>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Last stupid beast:

God, Bestiary sucks.

decoy totem = shitcrow

Charan was right
/poeg/ was right
by the laws of transubstantiation Poeg is Charan

I've never had so much fun sucked out of a league as when I was throwing 5 nets to capture a stupid rare rhoa, and with 10s downtime in between

That's when I realized, I wouldn't play this league past the 24 challenge mtx and even THAT is going to be a slog

>tfw already planned to ignore the league mechanic as soon as it was announced
Why did you losers get your hopes up? It was obviously going to be terrible.

Honestly I'm just killing the rares at this point. Fuck this hobo with his nets.

Remember to not capture the beasts and instead treat this as a glorified Invasion league.

So it's standard with a few annoying essence mobs per area...? and you're okay with that...?

So basically no reason to play past a week or two, until you have your desired challenges done.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Just want to give a huge shoutout to everyone at GGG for producing yet another fantastic league. Ascendancy reworks, 3 new awesome skill gems, and a brilliantly unique league mechanic, and to think all of this was accomplished in only 12 weeks!

I'm seeing quite a bit of complaints about the new league, but i must say im having a blast and so far think its a better launch than abyss. I can see myself getting absolutely lost in all the new recipes, spending hours upon hours just reading over all of them and thinking of all the possibilities, and then going out into the world and capturing all the beasts needed to craft these powerful items. It really adds a fresh element to the game, and is a much needed addition for SSF players such as myself.

Anyway, enough from me, i just couldn't help but share my excitement for this league, and my appreciation for GGG and everything they do for us. You guys rock!

Happy hunting, exiles.

Who are these people? Why do they do these things?

Yeah think I'm going to try out volatile dead, now real question is what ascendancy.

Sunk cost faggots with 20 supporter packs who don't actually play the game

Trickster

>I'm seeing quite a bit of complaints about the new league

Same here. But yeah, it's the same bunch of 12 year old goobergabers who bitch about everything, because they confuse being a bitch with being mature.

So be it, I didn't escape trickster in my ED days won't escape it now (not that I mind trickster is dope).

Trickster and convert it into Chaos damage

>not recognising reddit cross posting

c'mon now, no need to get assblasted because noone likes the league except you

based

just knowing we still got 3 more months of this shit league makes me want to kms

Clear speed meta is the new Jew; everyone blames it for the current state of the game. The fact of the matter is, playing a clear speed build isn’t a choice, it’s simply been the most optimal way to play the game until now. When the community and the game itself has been actively encouraging fast gameplay for years, don’t be surprised when the majority gets pissed that you literally put a brick wall in front of them.

They burn buyer's remorse to fuel denial.

These people have such a twisted view of reality that they come to believe that anything which is ridiculed in any form is an underdog which needs to be defended, and they get a big ol' dose of oxytocin, seasoned with copious quantities of endorphins when they stand up to 'the man' who is trying to put others down. Those happy brain chemicals keep them completely blind to the state that they've reduced themselves to, mindlessly tonguebathing their chosen idol without any ability to be critical of it's flaws, even subjectively.

They're basically abused housewives.

My Dual-Hornets-Nest Trickster might not be as starter-friendly as I thought.
Crafted myself a decent lead-sprinkler. Should I start a new char with that one instead?
I also always wanted to try a scion, maybe spectral buzzsaw

Trickster is even more dope now.

How long do you guys think it will take for GGG to acknowledge how bad this league is?

reddit hates this league
that means im going to enjoy it
even if i dont

Never. GGG believes they can do no wrong. They said they were happy with PVP season participation when 8 people were playing it, just before canning it. Every league is the best league ever.

>there are actually people who must compulsively attribute any disagreement someone might have with them to mental instabilities and sickness. They cannot accept that anyone might enjoy things they dont enjoy, they MUST see the world with themselves as the only mentally sane person.

all GGG needed to do was make it so the game automatically counts up monsters you've killed, but no lets make it so you have to use this stupid net mechanism to count them and you have to run off to some new area to do some stupid slow crafting

based GGG just made Elemental Hit viable

>Defending twits who make retarded praise posts on reddit

And supercharged Discharge.
>Level 30 Discharge

>/poeg/ hates it
hmm maybe its not so bad
>reddit hates it
hmm maybe there are some issues
>all major streamers hate it
Uh oh

>Frostferno

Get it, because it supports cold AND fire spells. Frost and INferno. Frostferno

Amazing

I hadn't even considered that.

Any way to convert the lightning to cold, so you can go avatar of fire and turn it into FIRE HIT?

im done
anyone want my gear on bhc
got like 3c and 5 fuses

When /poeg/ and reddit agree, the situation is bleak

When the streamers agree with /poeg/ and reddit, it's time for GGG Damage Control Team to scrap their schedules for the next week

i had more fun dumbposting on poeg in the days leading up to this league and making shitty builds than i did in playing this for 2 hours. this sucks man

They're probably planning to wait until people have been testing the capture mechanics properly in maps and the general semi-autistic half-casual but full nolife crowd (99% of the posters on reddit and here, including me) forms an informed opinion to the degree it's capable of. Wouldn't expect any big or fundamental changes until then.

It's gonna be a messy fucking week and a half.

Nothing is changing. Holy fuck even Harbringer was better.

You can use a Call of the Brotherhood for 90% conversion.

if I ignore this gay ass bestiary stuff is the game playable at least?

harbinger was fun because at least the monster density was increased with all the spam the harbingers made. this league is just a worse version of nemesis

>muh animals

>if you die in maps your map instance crashed and you can't go back
you hardcucks must love this one.

It's like someone said, novelty invasion. The harder mobs are decently fun to fight at least on undergeared league-starters while leveling. Capturing is ass.

