/mhg/ - Monster Hunter!

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash:capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released:game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, Frontier, Online, MonHun, /mhg/

Carted to Vaal's vape beam:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WSJ-1hKJ3bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>joins ur 1 faint quest

Someone make a /mhg/ slut list

Yes when it is 輝かしいな日本の鋼

Why do so many people shit on MHF1? It can't be that bad, can it?

>Bowguns

>1.2 and 1.5 modifier for LBG and HBG respectively removed, now the only difference between them is shot types and clip size
>Spread 2 Jyura LBG literally better than Spread 3 Nerg HBG
>Need 3 Recoil Suppressor on Elemental LBGs to be able to shoot while moving. As if Elemental Rapid Firing wasn't already unappealing enough from a pure damage standpoint with the current balance
>Rapid Fire is fucked; every single bullet goes in the same spot the original one was aimed at even if you adjust aim mid rapid fire

What the FUCK did they mean by this?

It's quite shitty, but it was first MH game so it's to be expected. It's more hated because of how many grandpas are there in /mhg/

Aged like shit.
It was a good start, I'm happy things are not as clunky and unnecessarily grind like before.

Give me some hot Switch Axe tips.

>it takes like 8 minutes to load the game, check for addon content, connect and then load astera.

I can't fucking wait for PC ver

Drop it into ppsspp right now and see for yourself

Jho when

should i go attack or affinity for diablo bow augment?

Did i fuck up /mhg/? i am still missing the master charm for max critical eye and a critical boost deco.

What are you running?

Thread theme: youtu.be/WSJ-1hKJ3bI

You should switch to a different bow.

post screens
finally got my 3rd crit boost deco last night

coming friday supposedly
who here naked and afraid when it's jho time?

It is shit honestly.
You could get juggled to death, no way of delaying recovery animation, small monsters would still attack you normally despite the large monster being on your ass, the devs decided to do stupid "haha gotcha" anti fun shit like putting 4 Bullfangos in a single area with a large monster, as well as having the Rathalos sleep place in Volcano be a completely secluded island you can't get to in a sea of lava.

The only way you made it through MHF1 was if you were either a gunner or a Lancer

it is the hunter that does this kind of damage not the set or skill contained

Is evade lance even viable in world?

abuse your super-armour to tank through weak hits, abuse your hop to invuln frame through heavy hits, remember to keep swapping between axe and sword, the transform from wild swings axe to sword is particularly powerful.

if you hate fun never ZSD.
if you enjoy explosions ZSD when a monster attempts to run away/at the end of a heavy combo on a downed monster/whenever your phial is up and your sword meter is low.

remember backstep attacks are a thing.

blos is best.

is there any weapon that appreciates a single skill as much as dual blades appreciates marathon runner?

it just works so fucking well holy shit, literally infinite demon mode

Best SAs after Blos? I hate how Blos weapons look.

Also any rough idea of a set? What skills to shoot for, etc.

and they run when the sun comes up
with their lives on the line

reposting again

Teo always makes for the best screens

Where the hell is the Tempered room?

thats a real good one

>*record scratch*
>"Yep that's me getting true charge slashed"

Any world on World G yet? Will it be out this year?

Why wouldn't it be at least a year after launch

he also gives you good fail screens

World wont be getting a G title. The next MH will be on the Switch.

i love kirin kill screens the most

ALIVE

>When you are so high you ask the hunter nearby to stab your face for free

I would definitely buy some carving knife skins if they were a thing.

When I noticed that walk I legitimately cracked up.

>Jagras Hacker

It would be insane to not make it a pack-in with PC version, it's unlikely an NT framework game would take this long to optimize.
ANOTHER

LEGIANA WATCH OUT

this, world bombed so hard capcom knows they need to stick to the loyal nintendo fanbase

>frontier OP

I apologize for all the mean things I said about furry OPs. can we go back?

Any rooms up?

BING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHERE IS THE TEMPERED ROOM SAVE MEE

I was testing whether a mind's eye gem would get through a Kirin's rage skin.

It does not. Nor does it work for fucking LAVASIOTH'S skin, seriously wtf why does that jobber get infinite hardness?

