>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcwBZHQdrz0
youtu.be/2_fUmjfzh1Y?t=80
gematsu.com/2018/02/square-enix-trademarks-idol-fantasy-japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi

Time to say goodbye

You did pull me right

lunie!

>Well, I'm going to come and play again someday.
Yeah, about that. ;_;

died he dieded

Is this supposed to be for when they're going to Altissia?

>Prompto still uses obnoxious chat speak
Damn peasants.

I'll miss them.
They did a good job for AI partners

Shout out to muh nigga Mortar Beacon for the millions of extra damage it does over long fights.

What is this gay shit

Your mom

u

Something about Gladio's texts and dialogue always sounds a lot more bland compared to the other three. Ignis talks like an autist, Prompto is an annoying leetspeaker, and Noctis is frank and friendly. But they always write Gladio like the guy who's just there. He occasionally gets some dialogue with flavor but most of the time he's Mr. Generic and you wouldn't lose anything from replacing him with Dave or something.

XV faggots doing the best they're at
Being faggots

>Terranigger keeps chanting on bad turn instead of brv atking chimera
>party member get back kicked for 200 damage
>no more ifrit bonus
i fucking hate this game

I mean sucks for that guy, hopefully he wasn't a dps

ara

>Shadow mentions looking for his companion in Ch. 6
Interceptor as a standalone character when

>dat saggy potato body
I hate this style

cute!

perfect onahole body

I'd pay money for a new Theatryhythm game with the newer FF games represented and maybe a few more spinoffs. I wouldn't even care if it was on like Steam or something, I just need more FF Rhythm in my life.

Maybe someday you can play
All Star Carnival. I don't get why it hasn't been ported yet.

Today is Rinoa's birthday /ffg/!
Say something nice about her!

That reminds me of that one kinda famous Veeky Forums story. Feels bad man.

I think Gladio's sound the most normal, but not in bland way. It's sweet how he just so casually says he'll protect the player next time. Kinda cute. Prompto actually starts by talking all formal but then types like Noctis but slightly less lazy. Ignis does indeed type like an autist.

no

>Tell me, how much do you play? Or do I not want to know? Heh.
Did I say autist? Because I meant fedora-tipping turbo autist.

>He occasionally gets some dialogue with flavor

KEK

Noctis is apparently looking for his group too. Ignis confirmed for coming soon?

>play episode prompto
>makes me want to play ssx 2012 instead
it's tricky

Most hated FF character before Lightning, but I liked her and she's pretty. And she has a cute doggo.

Why do people hate Rinoa so much?

t. never played 8

>Most hated FF character before Lightning
but Lightning was so high up on the JP poll!

Only faggots hate Lightning, sorry to be the one who tells you

XVbros, was it ever explained why Iggy can teleport with his daggers around in EI like Noctis? Isn't that a royals-only thing?

nips have shit taste

It's a chad thing

Talking to a door would be more interesting than conversing with her. She's barely a character, more like an embodiment of bitchiness.

>Ignis
>a chad
user, I...

>Ignis
>chad
he's the ultimate volcel

More like Cucknis. He's incredibly autistic. Disclaimer for any triggered landwhales: I'm merely bullying him. I actually like him and his autism a LOT.

Her dynamic with Squall is great and the internet's collective unconscious deciding that FF8's romance is shit is a shame.

Ignis is a beacon of light for all autists around the world, showing they can weaponize their autism for good

>Western character quality grading priority
1. Character/personality
2. Physical appearance
3. Voice (actor irrelevant)

>JP character quality grading priority
1. Voice actor
2. Physical appearance
64. Character/personality

You can actually have a complete trash character with no substance or redeeming qualities at all. If it has a big name voice actor and/or looks like a cute girl; top tier character in JP regardless of anything else. Their taste isn't necessarily shit, just horribly misguided because of how much they fetishize voice actors over there.

He's more linked to Noct's magic than anyone, so it's probably that. Noctis can teleport all of them (Armiger Chain), but he usually doesn't maintain the connection for long.

I wonder how dizzying it is, especially learning it. I bet it's like learning how to do jumps in figure skating.

>good
>nearly nukes the world because he can't handle losing his waifu
Highly debatable.

well yeah autism

I think it's explained in some lore material that he "lends" them those powers? But this still doesn't explain shitters like Areana or Cor, who are also pretty superhuman.

900k CO-OP Points.

all the team i've join.

does not summon, HP atk before breaking boss , swap chants without using the skill , get breaks 2x in a row .

whats with all this retards?

he's also an inspiration to homosexuals everywhere
proof that literal faggotry is the most dangerous weapon of them all

dunno yams

KG members apparently puke their guts out even when they're used to it, so it's clearly not much fun.

Should put those Kingsglaive members in one of these bad boys: youtube.com/watch?v=fcwBZHQdrz0

who is yams

>Magitek
>Cor was friends with Regis so he's probably used to it

He was willing to let it slowly rot which might be worse

Rinoa isn't really hated, or at least she's not hated in a way that's really justified.

