/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

BULLY! edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/f85594594485c4397717bf0dc75e489f/tumblr_p4zi2gq2jh1ufr0jio1_raw.jpg
undyingnephalim.deviantart.com/art/A-Bunch-of-Twili-433095757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you eat Rock Roast if Daruk asked you to?

I doubt Urbosa's Fury is Gerudo magic because Riju seems to only be able to use the Helm to shield her from Thunder and she does this by calling on her ancestors. I'm more inclined to think that the royal families powers are some derivative of Nabooru being the Spirit Sage

I'd break my teeth trying

Moblins are always interested in going on adventures, but they are seldom very helpful.

Zelda's ass is 118 years old now, meaning she's legal and it's not a crime to fap to anymore.

She's 117 you pleb

The age of consent in Hyrule is 120, sorry. Blame the Zora lobby

umm sweetie? do you know the significance of today?

Hey guys what do you think about Majora's Mask?

I rented it from Blockbuster once and my brother played it the whole time and it seemed okay

I like it even tough it's little anxiety inducing for me personally

One of the best game in the series, hands down. Fantastic music score, the way NPCs have schedules made them feel more real back then, Zelda wasn't the focus, great antagonist, and the game made sure you felt that sense of impending doom wherever you went.

>still no playable zelda mods

I miss round ears. Green eyes and varying complexions and even hair colours are fine but gcving them Hylian ears is too far

Still my personal pick for the best in the series. It hits a near-perfect balance of all of the things I like in a Zelda game.

This just screams epilogue, Botw isn’t getting a sequel because Link is Zelda’s bodyguard for life and can’t go for new adventures. Heck, TP has more chances with Link leaving Ordon village

Hmm so what do you think the next Zelda title will be? And when can we expect to see an announcement?

The next Zelda is s Link’s Awakening sequel done the ALBW team

Boo, I wanna see Link adventure and shit. Zelda's holding him back.

PC-exclusive bullet hell roguelike

What could have been

Have full resolution image!
Uncompressed file here: s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/f85594594485c4397717bf0dc75e489f/tumblr_p4zi2gq2jh1ufr0jio1_raw.jpg

Even in ancient divine beast armor, mipha's still looks like trash. Worst champion.

>t. zeldafag

Exhibit A.

She's a fish wearing an elephant suit.
Of course she's not going to look good.

Haven't even started reconstructing Hyrule from that image. It seems more like Zelda is trying to relive/finally live out her teen romance with Link and is giving that priority

Holy shit, I'm getting some Sandman vibes from the helm.

I See what you did there Nintendo

Every time I see BotW Zelda in that white dress she looks like she's pregnant to me.
Why? I don't understand why I see it that was. For the record, I don't have a preg fetish, so don't even suggest that.

To me the white dress just makes her look kind of fat.

Chubby chaser

Botw Zelda is slightly chubbier compared to other Zeldas. Look at pic related: while TP and SS Zelda have very sharp facial features, Botw Zelda has a round face, which gives her a fat aura compared to other Zeldas

Absolutely not.

lol Zelda is a fatass

Wew, I thought Power turned you into a pig, not Wisdom

Delete this

princess zelda is a fat fuck

Pfff Botw Zelda isn't even chubby. She just has a roundface and has softer features in her face. Botw Zelda is skinnyfit and has muscular thighs. You don't get that booty unless you squat and train your legs/ass muscles. The white dress just isn't flattering because it doesn't show her waist, that is all.

fuck you dude my name is Göran and I will murder you

BOTW Zelda stress-eats chocolates after her father yells at her!

Chocolate doesn't even exist in this game, she obviously binges on fruitcake.

Link could literally full-nelson fuck Riju.

She'll put him in the Amazon sex position when she's older

Fruitcake takes too much time to prepare and bake just right, she needs something she can just eat a dozen of when she's sad

Implying there isn't a storeroom of cake or at the very least a decent number baked fresh every day just in case the princess wants one or more

she has a dedicated team of servants constantly baking it and ensuring it's always available in bite size portions

>Zelda feeling terrible after a long day of not awakening her powers (again)
>Opens her inventory
>Eats hundreds of apples in a matter of seconds

>chocolate doesn't take time to bake

cocks?

what did he mean by this
why did he call Midna "impudent princess"
the twili use no clothes
she at least (unfortunately) cover some of her body

>impudent
its the same same as calling someone disrespectful

You've never seen a Twili just living their normal lives. You have no reason to assume they are normally nudists.

but impudent means shameless
as in without pudency, without modesty

true

such an underdeveloped race and realm.
i like this rendition.

What's this from?

There is some decent stuff on Deviantart. But I do hope the Twili come back someday

found it by searching "twili" on google images
this is the source:

undyingnephalim.deviantart.com/art/A-Bunch-of-Twili-433095757

If the literal who Rito and Koroks can come back 14 years later there’s no reason for the Twili to remain underused

UndyingNephalim has some good ideas but some of his story ideas aka head canons are iffy at best. Still its far more effort than Nintendo will ever put in

What did Nintendo unironically mean by this

Westward expansion, get ready for Spirit Tracks Too

Yeah but those are just unused, Twili are specifically exiled to their own garbage realm

Those are "fuck me" eyes if I've ever seen them

Free my niggas from the Twilight Realm, they ain't do nothing

This. Just because their ancestors created horrors like Majora doesn’t mean modern day Twili are bad.

>westward expansion
Get ready for Princess Zelda to manifest destiny, all subhylians will be relocated to make room for the new kingdom

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Hylian royal family used the Twilight Portal as a mean of banishing dissenters and cleansing ethnic groups.

The royal family is not kind to its enemies

A midquel starring Zelda, when Link is still asleep.

BotW Link would completely leave if he had some indicator that he should. Zelda would even encourage him to do so. Only a shipper would think he was tied down in the smallest bit.

#NotAllTwili

b-but don't you see, he loves her, it said so in his journal that he does!

>tied down in the smallest bit.
Like owning a house?

Friends

zelink is trash, my nigga.

You don't think they're friends?

these bitches scared the living crap out of me when I first played OoT, back in 2000

they and the dead hand
fuck you, dead hand

I can't believe the Hero of Time is fucking dead

I knew those sheikah weren't to be trusted

I can't believe The Legend of Zelda General is fucking dead
And I am seriously sick of captcha v2

Add a little more space between ready and to, and it should be perfect.