youtu.be/qlHx7YNWYGY
youtu.be/fTyeE5oK7LQ
youtu.be/MG3nb7Oam4k
youtu.be/CCJq7lE3JQs
youtu.be/zdbnXv8UsVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is under the radar?

i kinda miss it

good luck in your climb hsg (minus wild players)

>early discordfag thread

ching chong chinks fucking leave

I Wounder if they'll ever put northshire cleric in HoF or nerf it considering it is (and has always been) in every priest deck ever.

Not in Ez Big Priest. No nerf needed.

>reaching legend isn't that easy. it takes a lot of time, dedication, very good decks and yes, skill.

>craft aggro deck based on current meta
>play for a few hours a night near the end of the season
wew lad

This is bullshit
I suck and got ez legend with dude Paladin last season

Are you implying that blizzard would ever nerf priest in any reasonable way? Niggers waited until a month or so before raza rotated out to touch him.

i don't see how this is going to work

Mind control was nerfed to 10 mana not because it was too strong, but because too many people complained about it.

Is it worth making an Exodia Paladin deck if I just want to have fun?

Spiteful Summoner was a mistake.

why is the meta so fucking cancer again

le aggro paladin
le single player warlock

eeeeeeeat shit

>skill level

Is Spell Hunter without Barnes Ysharj decent? I fucking detest Barnes.

it's fine
you can still launch 5 mana 12/12 into enemy face

>no cryostasis
what are you doing

is it the key card to the success?

>17 days over "quest for packs" raffle
>rewards still aren't distributed

>Want to disenchant Barnes (and only Barnes) out of spite when rotation hits
>Too jewish to give up the nerf dust that will surely come sometime down the line since it's one of the most problematic card imaginable and will ruin >>>>>>>wild forever
At least when the nerfs hit I'll be able to torture him by disenchanting and recrafting it over and over like I did with Raza

giantlock doesn't run barnes nor does the secret lapadin

You're right, we're talking about the guys that actively went out of their way to break Naga Sea Bitch. They won't give a fuck about Barnes.

>a card that wouldn't see play even without the downside
yes it's great

You're probably just baiting for replies, but I'll humor you. They've already distributed the rewards. Sorry you weren't lucky enough to win anything, user.

Daily Reminder that Spiteful (10) will only pull
> Deathwing
> Tyrantus
> Ultrasaur
> Sea giant

What were they event thinking while designing that card? "Yeah, this will make for a fun experience, along with Barnes and Voidlord on 5"

>free card from moorabi
>downside

uhhhhh no power words balances out the turn 6 12/12????

>implying they won't print a 10 mana 1/1 next expansion

16/16 if you sum the stats actually.

>laddering
>Warlock cheats thirty mana with lackeys and man'ari
>paladins shits minions like dhiarrea with call to arms and draws 5 cards with the least infuriating card ever made
>Priest cheats 10 mana minions and ressurects them all game forever
>Spiteful cheating

I hope we get more mana cheating next expansion!

twitter.com/shimycat/status/969968738673061890

>complaining about honest ass aggro paladin

B-BILLY! G-GET YO-OUR ASS BACK HERE

F

Taking bets on Expansion 1 being Emerald Dream and Blizzard STILL shitting all over Druid's face. I guarantee it will play out like this (if it is ED):

- Give Druid two or three busted beyond belief cards.
- Everything else is shit.
- Everyone complains that "Druid is too strong" because of poor set/card/class design
- Later, nerf more core Druid cards again.

legitimately sad rn

Die nigger lover

So did the small indie company reschedule their stream they canceled or what?

>get a shit hand a lose
>get a good hand and win
wow

800 iq game

Are you just like assassinating Priests, because if so you're doing god's work.

There’s about a 90% chance it’s ED

And a 100% chance Druid will get dogshit +1-3 busted cards that ruin the meta. Also forgot the "smattering of armor" cards Blizzard seems to think Druid deserves now. Fucking christ they can't even design those properly. I wish I had enough money to start my own gaming company so I could put all these dogshit companies like Blizzard and Wizards the fuck out of business by actually balancing a fucking game holy shit.

