> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shark/11/239/46
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/1st Act/120/141/3076
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that op though

>DAT OH PEE DOE

>tfw your phone auto corrects "dat" to "that" and "tho" to "though"

SHIEEEEEET FIRST POST BEST POST NIGGA

/slg/ is coming to and end. Just accept it.

Only shitters and wallflowers will cry about this.

No more bullshit... No more drama... No more trannies. It's coming to an end. It will be quick and painless if you're the one of chosen ones. If not... Well, I pity you~

Only reputable players will stick together in a new much improved system. If you haven't received the invite yet or in a few weeks? Don't even bother, darling. Byebye. So long, redditors.

It's been a long ride. I'll miss some of you.

t. the guy who thinks he's in the clique but just plays videogames with someone whos friends with someone who's in the clique

they are tryin hard thats for sure

>it's another "nep groupie angry they can't get in" episode

Sad!

t. someone who thinks just because they're not in the nep group means they're in the clique

being friends with someone who's loosely talks to someone who's in the clique doesn't mean you're in the clique

at this point i wouldn't even put you on the low level that is ham and rook, because at this point you're below that

I bet nep doesn't even let you orbit him

That's a lot of projecting you're doing there, user-kun~ something on your mind?

you're a thousand years too early to be replying to my post

come back when you're stronger

You talk like you're writing an F-list profile. This place absolutely is dying out but I really don't think you're the savior that you believe yourself to be.

holy shit cringe you're just a huge faggot who thinks you're "original Veeky Forums" which doesn't involve any "trolling"

Who cares?
I speak for literally everyone when I say I come to Veeky Forums to discuss games, not to hang out with Veeky Forums in games.

It's already dead. I saw S****a there.

why did Billy die?? Why couldn'tthe people who make this thread die instead?

Is sovot's gf still cucking him?

I'm crying

I bet you are shouka. You'll never get into the sim as long as you live. I can't wait for you to finally overdose on your meds.

can anyone tell me where to get hair like this?

i know this is bait, but it comes pre-packaged with the kemono

I block and derender anyone who uses kemono hair.

fiancee*

Damn. That place is still around?

Nice Skyrim build.

>Get invited to the secret chan

>Active threads with high quality original pictures that rival the best blogs, content creation tutorials and discussion, extremely fun event planning threads and more

>Check out Veeky Forums

>retarded pol memes, retards shitflinging about the same things and people as usual, barely any active posters, barely any new posts for hours.

Wow now I know how rich people feel in their clubs away from lowly commoners.

False. The secret chan is as dead as this one, if not moreso. Doomed to fail.

It really is like night and day.

That's not THE secret chan

Give me a list of secret group members so I can start bribing them with lindens

Nobody who has posted here has access to the secret secret chan besides me. As I am the owner of the secret secret chan.

Alchemychan resident
Animebutts resident
Cosmiclin resident
Fatty Kidd
Nep Faulkes
Jam Ixito
Sovot resident
Tiberius Klaar

>brazenly allowing spies in your group that are only in there to post screenshots of you lolcows

If only you were intelligent enough to know of our plan. But alas, you are of a weak mind.

Thanks. Expect a hefty chunk of ca$h going to each of you all as a show of good will soon.

This is Veeky Forums, you won't be missed.
Please stay on Reddit/D

>tfw feel left out of everything these days

i'll just sit in my skybox alone I guess

Don't forget a lewd thread without fucking furries like in /sl/ and hot as fuck avis wearing nothing but the most expensive and exclusive gacha stuff combined with great Photoshop skills

i too can larp brother
lightning bolt!

the secrit sim is a ruse, its all actually a ruse to see who will abandon who and try to get into a shitty clique

t. prostate pulverized retard who didn't get in :)

i could care less to get in a shitty clique with you

genki pls go

>I could care less

And this is why you didn't get invited.

