/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter artist list
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz20TiUUZMMuD_YgmPQfVGlXF1EG24866Td2H3giPUN3qYkw/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WIgT23HbK6toe1IRxPDP0vpiIWcD-hwbmMVOBmvGwb4/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
youtube.com/watch?v=CzKptJ9VIiE
youtube.com/watch?v=oHjKRoyt8W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GHB when

>artist list

Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List next time, please. I was going to make the thread and fix that myself.

O no

gauntlet friendslist

forms: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz20TiUUZMMuD_YgmPQfVGlXF1EG24866Td2H3giPUN3qYkw/viewform

responses: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WIgT23HbK6toe1IRxPDP0vpiIWcD-hwbmMVOBmvGwb4/edit?usp=sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
What's the FEH equivalent of using an Exodia deck?

The +Speed BIke is an underrated gem. Run him with Speed support, like Brave Lucina, and give him QR3. He'll heal quicker than he takes damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzKptJ9VIiE

Honestly, I really wanted to like lost in thoughts all alone, but I couldnt stand it by the end of fates. Why couldnt it have just been sparingly used like link related instead of used every two fucking seconds in every god damn route?

>Wake up
>Check burger kings score
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same
FUCK

>edgy name
>guard bow with 31 res
>last played longer then 15 mins

This track wasn't used nearly enough. What a waste.

Because Azura is important. :) seethe much?

Can someone donate 180k feathers to [email protected]

I disagree, I felt like it had far more impact as a track because it was only used once

I see. You make a good point.

I want to try out Def Tactic that's why. Also if she's going in first to immobilize foes, Physic is annoying since she has to stay in the front to heal instead of being able to move backwards immediately.

I will make Azama the Pain double Savage Healer since he doesn't need a lot of Spd boosting skills.

She only has 52 physical bulk without any HP/Def boosts. That's way too risky.

She also isnt helping Alm protect his waifu, Celica... pretty weird

youtube.com/watch?v=oHjKRoyt8W8

I think I just turned the volume down and ignored the credits when I played.

sent

Only if you donate me a vengeful fighter and a speed- res+ gwendy

>Guard Bow with 31 res
DD9 my (ex-)friend, 47DEF/49RES

>Decide I'm going to use a new team and have some fun in arena since I already did my serious run
>It's all fucking QR3 Lighting Breath Dragons
o...so this is what everyone is complaining about

>Slaying Lance (Def)
Im just going to assume you're saving up for Berkut's Lance

Tiki=waifu please come out and explain why your tiki isn't even +1

>tier 17 shitter
How the fuck does that even happen? Honestly. You can be completely braindead and still hit tier 18 at least

>Tier 17
That's disappointing.

>there are niggers in this very thread who defend stale dragon builds because it hurts their feefee's if you insult their lack of creativity and self-thinking
Dragons were a mistake

Don't ask me where I got this info but this is what the Thracia banner will look like

Mareeta's Sword is an Amiti reskin, Light Brand has L!Ephraim's Solar Brace effect and grants Res+3, Loptyr Sword grants Res+3 and decreases damage from opponent's first attack by 50% if they initiate

You do realize that not everyone has been playing since launch, yeah?

A shit build is a shit build fool
Please see how to build her correctly

>implying FEH gets new players

>no new skills
Sure.

You jump up multiple tiers at once when you are lower down, I know because I was at like tier 12 when the tiering started due to rerolling

You go +3 tiers every week, then +1 tier once you get to what... tier 17 or 18? That doesn't take that long. You don't even need that high of a scoring team to reach tier 18.

>none of this will be real
Feels good.

>everyone is shit except the token waifu
I believe it.

I've never felt a need to defend them, but I can hardly feel any sympathy for the niggers running glass cannon mages/cavalry and crying now that they get there shit pushed in. Get fucked, faggots.

>DD2 seal

You dont need to play one year to get to tier 18 brainlet. No merges. Just max out your skills and deathless run

I would be fine with all of this even if Leif is shit really. My problem is nobody gives a single flying fuck about Raydrik

Steady Breath Aether is the new Fury Moonbow

This is shockingly accurate besides Shiva having naked 34/34. He’ll have that with atk/spd +2 which he will come with.

>dragonfag now needs to defend his dragon team
>But he doesn't need to
>Yet still does
So which is it, Captain 80 IQ?

Fake
Here's the REAL next Jugdral banner leak

>Overbudget BST
>No new skills
>Not nuEmblem
>Only one girl without tits

>Hope for Mathilda or Soleil in the free summon
>Get Mathilda
>Finish a promising wheel on Fallen Heroes by spending for the first time in forever
>Fallen Celica with +Atk -Res
I feel good now... I hope next main banner will be garbage. If it is I can go all-in trying to get Mathildas and Soleils. I hope to build the former in particular at some point, she seems like she'd be a good partner for my Frederick and Cecilia.

>what is reading comprehension
Stay seething cav shitter.

You got the banner units right, but the GHB is actually going to be Cyas with the tempest unit being Galzus. One of the story chapters actually has him come in as a reinforcement from the top of the screen since it is based on chapter 6. He is stuck in a similar position as the BK. Unfortunately he uses a brave axe+ (or fortunately if you like that)

>Balmung on Larcei
>>>>>>>>>>>>Luna on Ultser
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shannan's sword

+spd or +def?

