/xgg/ - Xenogames General #119 - She's waiting

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/

>XBC2 Multimedia Links
pastebin.com/2gUL5sWK

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
============================================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous Thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKz48dSRuzc
youtube.com/watch?v=JJh6pj1HBHk
youtu.be/O3--62ArRag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was messing around with killing a boss without even drawing a weapon and caught this little nugget completely by accident.

Would you take her to Elysium?

>Playing NG+ with the english dub
>get to the chapter where pandoria speaks
>no kansai-ben
>suddenly remember why i didn't play with english voices in first place
Back to jap VAs
also obrona jp voice is better

What if one of the future patches is More multi blade Heart to Hearts
Newt and Zen have a blade power lifting competition with themselves, Wulfric, and Poppi
Agate being terrified of Wulfric due to his almost Bug like appearance
Sheba and Dagas both trying to out smug the other
Vale attempting to learn the mysteries of Kassandra's mask and talking about how it could improve her own dark power
Perun, Godfrey and Percival talk about their ideas of Justice
Pyra and Gorg try to see who is better at cooking sweets with Boreas as the judge.
Dagas trying to recruit Aeagon as his new personal guard for his new kindgom but he refuses saying he belongs to Mor Ardain, and Dagas keeps trying until he discovered Aeagon's strange fondness for bugs

>TFW your ship is canon

>Sheba and Dagas both trying to out smug the other
Fucking perfect

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

English Zeke is way better though.

I'm not sure how you could handle Rex "yell" in chap3.

Which one though? all of his "yells" were weird.

>Sever’s weapon is based on Knuckles

I have no idea why they didn’t just use Malos’s three hit combo for this.

>killing the original Ardon makes the alternate universe Ardon die as well
fucking hell I knew I should have farmed for food

Wait so TWO of the Torna blades are based on knuckles? Why?

So if I put the lowest level chips on everything, sell all my chips, release all my blades and the start NG+ is the game still not a steamroll if I delevel to 1?

I want to play it again, I just want to have fun doing it.

Well, the entire scene where Rex went avenger mode

I don’t know, and punching people with a sword looks awkward. Why they didn’t at least use Katanas is beyond me.

What are your Blades trust levels at? Even at A,you'll still be doing more then normal at the start. Staying level 1 for boss fights will certainly make things harder though, but it's possible. Someone has already killed Ophion at level 1.

I guess cause they realize making Knuckles the healing weapon was silly.

They're not all at A or anything, but the main ones definitely are.

Why do they keep fucking NG+ up?

Well, not much they can do for standard mode. The game wasn't even hard to start with and I think for most people, they would have been a little bit mad if NG+ pumped up everythings level.

Is there any reason to go back to levels 1-4 of Tiger Tiger once you have 5?

Guess I'll sit on my NG file and hope challenge mode is good. I honestly wouldn't have minded replaying the game from scratch, but I'd have liked to have the chance to get the new blades.

If you haven't gotten a high enough score for those two nodes of Poppi's yeah, other that that there's no reason.

Stage 2 for ether farming. Certain stages have exclusive chips, notably the raw stats parts (strength, dext etc).

Scan never

Poppi is NOT for sexual.

>You can walk through the Steam cloud as Tora, skipping turning the Valve to stop it.

Fighting canon with non canon ? You sure are smart

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKR SEVER A GOOD ATACKER BLADE FOR REX ? OR AT LEAST OP IN SOME WAY. REEEEEE

you keep saying it isn’t canon, but have nothing to prove that other than its association with NG+.

Whatever happened to that lil guy?

Which is more than enough if you understand what NG+ is trying to do.

Delete this.

What were the requirements for Cressidus's affinity chart?
They all just unlocked instantly for me.

Having meat in your inventory

no

Zeke has him in his pocket for the entire game.

He’s right here

He also requires eating various meat for his affinity chart. Other Blades like Obrona as well, her's are fish. You wouldn't think a moth/bat thing would like Fish, but whatever.

Oh yeah, how do we unlock the new driver affinity chart stuff? Mine are already complete and I'm not seeing anything new.

Don't judge, user. Maybe she just likes fithh.

Press Y.

Try reading the UI, dumbshit.

What would she like then?

Bats like insects and fruit. Moths would drink nectar, so I would think desserts.

>is trying to do
Releasing some plot constraints from the gameplay, yes.
However, you’re assuming that because the gameplay elements of NG+ are non-canon, then the reward screen for the completion of NG+ must also be non-canon.

I mean, every boss victory for the first half of the normal story is also non-canon because you lose in the cutscenes, as are every skip travel and probably the existence of every non-story rare blade.

Tl;dr there’s a huge gap between canon and gameplay throughout the whole game and your opinion on the background screen is pure speculation based on your own logic, which I guess also goes for those saying it is canon. You have no objective authority on this issue.

