Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

this one

Why haven't you rolled for me yet, user?

I want to fondle her!

useless piece of garbage

Sleep tight, Aniki.

>Need one last seed to ascend Bride Umu
>Can't fucking get it to drop
>Have burned through 300 AP today

Sleep, tight Aniki.

Sleep tight, Aniki

Did billy herrington actually die?

Did the book get plot armored by Nero yet?

Sleep tight, Aniki.
Too soon

Dantes (Santa Lily)!

Go to /v/, /jp/, /a/ or any other board. It's fucking everywhere right now dude.

Sleep tight, Aniki.

Seems like it. There’s a stickied thread on both /v/ and /jp/ about it.

This is going to make it difficult to watch boss of this gym now.

Sleep tight, aniki.
;_;

nito makes my penis among the hardest of any girl, is she worth grailing when she shows up for us

Should I buy 100 extra slots if I'm completely full of XP cards?

Stop making this face.

Come on /alter/. Which one is the actual best boy of Fate?

How many quartz you got saved for the best basaka? Are you planning on rollan for Medb too?
435 SQs and 3 tickets here

Waver.

Billy

>boys
miss me with that gay shit

Y-you are

Rest in peace.

SAGGY

>Best berserker

Same. Monday can't come soon enough.

Currently sitting at close to 500. Mommy will be mine.

Master-san, you seem to be looking a little tasty... may I try nibbling you just for a bit? ...just licking, then.

I don't, but I wish you good luck.

Ko-Gil or Hans. Tough choice. Both are cute shotas but one is sarcastic and funny while the other is nice and a good boy.

Someone on my support list is running the valentines CEs that do nothing on half his servants, and the rest are running the Valentines Event CEs. Should I remove him?

You didnt come to me in 4 tickets and Im supposed to save for reddit alter. You seem like a cool dude so dont make this so hard for me

Yes.

Sleep tight aniki

Go away Mommyspic.

Spent everything for Dantes, got nothing but despair.
At 1 Quartz and 0 tickets as of now.

Astolfo and Hans.

He is just testing you. He will come to you with the final ticket on the 6th day.

Remember to get work out.
For Aniki

>Liking raita
even the mods here hate mommyfags

I worked out yesterday and today is rest day. Feels fucking bad man, I want to do it today again for Aniki ;_;

How much did you spent?

I guess the only thing I can do is wait, and hope.

For aniki’s sake, I’ll live my life more responsibly from now on.

Don't use my husband for your low effort shitposts please!

FOR GLORY! FOR ANIKI!

I wish I had a gymbro like Kintoki.

I have, you edgelord. I gave you 330 quartz and you wouldn't come to me. I am trying to get another 10-roll primed for you on the last day of the event but I still doubt my success.

I told you before its not because I like Raita, it's her voice, her tits and most importantly the mommy theme. I wouldn't mind if she was drawn by another artist and her body was slightly more proportional. That said, I still think her sprite looks good.

>criticizes Raita
>posts danganropa man
sasuga

Oh no no no

>Shitposting
When both the mommyspic threads got btfo earlier today, fuck off.

I'm going to BAP this girl.

I'm not interested in you. I can finally save quarts for once.

Every thread 'till she's out

Jalter!

Not much to be honest, 120 quartz and a bunch of tickets, because usually i'm pretty lucky. Last time I rolled was on valentines for Jannu and it took me 60 quartz.

>10/10/10 bondCE
>NP1 Vladlet

>have 900+ quartz and 80 tickets for Jeanne Alter
>now realizing that post-Horta I'll be fucking broke and be slammed by a stream of great gachas while having no quartz to roll for them
>Medb, Cuzilla, Raikou, Summer Gacha, etc.
I should have thought ahead.

But user, she is a welfare

I will. I promise.

All, and I mean literally all the Vlads on my list who have 10 in any skill or grails are NP1. And the rest are 4/4/4 NP2+.

Even so, i will post her every day , you will all have it in your unconcious and will also do the event

You could always, you know, just go for NP1 Jeanne Alter seeing as how she's one of the servants that benefits least from NP levels.

glad that faggot got BTFO
i bet he likes raita

>she is a welfare
Stop playing with my heart user.

>only SSR I want after her are Ozy, Hokusai, MHXA and Sanzou
As a f2p btw I hope I can get at least three of these

An admirable effort. Carry on.

Are you dumb?
She is.
Illya is the one you need to roll for.

I know traps are just feminine shotas in the end but I still find it hard to consider Astolfo a "boy"

I guess the sprite is nice. I personally could never imagine of lewding my mom desu. I have too much respect for her.

thanks for the support

>Illya is the one you need to roll for.
Fuck.

Based Dantesfriend BTFOing mommyspics

>Had to spend mats and time on Orion and Otaku Pirate to do their interludes for Serpent Jewels and Pages for edgy hopeman
If he wasn't my husbando, I wouldn't have done this kind of shit even if I was being paid to do it, I'm glad all I need now are some shitty plumes for his last ascension and then I can take my sweet time to level his skills.

h-he's fast!

nani?

>By using up all my AP I'll level up at about 1AM tonight, and if I go to sleep beforehand I'd have to submit myself to AP waste tomorrow morning

Just fucking roll Ozy's gacha if you wanna gameplayfag. It's the single best option that gives you 3 top servants for their respective purposes and even gives you flexibility in terms of team building.

Horta's rateup will get you her and hopefully an MLB'd Art of Death. That doesn't seem worth it to miss out on Saberlot/Nito and Ozy is on equal power levels in terms of busterchad to Horta.

H-Hayai!

But I liked using him. It aint fair

So what's this meme about needing Vlad at NP2? What's so special about 5 more critical stars and a little more damage?

Same here, only got a couple NP2 Vlad friends and all at like 4/4/4 too. At least I have my own NP2 at something good like 10/8/7 and don't need to rely on friends for it

You'll get him permanently once you complete Fuyuki, don't worry user.

>he isn't aware

Just do 3 doors runs takes like 5 minutes

Wanderful

Better start levelling your own servants soon

I mean I've seen it for months but no, I'm not. I remember people comparing it's single target damage to Shikis, but I don't think that's it.

Vern?

He gets a pretty big bump in terms of overall firepower between NP1 and 2. Not necessary at all, but it does greatly help cut down on quest clear times.

The stars are an overcharge effect and you'll get the same between NP1/NP2 since you're probably using Vlad's NP in an NP chain anyways.

ROLL FOR ME!