/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

crYING Edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>Drawfriend booru
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLOd2yA0KRs
youtube.com/watch?v=A2-RHsoULeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roaming is the only way to play defence

YING IS VERY CUTE AND NICE

>when you shoot the radio on Chalet

Ela!

I want to tap her cheeks while she's puffing them out so she makes a pfft noise.

ew!

Ela is a nice girl and just wants to help her team win.

why not just give everyone 25000 for the limitation

Ela = Goddess in hebrew
Bosak = Barefoot in polish
Coincidence? i think not.

hes not wrong tho

The only thing people hate more than an invading army is clowns in unexpected places.

Doc is my husband!

He looks like Sam the Eagle

Post Siege memes. How are the other R6 games? Siege was my first.

Raven Shield might hold up a bit but it's not really worth going back to them.

Doc cries whenever he has to kill someone!

Rook is more handsome

OUTBREAK TOMORROW!

user, are you older than any of the operators

>tfw lost 12 straight games and counting

Take a break

You stole my picture. Reeee

tfw no chibi slav gf

>"my picture"
>was on reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=wLOd2yA0KRs
youtube.com/watch?v=A2-RHsoULeA

Take some advice from fighting games.

>retard runs out in front of me while I'm shooting
>complains about me teamkilling them calling me an idiot and swears in spanish then leaves
>we curb our losing streak and win 3 - 2 after he's gone despite nobody replacing him

>attackers pre-firing into the backs of Montagne and Blitz players against defenders for ez kills
>attackers rushing into a room while a cluster charge is going off simultaneously
No thank you

YOU

FUCKED

>yfw 5/5

I agree though, it's annoying getting hit by retarded fuzes or accidentally killing moron fucks who can't keep out of your way. What would be wrong with friendly fire only downing team mates, not killing them?
Down two and you're still kicked.

>"why do i have to pay attention to whos around me"
fuck off fuck off fuck off

UP

>sprint in front of someone shooting
>it's their fault not mine
lmao nigger

MY

FERNS

eh im probably just going to quit playing. this stopped being fun a long time ago

When are smoke and mira getting the hammer too?

I'm going to play bongos on Ela's butt.

Super cute wife!

>smoke
Who knows, I think SMG sidearms are stupid design but I don't know what else you could do to nerf him without making him actually just shit.
>Ela
Never, her gadget is too unique it'd be like trying to nerf Thermite so you'd need to make some sort of alternative like Hibana.

>smoke
never because he is good due to his gadget in team play and not because he is inherently broken

>tfw don't enjoy playing any of the top 5 attackers

where does one find a ela gf irl?

The way they'll "nerf" Smoke is by introducing another operator that does the same thing as him but slightly better and/or slightly differently.

>Mute joined the most elite CTU in the world in his early twenties
REEEEEEEEEEEE

with the special ed kids

IT'S NOT FAIR

>not "technical limitations" edition

I still force myself to play despite rage and self hatred after losing yet another game, I think I might have some masochistic fetish.

Pulse was an intelligence officer by the time he was 23 (probably younger)

Wroclaw, Poland

I miss favela

>the most elite CTU in the world
*laughs in delta*

why?

I just started joining games and idling till the last second
Even when I try I still get stomped, even after 300 hours

rainbow is hella strange xddd

I don't but I would have rather Favela over Yacht

That’s impressive but there are people that age already working for government agencies straight out of college. Mute is a Mary Sue tier genius.

I actually meant Rainbow, not SAS in particular.

He was a child prodigy.

i want IQ's sweaty toes in my mouth!

The extreme destructibility made it an very versatile map, you could get really creative with attacking and defending.

Its a real pain to learn and the defenders need more reinforcements to make some sites work, but it was a lot of fun once you got a feel for it.

Well Rainbow is all about special snowflakes so it doesn't bother me. I feel like it's probably easier to get into Rainbow than it is to get into SAS.

>Hibana is the same age as Ash
That’s weird.

Apparently the FBI SWAT can get in, so it can't be all that rigorous.

this, yacht is terrible and hardly has any destruction elements while favela is aesthetically pleasing along with using destruction mechanic to the extreme.
both are terrible ranked maps but favela is atleast somewhat fun to play on sometimes while yacht is pure shit.

Actually that's true, people graduate with their bachelors and if they're lucky get picked up by an alphabet agency

Nope.

It would greatly help if defenders could leave the building without being detected once the objective is contested. Then attackers couldn't destroy all the extras walls and just camp way outside.

I wouldn't go so far as to change the game for Favela alone, the building just needs some extensions that allow for more options to flank attackers.

Or maybe they’re just that good.

It would help with other maps as well, though. Like Kanal's top floor and Chalet's garage. (Possibly also Plane's various sites, but that map seems unfixable.)

>I will never work in the intelligence/security industry

Are you sure? You probably could if you tried. Getting handpicked for SAS is a bit much but just working in the industry isn't hard. FBI has over 35,000 employees, CIA has over 20k, MI5 has like 4k.

Just a friendly tip: enroll in a foreign policy related course like political science, focus on defense/counterterror affairs, maybe take up another language and your name might get forwarded when they come looking. You don’t have to be Jack Bauer.

Learning a language like Farsi or Persian also helps.

It also helps that these kind of organisations function much like the army does, recruiting people young and training them up to fit specific roles, rather than recruiting from an experienced labour pool.

I'm Australian and ASIO only have like 2k people in it tops, so I bet its super selective.

Not gonna bother anyway, I won't get a security clearance because Bandit sold me drugs, and my degree isn't related to that shit at all. I do know a 2nd language though.

This is just kind of empty aspirations for me

Almost every non-western foreign language would be useful honestly

Most security clearances checks are concerned if you're at risk of getting contacted by foreign intelligence agencies, if you have relatives that are affiliated with the wrong people and basic shit like previous convictions, whether you've been treated in a mental institution, etc. If you have nothing set in stone like a conviction, I wouldn't worry about it.

They don't care. I have a secret clearance because I look at the finances of our Foreign Affairs department and I admitted I smoke weed.

Thermite needs to watch his stress, too much grey hair for a mid-thirties man.

Doc looks like he's 60

>Want to work in intelligence
>Have no intelligence
Damn

That must've been awkward, did you admit it in the written form?

It's a recessive gene.

>ela is a futa
hot

I can assure you that this is no barrier to entry in military intelligence at the very least.

No she's just into strapons.

>lesion
>45
wtf hes ancient

>Want to work in national security
>Am insecure
DAMN

I put it down on one of my forms and got asked about it during my clearance interview. It really wasn't that awkward since they didn't start off by accusing me or anything, I just had to act mature and say I don't smoke any more (true).

You "just" need to be a military officer?

>tfw gonna farm screeching incels with this sexy babe soon
good shit

less hot

He's your fucking dad

Apologise

>still no 10mm gun
How am I supposed to meme?

hes my daddy more like

I feel like this week casual is dumber than usual, any possible reason?
>tfw the longer I play the more I feel that players in both teams are getting dumber