/vn/ - Happy Birthday Edition

Visual Novel General #1904

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIouU4IMf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yukino a shit

Because she is the Chisato of Hatsukoi

I LIKE LOLIS!

;_;

>tfw liked Mayumayu
>was sweating during the h-scenes because I didn't realize just how loli they made her

Who's the best kuudere?

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

Do i have to purchase the Utaware sequels for a PS device or are there PC versions?

eh I don't feel THAT bad

I only read moege

Gotta buy them. Which you should do anyways since the series is awesome the sequels are great.

I really love Medusa!

why do you keep posting this

These moments of fictional love are as ephemeral and fleeting as the cherry blossoms, and all we have left after our momentary passion are the thin, naked branches, a skeletal reminder of what we lost.

But we love them anyway. We look forward to those precious few days, knowing the petals will bloom, fall, and fade just as fast the next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIouU4IMf4

>someone saved something I blurted out a dozen threads ago

It's probably not the same person. I've posted it before too.

no PC release for the sequels

Bet you had fun when the protagonist said he was not a lolicon and she mounted him and said "Then I'm going to make you a lolicon"

do you like trains?

カウパー

i have posted it before too

Yes. I had a similar experience with Monshiro, even though I chose to level her up in her A-route.

No Anneposting allowed in /vn/. Take it to /pg/.

Fuck off pedophile

雪乃ちゃん、真里花ちゃん、お誕生日おめでとうございます!

It's one of the few blushing faces I have saved.

We need more lolibabage

have some fun with miku!

Hi, Scott.

We need more trainge

Yes, this my favorite notTrain.

k thanks

If you don't listen to Crazy Train while fapping to any Maitetsu h-scenes you're fucking dead to me.

Only for you, user.

Maitetsu soon

Soon bros

Imopara 3 and Onikiss soon bros

Survey results soon

How long do you think the it took for the VA to say this correctly?

>crazy train

Was that the only train song you could think of?

>not listening to drops of jupiter or calling all angels while masturbating next to the traintracks

>not listening to the audiobook of the little engine that could

>I think I can i think I can I think I can
>UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

>That spacing
You have to go back.

Don't do this

Stop...

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>m-muh redditspacing!

I have shitposting like this since before your father nutted in your whore of a mother and have never used the reddit

No, but my dad gave me his Ozzman Cometh CD and I used to play it every night when going to bed when I was like 10-12 so I got used to jerking off while listening to Crazy Train and Over the Mountain.

Why, Trip???

ESL-kun, please.

this train is unstoppable

I want to die

I want a moege in which there's an optional route where you rape the girls

That's not very moe.

I want more VNs where there's a completely out of place or off the rails route just to give it that funky fresh weird feeling.

>those hands
OyVey.png

Perhaps not, but it would certainly be hot.

So what's the deal with Sakura Sakura's two protagonists? Do you choose who to play, or is it a Senri / Haruto situation where you play both?

I wonder how self inserters will deal with this.

I'm just curious, I like moeges more for the girls themselves since most of the protagonists are unlikable cumstains.

Is it really that hard?

Self inserters can go fuck themselves

It doesn't have a multiple protagonist tag and the description only mentions Tooru, so Naoki is probably just important. This is just my guess though.

Well, guess we'll find out this month. R-right, bros? I was mostly just hoping someone who'd played it in JP had an answer.

This screenshot makes it seem like it isn't the former.

Yes, actually

English is pretty fucked up

I have heard repeatedly that English is an extremely difficult language to learn.

English has a bunch of retarded rules and contradictions. While it only has one alphabet instead of having more kanji than stars in the universe, the grammatical structures and rules are off the fucking wall. We're just used to it because we grew up learning and speaking it, and even then, half of us sound like ESLs.

si

English pronunciation is fucking retarded and I hate it.

From my understanding it goes
>first part of story with MC1 where he chooses a girl
>slight timeskip
>second part of story with MC2 where whoever you picked with MC1 changes who MC2 gets with(neither are MC1 heroines so don't worry)and you have no choice here
I believe that's how it works. I read some stuff about it when it was announced.

Kinda neat I guess. See how it plays out. I just hope that choosing whoever's best girl for A-kun doesn't fuck B-kun into getting a terrible girl.

ESL-kun, please.

>mfw my hair is already turning white
One step closer to turning into a VN side character!

>(neither are MC1 heroines so don't worry)
While would anyone worry? Both are MCs so who cares to who the heroine ends up with?

are you a nigger?

good night /vn/

Please do not be racist in /vn/.

>can't bring myself to start anything
Could read Rise's or Chiho's route in PE or something but I just can't get in the mood.

no, so i'll be more like those numerous "smart guy with white hair" characters you see in VNs

Because this general is full of ESLs. Source: am one.

why is cu sad?

I mean, with any split MC role I feel like you'll always end up having a preference for one MC over another so reading a route where a girl you really like ends up with a total fagtron MC might irk some people.
>then just don't do that
I always 100% every VN I read.

thingken of shishou, probably.

As an ESL, I think this is hilarious, mainly because I've known English since I was 15

Now you're 16?

>tfw "cu" literally means "butthole" in portuguese

I wish...

Ass in spanish is "Cu"lo.

Thread is deader than my father, and he died more than 10 years ago

I'm playing through Ayaka's route in PE right now but I can't get into it. Dunno why, it's not bad and she's cute.

I might just be in the mood for some horror, but I've read all the horrorge I know of.

I'm too busy reading how absolutely nothing happens in Muv-Luv Extra
It's fun anyway

What the fuck does "Ne" mean?

Depends on the context.

Use it like a Canadian eh. It's more like an expressive sound than a real "word." Like "ne, ne, did you know strawberries aren't really berries?" to get someone's attention. Or, "wow, strawberries are actually just an aggregate fruit. That's interesting, ne?"