Rider

sexy awesome extreme dick

don't be rude.
thanks user!

Super Accurate Erection Detector

Saucy
Anonymous
Erotic
Dicking

simply always edible dicks

>take 14 minutes to kill a monster
>feel like killing myself because of how bad i am

does anyone else get this?

funlance bros, how do operate in multiplayer hunts?

the monster hops away from me to the next guy and i have to shuffle across the area to the monster so i can do one combo before he jumps away.

Figure i'll repost my question here from the last thread

Blademaster here (GS, CB, Lance) never really gave gunner weapons a proper chance because felt the controls we're too akward for me in previous games

Have resources to build the diablos Cera Coilbender bow
So to any decent bow hunters, what are some good skills for a general use raw bow? I can make just about any armor to compliment it and have some mostly good decorations like mighty bow, critical, and elementless among others (don't have Pierce shots decoration or a second fuckin attack gem however)

If I like what I'm doing I'll consider building more specialized elemental bows but for now just want something to get the feel for the power and playstyle of the bow
So any armor/decoration suggestions?

You bitches will answer a joke question, but I have a simple one that I really need help on that you won't touch.

Supremely Agonizing Erectile Dysfunction

Is CE worth it on dodge spam bow builds? Or is it not worth trying to fit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

Hey man. I had a friend who felt the same way. He used CB and felt like a complete shitter and got stressed and shit. Well, I finally convinced him to use a different style of weapon so he started using DB. Guess what? He sucked shit with it too. Same with bow. I guess MH isn't for everyone. Oh and cheer up.

You're supposed to sheathe the weapon just before the moster hauls ass. Also, if you know a monster well enough, you can start a combo before the monster even gets to you and chain before it can react

Asking a question from last night again:

Has anyone calculated the monsters health? I specifically want to know exactly how much health a LR great jagras has.

>white
>odiggityoron gear
>deviantart eyes
>thick eyeliner
>unga bunga face paint

Kill yourself

Yeah. I've started to hurt myself every time I make a mistake, and cut myself every time I cart. I figured it'd make me git gud eventually but all it seems to have done is make my leg very bloody and bruised.

A shame because I love monster hunter so much despite how awful I am at it.

Whos laughing now?

I'm sorry I don't even remember.

Here's your answer
kys yourself

>cute

>~100 hunts with CB
>only just realize circle triangle shield thrust can circle triangle into SAED

I'm getting too unga for this

use zorah GL charge shot build and just shoot at it from across the map

FINALLY TENDERIZER JEWEL.

making things
youtube.com/watch?v=El7JRdRAqWU

Neat, thanks for nothing.

mhworld.kiranico.com/monster/great-jagras

It's rarity 8 though.

Probably the cutest huntress I've seen. Good job.

>charge shot

i dont understand the appeal of this. i tried it but i dont get why everyone hypes it up. is there some technique im missing?

LShitters, what waist are you wearing?

Post desync webms.

Ah, gotcha. Thank you.

Close-up character editor is easy mode. You need to be able to look good at the standard camera distance.

nah, its trash.
you can fire two regular shells in the time it takes to charge one with focus, which does more damage.
also just fullbursting with it does way more damage.

Capcom needs to make Tempered Kirin harder, like seriously. People are still absolute shit even in the HR 50 ranks.

That's one hell of roll.

Can I get either of the cat girls as a housekeeper in XX or does Aisha remain the best option?

>2200

Alright, someone check my math.

4 players all hitting the great jagras with capture nets that deal 2 damage per hit. Let's say one hit per second. That makes it 8 damage every second. 275 seconds required to kill the GJ, or 4 minutes 34 seconds, not including dodging attacks or chasing the GJ to a new area.

should i try it? has anyone done this yet?

>Can I get either of the cat girls as a housekeeper in XX
Unfortunately not. I think XX only added Little Miss Forge and Funky Felyne as options.

Is Capacity Boost worth a leg or charm slot?

Why would you downgrade from best girl if given the option?
no

>4 players

You've already blown the math right there.

Is this Bloodborne 3DS?

I've heard so little people even talk about it, let alone "hyping" it up. just sit back from the comfort and safety of your own home shooting charged shots for 100-ish damage a pop till something's dead. Don't know if it's actually good, but at least it's a change of pace from just fullburst spamming

if you gonna fullburst anyway you might as well run the pink gun. Why settle on fullburst with a long level 4 when you have a normal level 4 with more shells?

Not even randoms could screw this up, right?

I know it's sacrilegious but it would've been nice to be able to cycle them in from time to time.

ah fuck you're right. what's the multiplayer health increase? i remember someone saying the exact amount once.

you misunderestimate the japanese

2.6x iirc

A little over 18 minutes then solo.

>not play path of hunter

Alright.

12 minutes or so then, for 4 players to kill a GJ with nothing but capture nets.

>Xino Jiva has appeared!
>Xino Jiva has appeared!
Does it always appear twice in a row if you do it immediately? I just want to farm Majestic Horns in peace.

Who must I kill for an elementless deco?!

Are Diablos CB, Odog Lance, etc. worth running without one?