/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club #533

JOIN THE MAFIA! edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>HAVE YOU CONSIDERED IT?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLlNQtkDWLo
youtube.com/watch?v=H4wptBuM6zs
ebay.de/itm/Doki-Doki-Literature-club-Sayori-Dakimakura-50x150cm-618/222865408479?hash=item33e3d041df:g:NmUAAOSwcN5amt-L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Monika to beat me up!

haha yes

I want Aussieanon and Chris to stop posting!

I love Yuri!

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

Oh hey you finally got your mafia edition

I want STRELOK-sama to post more sadfics!

Yuri!

Love her too

>food
But what if she gets fat though?

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

snes undertale

The human soul is hungry for beauty; we seek it everywhere - in landscape, music, art, clothes, furniture, gardening, companionship, love, religion, and in ourselves. When we experience the beautiful, there is a sense of homecoming. Yuri!

I love how unhappy he seems with this situation.

Good morning guys. How are you all?

I SAID I WILL RISE!!!!

I am revolted by how much effort was put into this.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

wew lad
amazing
though as a reminder, "sitting here until the end of time" is what he had planned during his boss battle

Post wholesome
I don't know what I'm doing right lately but I can feel an appreciation for wholesome coming back to be bit by bit
Can't buy into Monika wholesome but the other three work

i will please go away

I love Yuri!

bruh
nes is sans
sans is steven from steven universe (s.a.n.s = Steven After Not Surviving)
so is monika steven?

Daily reminder that Sayori hates you.

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG and FAT. BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

do NOT lewd dokis!

semi-wholesome

Going on weekend reading dates with Yuri!
Meeting up at your house and walking together to the library!
Immediately holding hands as soft, fluffy snow melts against her hair!
Yuri looks angelic against the snowy backdrop of the neighborhood!
Racing Yuri to the front doors and holding them open for her!
It's so warm and spacious inside the library!
Walking around and finding your favorite reading spot!
A comfy and quiet corner next to a big window!
Unwinding and instinctively cuddling Yuri on the sofa!
Her head nestling against yours and making your heart tickle!
Yuri smiling and moaning blissfully as she takes out her book!
Sensing her subtle breaths against the sides of your lips!
Holding her book with your right hand and reading along!
Yuri finishing each page super early as usual!
Feeling her whispering warmly in your ear and teasing you about it!
Playfully letting her know that it's her fault, not yours!
Yuri giggling and using her other arm to pull you in even closer!
Closing your eyes as she suddenly slides her fingers into your hair!
Falling into absolute euphoria as she continues to massage you!
Yuri innocently kissing the sides of your neck and face as your jaw naturally relaxes!
Unleashing muted groans before your lips part and your breathing becomes heavier!
Buzzing with raw pleasure as she leans in and open-mouth kisses you!
Yuri letting out muffled moans into your mouth that vibrate across your entire body!
Regaining some control over yourself and pressing your lips against hers even harder!
Replacing the book in your right hand with the back of Yuri's neck, pulling her in!
Long, silky hair gliding along the back of your hand as you make out intensely!
Yuri realizing that we're in public and slowly peeling her lips from yours, blushing and panting noticeably!
Smiling and caressing her face before picking up the book once again!
Assuming the cuddling position you two began with!
"Maybe now you can read more comfortably? aha".

It's the opposite day!

but why ;___;

comfy!

this is so good but it also hurts so so so much

>undertale in CURRENTYEAR

why not

There are anons around here somewhere who love her too!

I sure do miss that game though. That was probably the most perfect christmas feelsy game i've ever played.

I still listen to the music (and most of Toby's music in general) cause that man has a fucking talent for music.

i put burg

I wish we knew more of what would happen with Yuri's route in Act 1. MC-kun and Yuri were already discussing going out, and I imagine a reading date would be a comfy middle-ground that both him and her would enjoy.

>the most perfect christmas feelsy game
Huh. I just played it this Christmas.
Damn, the music is good.

why yes?

so is this cannibalism or not

because i can?
i guess

>tfw I almost could have had a burg today.

Yeah. Memes aside, I still believe Undertale was have been a worthwhile experience and still consider it a great game.
#asgoredidnothingwrong

>Sayori but instead of pretending to be happy, she pretends to be oblivious and dumb! It makes it easier to distance people but user who grew up with her can tell something's gone very wrong with her! He can't get through to her and his efforts to corner and confront her just panic her and worsen everything!
>Yuri but every time user goes home for the day, she dreads the feeling of solace he brings dissolving and her cutting becomes more severe as she attempts to artificially prolong the feelings! Eventually she recognizes that she's in a lot of trouble and starts shamefully avoiding user, suffering in silence!
>Natsuki but she was too good at concealing her home problems! She bakes snacks and drivels on about manga to both pass time and divert their attention! She's absent for a few days so user goes to her house to check up on her! She is found dead just outside an open back door and her dad is nowhere to be found! There is no justice or explanation!
>Monika but user disappears for a few months before bringing his new bitch girlfriend over who played DDLC who thinks it's hilarious and adorale that he cared so much about Monika! She invalidates Monika's feelings the way Monika did the other dokis and objectifies her until user uncomfortably caves and lets her delete Monika so she can show him the other routes and the good end as a lovers' activity!

youtube.com/watch?v=tLlNQtkDWLo
youtube.com/watch?v=H4wptBuM6zs

Both of these songs are the embodiment of christmas to me from undertale

I'd be extremely worried if there wasn't

Okay we had enough undertale in this thread..