>nerfing wild cards
lmao

>STILL shitting all over Druid's face
Literally never happened. Druid is the only class that has been consistently viable, hell consistently tier 1. From day 1 to right now.

I finally hit rank 20 thanks to kibler's cubelock guys!!!

Patches and Raza were almost wild at this point and they got nerfed.

is spellbreaker /ourguy/?

>Lying on the internet
- Ancient of Lore
- Wrath
- Keeper of the Grove
- FUCKING INNERVATE
>But I want to complain about Jade SUM MOOOOORREE!!

>- Give Druid two or three busted beyond belief cards.
>- Everything else is shit.
>- Everyone complains that "Druid is too strong" because of poor set/card/class design
>- Later, nerf more core Druid cards again.
Kind of proving my point here, blizznigger.

Best dungeon run

Did I say they never nerfed Druid cards? Druid has always been VIABLE and really often a top dog EVEN after having cards nerfed. That speaks for itself about how broken Druid shit tends to be and how good the class is, Druidfag. Go cry to your precious nature

Amen.

You said they never shit on Druid's face. Druid has received the most hate of any class. Only Warrior even comes close.

>Druid has always been VIABLE
No, you fucking niggerkike. He's had ONE fucking deck from time to time and worthless little pissant devs like you are STILL bitching about Jade ffs. What is a Druid who isn't playing Jade? Why it's a Druid who's not playing, isn't it?

>often a top dog EVEN after having cards nerfed
>Giving Druid one busted ass meta means we can destroy all his other core options to lock him into one fucking deck until next year when we rotate into the next one deck he's allowed to play
What a bastard you are. Cancer like you should never be allowed near any sort of game for the rest of your life.

I would argue that Druid is not necessarily OP
They have low quality board clears, low survivability (used to, anyway), and not the most threatening minions.
What makes them OP is their versatility. Their core mechanic, Choose, is beyond busted because they get more flexibility out of their cards. Just look at something like Living Roots: Alleycat or Smite. Wrath: Shiv or Quick Shot. DESU, they need to print neutral power level Druid cards to keep it viable, because any strong Druid card will tip them over (see UI, Jade)

Everyday this world becomes worse and worse. Fucking hell this makes me sad.

>their versatility
Not anymore.

>Their core mechanic, Choose, is beyond busted because they get more flexibility out of their cards
How ridiculous. Most Choose One cards are absolute dumpster-tier filler.

>Living Roots: Alleycat or Smite. Wrath: Shiv or Quick Shot.
Don't worry. The devs will get around to nerfing those further also. They're playable so they'll have to die.

>see UI, Jade
Oh would you look at that. Ye olde tyme Jade again. Remove Jade from the game and what is Druid? Now compare that to what Druid was upon release. That's a pretty gigantic fucking failure if you've been pigeonholed so badly that you had a grater number of options during the fucking release of the game than you do after over half a dozen expansions.

Are you real user? You're trying to say Druid hasn't always been good by saying "but sometimes they only had ONE deck to play!"
I'm not talking about game design or balance here you mongrel, I'm talking about viability of classes. Druid has always been competitively viable.

>Druid is not OP
>but here's what makes it OP:

>druid isn't versatile
lmao it's not like they can aggro, midrange or control. It's not like they can choose to deal damage, ramp, draw or gain more armor than any other class.
No shit if you remove one of the best cards in the game the class would be worse. But you know what? The card is there AND decks without it exist and have been played more and more recently anyway. After Priestfags, Druidfags are always the fucking worst.

You seem to be mad, sir. Just because Jade is the best Druid deck does not mean it's the only Druid deck. Have you tried Ramp Druid, Aggro Druid, Maly combo druid?
I think you just lack creativity

>"but sometimes they only had ONE deck to play!"
>He thinks this isn't a valid argument
I'm done with HS babbies. You fucking morons literally don't even understand the concept of a fucking CCG. It's like arguing metaphysics with a cat. Literally too stupid to argue with.

