/mhg/ - Monster Huntar General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash:capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released:game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Reminder to the skeptic-fags who are going to be so BTFO yet again in a few days when this is all proven true

Deviljho is coming out March 9th.
Lunastra and Oroshi are part of the spring update as well.
There will be balance changes for older weapons, and "new" weapons added that aren't part of the Jho/Luna/Oroshi pack.
Alatreon is coming in the summer title set for July.
The pack will include Shaggy with the title update monster headliner being Zinogre. The Zinogre trailer will drop in April.
There will be a Shonen Jump crossover with Black Clover in May.
There will be a God of War crossover for Sony PS4 in June.
In May there will be a full Elder hunting Luna/Teo/Kushala/Kirin/Nerg.
In September there will also be the first release of a new map called the Shimmering Lagoon. It's half jungle and half lagoon with a series of caves connecting a hidden second lagoon. Plesioth, a new world subspecies of Royal Ludroth, a new world subspecies of Barioth, a new fanged wyvern based on a crocodile, and Chameleos.

>done with Lavasioth crowns at 14 hunted
HOLY SHIT I'm happy

Alright anons, that was a good time. I’ll quit baiting. But I swear to god, if anyone replies to this with “I was only pretending to be retarded,” the Meowstress gets it. What she gets is up to you. Although I did learn something at least, I legitimately did not know you could quick reload after a charged shell. I just assumed that if you couldn’t do it off of a regular shell, a wyrmstake, a fullburst, or a WF, you couldn’t do it off a charged shell either.

The best skill is mushroomancy and you can't prove me wrong!

this is not fair

>uragaan just inches away from rolling over me

>Tempered room died
You little shits can't keep anything going.

>What she gets is up to you.
she gets spoiled with moofah kisses

That not vaal's peak performance plus sonorous gem

It's alright but you would have to be a clown to wear it.

So I went into the gallery with the wiggler mask and it shows up in half the cutscenes.

Why do no one like to fight the lava fish?

Mushroom charm with 1 deco in mushroom mancy or 3 mushroomancy decos the decos only are 1 tier

That’s it, I told you what would happen...

Reminder to wear whatever you want and use whatever weapons you want and just have fun playing!

MH needs more players like you, user.

Armor with range coating as skill is useless to all the blademaster.

dead game
XX looks more fun

>some people have fun using what they find fashionable or other builds that still work
>some people enjoy minmaxing and seeing how far they can push their character's damage output
>people still fucking argue and get upset over people playing the game the way they want
Just don't cart or make the hunt 30 minutes and we're all good.

Reminder: hammer users, buy boomerangs from the merchant, once you've damage the tail enough you can use the boomerang to sever it.

I only ever used the mosswine mask for mushroomancy.

excellent..[/spoiler

Does this work? I thought the damage done by hammers were separate from limb damage.

>A blaze in the sand
>A potent disaster
whats the best way to max out research to unlock these??

OK where are the rooms

I have a really hard time sympathizing with faggots like you. How can you have such complete confidence spouting shit you don't even know? So far up your own TA-brownnosing ass you talk like you know how to play the game when it's just become apparent you probably just go through the motions instead of actually playing the game

>if anyone replies to this with “I was only pretending to be retarded,” the Meowstress gets it. What she gets is up to you
now THAT'S reddit

Also if you catch the Handler messing with the pitfall trap and then travel back to Astera and look under the forge you'll find a Mew.

>mfw drafting the legi SA in hope it gonna be on par with other in g rank one day

i just like the design so much

gross

Nigger, I said I was baiting. I just made all that bullshit up from arguments I’ve seen on here to see if I could get people to argue with me. And it worked. And now I’m done. It was just a prank bro, calm down...

Or just play XX and transmog.

GRUG CHARGE
GRUG SHIELD SHINY
GRUG SMASH

>n-no really, i-i was just pretending to be retarded

Do I have to have a high IQ to play gunner?

Yes, I was. I already said that. Anything else you want to point out?

>n-no guys, I-I was just pretending to be retarded!!
Nice damage control after everyone pointed out you didn't even know you could reload after shelling

>no black characters
>no trans characters
>have to choose between TWO genders
>toxic masculine weapons like GS
How is this allowed?

yes
if you're mainly using spread ammo

the GS is the most feminine weapon in the game though?

noob question: handler just told me that "there might be no turning back" once i descend further into RV. is this endgame?

no

Fucking got Kirin giant crown my dudes after 250 runs fuck the mods #YOLO I don't care about shit anymore

POST LOBBIES

>I just assumed that if you couldn’t do it off of a regular shell
you can quickreload off regular shells too, which is why piffing regular shells is a viable way to get to fullburst if you are at risk of bouncing

No

There is at least one black character though, and you can make a character of any skin color. Apply yourself next time.

