>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Thrones of Britannia Info
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
Q & A with Developer - totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-gaels
>Total War: THRONES OF BRITANNIA - Gaelic Cinematic Trailer: youtu.be/FLS6faCrHQc
Total War: THRONES OF BRITANNIA - Gaelic Lets Play - youtu.be/rE46BWFTBLE

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
Desert Kingdoms DLC Announce Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=YhKhntVPbZ0
totalwar.com/blog/masaesyli-roster-reveal
totalwar.com/blog/kush-roster-reveal

Previous Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15190548
youtube.com/watch?v=yII9_hHtUbc
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?772890-Beta-Test-1-2-2h-Animation-Overhaul-Supply-System-Changes-New-Models-and-more!
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?654437-Resource-DeI-Manuals-Guides-and-FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you do, Understanders of Strategy all over the World?

daily reminder that PoM got cucked by Heir of Carthage and they still didn't make up

Buy desert kingdoms, you CIS scum!

This is a Norse Berserker. Say something nice about him.

>all over the world

already did

is tw popular among roaches or something?

>It's an AI modifier that exists in many Total War games. The closer allied you are to an AI faction the worse they will get over time.

Is this real?

yeah they make up an absurd amount of tw sales.

OUR AXES LOVE BLOOD

is there a mod to put the stupid free custom maps in single player?

My favorite is "Our horses hunger for blood!"

whoa, TIL

I play Total War games for its historical accuracy.

Guys, what do the Japanese think of Shogun 2?

they don't, they're busy playing Love Live

I have a japanese friend who plays shogun 2 and he told that japanese people hate you over there too.

Guys, what do the French think of Napoleon: Total War?

Alright, I've got public order sorted and my armies are at full strength, time to push the last settlements in this province.

G O B L I N S

they also love EU4 because they can jack off to ottomans

While my support army pins the garrisoned forces the king gets an easy fight.

can someone recommend some good mods for NTW?

SATISFY THE GRUDGE

And now the main attack.

What is his favorite clan

LME

Oda. He loves the Nobunaga depictions in other games and that preference carried over.

>Projectile trails

>projectile trails that don't look like units are firing water cannons

why is warhammer such a bad game?

The first four units up the ladders get broken almost instantly but draw out most of the javelins, time to start the real assault.

heromagichammer is different so older fans don't like it

>Haven't played or followed TW for a while
>Check news on google to see if anything interesting has been released
>CA have actually released WE WUZ KANGZ as DLC alongside MUH STRONK WOMYN as FreeLC for Rome 2

The second wave takes heavy losses but establish a beachhead, next up are the axe and falx units.

>tfw baked out of my mind
>Polyushka Polye starts playing
>while playing as the empire

YES, YES FOR THE MOTHERLAND

Warms your heart, it does

strawpoll.me/15190548

Wrong Empire honey.

We've finally broken through on the right, now to start some hardcore flanking action.

The Empire at least has most of its roster. Greenskins are missing a shitload of units, generic lords and heroes. And I'd rather have no mechanic than one as shitty as Waaaghs.

Honestly after the TK update I'm happy with the Greenskins being full hordemode stack spam. I don't really feel the Empire needs a rework, but they sure could do with another starting location.

ANTARCTICA TOTAL WAR WHEN

Whoops

D A W I

link?

BAVI

Question:
I downloaded SFO II. I know it has areally weird (aka bad) upkeep system. What is a good mod/submod that allows me to field more armies while stopping the AI from spamming 6 armies when they only have 1 region?
Please help. Pls...

Get ready for Gelt in Southlands and Volkmar in Ostermark.

what game

can't wait for 8 march and paint the world brown

>Doing the dwarf first mission
>gyrocopters reinforce
>they also wipe out four units of dwarf warriors instead of killing the doom divir who's shitting on everyone

thanks for the "reinforcements" lads. what a good game

youtube.com/watch?v=yII9_hHtUbc

remove SFO

Shot of the wall right before they broke completely.

I've done this quest dozens of times and never had this problem.