Post cats

never wanted one in the first place
you all have terrible attitudes

>Create secret sim
>Only invite the coolest people
>everything is going great, nobody is leaking it
>some random user jokes about it off-hand knowing nothing about it
>now nep and his squad are hot on our tail trying to find out where we are
>now every day everyone needs to make one disinformation post about the secret sim to confuse everyone.

Look guys, can you just forget about the secret sim so we can enjoy it for a little longer? Either way this is my disinformation post for the day.

why would anyone invite sinner to the secret sim

Can I pay to get into the secret sim?

Because it's my sim retart.

We are going to be thinking about premium options, yes.

>hot on our tail trying to find out where we are
actually im just enjoying finally not having sinner around being weird and typing

Who do I talk to?

"being weird and typing"

Lol, wallflowers at their finest.

yooo lemme get dat voice my nicca lmao

>people typing is weird
#justwallflowerthings

When? How much?

sinner is a shitstirrer
stay away from sinner

Rein... come on rein.

Guys calm down Sinner is not in the real secret sim and obviously not in the secret chan either.

post content you dummies

>[furious typing]

Hrmf... im not mad... ur mad...

Content is being shared on the secret chan you dummy
This is the dump thread

end your life please

mad as fuck

lead by example

>projecting this hard

no u

yooo turn on dat voice my nicca i got lots of stuff to mumble thats lit thats dope

Why is the SL group splitting up again, theoretically?

it's only a prank

nep invites banned people to his group and known crashers

As far as I can tell, some people don't like other people and/or everyone is trolling each other.

its cause

post obscure slurls

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shark/11/239/46

>fatty caring about vg
>sovot being in a group with anyone on that list
>sinner being involved in anything ever

the only believable one is nep

Nep is literal faglord who invites actual children to the group thinking he is going to be able to groom them to be mods like him even though he was given mod as a joke and has no power and isn't allowed to do anything. All in a vain attempt to relive what he perceives as his "glory days" when he was bigboigriffer who did many notable things. However he never actually did anything, and was never really involved in any of the hijinks, and has no idea how to do anything, and wasn't even given access to moderately useful things his "friends" who only kept him around as a tag-along used to actually do things. Today in current SL the tools he does have are below the tier of toys, but nep doesn't know this, and still thinks hes top dog who has a nuclear arsenal at his finger tips.

Real canon story:

Nep was made mod because he claimed that he was going to make group events and he needed to be a mod for people to take them seriously. (Which is at least partially true)
Sovot thought this would be a good lesson for him, teaching him that the people he hangs out with and brings along with him are event ruiners, and that when nep actually made events they'd be ruined and he'd start to dislike those people.

What happened instead was that nep is to lazy to actually ever do anything so all he does is literally jerk off and cry about how nobody is doing anything, and invite random toddlers to the group. Like cub who is a legitimate actual 14 year old.

Nep doesn't really understand what's wrong with this, and sovot is in a hard to handle position of not really being able to ban people because they just walk over to nep's parcel and can still just talk to people.

On the flip side of this, nep is inching ever closer to being banned, he probably thinks this is a joke, but literally hes about one fuckup from being banned from the group.

Can I be a slut for secret chan people? I'm not very interesting in terms of wittiness or creating stuff but I have a very sexy avi and can please cocks in exchange for access to the content.

I'll be the judge of that

actually we were going to make Lee in charge of our harem

IM leetheknight to inquire about being a group slut

That feel when nervously waiting for an invite to the secret stuff

this.

>he didn't get an invite yet
I'm so, so sorry to tell you this but.. well, if you haven't gotten one by now? You're not getting one.

>shouka's discord is patting themselves on the back thinking they know where the secret sim is

newsflash: it's a secret because we're keeping it away from all of you dumpster goblins

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/1st Act/120/141/3076

free stuff

>this
it's being discussed in Sovot's Discord

Shouka's attempt to cash in on someone else's humor is pretty funny though

I believe in my friends and I know they wouldn't exclude me, they are probably just waiting for a new round of invites to be approved but I'm still very anxious about the whole thing.

Sovot's discord is just the shitposting coordination discord.

>typing is weird in a virtual chatroom
lmfao