www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PuZPOJnTTM
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728648312&searchtext=jump drive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What part of "remove the developement gag from the OP" do you fail to understand?

t. bentham

I don't get paid if I remove that part.

Should have been OP picture

I only saw it the once at the cinema in full 3d and all that so I was too "oooh pretty" to root for the humans

xth for aliens aren't people so we shouldn't feel remorse for slaughtering them like the livestock they are.

Time to wipe humanity off the face of the cosmos and existence.

Hey buddy.
You're an alien too, from every other species' perspective.
It's fine if they slaughter you like livestock, yes?

Preach, Battle Brother.

>that Weak and Militarist anti-sinergy

>slow breeders
Good luck elf boy.

civ 6 is crashing at turn 500/501
help

>Forgets we're humans
good luck with that

I figured that they might be weak physically, but make up in other ways like being Dexterity and Speed fags.

Are you that same faggot from the XCOM general before the launch of XCOM2 that said how XCOM was a terrorist organization and that the world is a better place under Ethereal rule? I refuse to believe there is more than one person with such a mentality.

Wait, you can't integrate subjects as an Inward perfection empire?

>captures you and sends you in my primitive species zoo
Humans are cute!

>forgetting that feminist communists muslim apologizers.appeasers actually exists

Dude.

Being strong/very strong gives you a stronger(heh) attraction to militaristic for your pops, being weak causes your pops to not want to be militaristic. You're not going to wipe humanity off the face of the cosmos and existence with such shit synergy. Also I'm pretty sure having 3 ethos is bad too, it was in 1.9 and earlier. Can anyone confirm if that's still the case in 2.0+?

>Secure the borders
>-15% defense platform build cost
>+25% defense platform damage
>+25% defense platform hull points

How bad of an agenda is this?

Reminder that /civ4xg/ is a human supremacist board

ALL COLLABORATORS MUST FUCKING HANG
VIGILO CONFIDO

Is Horatio human?

HORATIO!!! XD

Yes, and?

>Humans eventually become regulated to okay for pet ownership.
>Your Xeno owner is into bestiliaty.

Horatio is the Ubermensch

No one cares about that fruity faggot.

Semper Humanis motherfuckers.
Death to Xenos.

>tfw the glorious Horatio will never come to this gay earth and beautify humanity

>you'll never be the favorite pet of admiral Zexx

...what?

That sounds great

>there are xenos ironically shitposting as human supremacists itt
How does this make you feel?

/pol/

What if Apocalypse introduced an AI fear level? It would replace simple checks of fleet power differences, and track things like size of your fleet, whether or not you have a colossus, how much civilian casualties you've caused, or whether you've used armageddon bombardment, how many planets you've bombed to dust or otherwise exterminated, whether or not you've cracked a planet or how many planets you've cracked, and so forth.
The fear level would then be weighed up against the difference in military power when deciding on things like whether to submit to tribute demands or demands of vassalization, or whether or not to attack your empire. It could also be used to influence war exhaustion, either positively or negatively.

Basically, a value that makes AI empires judge whether or not the chance of victory in a conflict outweighs the consequences of loss, and that allows you to control your fellow empires through fear, or use your colossus as deterrence.

What if Stellaris was good?

>Paradox update actually adding features instead of dumbing them down/cutting them alltogether

Are you new here or what ?

What if Wiz was a high-T alpha Chad?

What if Wiz added straits to improve Stellaris AI?

Aren't jump drives practically straits?

I'll have you know I'm 56% human

help

>not killing your owner and making it look like an accident
Has anyone else gotten that Great Khan death message where he was poisoned by a "alien concubine" because my headcanon is a human from my empire did it. They were probably inevitably executed afterwards, but I managed to get an Shroud Avatar so I like to think she became that. Used her to wipe out the rest of his fleets.

>living in a xenophile empire
Life must be hell for you

turn the trip off

vocaroo.com/i/s1PuZPOJnTTM

I'm not that guy, you Veeky Forums tripfag.
And terrorism isn't bad if it's used for a good cause. Ask the IRA.

I like this mod. It is a good mod.