>just started Ursula's quest
>get 1 stamp per mission

Oof. Please tell me this increases.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT AUX CORES AND ACCESSORIES I NEED TO USE TO MAKE MY SHIT BROKEN AS FUCK
I'M TIRED OF GETTING ONESHOTTED AND RAPED BY EVERYTHING

What is the XBC2 equivalent for Tragic Decision?
youtube.com/watch?v=FKz48dSRuzc

Nice mental gymnastics you just pulled. Miss me with ur gay shit and stay delusional. The changes are not only gameplay related, but you would know that if you actually played Ng+. I guess you're too busy trying to validate your headcanon when in reality it's just your low quality head canon.

It increases. You eventually get two and then three stamps per mission. It takes a very long time. Just get her Affinity to level 4 and end it there.

If you're getting one-shotted and raped by everything your level is probably too low. Aux cores and accessories won't really help with that. You have to be a bit more detailed, are you having trouble healing? Keeping aggro on your tank? What's causing you to get your shit kicked in so hard?

Disregard aux and accessories, acquire higher levels through grinding.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJh6pj1HBHk

Don't do this to me, user.

That's good then. I'll do my best to see it through, especially since I don't particularly give a shit about the merc missions this time around.

For what it's worth, her missions are the shortest repeatable missions. They're useful for grinding out affinity charts for other blades.

Dilaton chips would help you I guess, but getting them would require you to beat the worst boss in the game.

AOE attacks that kill my healer and then while I'm slowly walking over to pick them up my tank dies and then repeat ad nauseam until I'm out of party gauge
I saw that video of the jap killing the highest level boss at level 1, I know it isn't my fucking level

Which boss?

>I saw that video of the jap killing the highest level boss at level 1, I know it isn't my fucking level

Don't watch that min-max bullshit and expect it to apply to normal play, that build is specifically designed to do exactly what you're seeing and it takes way more time investment than anything else. It's only possible because he was level 99 and then leveled down to 1 in NG+. If your healer is dying like that either raise their level or work on their Blade affinity. What Blades do you have on Nia?

Kurodil.

youtu.be/O3--62ArRag
dahlia/dromarch/kora

Then it's a matter of your HP. Are you using accessories that increase it? Are you using pouch items so that your healers art recharge is able to keep up with incoming damage? What Blades is your healer using? Who IS your healer? Nia?

>Kurodil
Gotta cancel into Ultra Annihilation flare.

I'm aware? I don't think that user is complaining about not being able to beat Kurodil specifically, he's just citing the video of that Jap beating it at level 1 as evidence that his level doesn't matter, which isn't accurate at all.

Catgirl in Elysium!

>my reading comprehension
It's Saturday morning and I'm hung over sorry.

But still, the principle remains: if an AOE is enough to cripple your party, you should probably cancel into it.

So do I need Akhos, Patroka, and Mikhail to view Obrona, Perdido, and Cressidus' heart to hearts? What about Sever?

>can't keep vandham in ng+
missed opportunity desu

Yes and you need Patroka to view Mik's and you need Ahkos to view Patroka's.

Is this the first canon positive polygamy ship? It's really progressive!

Just saw the new update on the Switch news. So do you have to roll for the Torna blades or did they add some side quests?

>those tits
How to ruin the prettiest chest in the game, jfc

Roll for all but 1. Mik doesn't really have a quest, you find him after the ship explodes at the base of the World Tree.

Damn. Well at least they made blade grinding a lot quicker since you don't have to manually skip the cutscenes now.

I thought you have to beat NG+ first.

Nope, the second you get to that part of chapter 9, right before the final Jin fight. I used him against Amalthus. Nice payback.

It's ok, it's Tora sexualizing her

Those nipples are ugly af. I hope it doesn't sell a single copy.

Oh, nice. I'm glad I can get him a little sooner than I thought I could.

>NG+ has a totally different plot on account of the main characters all being way too powerful

I would have enjoyed that a lot.

That would have taken way too much work.

Not even a different plot, just don't remove him from the party after Chapter 3. He doesn't who up in cutscenes either.

That'd bring an issue with who keeps Roc but I'm sure they'd be able to work something out.

Does Akhos and Patroka have Lvl4 Specials?
Couldn't find any video of them?

Welp, guess I'm late to the party.
Can any of the new flesh/blade eater blades be used as drivers?

Wasn't it always polygamy?

There is actually a plot explanation for Vandham not having any more blades. Vandham explains to the party that he never found a need to resonate with any other blade.

yes

Nice...

>Rex you've caused a time paradox! REX! REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

Huh, didn't know there were enemies in the Cloud Sea at Argentum.

Interestingly, you can get Blades from characters you don't have yet to appear in Garfont.
I had Percival on Morag and in my NG+ playthrough I still haven't gotten her yet.

Makes sense. You can also see the H2H markers for characters and blades you don't have yet

Sever is a fucking batshit crazy lizardman, I love it

Guys, I think I'm in love with Perdido

Does trust transfers on NG+? I have several blades on 7~8k.