She's a good character that is more or less well-written (by FF standards). The biggest reasons I can think of as to why she's hated on:

>FFVIII was different
A lot of people had serious issues with VIII; be it the story, the combat, the draw/junction system, the GF system, and whatever else. A lot of the times when people see Rinoa they immediately associate it with FFVIII and their distaste of the game. This makes their gut reaction to Rinoa the same as their gut reaction to FFVIII; a negative one.

>Rinoa was a character with flaws
People like their female protagonists to be flawless, or at least have their flaws be things that aren't really flaws like "she's too strong!" or whatever else waifushitters would say is a negative of their waifu. Rinoa's flaws often come off as annoying because she's a younger woman that acts like a younger woman; selfish, immature, emotional, etc. Its one of the things that make her a more interesting character than your marysue Lightning types, but its also something that makes people dislike her. And it doesn't help that a lot of the game's tasks are centered around cleaning up Rinoa's mess, so to speak.

>Rinoa has a canon relationship that progresses in the game
This puts her in the "used goods" category that so many people instantly deem her unlikable. But there are also the internet tough guys that don't need no romance their vidya and that's why Rinoa and FFVIII suck because there is a romantic plot involved.

Overall Rinoa is a good character with real flaws. And a lot of the hate she gets is unjustified.

what the absolute fuck

what's with the underwater audio

So this...is what hell is.

Figure skating, dude

I don't get it what's so bad about it? looks like training for circus acts where they spin or something

Seriously it's pretty tame, looks like something they'd use for ballet training.

Potato quality camera. If that doesn't satisfy you, have this instead, at 1:20: youtu.be/2_fUmjfzh1Y?t=80

That's some pretty fast turning, roughly 250-270 RPM. It's so intense it causes permanent brain damage in figure skaters, including Mirai, which is supposedly why she speaks so slowly.

I don't think spinning is their main problem. but phasing in and out of reality must suck. On the other hand, Noctis outright grins when he does his aerial acrobatics.
>Prompto: Dude, tell me you're not going up there.
>Noctis: Why not? I'm not the one with the fear of heights here.

Does it work by transforming them into magical plasma that moves rapidly through space or do they pass through some kind of intermediary wormhole dimension to do it?

what the fuck is happening

>pretty tame
You sound like an internet tough guy. It's not tame whatsoever, and I've never seen those used in ballet (I did it from age 5 to 17) because we don't turn that fast. Not even close. And in case you missed it the first time: Brain damage. Also, if you think it's so tame, do it yourself. You'll probably puke. Most people do when they do it for the first 100 times or so. In fact, here's something you can do: Try doing a spin in the air. You most likely will not even do a full rotation. Now do that 10 times in a row and try not to fall over.

Yeah, that too. Disorientation is what I was going for.

>You sound like an internet tough guy.
Yikes, did you get sand in your vagina? All I'm just saying it's not as scary looking as people were making it out to be.

Who knows. I'm guessing they turn into the same type of substance as the stuff in Noctis' Armiger.

>yikes
Apparently me correcting you is getting sand in my nonexistent vagina. What kind of circus act has people rapidly spinning like that anyway? You're just making shit up for literally no reason. That's pretty "yikes" if you ask me. And yes, it is scary. I've done it a few times and nearly projectile vomited all over the coach and my friend. Or maybe not as scary as it is headache inducing.

I'd really like to see you try it. See how you react. You should find a gym with one of those and find some badly-certified trainer to agree to put you in it, and film it.

So if Noctis wanted he could theoretically stuff a human being or animals into his Armiger?

SEETHING

He stuffs camping gear in there, presumably.

>it's the Lightningfag
Oh now I REALLY want to see this. Nothing would bring me more joy than seeing a bed ridden 600 lb neckbeard vomiting all over himself in a spin harness. Someone fund this, please.

Holy fuck, I shouldn't have said aything I knew you were going to chimp out so hard. Jesus christ.

>chimp out
>replied twice
>baited me for the sole purpose of shitting up a thread and attention whoring
Sure thing dude.

Your mistake was thinking there's normal people here

>this much paranoia
I only responded twice, I had no idea you would get this buttmad because I'm not the raging ballet and ice skating autist you apparently are. Jesus fucking christ. I had no idea this general attracted people so retarded you can trigger people by accident.

Ignoring the autism for a sec, I really want to see art of the glaives in those torture machines now kek

what does ballet and ice skating even have to do with FF?

Where do you think he put all those frogs for Sania?

fujos

k

Well retard, if you'd follow the conversation, maybe you wouldn't have to ask that question.

I wanna see Fina in it!

FUCK YOU EHUD

>Finafag is an autist over figure skating and ballet
Noted.

k

k

we /pol/ now

Squeenix version of Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics WHEN?

Idolshit will come first.

gematsu.com/2018/02/square-enix-trademarks-idol-fantasy-japan

That's KH

But they already have Bukkakestreet Bois!