Nice carpet

Empire misses flavour, some units, their gameplay mechanics are mediocre but they are okayish. Pretty much the biggest issue that they are a bit bland compared to their fluff. They do need some love and an overhaul would be welcome

Greenskins just pure shit, the majority of units is trash and mediocre, save for Goblin memes and some high tier units, their mechanics suck donkey dick, Waaghs and fightiness are annoying and a hassle to use effectively. It feels like they are confined by being one of the original release races, they need some kind of Skaven/TK treatment for their armies. They also miss shitton of options in lord and hero department and some units.

forgot to add, for Empire I feel like their gameplay mechanics should be focused on province management, religion and Elector Counts, they need a solid political layer to them. I feel it would elevate them greatly.

WATS MARCH 8

Rome 2 DLC I guess?

>vampire counts have vampires with different lores, banshees, necromancers and wight kings
>greenskins don't even have a warboss/nob hero unit, only gobbos

Who calls?

To the provinces?

What are some good mods for Rome 2?

>buy napoleon
>there's no grand campaign
fucking why?

DEI is the only thing you should play

Cheers dude, gonna check it out

Because fuck you napoleonic wars only. With a world map, empire would be pointless.

uninstall SFO. I don't know where you are in your life right now but this is the best decision you can make.

but empire was born pointless my man
seriously, i just want to steamroll europe with napoleon or resist him with russia or something

What was the meme in /twg/ again with " , bud" at the end? It was short lived and quite a while ago.

There’s a european campaign where you can do just that.
It just doesn’t have India and the Americas and all that.

Can't wait for Total War : Babylon lads

>implying it won't be africa total war
c'mon man

It's best to get the files directly from TWC rather than through steam and there's also am extra beta patch here twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?772890-Beta-Test-1-2-2h-Animation-Overhaul-Supply-System-Changes-New-Models-and-more! which seems pretty good so far.

Thank you my man

*RAAARGHFHHSSSHS*

>nob

NOBZ IS BETTA THAN SMALLER, RUNTIER ORKS

No problem

Was this dope effect around norsca added lately, or is it one of my graphical mods?

You have Darker and Deeper Seas installed? It should be it.

Is DEI much harder than the normal game? I am somewhat new to Total War.

Does anyone use the Empire of Man mod while playing as Empire? I should be able to confederate once reaching 100 loyalty, but theres no option to actually confederate once I hit 100.

>deactivate DEI supply system as the manual says to
>still is active in my campaign
What gives

>amazons still not announced

>R-Rome what are you doing?
>Expanding :D
>Yeah um, could you like, stop that?
>............No.

wut?
Campaigns of the Coalition, my dude (for Britain, Russia, Austria etc. on a Europe-wide map)
If memory serves you have to play babby's first tutorial campaigns (Italy, Egypt etc.) before you play France in the same, but you don't need to actually finish them, just start them up in sequential order so the next one unlocks (retarded, I know)

>game about battlefield strategy
>can't properly fall back with infantry
>can only flat out TURN AROUND and retreat

Why is this allowed

So many cute little strategies rely on falling back in a defensive line

Yet another reason why TW strategy is so barebones

There's a few more mechanics over base R2 that you'll need to learn about most of which are explained here twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?654437-Resource-DeI-Manuals-Guides-and-FAQ but bear in mind some of those are quite outdated so don't expect them to be 100% accurate. Also keep the difficulty on Normal/Normal because that's what the mod was designed around.

nigga just tell him to play the campaigns, they're fun campaigns m8

No new Warhammer content until May. I don't think there would be much DLC this time around. After that, we will probably only get two lord packs Skaven vs Lizard and HE vs DE in the following 4 months. Then there should Three Kingdoms release. Warhammer 3 probably will come in Nov-Dec 2018 or more likely in the first quarter of 2019.

So your meme races are very unlikely. You can thanks CA for Rome 2 DLC for the meantime.

Should I get Warhammer 1 or 2? They are both similarly priced for just the base game.