But user, I already admitted I didn’t know you could reload after a fully charged shell. It’s always nice to learn new things. Is it that hard to accept that you just got baited into thinking that the argument I pulled out of my ass was real?

whatever gets you through your day, I guess. I'm sure you'll need it

>/mhg/ took the innocent magic of playing your weapon away with contstant minmaxing theorycraft bullshit
Why do I still come here? Why can't I stop doing so?

yevixxGyN2

>trying to save face on an anonymous imageboard THAT hard
Stop being defensive and accept you're a retarded piece of shit. Resolving to actually know what you're talking about next time is the best thing for you to do

Just be yourself.

putting in pop up damage numbers was a mistake

I come here and see people argue about minmaxing all the time.
I still don't give a shit. I like wearing full legi, full xeno, and full kush and use subpar weapons all the time. Why do you care so much? You're ruining it for yourself

I mean, I’m sitting here bored at work so it’s not like I’ve got shit else to do. I would actually be playing World if I was at home.
Resolving to just accept that you got baited by a bullshit argument another user pulled out of his ass is the best thing for you to do, user.

Just don't reply. We all know he's full of shit, don't feed him anymore.

Feel like I back hop though roar by accident better than rolling on purpose. tumor still fuck me over.

>he's still going
are you gonna say you were baiting this time too

"y-you fell f-for my master plan a-all along!!!"
This is how childish you sound. Don't post in this general ever again.

Is there an easy way to figure out which HR Special Arenas I'm missing? These blue tags are really bothering me.

>huge variety in shades
>can put female hair on males and vice versa

What's it like to constantly lie and be a shit stirrer?

freaky

hammer
gunlance
LBG
which is best to fight xeno in sos. i need 1 shell and i fucking hate that fight so god damn much

>Go back to 4U to fight Fatalis
>Focus entirely on the tail he dies with nothing breaking
Goddammit somebody tell me I'm not the only retard around here

I was going to make a nice retort towards this then I realised I'm a girl.

Where are all the /mhg/ sluts!?

Look at the monsters in your hunter notes. You can see which ones you've captured and which ones you haven't.

I love how even when you say “please don’t post any “I was just pretending to be retarded” memes, at least 3 people will do it anyway.
>don’t post here ever again
Make me.

>Everyone talks about how Bow is so powerful and fun and easy
>Can't play it because I've always sucked at shooters and aiming
It's not fair

blame it on the gamepad.
pc going to be pullin crazy TA records

Look at monster and spam rt when there no out of range sign

I suck at shooters too but the bow is fine, you're also shooting at big targets.

man XX feels very tight and precise. does that mean World is loose and wobbly?

>BE GRUG
>BERRYPICKER AF
>SEE KIRIN SLUT
>TELL I HAVE SAED FOR HER
>KIRIN DROP LOINCLOTH
>HAS LANCE FOR ME SHARPEN
>TFW WHITE SHARPENING

LBG pierce.

I feel you. Back then, unloading a Wyvernfire in a sleeping monster's face felt satisfying and looked good, but now, it's "not optimal, because side slash deals more damage"
Numbers and constant minmaxing discussions took the magic away, and now I'm feeling like I'm playing with a bunch of judging tryhards because I'm not using the optimal set/weapon.

WHAMMY YOUUUU!!!

hardly premium. and that dude is getting baited more than he thinks he's baiting

>Pickes
what did the artist mean by this?

Show me your butt, /mhg/ slut!!

>Shitposter still replies to reverse-bait
Pottery

Because XX is the best game.

But that was me, user.

Urgent now please.

So which weapons are the best and which are the worst?

It's obnoxious and I hate it too, but what I hate even more now are those same people spouting objectively false information like the retarded user that's still in this thread thinking he's being epic when he really should have necked himself by now

>tfw a hunt you were having trouble with goes incredibly well
>then it all goes south midway through and it becomes the worst it's even been

there's always more pain waiting out there anons. never forget that.

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high iq to understand raw and SAED. The charge blade is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the spam will go over a typical hunter's head. There is also grud's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his gear customization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from *gajin hunter's how-to-vids*, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity truly *appreciate* the depths of these combos, to realise that they're not just spamming- they say something deep about /mhg/! As a consequence people who dislike charge blade truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the skill in grud's existential catchphrase "SAED UNGA BUNGA BLOS SAED," which itself is a cryptic reference to Arekkz Gaming's epic *Monster Hunter World | Top 5 Charge Blades.* I'm smirking right now just *imagining* one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Grug Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their quest reward screens. What fools.. how I *pity* them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a charge blade tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the kirin sluts' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 seconds of my nergigante TA (preferably higher) beforehand.

(You) still reply to reverse-reverse bait
Arts and crafts
>he’s still falling for the bait

>The best:
My favorite weapon to play, the gunlance.
>The worst:
Your favorite weapon to play, the [insert here].

What game?

Best is your least favorite
Worst is your favorite