>terrorist IRA
>good

TRIPFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd really like a complete Mass Effect mod on the level of STNH, sadly it'll probably never happen. I grieve for the potential that amazed me as I discovered the first game.

>enemy empire HAS to be much smaller or else you can't vassalise them, even if you can do it militarily
>because hardcoded rules are best lmaoooooo

I feel like it's a remnant of the old vassalization system more than anything else. When you can now wage war for vassalization there's no reason to exclude anyone from demanding vassals or tribute.

Is there a way to make my ships travel faster? Even with jump drives moving from one side of galaxy to other takes like, 30 fucking minutes.

Is there any reason why starbases and outposts have to be built at the center of a solar system?

I don't hate 2.0, but there are some bugs that are impacting my enjoyment, and the 1e upkeep for outposts is stupid.

Wiz logic

>I don't hate 2.0
paradrone

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728648312&searchtext=jump drive

Get this. With tier five drives it takes like 30 seconds.

>stardrive lets you build starbases anywhere

I don't! I like some of what it offers, especially a use for Unity after you've filled out your traditions, and I love the changes to Corporate Dominion and the starbase system in general.

But the bugs are killer, and the upkeep, science/unity penalties are really annoying.

Any fucking space 4x game worth a shit lets you place starbases anywhere you like...

You write like a girl

:3

How does one of my vassals just instantly reform as a new empire, a rebel of that empire, while losing +90% of all their previous systems in process?

THIS IS A GAMES GENERAL. YOU DON'T ADD ANYTHING. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION. STOP TRIPFAGGING.

You're wasting your time. It's like telling a cat to stop licking his ass.

>there's no events from observing a world shielded by a colossus

You're not a tranny are you..

So what are the ethics and civics of the Imperium of Man?

fanatic egalitarian materialist

The "fuck off ayyys" and "I love humens" ethics, mixed with "cutthroat politic" and Goge Vandire.

WHICH Imerium of man?

I thought the idea was complete and utter isolation and divorcement from the outside world. How are you supposed to observe them?

Fanatical purifiers.

I'm not a woman at all, user.

I'm not even gay!

Is Imperium of Man clones the equivalent of GrossGermaniums?

C# AURORA WHEN?!

Only thing I could think of is the planet either becoming unified due to isolation or waring amongst itself and causing it to basically become a tomb world.

I was about to say fanatic xenophobes, but then I remembered they live in a universe in which basically every single xeno wants to kill and/or torture them horribly so it's just normal xenophobes at the very most.
Maybe spiritualist, authoritarian, xenophobe.

NEVER EVER

One week after Bannerlord

>Materialist
>Anything remotely A.I. anything is super banned

WIZ

how do I make stellaris not suddenly become super slow mid game?

This is literally the dialogue to the hentai where he fucks you to prove you wrong. Stop.

OG Imperium that would have been if Horus wasn't such a dickhole and got himself JUSTED out of existence - Egalitarian, Materialist, Militarist

help

A phobia is an irrational fear, there is nothing irrational about being fearful of xenos. This applies to real life too.

You make yourself a mod that introduces political, intra-empire gameplay beyond just farming influence by appeasing political groups, because no such mod exists.

I'm talking about actual frames per second

You get society research from putting a station over it, though. The shield says "some" forms of light aren't blocked by the shield so presumably you can observe what's going on under there. All they had to do was code a few small events like there are for primitive world observation stations.

>a few small events
Like frying every sentient-made construction older than 100 years from the face of the planet?

Play EUIV with space mods

Paradox really went out of their way to shit on stellaris. Everything you do in the game has a detrimental effect on your empire.

It's possible to be irrationally afraid of something it's rational to be afraid of though. The level of fear is also important. Staying out of reach from an unknown snake is completely rational, screaming and running a mile is not, as an example.

HAK HAK HAK

>Prethoryn Swarm spawns in my empire
>I utterly annihilate the first wave
>Second wave spawns
>Utterly destroy them as well

Well that was anticlimactic. Any time a crises spawns in my borders I destroy it before its a real threat.

>Tikka Masala