>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Broken Net: →

take off your training wheels shitcrows

Has the 3 second window been done already? It's hard to tell as half the time I press v and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS

I mean, mines and traps have been some of the best boss killers for basically as long as I can remember, but....

yeah, you know best

Can you chance Headhunter this league or am I saving Leather Belts for no reason again?

I don't get why they buffed the occultist explosion node. That thing was op to begin with

bestiary is such a shit league

Did they not test their shit at all? It should have been pretty obvious after 5 minutes of playing that nets are fucking dumb.

what an absolute unmitigated disaster
you're welcome, for bringing you the truth the last couple of weeks
luh-mowing at-sign U if you doubted me

Shit compared to other boss killers.

>I have put the team on a hiatus while we reassess our path so that we can return to our vision. We are taking a break, but NOT ending development. Please accept my personal assurance that we will be back and stronger than ever. Bestiary is going to be completed and all of our promises fulfilled.

this has to be fake

Why don't they just make a league where you find colosseum tickets which let you enter the colosseum of Oriath

In the colosseum you face increasingly difficult and challenging waves of enemies and after each wave must click one of two levers.

Did you fall for the juggernaut meme?
Be honest.

Nope. I'm playing Assassin

>We have decided with regret that the time has come to focus our efforts on other projects that are under development. As this takes time away from our ability to maintain Path of Exile, it is with heavy hearts that we announce the game will remain open until the end of Bestiary on May 31, 2018, after which it will be closed down permanently. We appreciate the support you have given us over the last several years. It has been a fun ride!

one can only dream

Can someone try to justify nets having levels assigned to them? I don't understand that design decision at all, they're common as fuck, people won't trade them, you won't craft them, it's unlikely that you'll bother vendoring stacks of 3x for the next tier or whatever so whats the fucking point other than annoyance and clutter?

based prophecy user, i never doubted you

Still working!
FUCK GGG!!!

Really good league. GGG delivered yet again, outstanding!

Is that fetched from poelab.com or the game client ACTUALLY stores the chance and type of chest in memory for no reason at all

high tier nets would be rare to make it riskier when attempting to capture the boss beasts

Yeah, it's totally not because it's the weekend and they dont want to pay the developers gor the extra hours.

No but I mean the level range in them, like why not just have the tiers but no levels, how could that be exploited?

It was saturday and people were working until 2am sunday

theres no way chests are always in the same spot

How do I do this?
I want to crash this economy with no survivors.

>currently play 3 video games, each with a few different play modes, presenting 7 total choices
>deciding which one to play
>poe standard on old characters comes in 5th place
>poe bestiary league on new characters comes in 7th place
seems like pretty soon i will only have 2 games with 5 total game modes to consider

Are there any well-known or recommended builds that people usually aim for when they're starting out the game/a new league?

Do they just kind of wing it as they go?

I'm checking out the game for the first time and I'm not really sure what I should be aiming for

I would play this

So Crucible from Grim Dawn.

I think it's basically just noob protection. So you don't have an idiot spamming every net he owns on some monster he has 0 chance of catching

Except the crucible is shit

Not that user but if the info is stored on our side then you should be able to read item/monster numbers when you enter the zone. If you know the #'s for the boxes then you know which is which. We have had this in many MMOs in the past.

dead

>/poeg/ rambling about how the playerbase has "never been better" when the numbers suggest historic levels of attrition
>3.2 going to restore the game to glory according to /poeg/
where is your god now
luh-mowing at-sign U

panic

.2 going to restore the game to glory according to /poeg/
said literally no one literally ever

3 more months of Essence+Talisman's unloved child aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah kill me now

look at this dip after ggg took the servers down

lever 1 = collect rewards and quit
lever 2 = move onto next wave, but if you fail to complete it you lose everything gained so far

Cool as a concept but fucking boring to play

This is why GGG is on full damage control, player retention dropped by over 50% in a single day.
I still can't believe this random besstfaggot NPC has fully voiced lines while all the new acts and prophecies have no VO.

best uber lab braindead farmer? jugg?

I'd play the shit out of this. It's basically endless ledge: arena edition, which btw is the best fucking race and if anyone disagrees I'll have you know you are wrong.

>take screenshot
>screen freezes for 0.3s
>die

>China PoE has something similar to this, but its a endless remix boss gauntlet.
>Got ranking and everything for how many rooms people have cleared.

pathfinder

Dear God.

