>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

I like Kiseki!

Estelle truly is the best girl. Just look at those hips

Tell me why Class VII sucks that much.

Reminder: Suzuran >>>>>>> Thors Military Academy

Maybe you shouldn't be so willing to accept the Grandmaster, Mr. Coldsteel. She's clearly up to something.

Calvard when?

Ah, of course. The most fiendish of plans. High School romance. Truly the Grandmaster's vile, devious plots know no bounds.

>first bonding event in cold steel is with laura in her swmsuit
i love this game

>release is pending
>release is pending
>release is pending
>release is pending

>hips
say no more

damn Laura is so hot

All you're waifus are shit.

NO!

>you're

Teo should've died in the beginning of cs2

Especially yours.

OH NO NO NO

Rean should've died in the beginning of cs1 and then we could have played as based Jusis for the rest of cs

Reminds me of this manga

stop lusting after lloyd

Why cant grianos talk while celine can.

I unironically agree Jusis would have been a better MC
>bastard noble son
>shipped off to thors
>has no claim to his fathers throne
>must put up with a bunch of idiots while being an honorable man
He could have been the Jon Snow of Zemuria

I want to fuck buff Lloyd but I also want to hold hands with dorky clothed Lloyd

Grianos is super racist against gnomes.
He's not allowed to talk.

>Rean can't even touch Sara or Sharon in Sen II
>Beats Wallace 1v1 no oni
>Beats Aurelia 1v1 with oni
>Keeps up with Aryanload 1v1 with oni
When will Kondo stop self inserting?

Sexy motherfucker.

He'd even have a canon waifu Machias

Just kidding. But yeah, I wasn't being ironic, Jusis would have definitely been an improvement over Rean.

He's just giving chuuni manchidren what they want. If he self-inserted you'd be able to romance Towa.

I'm gonna bully him.

>all these handsome/cool guys
>user falls for normal average looking policeman

personalty matters, user

He hasn't actually played the games, so of course he's drawn to Lloyd instead of bestboy Randy.

Why didn't renne just kill estelle when they were sharing the room?

why didn't weissmann just tell joshua to kill estelle when they first met him?

That's not fair, I'm about 12 hours into Zero. I just find Lloyd refreshing because i only played cold steel 1 and 2 since january. I'll probably cool off soon, i'm just glad the protag is such a genuinely good guy this time.

Why doesn't cold steel have a relationship like this? They were so cute together.

I've herd peope complain about no romance but tx's character dynamic and relationships was pretty solid. I wish calvard takes some pointers instead of doing another bad dating sim.

You should have realized that Randy is better hours ago.

Noooo Sora belongs to Kou what the fuck is this

Noooo Mitsuki belongs to Kou what the fuck is this

>it's an anime fight episode

Dumb csfag

It's always the best episode

Can't have potential waifus be involved with other men, you know.

Yeah I liked it too, the team felt more like a group of friends and not just a bunch of Kou's asskissers. I'm not holding my breath about Calvard but we'll see.

ち。。。何とうい「力」だ。。。

I liked the feel of fighting mafiozos and solving crimes in Zero,

Is that Laura? The hair color doesn't look the same.

Am i the only one who feels like falcom made tx because they knew they botched Cold Steel? Kou seems like what Rean should have been, Asuka is a better Alisa, Towa is a better Towa and the other party members are just all around better as well.

I love cold steel but it seems like some experiment that falcom did in preparation for tx, and i really wish it was the other way around.

It's Emma. I was joking.

It's Emma.

Can't disagree with either of these really.

From the no-kou sidestories to the furniture events to the emalis, they really nailed it. You could believe everyone else was also hanging out together and they weren't just friends cause kou called them. Falcom really knows how to do it when they want. That's why I can't give up on them.

Asuka doesn't even follow the same archtype as Alisa.
She's more like Danganronpa's Kirigiri.

I recall reading that TX was made by a new team or something? Maybe they just learned from the mistakes of CS and went on to make something better. But yeah, I wish they'd been switched.

Yep, definitely agree with that.