Well, if we're being honest, most classes that have been viable for most of the game (Lock, Hunter, War) have had one deck at a time. Lock was best at zoo for a while, then control. War was best at control, then aggro. And hunter has always been decent, and has always been aggro. So, honestly, fuck your complaint, Blizzard stuffs every class into a single role as hard as they can

I'm playing astral tiger druid and it's pretty fun desu, it's just not broken so it doesn't have any room in the meta

How many classes have only one competitive deck at times? Some aren't even that lucky, some have 0. Sorry your favorite class doesn't always have several tier 1 lists, treat yourself and go jerk off to some furry to relax a bit. It's funny you even mention other ccgs because it's really common for "classes" to have a sole archetype for a while.

>Literally too stupid to argue with.
Literally you. I bet my cat is better versed in metaphysics than you are, she likes sitting on top of Kierkegaard.

help this one time my class only had one competitive deck

QUESTION TIME
Best hearthstone cinematic trailer
strawpoll.me/15192070

>Classic
youtu.be/QdXl3QtutQI
>Curse of Naxxramas
youtu.be/5SDJgW3A_sw
>Goblins vs Gnomes
youtu.be/ijyMZPIsj5E
>Blackrock Mountain
youtu.be/jsH9w5HW-9w
>The Grand Tournament
youtu.be/Fe7XDBtlQzg
>The League of Explorers
youtu.be/wmu0XXpUYog
>Whispers of the Old Gods
youtu.be/cKjUgLrDEbI
>One Night in Karazhan
youtu.be/qlHx7YNWYGY
>Mean Streets of Gadetzan
youtu.be/fTyeE5oK7LQ
>Journey to Un'Goro
youtu.be/MG3nb7Oam4k
>Knights of the Frozen Throne
youtu.be/CCJq7lE3JQs
>Kobolds and Catacombs
youtu.be/zdbnXv8UsVc

Knights of the Frozen Throne.
It is not even close.

>better than Kara disco music
Naaaah

whispers by far

Yes. Arthas Lich King theme is the best theme in Warcraft.

Knight of the Frozen Throne because it's the ONLY ONE where Malfurion appears and he still only appears ONCE at the very end with everyone else. They are clearly shitting all over Druid's face this is outrageous

You really have a chip on your shoulder

he wishes death to mages, so kind of yes

>2-0 so far in the >wild open
how are you all doing?

??
He wishes death to Mitch.

League of explorers, obviously

"die, mage"

Honestly I am going to ban Paladin or Mage every game from here on out, I'm not losing to their win the game by turn 4 shit any more.

TBC > WLK

guys what the fuck i drafted fel reaver in arena but i lost anyway THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN???

Not like this

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THE LICH KING WITH PALADIN? FUCK FUCK FUC

One Night in Karazhan, it's not even a competition.

I did it with Quest Paladin, some others have done it with Majordomo, but beware, Lich King's AI has 400 IQ and he'll often kill your Majordomo and if you had an empty board, he'll Obliterate his own Majordomo and use his Ragnaros Hero Power for lethal.

>turn 1 mana wyrm coin lackey counterspell
>turn 2 apprentice
>turn 3 kirin tor counterspell
>turn 4 kabal crystal runner frostbolt
is it even physically possible to beat this

I lost 2 of my 3 losses on my last arena because of Fel Reaver, maybe I played it poorly, I'm not really sure.

can anyone recommend some fun warrior wild decks? i don't particularly care how effective they are. i'm a big casual, i only have warrior cards but can't even escape babby ranks right now

last expansion i got by playing an anti aggro gatekeeper but nobody is playing aggro

Bottom right buddy

oooh
majordomo
finally i have some use for that worthless bastard

Turn 1 lost in the jungle
Turn 2x righteous protector
Turn 3 dude maul
Turn 4 crystal lion

patron warrior always fun
even if you cant otk with it anymore, infinite 3/3s is pretty stronk

>Kierkegaard
>Metaphysics

did it couple times with dk, without beardo
doomsayer turn 7
luck with board control

Just smashed a dude paladin and burn mage deck in the wild qualifiers, feelsgoodman.jpg. I knew it was a good idea to ban that Kingsbane deck.

Rooting for you user.
Go smash them for me.

BURN MAGE IS FUN AND INTERACTIVE

dont get me started on f****n interactive

uhhhhhh guys what the fuck?