Give me three good reasons why I should/shouldn't invest in this coin

Give me three good reasons why I should/shouldn't invest in this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ethereum/@dannykass/alex-fork-founder-of-humaniq-met-up-with-vitalik-buterin-today
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAILY REMINDER THAT HMQ IS A SCAM

DONT BUY INTO THE SHILLING

IGNORE ALL HMQ POSTS

dont put in more than 100$

All you need is one

>niggers wearing phat pharm on the "about us" page

They are aiming for big exchanges. They started in Bittrex and Liqui exchanges. Next is going to be Poloniex. I think there was another one, bigger than those 3. It only takes 1 good article from WSJ about these peeps to make this coin sky rocket. Im in, because there are so many haters, and hater are going to make it famous. Just in case, I put 1 Btc into this. I will wait a couple of months.

Dude, it is not the best way to lower the price for a coin. It is obvious that noone would care about anonymous online users to not get scammed to pull such a generous act of spamming your shit in every HMQ thread. Their team is fine, calm down you hair splitting frog.

There are suddenly many people on this board who really, really want you to buy it. Consider what is the more probable option:
a. they deeply care about your interests and want to help you make gains of this profitable investment;
or
b. they want to make a quick buck off you, leaving you with a bag of worthless third-world-country-themed POGs?

You know, there are many people who consider Veeky Forums is their sanctuary which is full of good and bad advice. You just need to develop a filter. There are people who give legitimate advice on where to invest next. I am thankful to many people here, but it takes a lot of practice to find out who is here for good times and share info once in a while. Chill, bro.

There trying to introduce crypto, the least reliable sort of currency in the FIRST WORLD, to third worlders and hoping they don't lose keys/devices/lock themselves out of their wallets/panic due to price fluctuations. Crypto is a luxury currency you use to hedge against your nation's established fiat and avoid taxes. It is not something developing countries should even be worrying about right now.

Holy shit, im in for the sheer resonance of it makes.

that's a powerful shilling effort, every 3rd thread is about hmq

let's see how hard can they pump it. am not buying anything before the first few corrections.

>making coin for 3rd world poor ppl
>marketting to 1st world rich people

THE FUC IS THIS FUCKING COIN ???

>p-plz poor man, spend ur yearly salary on my crypto

You should, this is something that has some serious hidden (((backing))).

The idea is NOT to introduce currency to Africa, but to biometrically identify Africans and other countries too poor to have a Samsung or an Iphone.

The financial stuff is to attract people to it. They are not going to be selling this to individuals but to governments, Saying "this will make your economy way better, make your people much richer, and basically make your country more prosperous", and as such the people will get super cheap phones, a humaniq wallet, and I bet companies will be incentivized to pay people in humaniq.

Now, I'm pretty certain this is a jew coin, like the uber jew coin. Remember they wouldn't really have a name like golem or something, it would be something edgy.

There is no real reason why a wallet would have biometric stuff, except to identify people.

Invest, because this HAS to take off, because of what the project really is.

I'm quite sure they are going to make this app as easy to use as any banking app.

no is wrong buy POSW for better success
humaniq is scam and bittrex scam so get better coin like POSW

Why does it have to take off ? If a poor person for some reason has a fancy smart phone, they can buy whatever shitcoins they want

Why would they even want that, or any Government ? No government is going to use an already introduced predistributed blockchain

>pp-plz africa buy my premine scamcoin

No thank you pajeet.

You assume so much about Africans that it's unreal. You offer poor negroes the chance to get bling and yeah they will. The poor person will have a smartphone because it has been given him, with the humaniq app on there, and they will be able to use it in the shop to buy things. No negro is going to buy shitcoins because 1. humaniq is the currency in his country, 2. you can't buy anything with shitcoins.

We use shitcoins to trade, they will use humaniq to buy food.

Erm, when (((they))) say use humaniq and incentivize that government, the governments will follow.

Dude, this shit has Vitalik from Ethereum interested.

steemit.com/ethereum/@dannykass/alex-fork-founder-of-humaniq-met-up-with-vitalik-buterin-today

if this is true, soon or later the the moral drive behind it will be discredited and it will crash and burn. which will also affect eth, as buterin is obviously shilling it.

also, what would companies do with the biometrics of hundreds of millions people living below the poverty line? not really a high quality big data.

because the shitskins running this shticoin have a subhumanIQ

There is biometric data on EVERY western citizen. "Its part of making a safer world"

With humaniq those people won't be below the poverty line anymore.

Shitskins don't run it.

Shitskins are ambassadors.

oh so it's not run by shitskins, they just hang out with a bunch of shitskins because muh diversity muh help the starving nogs
epic
just invested 10 BTC

Well if they're trying to introduce this into the African market one would think they would hang out with African representatives, no?

Are you kidding me? Companies like Facebook are launching drones that provide free internet to Africa. They wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't profitable. Their business is data mining, so they are always searching for untapped reserves of data, specifically, those who lack connection in the 3rd world.

This man, my friends, understands investing.