Not really but it does show what they can do if they didn't limit themselves to zemuria
The gameplay was eh but its serviceable. Kind of missing some oomph since you will always only fight alone (and occasionally 2 with X-Drive) unlike YsVIII

The characterization of the games are good, but some people feel like everyone in the games are too kind and I agree

SSS and their daughteru were great but XCR was best family too.

>Elliot comes back in CS4 wearing a hood

When is a good time to start grinding in CS2? I'm just after the part where you capture Duke Albarea

Maybe this new team should take over Trails. I'm so tired of shitting on Cold Steel but how the hell does a game like tokyo xanadu do so much better than it despite being a self contained weird merge of Ys and Cold Steel set in modern day Tokyo? It's fascinating the more i think about it.
Thank god the dungeons are all so short. I just played that shit on easy to eat up the story and it was a great investment of time.

>grinding in trails
The only correct answer is epilogue because there's the only place you need it if you want to buy dem mirrors

Cover that face, which I can’t bear to see.

>you will always only fight alone
It's the true Adol spirit. I do love Ys8 though.
>too kind
But the main cast is always too nice. Look at kiseki and how much shit they've forgiven. If anything this time it was better cause you didn't have the usual super japanese modesty. There were more casual and blunt characters.

last dungeon

I was expecting Kou to get some bullshit powers and become stronger than anyone with actual experience, but Asuka remained the strongest in the gang canonically if you don't count WS.

>True Adol spirit
Except it's still a party based game but they can't be assed to actually bring the other members to fight.

Kou can use every elements for no reason though.

It's because with cs they were desperate for a new audience and more money so they pressured themselves to follow whatever trends were most popular and churn out a game fast. With tx they let free and had fun doing what they love and are good at.

Will Calvard feature Towa

I'm a sucker for the found family trope so I did like that aspect a lot, especially after missing it in CS.

I guess they tested the waters with CS and really wanted to ensure the waifufag audience and self-insertfag money, so they went overboard with it. And now that they went that route, they're sort of committed to it until the end, except they're still pushing for Alisa so I don't really know what they're thinking. TX sold well, so maybe they can at least take some inspiration from it.

Yeah I liked that. Also liked how Kou kept his speeches relatively short and to the point.

Gameplay reasons. It never really matters in plot. Like Llloyd's burning heart. And didn't Ys7 have the same system? In any case it kinda sounds like you're just trying to find reasons to be mad.

It'll have Towa's twin sister. Her name will be Towa as well.

CS3 when
Ao when

After Calvard 1 releases.

>bitching about a free translation
ughh... like ughh... these people are like working for free you know..

>i could be playing ao at this moment instead of shitposting
Fucking geofags ahhhhhhhh

Geofront has nothing to do with Ao being delayed though

In Adol's case he was just able to equip rapier and blunt sword

I always laugh at the aura thing

>someone actually put up a working version of Ao with spreadsheet translation on the PC version
I'll do it!

Kinda looks like Jusis is staring at those boobs.

SEIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Some people genuinely enjoy eating shit because it's better than nothing. When someone's reached that level you can't save them so just save yourself and walk away.

>Falcom unironically thought this is cool

t. flame

Go back to editing Ao, flame.

t. KOL

t. Nate

If you edited faster people would be eating your shit instead of someone else's, flame-kun.

>kawaii otaku lord

Man I feel you, the spreadsheet TL was rushed and inaccurate, but people just don't want to believe it. Let them play the shitty version, maybe they'll eventually replay once a better one is out.

>implying his version won't be shit too
You do know flame's japanese is questionable at best and kitsune's fanfiction is still there too. The only saving grace is guren so hopefully he took a look at everyone's else's stuff.

>tfw people are comparing italian machine translation vs 3 way hack job translation vs a fanfic used to get laid
its all shit
but its all we got u fags

>guren fixes flame's shit
>flame sees the translation and that his translated lines were changed
>flame goes ape shit and says he's gonna do some "editing"
>fucks up the translation even more
I could see it actually happening.

It's like when you're a kid and make your first email/username so you come up with some edgy/cool shit only he went full weeaboo.