Jagras GS is the best, reddit said so

nintendo folks just face it
QUEST FAILED
enjoy your future fanservice monhan

why so many crit eye points when you already have we +3?

Because his whole gimmick is that you need to "soften" the hardened lava throwing a pod of whatever on him

which pod is the right whatever

I can't believe capcom is fucking dead!
but all he does is swims around with a massive hitbox and jump from one out-of-reach lava pool to the next.

torch

>favor bowguns in 3u through 4u
>finally get a game without 3DS's terrible control layout
>bowguns are shit in it.

IT'S NOT FAIR

>Phemeto makes video calling out broken fucking shit in MHW
>People sperg out at him saying that "they like being OP" or "A PVE game doesn't need to be balanced"

What is wrong with people?
Also, where ever did this meme idea come from that even some people on /mhg/ spout that only PvP games need to be balanced? As a developer it should be your duty to balance a game as tightly as possible to give the player the ultimate gameplay experience, encourage all kinds of different playstyles without having the player feel like they have to gimp themselves etc.

Would you really not rather want an MH game that has more than 1 or 2 viable choices per weapon tree, where you are actually incentivized to use different kinds of sets for different weapons, or damage types?

i miss having color

>These aren't my glasses

>want the samurai armor skin
>don't want to pay £12.99 for it
>tfw
What do

These console war shitposts only shows the disparity between the common plebes and refined resourceful men like us.

If anything, it's rich vs the poor.
>have enough money to afford both switch and PS4
>have enough $$$ to afford any platform monster hunter will come on

You poorfags are pathetic. BING? More like BLING BLING, sonycucks can't afford anything else while crying at their mommies for money. Pathetic.

If your first Monhun is World and you own a 3DS/WiiU, you should definitely grab some monhun games on the crazy sale going on in the eshop.

looks like he's trying to avoid using Maximum might for some reason, probably because he refuses to take of that cute doggy coil.

No t2 rooms up leacher fag

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING DEAD DRAGON

GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN GEM

I'VE KILLED YOU FIFTEEN TIMES ALREADY

i haven't tried it but maybe a flash pod when hes leaping out of the lava pools?

wrong webm

I just got gem from a carve and 2 more in rewards
Don't need them or fangs
You want them?

>it's one I have to pick from the ground

well fuck

how do I into chad blade

tell me everything I need to know to abuse it

add two monsters to each map

>Ancient Forest
Rajang
Najarala

>Wildspire Waste
Daimyo Hermitaur
Seregios

>Coral Highlands
Shogun Ceanataur
Mizutsune

>Rotten Vale
Khezu
Nerscylla

>Elder's Recess
Brachydios
Tigrex

Bring traps.

They'll buff bowguns, right? Right?

You forgot to leave an open tab to horsedick futa kirin girls.

kek this. i never realized how much of a faggot leecher i was until i made my own investigations
t3 fill the fuck up in seconds but i cant find one for shit. and if i do you its 1/5 success rate of joining

Man, the volume of nintendie posting has been impressive today. They must really want to fill up their WAHOO accounts with BINGs.

Waking up Uragaan

hold o for charge
charge
press r2 + triangle when monster hit
press triangle + circle afterwards

enjoy 3 min kills

That's just like Nergi

because people got a inherit (i just love it to be the absolute OP destroyer of universes) trait in their brain
can't blame them cause everyone loves to be OP from time to time

How do you even dodge a nearly instantaneous shimmy shammy that swooces right behind you?

but even then, it's a 3-point investment skill against a 7-point. if he's using GS, stamina shouldn't be a problem

what are the important Chad blade skills?

You don't. You block it or build to survive the hit.

i posted 3 investigations last night cunt

by this point its too late for balancing imo. the hardcore fans already got their HR and gear with the "OP" or "broken" shit so they wont give a shit.
they will just find another thing to abuse. slicing shot is gone and people just went to charge blade.
same with weapons. people realize diablo weapons are just way better, and elemental is shit.

What do you use as melding fodder?

Armor set and event quest WHEN

>build to survive the hit
>frontier

I just wanted to try something different, i am honestly about to shit on skills and go for wathever i like and try other GS.