/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging. Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 3rd of March:
1859 – The two-day Great Slave Auction, the largest such auction in United States history, concludes.
1857 – Second Opium War: France and the United Kingdom declare war on China.
1904 – Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany becomes the first person to make a sound recording of a political document, using Thomas Edison's phonograph cylinder.
1918 – Russia signs the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, agreeing to withdraw from World War I, and conceding German control of the Baltic States, Belarus and Ukraine. It also conceded Turkish control of Ardahan, Kars and Batumi.
1945 – World War II: The RAF accidentally bombs the Bezuidenhout area of The Hague, Netherlands, killing 511 people.

# News
HOI4 DD 21/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-performance-and-ai.1070758/

EU4 DD 27/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-27th-of-february-2018.1071398/

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2 - 14/12/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

white

W&B

>1945 – World War II: The RAF accidentally bombs the Bezuidenhout area of The Hague, Netherlands, killing 511 people.
based

weiss und based

"""accidentally"""

HEY 'my dudes'!!!! TIME FOR ANOTHER EPIC GSG THREAD!!! BINGY BOOGIE DING DONG!!!

LET'S HEAR IT "m8s", HOW MANY KIKES, NIGGERS, AND SJWS HAVE YOU GENOCIDED TODAY??? FUCKING "based" BROS!!!! PRAISE "kek"!!! DING DONG WAHOOO!! VIDYA IS FUCKIN EPIC FOR THE WEEEEEEEEN!!!

[body begins convulsing and moving, somewhat like a dance]

DING DONG WAHOOBIE!! KECK!! LAD!!! TO BE HONEST!!! LAD!! BING BONG!! KHEEECKKK!!! [does the white boy shuffle] LITERALLY BASED BROHS

white

I just want you guys to know I love you all
Yes even the spammers and shitposters
Jesus instructs us to love thy neighbour

Am I white I'm the dude in the middle

based

in ck2 frankish/german culture portraits r the best and your thoughts?

nvm figured it out myself thanks for the help "y'all"

Don't get gangstalked, lads

based & white

When should I start using DLCs for ck2?
Norse and irish girls are the cutest

what best way to increase rural and urban pops on G&T (gsg and taxes, a submod of MEIOU & Taxes)

nvm decided to off myself

nvm figured it out

give me someone to play as on kaiserreich

your mom

restore the mandate of heaven

nvm figured it out

Uruguay

HOLY FUUUUUCK

gay

shut the fuck up before I give you a wedgie ya nerd freak

no u

yikes

Are we being raided?

god bless the turks
hopefully ragusa invades bosnia

nvm figured it out

Why the fuck is sweden so based? Does any other country even come close to their literacy rate?

Somalia.

nvm figured it out

mine does

Hey Newboi here. What is the best Grand strategy game to start out with except Crusader Kings 2. Money doesn't matter since I'll pirate it before deciding if it is worth buying.

so the Qing ?

NO BRAKES

At last Madagascar is united
Thank God i got that mission, i won't have to spend years trying to integrate that shit

Aurora 4X

>I'll pay you $100 dollars to fuck off

Wew I never considered that as a way to get out of punitive wars

victoria 2

Howdy, germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

t. Charlemagne

It is amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity. You are very powerful and I have no choice but to submit to my servile instincts and become your vassal.