>Zelgius' army

>finally build armor team
>bring them to lunatic to try them out
>turns to win: 4
>instalose because 1 movement lmao
wtf bros

I feel like every time this gets posted Larcei's attack and speed go up

>Zelgius' army
>no Zelfgius in sight

In hindsight this post seems like flexing, sorry about that.

>crying
Reading is hard.
Dragon teams are so fucking easy to deal with, it's embarrassing. What I'm insulting is your lack of creativity, since these units you keep putting in the Arena are just tha: Stop shields for scrubs. DB3 QP Reinhardt is more original than every fucking QR Steady/Warding Breath / AEther build. Stop being a wiki whore you dumb nigger

Minerva deserves an ult

Look at those eyes. Whenever you clean your dishes, cook food, iron your clothes...This six foot hunk of pure sex is judging your every move.

+3 RES won't me us from the Raven+TA menace mate. Mine is HP+ SPD-. She already tanks the other mages easily, I just need to give her Panic Ploy and I'm good. I would like to try Cancel Affinity but I still don't have a Mathilda.

Ultimates wouldn't really work in FEH I feel.

>apologizing on an anonymous image board

See Honkers chances for an alt to see Minerva's chances

Reddit pls go and stay go

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THAT user IS A CUTE. A CUTE!

The monster is done.
I feel bad for killing Hardin since his confession made it seem like the real one was still inside.

Right, that's the point.
If you painted her skin as literally any other healer from any other game I would give 0 shits about her.

Her basekit isn't even a reference to how she plays in basegame since you either use her long enough she's a cav healer or you don't use her at all.

Recover is mediocre.
I'd rather use Martyr since it means my healer can use some other meme B skill other than live to serve or renewal. Physic does a better job at keeping your healer topped up. And Rehab does the full heal better since if they're at like 25%~ it's a full heal and if they're not assuming your healer isn't an atklet it can heal for 15-20. Recover is alright but I'd rather use pretty much any other staff.

As for your second point, because IS is lazy about programming. They probably don't wanna re-program and overwrite the old database of what these characters come with.

But yeah, point being Mist is pretty bad and got 5*'d because reasons. I guess it's better than the alternative which was 5* locking Soren and Titania I guess which are much better units.

They are easy as fuck to deal with. Literally raise your high res melee units. Which is why it's so retarded that so many people cry about them like they are some kind of oppressive force over the arena. Literally don't attack into them, that's it. I can't help but think the whiny bitches that constantly complain about them are remnants of the glass cannon mage meta/hyper offensive cavalry shitters since those are the only units that would have a hard time against them, and if that's all you have then you only have yourself to blame.

Post outdated units

How bad of an idea is this?

Won't* save me. Autocorrect.

The real Hardin is still inside, the whole aspect of his evil self is that he's trapped watching it all happen and can't do anything to stop it.

YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP TOO BEFORE I STICK MY FALCHION SO FAR UP YOUR ASS I MIND BREAK YOU HARDER THAN F!CECILA

Imagine her fat throbbing futa cock thrusting in and out of your ass.

A good idea is what that is. Lissa will make the best tank

>wake me up
No one actually does this, right?

Mia is neat, but how many reds is too many reds?

>this will never happen

>check gamepress for some builds for not so popular units
>steady breath aether
>on everyone
hmm

>Her
>cock

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT
Nino will always do her best.

This app is a fucking battery drainer
>instead of pinging once every hour, it pings every goddamn minute

Steady Breath Aether? That's TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

How can she be outdated if she was never good?

steady breath or dc is best a slot on 99% of units that can use it

deal with it

How do I build this hag

>check builds on reds
>use Swordbreaker to counter Mia
>check builds on Mia
>use quick riposte to counter Swordbreaker
Makes you think.

Find her a different niche

Gamepress? More like whalepress lmao

I guess I don't use Gamepress much but I don't see a SB+Aether build on Barst anywhere

>LaD
Of course is outdated. The amount of furious Ninos who can't be one-shotted is rising on AA

>An app for crack heads

There are a lot of them here

>A combo that's good is recommended for a lot of units
Crazy, isn't it?

Whatever helps you kill all the brave lyns in the VG

>tfw invalidating every single meme build with TA alone

+Atk > +Spd > +Def

>/feg/ tells me that armors are hard to deal with in arena and annoying
>When they are super easy and free wins regardless of skillsets and merges
>/feg/ tells me dragons are easy push overs and "lol just don't attack them"
>When it's a lie and they are tough asshole for both PP and EP not to mention coming with all kinds of "fun" surprises like IP, dancers, CA, WoM, etc.
>/feg/ give me suggestion on units that are good against them and tell me not to use cavs/mages
>Even though I've am using the exact units /feg/ is suggesting to use (and don't use cavs/mages) with the same builds and find results different from claims
Something doesn't add up...

>a squishier but faster Cecilia
This.....doesn't look half that bad when I think about it.

>43/49/32/30/22
>Situational at best weapon
>Mediocre A-skill
You have 5 minutes to explain why Gray is still a 5* exclusive