If you're new to the game it's usually recommended to follow a build guide

And play the challenge league, but in softcore, so you're not paying standard prices

Some newbies like to try winging it, but that can be rather frustrating as it's very likely you'll get stuck somewhere

The forum has tons of build guides, but try and find one that's noob friendly if you can, as a lot of them aren't

I'd probably tell someone to play a two hander juggernaut build to start off with though

So now that the new league is shit and poe is dead waht are you guys going to play instead?

looks like bitcoin graph :)

poe because I hate myself and wish I was dead

kingdom come deliverance

>reddit spacing
you have to go back

you have 10 seconds to explain why you were too dumb to prepare a beast hunting build for this league

well /poeg/?

underrail and runescape
nice post time btw, perfect 00:00:00 in my timezone

nono u see he's an omega old fag and that was the way people used to type on Veeky Forums

do i go to sleep or play until i pass out? ive been up since launch

>people thought stygian belts and abyss jewels would be rare and expensive

>fell for the hardcore meme
>can't buy literally anything since it's not on the market yet
should've just ticked ssf for the bragging rights

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

probably much better than this shithole league

>Equip brightbeak
>Game actually feels nice to play

>Abyss league trading
>Everyone was friendly always said thanks

>Standard league trading
>Get ignored most of the time and people dont say anything back, all business.

>Standard after Beast
>People dont even respond

welp guess no one needs money

The fuck are you on about? Even with crazy attack speed shield charge feels like clunky shit.

guess the "culture of the general" lost
anyone editing depressed anime poster out of /poeg/'s OC now that he's been BTFO for two weeks?

listen im not gonna lie guys, this league is pure shit

>tfw silk didnt actually get to fuck his spider wife
I feel bad for the poor bugger

I would rather GGG try something bold and fail initially (and iterate on it like they do now) than never have the balls to go out of their (and ours) comfort zone

If Bestiary is Pokemon league, how would a Dark Souls league work?

Guess that's why everyone and their mom are using it

Because it's fast. Fast and clunky are not mutually exclusive, dumb animeposter.

>tfw shitter
>tfw only got to act 6 now
>tfw levelling with attack build because I can't be arsed with spellfaggotry
>tfw only now realized sunder is available after merveil and all this time I thought it was unlocked at the same time as cyclone

>tfw GGG actually fixed Bestiality within the first week
>The new net changes will make this the best league ever

this league is so shit that Im going to use poehud and not feel bad about it

this or adventure mode

I think everyone had some sort of feeling that with that many bold mechanics coming with bestiary we were bound to have some hits and misses and I gotta say - i have never been so proud of GGG using all my supporter pack money like today / yesterday.

To move forward and provide something exciting we need PoE to try (and i guess sometimes trying is failing) and do their own thing, since it's THEM that made PoE in the first place by making some bold decisions

I am 100% on board in helping provide feedback to GGG about bestiary to have a great league in a week / two. I think PoE will move forward better for it after all is said and done

I honestly hope you guys will not give up on GGG and help them iterate on these changes to make something beatiful

>invasion
>reverse invasion
>invasion police
>pretending to invade

@207171486
Whatever retard
stay a cynical cunt

Tbf l like to criticize the Devs a lot when something doesn't go my way and I rage but this is the first time in my time of playing the game that I've had this much fun. I played standard exclusively since I started playing the game during 3.0 but tried out this league and it's so damn fun even though I couldn't capture the faun 3 times in a row.

Fix the bugs and continue making introducing fun mechanics like this guys.

SST is shit as expected.

How's tectonic slam? I'll make an alt if it pans out otherwise I'll probably do something else.

>level from 59-70 in aqueducts
>only three (3) humility cards
That was rough. Although I did make enough currency to buy the rest

I've expected both tecc and sst to be shit. DOA like charged dash did.

Phantasm might be good for leveling.

r*ddit

it's almost as if people are going to sleep after playing for 16 hours straight

>the absolute state of animeposters

doesn't seem great, it's like a shorter and fatter sunder that does less damage, but uses endurance charges

>>>pathofexile.com forums

I find Einhar pretty funny, something about the voice acting
>Haha! You're captured, *stupid* beast!

einhar is spoopy. einhar fight when?

so the whole game is basically abyss league from now on. it's possible to have 3 abyss uniques and full jewels on day 2 in any league and those are bis basically for all attack builds.

Abyss shit is much more rare now, you are not rolling on them anymore like in the previous league

imagine being this delusional, user look at the long term graph and league retention, it's supposed to get better for the first week, not worse

i am running tombfist, bubonic trail and stygian belt with t1 and weapon ele. the league started 17 hours ago.

THIS, i know GGG is lurking so you better start working you lazy piece of shits

I cannot stand how it gets caught on random things in the environment, but it's better than flame dash for casters.