Two retards agreeing doesn't make either one of them right
For the second time in a row I'm on GGG's side with the league content, it's fucking fine and shouldn't be nerfed for the sake of shitters

What was the # for global chat again? I don't want to feel so lonely.

so basically work towards maps and just kind of hope they unfuck capturing?

I don't even know what kind of build I want to do. I want to maybe do Shield Toss

Nobody wants anything to be nerfed. There doesn't seem to be any opinion at all about difficulty, in fact.

People just want the mechanics to not be complete fucking trash.

>hey I'm going to make a Spectral Shield build, that sounds like fu-

>requires a minimum of 5 exalts for a decent armor base

this is just Standard league too, it will be even worse in Bestiary for the first couple weeks

Making it easier to capture monsters is in fact nerfing it
It will allow shit players to do what they previously could not, which is to say, participate in content

Depending on build, basically. If your build is not cancer for it it should be okay-ish if you just use proper level or better nets. Give it a try, can get some nice leveling items.

Yep.
>2400 Armor shield is only 320-480 added Phys on a skill with inherently weak clear

>Defending twits who make retarded buttmad posts on Veeky Forums

The difference between a 2200 armor shield and a 2800 armor shield is over 60k DPS once you convert all the damage to fire or cold, m8

if you can't afford the high-end shields then you are fucked

Shit players=everyone with builds I don’t like

How about making the fights insanely hard but the nets something other than cancer?

Frignite is back on the menu lads

Step 1: Remove nets
Step 2: Remove basic Rares, Blues, and Whites from the equation
Step 3: Powerful Beasts you defeat are automatically captured by Einhar

Shit players = everyone with shit builds
Fine enough but why waste the devtime on shitters when they could be actually doing something

Keep the nets
Remove vorici mechanics (and vorici himself)
Fixed

Okay, so I just had a REALLY weird idea:

Lead Sprinkler Ancestral Warchief Chieftain?

How dumb is this idea?

You only like this league because it suits your playstyle. If there was a huge league where only totems and summoners can engage with the content, you’d be whining too. And this comes from someone who hates that playstyle. I can’t call them shit builds just because they’re automatic.

Whats everyone playing? all the new abilities fucking suck.
I'm rerolling

does the poet's pen skill do damage if you have ancestral bond?

>You only like this league because it suits your playstyle.
How fucking profound. Isn't it striking that I like something that works well for me
>If there was a huge league where only totems and summoners can engage with the content, you’d be whining too
No, I would actually go totem or summoner because I like doing both of those things. I do in fact plan do to a dancing duo necro once I've gotten some gear for it

Skelemancer

I can think of cheaper ways do gain 27% damage

pls respond

Because at least if I was being utterly shitstomped by the league mobs rather than being frustrated with net mechanics being cancer with minions I might feel like there's some reason to play. As it stands, my planned build will have less and less POSSIBILITY of engagement with the league mechanics as gear and minion power gets better.
So my options are to play Standard+: The League until next build, reroll now or just end the league.

Then what’s your criteria for shit builds? I can understand if you call them shit players for failing to adapt, but anything that can do content somewhat efficiently isn’t a “shit build.”

>there are actually people who are unable to just use the standard attack for beasts
>these people have run the same cheap builds over and over again so many times they cannot think outside of "hold button down, everything dies"

can someone please tell me what this giant fucking green box on poe.trade is and how to get rid of it

What spectres do you guys level with? Sentinels > Heralds > Tuko Vanguards > Solar Guards?

>League mechanic requires you to use default attack for two minutes straight
Fuck off

If a build can't do the content that you wanted it to do in the first place, it's shit
It's a very plain and simple criteria
You've got no reason to roll a build that cannot do content you want it to do, when you knew in advance how the mechanics would work. That is where the line for a shit player is drawn. Someone who understands what's happening but makes bad decisions anyway

The despair of streamers who realize they have to play this shitty league for weeks to earn their living is a beautiful thing.

>Slowdown league has huge negative reaction
>That means breach 2.0 will be even more dense

If you need to use the standard attack for two minutes straight, there's no way the next strongest skill in your arsenal kills the beast in two hits
You're talking out of your ass, honey, and everybody knows it.

thanks

Peak: 81,395
Current: 40,292

oh nooo

Blade flurry. It just werks

>Burgerland is asleep
>WHY ARE THE NUMBERS DOWN?
Doesn't matter if League mechanic sucks or not, it always halved after 10 hours.

>tfw reddit faggots ruined the game by demanding every league is just Breach but different

*saved the game

**ruined the game

>Steam population increases
>Game population decreases
OH NO NO NO NO NO
*breathes in*
AAAAAAH

Fair enough. I still think it’s bad design to make something that can’t be done by all builds. It’s okay if some builds can do some content faster and more efficient than others, but making it impossible for some builds to do a huge chunk of the game is just bad. Everything has to be beatable with enough time/currency investment, or else it’s just not good imo.

My build has no skill or spell bound that does any notable amount of damage, but the only way to stop doing damage is to unequip raise spectre to unsummon, then desecrating + resummoning when the damage is needed again. There is some control with the minion assist AI, but not enough to be useful to any reasonable degree here.

>when you knew in advance how the mechanics would work
That's funny, the lead dev stated that you could net them all at 100% and then burst, which is not at all the case.

Wait, are people suggesting that ARPGs have any degree of difficulty with which to feel superior over? Please expand your horizons immediately. These are dopamine machines with a sprinkle of frustration to simulate the accomplishment normally felt by working to meet goals, not a challenge to feel proud over. Finance degree, fellas, finance degree.

i miss harbinger

What?

boy your brain's so smooth you could roll a quarter down it