I like Undertale's worldbuilding. It revitalized the kid in me who used to talk to everyone in Pokemon Silver for just a day or two. I really want to make a game that creates that incentive. I used to love just seeing what sort of dumb fun things NPCs might say
I wouldn't replay Undertale because ironically the memorability kills any reason for me to go through the story again but it's still nice to think about from time to time.

nah bitch we're not even discussing doki anyway, just waifu posting and green

ouch
monika's one's hurt
but who would show their gf ddlc?

I just recovered from hunting on Deviant art. I bring many gifts for you from my travels.
Do you guys have anything planned for today?

Just pointing out how beautiful Yuri is in casual attire!

It's warming up a little and the cold reminded me how much I appreciate being able to go outside and just take a stretch so I'm just going to go for a nice walk later.

I'll never forget the first time I played, I had just accidentally killed Toriel, the one person who hadn't tried to kill me, yet the one person who I had killed.
It was very silly but I felt guilty as I left the ruins, the atmosphere was desolate and empty, followed by tense and paranoia-inducing as I saw a stalkers shadow, he finally gets to me and what then follows?
Wacky antics with friendly skeletons.
I love that use of juxtaposition, it really fit the games theme of forgiveness.

Something buggin’ you, user?

how about now?

you are a gentleman and a scholar

I didn't know I needed this!

You would fucking love oneshot, my dude.
Make sure to play it twice.

Anyone know any other games like this?

> You and your Doki sit at the table across from the wedding planner
> She is practically bouncing in her chair, she's been waiting for this day for a long time
> The planner begins, shuffling through his papers. "So, let's start from the beginning." He looks up. "Have you two been working on an invitation list?"
> She suddenly stops, and seems to visibly deflate. You turn to her, wondering what is going through her mind.
> He looks at the two of you. "Oh? That's fine. I'm sure you have a list of your bridesmaids, right?"
> Your eyes widen as you realize the problem. How have neither of you considered this until now?
> She lowers her head, shoulders sagging, and slowly shakes her head. You can just barely see her bottom lip begin to quiver.
> The planner picks up on the change of atmosphere. "Ah. Uh. W-well let's start with family then. The father of the bride will be walking her down the-"
> Again, she slowly shakes her head, her shoulders beginning to shudder.
> The planner stammers, unsure of what to do. "W-w-well, uh, maybe we'll just start with the grooms side of-"
> She lets out a stifled sob, and runs out the room.
> You get up to follow, shooting an angry glare at a confused and uncomfortable planner.

(1/2)

Your doki becomes real but she kills herself when she realises she fell in love with a fucking loser

i remember that line
that was when i gave up on borderlands 2
the game would have been so much better if no one could talk

> Several hours later
> She hasn't said a word since before you met the planner.
> You decided to leave her be, for a while, but it's time you said something.
> You sit down next to her, noting the moisture on her cheeks, speaking to her gently.
> "You know, I was never a fan of those huge weddings in grand cathedrals and that kind of thing."
> You lay a hand on her shoulder. "I think we should have a small wedding. Like the kind that you see on the beach with only a dozen or so people. Just our closest friends, maybe not even family."
> You lean in and whisper in her ear, "Or, maybe, just the two of us. Nobody else."
> After a long silence, she turns to you. Through red eyes and a small, sad smile, she says "I think I'd like that."

(2/2)

First time I ever did something like this.
Hope you liked it.

How T A S T Y is Erika's boipussi?

Did you guys envision a specific character for yourself when playing the game, almost dare I say, like an OC? Or did you just imagine your true and real self or go along with pussy destroyer MCs image in pic related?

I did a bit of both of OC and real self, cause I mean who doesn't in a game? But then Monika's talk kind of made me feel bad for doing it.

the game would've been better if enemy HP and weapon damage didn't start rising exponentially, making even a weapon a lvl below player lvl fucking useless

Dunno, ask this guy

not as tasty as Natsukis

I loved it! It's totally not because I'm a friendless loner in the real!

i inserted myself into sayori

what is this expression supposed to convey?

>45days
I just wan't my Sayori pillow ffs

i inserted a balding ukrainian man for comedic effect

How would your doki react to your morning wood?

I love Yuri!
Well i fucking knew this would happen.

I want STRELOK to write something HAPPY! HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sayori pillow
You better give me a link boy.

Did someone say sadness?

Well she'd probably see me and then see me trying to fuck my bed and rub my dick against it until I fully wake up

>implying Customs wouldn't send it back or destroy it because it offends "cultural sensibilities"
I saw a screenshot of that happening to some swedish user, wish I had it saved

ebay.de/itm/Doki-Doki-Literature-club-Sayori-Dakimakura-50x150cm-618/222865408479?hash=item33e3d041df:g:NmUAAOSwcN5amt-L
pls theres only 2 of them

you are talking like i expected something else

she would still bee sleepi so no

she will be of the no sleep if you slip it in her butt real quick

waiting for your purchases to arrive in the mail with your doki!

Your doki but Billy Herrington is taking her for a car ride

Thanks user. Although I think I witnessed a war crime or two, I'm willing to protect you guys from the horror.

That sounds nice. Things are getting toasty here and our winter was unusually warm this year.

Your doki but she has a fetish for cartoonish mind control and she wears eye contacts with spirals on them while roleplaying with you.

i am no bulli ranger!!

Can we not?